Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572452 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:57:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Having a stronger girlfriend;
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Having a stronger girlfriend;  (Read 18971 times)

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Having a stronger girlfriend;
« on: April 21, 2019, 01:14:31 pm »
Hi has anyone here has or  had  in the past , a relationship with a girlfriend that was much stronger than him;  Or do you know some couples that the girl is much stronger than her boyfriend , famous or just simple couples;
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Having a stronger girlfriend;
« on: April 21, 2019, 01:14:31 pm »

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Having a stronger girlfriend;
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 11:08:45 am »
I never have, and the vast majority of muscular women who I have met prefer strong men too.

A female bodybuilder from the Philippines who has a lot of IG pics, forgive me for not remembering her name, is a lot bigger then her husband.  Judging by the pics, she is no doubt so much stronger than he is. 

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 02:49:07 pm »
Two girls, both in Arizona State University in Tempe, both in 2001. I was only there for a year as an exchange student from the U.K., but although the US does seem to be becoming too familiar and unimpressed with the British accent all the time, back in 2001 it was still a thing and I took advantage of it. I mean seriously, I’m no oil painting but I had my pick of the women for a few months, and dated some real beauties, including these two.

Girl one was called Marie-Eve, and she was from Quebec. She was staggeringly beautiful; about 70% Penelope Cruz and 30% Natalie Imbruglia. Maybe 5’4” tall, compact, firm little body on her and generally quite a smooth, firm body in general. She didn’t look muscular at all. Only when she sat on your lap did she feel about 20lbs heavier than she looked, and that was the muscle she carried.

Long story short, Marie-Eve was the French Canadian/Quebecian (it was one of the two) High School arm wrestling champion. This was maybe 2 or 3 years after she had won that title when I met her. She wasn’t Sarah Backman and she didn’t have huge arms and no she didn’t arm wrestle me or nothing, but she was a very strong girl indeed. For her size anyway.

I’ve got to say that even though I was a muscle fan by then, and how!, and believe me I adored this girl’s strength, I liked her entire body. Her boobs were sensational ha. Most beautiful girl I’ve ever got with.  For the record, I did ask her to flex for me (a few times), the biceps were big and thick and really solid, but not exactly peaked - just dense. I did ask her if they ever came in handy in a fight or flight situation, and she said she knocked a rude man who was harassing her in a bar out cold with two punches. Same hand (her right). The first one stunned him and as he was refocusing she clocked him again and turned his lights out. That was in her armwrestling days though, at her strongest.

The second girl, also ASU, was never a girlfriend to be completely truthful but I’ve got to say I was infatuated with her. She was called Evie, and I met her when walking back from a party in ASU.

I’m just walking back from a party by Sun Devil Stadium back to my dorm in Cholla Hall, when I see two women walking ahead of me, slowly, in the same direction, and I’m catching up with them. One girl is small and shapely, with good legs, and the other girl, from the back, is well over 6ft, broad, wide, wearing awful dungarees, but you can she her back (big, thick, strong, no bra), and the Brits have a saying - she’s a bit of a chassis. I say hello as I catch up and both say hi to me and we start chatting as we’re all walking back to Cholla anyway. I actually am initially drawn to the shorter girl, Agnes, because it turns out she’s really cute and her legs have some decent thighs too. She works out, but once or twice a week tops, mainly cardio.

I don’t really even pay a lot of attention to Evie as she’s not particularly pretty at all. She’s plain at best, and she’s also quite shy and it came across as aloof. However the one rule about women I remember is that if you do ever get chatting to to one hot girl and one not hot girl, you cannot ignore the less hot one, because this will upset the hot girl. It’s like a rule I’ve learned. So I decide I’m going to chat to Evie as well. So I do.

As soon as I paid proper attention to her my muscle radar is absolutely overwhelming. I can feel myself getting a boner and I don’t know why exactly, but I most certainly am, and it’s because of this big unit called Evie. Evie’s upper body is so big, so thick, so broad that she’s unmistakably built like an outhouse, but the thing that’s making my muscle radar go off like nobodies business is the breadth of her chest. Her chest is gigantic, and I remember the view from the back (no bra), and it dawns on me that this tall, very thick and broad girl is not wearing a bra, is ONLY wearing dungarees (nothing underneath), is nearly boobless, and what she does have for boobs just aren’t moving when she walks. Christ, she’s solid muscle. I’m infatuated there and then.

