Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577634 Posts in 73530 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 04:23:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hey there! Cecilie is here
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hey there! Cecilie is here  (Read 7536 times)

Zille89

Hey there! Cecilie is here
« on: April 03, 2012, 11:20:17 am »
Hey there!

I'm 22 years old and my name is Cecilie. You might probably know me as Zille89  from Bodyspace.

I love working out and I'm pretty muscular, but I want to stay natural and feminime at the same time.

Do you prefer fit girls og really buff girls? :)

Forum Saradas

Hey there! Cecilie is here
« on: April 03, 2012, 11:20:17 am »

Offline peter_strohm

• Activity:
    0%
  • i eat burritos!
Re: When is it too much??
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 01:22:54 pm »
I guess it all depends on the whole "package". I have the hots for "real" bodybuilders (females, of course ;)) as well as "just" fit babes. My girlfriend is a runner-type. She's running, walking, makes loooong walks and - thus - has a very fit, leggy frame. Her shoulders aren't as wide as a bodybuilder's but she's perfect. To me. :)

Did that help??

porky

Re: When is it too much??
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 01:40:40 pm »
The total package is indeed the most important.

Femininity also has little to do with the actual size of the muscles rather than their shape and, most importantly, the face. Let's say a completely roided out FBB loses her muscle, does she become feminine again? No, she will still have the 5 O clock shadow and deep voice.
As long as you avoid the physiological changes that plague the sport, there is no such thing as "too big". Some examples would be Erica Cordie, Mavi Gioia, Lyndsay Cope or even Sarah Hayes.

Judging by your photos you seem to be naturally somewhat pear shaped (wider hips), so maybe fbb or physique would be the way to go. It doesn't work that well with girls who have slim hips and naturally wide shoulders, who then become top heavy, which is a look associated with manliness. While it wouldn't happen to any of the aforementioned, I can see why people would mistake Kim Perez for a man when viewed from the back.

beowulff

Re: Hey there! Cecilie is here
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 04:24:18 pm »
You've got a great body, but as far as I'm concerned, there is no such thing as "too much muscle"

kcbindahouseb

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 07:28:45 pm »
 :wob: I think you're amazing. Keep up the good work. Lovin the videos too :-)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 10:15:21 pm »
Hello Cecile. Welcome on this forum!

Your calves are growing well!  :clap:

Could give us what are your goals?
I Saradas

grantrose

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 12:00:18 am »
Hi Cecilie,

Firstly welcome. Secondly, I think for many guys it's a fantasy to be with a really strong muscled girl but reality is that being with a fit, toned girl is far better.

Does that help?

novo

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 04:17:33 am »
hi cecilie... at least i prefer fit like you..  :-*

bulldog1963

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 04:51:59 pm »
Hi Cecilie,

I've seen you on Muscle Appeal.  You look amazing and I am crazy for your accent.  Keep up the great work and put up some more vids, okay?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hey there! Cecilie is here

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View