Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572484 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:32:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #!st STORY: Living My Dream: A Girl's Wishes [cassblow] | #18+ #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #!st STORY: Living My Dream: A Girl's Wishes [cassblow] | #18+ #WIP  (Read 17275 times)

Offline cassblow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Hi! I'm new to this site, and just want to share with you some of my dreams I have. I know that most of you are guys, but maybe its not a problem to speak about my fantasies from a girl's point of view.

This is my first writing, and I hope you will like it. :)

Living My Dream: A Girl's Wishes
by cassblow

The enlightment

This man was sitting in front of me, grabbing my hand. His tank top let me take a look at the arms that I loved so much with big, solid, hard muscles all around. All those muscles and pecs were trembling with power, as he tried to push my arms towards the table. I always loved to test my strength with my boyfriend and he was always stronger than me, as expected.

'You will never be stronger than me, Cassy!' He said.

'I am holding your attack for five minutes now, Tom! You clearly don't see what I see.' Replied him with a smile. I know it drives him crazy.

I looked to the right of me, where I could see an unusual couple in the mirror armwrestling. The view of the young girl with light brown hair was unexpected even for me. I have never seen my muscles bulge as hard as they do. I just enjoy the feel of my strong shoulders, but seeing it expand to a cannonball-sized round muscle, cutting deep in my arms started a strange feeling down in my stomach. My muscles totally overwhelmed the muscles of my boyfriend, my biceps looked even bigger, and better shaped than his.

Can I be stronger than him? Is it even possible as a girl to be stronger than a guy like Tom? Thinking about this made me bite my lips slightly as I felt my nipples harden. That moment I felt a power surge and then I really just took control of our strength test. He grabbed the sides of the table, and gave in everything against my power. The tingling feeling between my legs got stronger. I'd thought that I would have an orgasm soon.

I couldn't fill up with the sight of my own huge body. I saw pumped up muscles everywhere. The loose, gray tank top I wore let out almost my entire body from the sides. It barely covered the tip of my firm breasts. My nipples pushed forward the top below my tremendous arm muscles. My huge triangle shaped lats on my back led down to a beautifully narrow waist. All the muscles in my legs were working hard to stabilize my body.

'I'm just totally stronger than you, Tom. You have no chance against me.'

'Don't underestimate me!' He groaned that out between his teeth, as his whole body was shaking from exhaustion. He tried  a last attack, but his strength was not even comparable to mine. I almost cried from happyness, while I felt a huge orgasm to build up.

'No, no, no, you can't do anything to me. You have all your muscles, I don't know anyone stronger than you... And I'm just controlling your body, without any effort. Your girlfriend is stronger than you, Tom, and you have nothing to do against it.'

I playfully let him push my arm halfway, then I pumped him back to the middle, like I was just training my arms. Sweat was running down on the side of my breasts, tickling me a bit, that made me even more aroused. My swollen pecs rippled with every movement, and the veins in my arms and shoulders sticked out. Tom was going crazy looking at me.

'Please, Cass! I can't hold it any longer!'

The next moment he moaned heavily and his body shaked. Like a chain reaction, all the power in my body concentrated in one place, and bursted out in the biggest orgasm I've ever had, squirt flowing out from my thongs. I screamed with shaking body and I think I just fainted.

Moments after, I woke up in my bed. Tom was lying next to me. I was swimming in sweat. I think I just woke up from an erotic dream. I walked to the bathroom in my wet nighty. The bathroom lights disturbed my eyes very much. I looked at the mirror, and I was very disappointed.

'You are just the same Cassandra I know...'

It was really just a dream. But I got enlightened. I don't want to only dream. I want to LIVE my dream!

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Living my dream - a girl's wishes (18+)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 05:25:14 am »
GREAT START! Hope you continue :)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 06:38:21 am »
And now the growing begins and she gets stronger and stronger

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 08:57:00 am »
great beginning...and very refreshing to see Things from the "female" perspective.... :woohoo:

Offline cassblow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 10:48:04 am »

LIVING MY DREAM
Part 2

The fiery blue eyes

A week passed since my dream. It was the first week of September, the beginning of a new year in high school. I said goodbye to Tom yesterday, as I wouldn't see him until next year. He was 20 years old, three years older than me, and going to military service for a year.
"I'll miss you! Come back soon! Don't go to any wars, or I have to follow you and kick everyone's asses, who wants to hurt you." I told to him.
"I know you would." He laughed. "We won't go anywhere, I'm not even a soldier yet. Just take care, sweatheart!" he said, and got on the train.

It's strange to say, but I got excited to be alone this year. I have a lot of work to do, but I'm determined to experience what I dreamed of. I want to have muscles, bigger than anyone I know. Even my knees started to shake just thinking about my figure in my dreams.

The only one I dared to talk about my new interest was the best friend of mine, Natasha, a nice girl I know from elementary school, and now we are classmates in high school. She had a Cleopatra-style black hair, cherry-red lips always smiling, and narrow, memsmerizing blue eyes. She was quite sporty with a toned, flat body. I looked at her like she was my sister, who was always joyful and cool.
We were talking in the school yard, under my favourite maple tree. We could talk about everything without any taboo.
"So you claim, that you will be a muscle queen by the end of the year" Natasha looked at me unbelievingly.
"You will see! I will be the strongest in this school. Trust these guns, baby!" I flexed my rather pathetic arms playfully, and we started laughing.
"But why do you want muscles anyway? You are so beautiful that every guy turns their head as you pass them. I think you are just the sexiest thing I have ever seen."
"It's not even true."
"Don't be shy. You just need to look at someone to make them fall in love with you. You have the most lovely eyes I have ever seen. And you are slim, and tall... How tall are you?"
"I'm 5'11". It's not a good thing, I cannot wear high heels, because it would make me taller than Tom."
"Whatever. I am only 5'2". Your body is just perfect as it is." Natasha slightly leaned closer to me. "You have all the curves that even top models don't. Curvy legs, perfect, round butts like melons, tiny, toned waist, big and tight breasts. At least an F-cup size, aren't they, mmh..."
I pushed away her head from me, laughing.
"Stop that! They are just E, actually... But I don't wear bras, you know."
"Seriously... I would kill for a chest like that. I would not hide them, that's for sure. I wouldn't mind if everyone looks at my hard nipples poking through my dress all the time."
"Ok, now you start to make me angry."
"Angry, or aroused, Cassy?" Natasha looked deep into my eyes, raising her eyebrows.