My first action is to ask Agnes how strong Evie is (the way I figure it you don’t embarrass Evie my asking her direct in front of her hotter friend, you ask the hotter friend to validate Evie. Also by asking about the strength and rather the muscle, it’s less awkward for Evie). Of course Agnes, without missing a beat, is all like “dude you have no idea” and then before long they’re both telling me about how strong she is, how much weight she lifts and how often, etc.

Turns out Evie actually had a peculiar eating disorder, where her body had an insatiable appetite and she just HAD to eat all the time. A lot of Evie was thick and juicy if you know what I mean, she wasn’t ripped at all. When she was younger she ate and ate and got fat, but a doctor suggested that she lifted weights as well. Eat all the food you want Evie but I also recommend lifting weights to help stave off the obesity. And that’s what she did for a decade. I was looking at the results.

Back at their dorm in Cholla I was absolutely enthralled by the strength of Evie. I had her flex her biceps (massive arms, but not ripped at all), I had her flex her calves (massive, and yeah these were fairly cut), her thighs, her abs (hard abs, but a sponge layer on top), and asked her how strong she was. “Oh I’m really strong” was Evie’s answer but by now that’s not good enough and I go back to Agnes. How strong is she Agnes?

“Evie lift him up by the armpits” said Agnes. And that’s what she did. Hands under my armpits and then lifted me, easily, two foot off the ground strict. She put me down, hands under the pits again, bent her knees, straightened her arms, and just stood up and there I was, 4 feet off the ground being held up by this big, big girl. Really strong, until I joined Crossfit a decade or so later back in England, I’d never seen strength like it. I should also say that there were some crazy strong girls in my Crossfit but none with Evie’s strength. She wasn’t even trying with me.

After that, Evie went to bed, I stayed up and chatted with Agnes for a while (didn’t get anywhere with her lol), she went to bed and called out night to Evie (they had their own bedrooms in a 2 bed dorm), and I thought I would go say goodnight to Evie so went in the room. She was sat at her desk on the laptop just surfing the net, and was still in her dungarees. I stood behind her and kinda just knew that I could get a little tactile with her so I kinda just softly “massaged” her shoulders, neck and traps. I also knew that at this stage she knew I liked her big frame so there was no awkwardness. As I was massaging her shoulders I could see down the front of her dungarees and could basically see her stomach and everything before that.

I can’t remember what exactly I said but it was along the lines of “am I going to be in trouble if I massage those as well?” and she just kinda smiled and dared me to, and so I did, and spent the next 15-20 minutes standing there massaging this big, thick powerful chest (and she was actually more boob than I thought, but still, huge pecs on this girl) and made out with her. Never got any further than that though with her.

(NB: Marie-Eve and Evie are their real names, however Evie is the nickname as she is easily googled. She was actually more commonly known by her actual name).

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 06:27:00 pm »
Wow just checked  abi. She is hot and so much bigger than her husband, and they look so happy together. If only i was in his position.
If anyone knows some other couples like that please share it with us. :thanks:

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 11:29:35 pm »
First wife: K is tall (5-foot-10) and has a powerful build. Not that athletic, but REALLY strong naturally. She played some rec sports in her church when she was young. She never lifted weights until we met, but was super strong (esp triceps) the first time she went into a gym. She has strong hands and forearms from being a massage therapist for over 10 years. She has no training in the sport, but is an incredible armwrestler. Now she's lifting 6 days/week for a few years and has built up a pretty big following putting her healthy recipes on Inst@gram. People are always asking her for advice on food and building muscle.

My wife: Sand is also really strong and ridiculously athletic. Her main sport is handball, but she can play pretty much any sport and she credits swimming the most for giving her such a strong build. She credits judo for her incredible grip strength, which is amazing for someone with such small hands. She's 5-foot-7, but she has small hands and feet for her size. When I tease her about them, she will say, "they are small, but you know they can do damage". She's a highly skilled fighter - proficient in judo, boxing, and jiu-jitsu. She's a powerful woman and loves showing off her skills on me. I'm much bigger, but she can take me down and submit me pretty quickly. For some reason, she still loves me anyway. :)
Had a stronger GF once and you introduced us. And if you think you know who that was, please don't say it!

