gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
597520 Posts in 78567 Topics by 31761 Members - Latest Member: Eric05 October 25, 2024, 06:08:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Those who can't do sports, how do you handle it ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Those who can't do sports, how do you handle it ?  (Read 539 times)

Offline Sapienss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Those who can't do sports, how do you handle it ?
« on: July 10, 2024, 11:29:11 pm »
I mean, I'm handicaped, and pretty badly.

I used to be able to do whatever I wanted. I ran a lot, lifted a ton and could jump, climb and swim really well. I was a nationally medaled javelin thrower and skier when I was a teen. I could frontflip, backflip and globally do anything I like with just a bit of training. I actually thought about becoming a FBB at one point. But I lost it all to some crippling chronic pain. I went from a life filled to the brim with what I consider to be the apex of sensory bliss, to that life filled with bodily boredom. Obviously there are other aspects to the problem.
I can barely walk a mile now without my body nailing me to a bed for the following week.

Anyways, I just have a hard time handling it. I was jacked at one point, and to be fair I still look decent, but I am slowly building up fat. (It's been 11 years now, so the build up took time actuually, which I guess is good)
But yeah... I miss it so much that sometimes, watching other people practicing a sport they like or challenging themselves to something they never attempted before, I get jealous.

I'm not proud of it, but it is a really hard pill to swallow for me. I thought I could heal until recently, but I've been told there's nothing that can be done. So yeah... Not fun

I guess I'm lucky I always loved books, video games cinema and all (I also have amazing friends), cause that's basically what gives me what little happiness I have. To be fair, I might not have survived were it not for those things.

It's kind of a venting post really, sorry for that
But if anyone shares a similar history or just wants to talk about it, well I believe that's what this thread is about, and I'd be pleased to talk about it.

Forum Saradas

Offline nexor

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Those who can't do sports, how do you handle it ?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2024, 12:39:17 am »
i can relate, somehow, in my teens i used to be fit and did a lot of physical activities, and while im not handicapped, nowadays i have some underlying conditions that hinder continuous activity, growing old with pain is terrible specially when one was used to be active

Offline Sapienss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Those who can't do sports, how do you handle it ?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2024, 06:12:24 am »
I hope you're doing great nonetheless. But yeah, I guess everyone can dramatically change their way of life, but damn if it hits hard

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Those who can't do sports, how do you handle it ?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View