Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574961 Posts in 72983 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 10:19:29 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them  (Read 113652 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Old WPW Magazine Issues
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2014, 07:23:47 pm »
WPW Sping 1990

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2014, 07:23:47 pm »

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
Vintage Items: WPP + Strong & Shapely
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2014, 04:14:28 am »
WPP JAN/FEB 1989

LINK:  DEAD LINKS REMOVED

STRONG & SHAPELY SUMMER 1993

LINKS:  DEAD LINKS REMOVED
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2014, 11:01:31 am »
I don't think WPW existed in 1984, just WPP Of course, 1984 was the first year of publication of WPW mag. First I think was WPW Fall 1984 Magazine Issue

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2014, 04:10:17 am »
I have a few you might like to see (or see again)--Aug 85 + Winter 91...
PREVIEWS:
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LINKS:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   and   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

LuvBigChix

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2014, 02:12:03 pm »
Thanks for that 1984 WPP issue. I once had a bunch from 1982-83, then 1985-86, then even later got a bunch from 1987-91 (end of publication), but I'm not sure I had a single 1984 issue. And the first photo set (remember those?) I ever ordered was Elaine Craig. Though it was summer 1986 and the guide photo showed her in the Greek-influenced white mini-dress from the early 1986 shoot, the photos were all white bikini and black bikini from that 1984 shoot. Though a tad disappointed about not getting the dress shots, to see this towering amazon with such broad shoulders and lats, huge arms, ripped abs that screamed physical superiority and perfection in such clarity and color...college boy me was pretty blown away.

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2014, 05:28:01 am »
For your collections, folks.   :wow:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LINKS:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   and   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:'(  These are the last 2 electronic issues in my files.  I have print copies, but I suspect I will not be scanning them anytime soon.   :shucks

Perhaps this may inspire anyone with files ready-to-upload to do so   :hey:   

Offline bobthebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2014, 11:04:23 am »
Article from Baxter Issue.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline bobthebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2014, 06:06:45 am »
Strength Show from Baxter issue.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline bobthebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2014, 10:41:45 am »
Table of Contents. Random Issues.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline bobthebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2014, 01:33:47 am »
Baxter Article and some T o C.s

Offline bobthebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2014, 03:00:58 am »
Kay Baxter "An Epiphany" 2 and 3.  T o C's.

phy911

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2014, 05:11:47 am »
Any chance of uploading any other issues? How about fixing the non-functioning links?

Any:chance that you could put the 1984 issue back up online? I never got to look at it.

Actually I was referring to the first issue of WPW and the articles in it.

Any chance someone might scan some of the articles from the issue with Baxter on the cover?

Thanks. Any chance that someone could post scans of the Women's Strength Extravaganza from that issue?

Thanks. Any other articles from any other issyes to post? What about the table of contents of past issues?

Any chance someone could scan the articles on McKean, Ragain, and the one on Female Machisma? And any other articles that are on Pillow and Kay Baxter? Thanks in advance.

Anyone have the first issue where Lori Walkup Green graced the cover?

Mooveguy, any chance of you posting some content? Perhaps a "movie" like your name suggests? It is time to do something for the site other than post requests.

Offline Big Al56

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2014, 09:29:01 pm »
Hey guys,

I've been a member of Saradas for a while now, but haven't had the time to contribute much until now. I have a whole box full of old WASP, WSP and The Women's Physique Publication issues. My question is, should I start separate threads for each publication.? I've got 8 WASP issues, 24 WSP issues and 13 WPP issues. What do you guys think?

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2014, 08:51:31 pm »
Strength Show from Baxter issue.

I always hoped to get more pics or some video of that strength show won by Deanna Panting. She was incredible at 165 in that show. That was her highest offseason weight in her brief fbbing career. She beat out Karen Meade.

orinoko44

Bulletin Board / Female Bodybuilding mag
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2014, 02:04:52 pm »
FEMALE BODYBUILDING magazines had a BULLETIN BOARD inside the magazine.
"A readers roundup that you can join !"

Enjoy these photos. Some are interesting !!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

does someone remember this ?

Yes, I remember seeing this but i don`t remember what magazine they`re from.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View