Offline K69

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2019, 12:20:50 am »
Not a girlfriend but was setup with a friend of a friend in college.  I had met this girl once before and didn't think much of her because of how plain she looked and what she was wearing at the time wasn't that flattering.  Nonetheless, I went ahead with the date which started at the friend's apartment.  The girl's name is Amy, and when I got there, she opened the door, and my jaw dropped.  She looked incredible - cut off jean shorts that were pretty high up on her thighs, a loose fitting red-checked short-sleeve shirt tied at her belly button, and short cowgirl boots that came up just below her calves.  Her hair was done up very nice (way different than the first time I met her), and she was very tan.  She was probably around 5'6" or 5'7", and I have no idea how much she weighed.  She was definitely more muscular than I thought she was the first time we met.  Following her in, I immediately noticed her great calves bunching up with each step, and the sweep of her thighs flexing as well - not real thick by any stretch but you could definitely see the outline of her leg muscles.  We ended up playing some drinking games, and our mutual friend went to bed so Amy and I left to go to my place.  The minute we stepped into my bedroom, we were all over each other.  As I took her shirt off, my hand went over her stomach, and it was tight and hard.  I couldn't feel the outline of individual ab muscles, but I was pleasantly surprised.  Turns out the rest of her body matched that.  But here's the best part; when we started having sex, she tightened her pussy so much it stopped me in my tracks.  I had never felt anything like it with a girl.  She asked if I was wearing a condom, and I said I was so she let up enough so we could continue.  I don't know if she was doing it on purpose or not, but she would continue to squeeze down on me off and on and again, it would make it very difficult to move.  One time, she clinched so hard, the condom came off.  I've always felt this was connected, but she was on the college equestrian team so I'm sure after riding horses from a young age until then, she'd probably built up some strong muscles down there.  Unfortunately, I never hooked up with her again after that. 

Offline quick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2019, 09:54:51 am »
A girl I dated just after college. She was about 5'6" to my 5'10".

By all appearances she was overweight. Stunningly beautiful, though. Well, one day just after New Year she decides to start working out. I go with her to her apartment gym and assume I'm stronger than her considering I'm a guy and she was never an athlete. We decide that instead of switching after every set, I would do mine, then she would do hers so we didn't have to keep switching the pins in the machines.

(I've never been particularly strong. Don't know why I was so arrogant.)

Well, we started with bench press. I do 10 reps at 85 lbs to warm up, 10 at 95 lbs, then was only able to do 3 at 110.

She had no concept of what weight to start at so she started low and worked her way up. Long story short, her last set was 5 reps at 165 lbs.

She outlifted me in every other exercise that night. None by as much as the bench, but nothing else was even a tie.

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2019, 10:56:33 am »
Nice ! Does she try to lift and carry you ? Does it change something while you have sex ?

A girl I dated just after college. She was about 5'6" to my 5'10".

By all appearances she was overweight. Stunningly beautiful, though. Well, one day just after New Year she decides to start working out. I go with her to her apartment gym and assume I'm stronger than her considering I'm a guy and she was never an athlete. We decide that instead of switching after every set, I would do mine, then she would do hers so we didn't have to keep switching the pins in the machines.

(I've never been particularly strong. Don't know why I was so arrogant.)

Well, we started with bench press. I do 10 reps at 85 lbs to warm up, 10 at 95 lbs, then was only able to do 3 at 110.

She had no concept of what weight to start at so she started low and worked her way up. Long story short, her last set was 5 reps at 165 lbs.

She outlifted me in every other exercise that night. None by as much as the bench, but nothing else was even a tie.

Offline quick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2019, 03:04:55 pm »
Nice ! Does she try to lift and carry you ? Does it change something while you have sex ?

No, none of that. We weren't together for very long. We actually never worked out together again after that one time.

Now that I think of it, I've been pretty lucky in this regard. My first girlfriend, when I was in college, was pretty thin. Everyone thought she was scrawny, but she was wiry strong. When undressed, you could see definition in her back and legs, and she had a legitimate six pack. We dated for awhile and there was a period where we regularly went to the school gym and lifted. She didn't outlift me in anything, but strangely she could match my weight in bicep curls. She was left handed and could beat me lefty in armwrestling.

Now, my wife, also doesn't workout regularly but is naturally strong. She has the best calves I've ever seen in person, large and rock hard. When we do work out, she loves to leg press. I'm not sure what her max is, but it's definitely way more than mine. She's aware of my... interests... and I can tell she pops up on her toes around the house to show them off.

amazonophile

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2019, 12:50:13 am »
Hi has anyone here has or  had  in the past , a relationship with a girlfriend that was much stronger than him;  Or do you know some couples that the girl is much stronger than her boyfriend , famous or just simple couples;
  I should be so lucky.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2019, 06:09:41 pm »
Sorry if it's a bit long...trying to recall all  of the exact details....

In college, one of my fraternity brothers was the starting linebacker on the football team.  He was 6'4 and 245 pounds.  He dwarfed me at 5'10" and 170 pounds.  One afternoon, he shows up to the frat house with this 5' 9" hot chick with long red hair.  She was wearing workout gear and at that time, was the buffest girl I had ever met.  Her quads were very muscular and had that teardrop shape around the knee cap  and her biceps were very full and bulging as they had obviously just worked out.  She looked a few years older, maybe 21 or 22 to my 18.

The three of us were the only people in the main upstairs hangout area so we started chatting it up.  It was impossible not to notice how muscular she was, so I asked, "oh, are you on the track team or something?"  My buddy laughed and answered for her saying, "No, she's a bodybuilder."  I was already really into muscular girls, but I tried not to drool and said, "Oh, cool! Well you look really strong, that's for sure."  She smiled and said 'Thanks." ...at the same time, my frat bro said, "Dude, she's a lot stronger than you."  we were friends, so he didn't mean it as a dig....just was stating a fact.  I answered, "No shit." so it was kind of complimentary and respectful, and also showed I wan't some egotistical ass.

Right then, Brad had to go to the bathroom so he left me and...I think her name was Lisa....in the hallway.  I asked if she went to our University.  She said that she didn't but had met Brad at the 24 Hour Fitness where she was a personal trainer.  I then complimented her again before Brad got back and I said, "We'll you look amazing."  she thanked me and then immediately asked if i was dating someone.  I answered "yes." and she then said, "well we should all go out sometime."  I obviously said, "Absolutely."  and we made a little more small talk before she and Brad headed to his room to probably have sex.

About a month later, I see Brad with a different chick at the frat house one night.  When I caught him alone, i asked him what happened to Lisa.  He just said that she was out of town that weekend.  So I immediately knew, he was cheating on probably the hottest chick I had ever met.  I was kind of pissed that he would treat her like that, but it was college and that kind of shit happened all the time.

The next weekend, we had a big party and to my surprise, brad shows up with Lisa.  I had only met her the one time, but when she sees me, she runs up and gives me a huge bear hug.  She was so fucking strong she nearly broke my ribs, but it was awesome just the same.  I was stoked to see her and she was wearing super tight jeans that I could see her thigh muscles practically bursting through and a black blouse that had short sleeves on it that only came down about half way covering her muscular shoulders.  I looked at her and said, "Great to see you Lisa, You look great!"  she said, "You too."  and kind of took a step back.  She was wearing shoes with a bit of a lift on them so we were looking eye to eye.  I grabbed her a beer out of the ice chest i was standing next to and we made a bit of small talk as Brad walked up. 

At one point Lisa asked if I was still dating my girlfriend Jennifer.  I said "No" and that we had just broken up.  Lisa was sympathetic but then complimented me by saying, "Oh, you'll have no problem finding another one."  Shortly thereafter, Brad and Lisa walked away to chat with others at the party.

I hadn't even seen Brad and Lisa for a couple of hours and at about 1am was walking to my room.  To my surprise, I finally see Lisa again, she's walking quickly down the hall towards me from where Brad's room is.  I stopped at mt door to say hi.  As she got closer, I could see a very serious...almost pissed off look on her face and it actually kind of scared me. Her stride was really powerful and intimidating!  She just walks up to me and says, "Can we talk?"   of course I said "Sure" and opened my room door.  She follows me in and immediately turns and locks the door behind us.  I'm thinking "Oh Shit!"

I turned to look at her and she was standing just inches in front of me, eye to eye, with that Very serious look on her face....and there was a brief moment of silence where I became instantly scared thinking she was going to kick my ass for something I may have said to Brad or something.  I had to ask and said, "Where's Brad?"  She replied, "He's a cheating ass hole!"  She then reached her hands up and grabbed each side of my face, i kind of jumped in fear....as she then leaned in and kissed me on the lips.  I kind of held my head back in shock, looked her briefly in the eyes and then leaned into her as we began making out.

Our lips were locked and I began play wrestling her tongue with mine.  Her warm, moist lips were forceful and strong and i was leaning hard into her mouth.  I then put my hands under her blouse and began massaging the sides of her thick, muscular torso.  I started feeling brave and then slid my hands down the back side of her pants, feeling her rock hard, bulging ass.  My cock was fully erect and Lisa reached one hand down, slid it into my pants  and grabbed it.  Right then, she shoved me back and pushed me down onto my bed.  She then mounted me and began dry humping me hard.  She was raising herself up and slamming back down onto me.  She was so powerful that it actually hurt and I said, "Ow Lisa...not so hard!"  She didn't realize that her strength, although probably nothing to Brad, was more than my weaker frame could handle.

she slowed down her thrusts and I reached up to massage her gorgeous, firm arms.  She sensed my pleasure and actually lifted them up and did a full double biceps pose.  The bicep muscle jumped up and formed two beautiful rounded peaks.  I said, "Holy Shit Lisa!" and reached up and began massaging them.  She looked down and actually asked, "Oh, do you like that."  "Oh god, you're so fucking hot!" i replied and then said "Yes, your muscles are amazing!"  With that, she did a few moves where she held her arms out straight, then brought them in for her double biceps pose.  I was getting incredibly turned on and my cock was as hard as it had ever been.  Three years difference in college is a lifetime and it was obvious that she was the Pro and I was the Amature as she began to slowly ride and thrust on my cock through our pants.

The feeling of her rubbing on my cock had caused me to let out a couple of tiny spurts and I was desperate to fuck her.  I reached down and pulled my pants down 8 or 10 inches exposing my member.  I then grabbed the top button on her pants and attempted to un-do it.  She reached down, grabbed my hand forcefully and said "No."  I was shocked and a few moments later tried it again.  This time she didn't say anything but grabbed my wrists and forced them up above my head, pinning them to the bed.  At the same time, she leaned in an we started kissing passionately as she continued to dry hump my cock.  As I laid under her powerful grasp, she continued to dry hump me until I finally couldn't hold it any more and exploded cum all over my stomach and chest.

Lisa kissed me a little more and then slowly got up off of me and stood next to the bed.  I grabbed a shower towel and wiped myself off, and kind of pulled my pats back up.  Her blouse had also taken a direct hit, so Lisa took it off.  It exposed her gorgeous, muscular torso and small but very firm breasts which were probably size B.  I couldn't hold back and grabbed one and began sucking on it.  Lisa let me entertain myself on it for a few seconds and then asked me for a t-shirt.  I grabbed one of my frat t-shirts and she quickly thew it on.  She then gave me another firm wet kiss and I grabbed her rock hard biceps in my hands.  She then said, "you're a great guy." turned and walked out of my room.

I couldn't stop thinking of Lisa and contemplated going to 24 hour fitness to try to see her again.  I kind of avoided Brad just in case Lisa said something to him but after a few weeks I saw Brad with a different chic.  I caught him alone at one point and said, "Hey dude, what happened to that Lisa chick you were dating?"  He did give me a sideways look...like he might have known about me and Lisa's one night stand, then said, "Oh, she moved back to LA."  He then walked away.

So, a pretty awesome experience for me as an 18-year old idiot kid in college for sure - still kind of regret not immediately going to the 24 hour fitness to find her before she moved....damn it!
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2019, 05:59:21 pm »
That's hot jdm022. There's something deliciously humiliating about being forced to spunk all over yourself by a stronger woman who hasn't given up anything to you. It's like she's totally owned you in the most intimate way, but hasn't shown herself to you - all you take from her hit and run is a kiss and a grope, a taste of what you can't have.

Offline Miley Cyrus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2021, 09:59:41 pm »
Wow just checked  abi. She is hot and so much bigger than her husband, and they look so happy together. If only i was in his position.
If anyone knows some other couples like that please share it with us. :thanks:
Gisela Nunez Chan is three times larger than her husband, I believe

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2021, 09:58:15 pm »
Hello everyone,

I think I already talked about this, my wife (been with her since I was 23, actually at 48) has always been stronger in legs, by far stronger. Let's be clear I am far bigger, as I am 6'1 and 190 lbs, am not a powerlifter but quite strong and have a past in rugby and boxing. She is just 5'4 and 120 lbs with a past in classical dance. Her legs are pure explosive, we tried leg press and I closely won, but compared with personal weight she was clearly stronger, if we challenge in some leg challenge, she has the best.

Hope it answers to your curiosity

Offline kronox20022002

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2022, 09:00:20 am »
Me and my GF

Arms

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Having a stronger girlfriend;

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View