I loved this little chick, I really couldn't be mad at her. She always said what she thought. We were looking at the guys, playing basketball on the court.
"How about Scott?" she asked.
"What do you mean?"
"His muscles. Would you like to have bigger muscles than him?"
"He doesn't even have that big muscles."
"Awww, but he is so sweet."
Natasha had a crush on Scott. He was actually quite handsome, and while still had some muscles, he was very thin, and rather ripped.
"I was thinking I would be a bit stronger than Daniel."
Natasha stopped her breath for a moment, as she was processing what she heard.
"You mean Daniel from our class?"
"Exactly."
"But he is the strongest person in this school, even the PE teachers can't set his lifting records."
"I know. Just imagine me seductively smiling, as my long hair spread along my bowling balls of shoulders, my 17 inches of biceps forces countless pounds to move as I curl a barbell, with huge, pumped pecs under my firm, round breasts. Under that there is my tiny waist and perfect 6-pack abs, leaning towards my wet pussy, as my sweet juice runs down the thick slabs of muscle, that make my thighs bigger and harder than this tree here."
"Wow" Natasha slightly leaned down her head. She was fixating me with her fiery eyes. "I'm in for the show, grrr... I didn't know you had so much lust in you, girl."
I saw Natasha taking some deep breath as I talked her about my dream. It almost seemed like she couldn't wait to see my muscles grow.

Suddenly, an idea came in my mind. I hesitated for a moment, but wanted to try something. What could go wrong, anyways.
"Let's armwrestle!" I proposed.
"Err... now?"
"Here, and now."
"Are you sure? Everyone can see us." Her face went rose red under her black bangs.
"Are you scared? I thought you are the cool girl. And you are a handball player aren't you. You must be much stronger than me."
"Well, you asked for it."
Natasha placed her bag under her chest, when she lied down on the grass. She placed her elbow on the ground. She playfully winked at me, and I lied down as well. We locked hands. She could squeeze my hands pretty hard.
"Are you ready, Muscle Queen?"
"Go!"
I never realized how strong Natasha could be. Her strength totally caught me off guard. I had just paid attention to her small, but defined biceps, that jumped out her arms. I squeezed as hard as I could, but they wouldn't budge. It's hard to admit that my heart started pounding slightly as I looked at her hard muscles.
"I can't believe you have such biceps" I said.
"You never asked. But thanks."
The harder I pushed, the rounder her biceps became. They were arond 13 inches of hard muscles, as I later asked her. When she started to put more effort in her push, her blouse's short sleeves started to strain around her muscular, round shoulders.
I started to moan slightly, and I just felt increasingly aroused. Looking at my best friend's hidden muscles was so surprising to me that I couldn't handle my thoughts.
"Ooohh, Nati. I think I will lose this match."
"Only this match?" She said with a sexy smile. "I can show something else."
She started to undo the buttons on her blouse with her free hand. I could see all of her small, but pumped chest under the purple sports bra she wore. She was in absolute control of my feelings. It didn't help that I felt the grass pushing against my clitoris. I started feeling wet down there.
"Please, don't do this. All the guys can see us."
"They are just coming here."
And four guys were already standing some feet away, cheering for us.
"Come on, Cass, don't let her win!"
"Holy shit, Natasha, you are a beast!"
I was looking at Natasha, who was just playing with me at this point. I could not care less of the guys (even some girls) around us, as they were all watching Natasha's bulging biceps. It looked like even bigger, than before. I was lost in her sexy, narrow eyes, when she started to pull my arm, pumping her biceps, and let it back.
I just realized what she was doing. As she pumped her biceps, my whole body started to lean forward and backwards on the ground. My pussy was grinding the grass with every movement, and I felt I couldn't hold up much longer.
"Aaaah, Natasha, please! Please do it! You are stronger"
"Ok, Cassy, I'm sorry" she said with the sexies smile I could imagine.
And she pulled me closer to her with a last, strong attack. This was the moment I lost control of my body, as I slid forward a few inched on the ground. I had the most intense orgasm I had in a very long time. I screamed loudly, while I grabbed the pumped arm of Natasha. Her hot muscles were hard as concrete, and I felt . Her muscles felt so big I nearly couldn't grab them. I started to shake uncontrollably, when a hot wave surged through my body, and a moment later I was swimming in a lake of my juice.

I was totally destroyed by my best friend, and the whole school could see it. Some started giggling around us, some were sighing like they saw some circus attraction.
"I think she climaxed..." a guy said.
"Look at her biceps!"
"I got the whole thing. I got it on video."
"Wow, man, send it over!"
I was still on the ground, I could hardly move. But I was aware, that Natasha jumped on her feet, and confronted the guy, who had his phone out for the video. It was Daniel. With two steps, she stood before him, slapped his phone out of his hands, and yelled at him.
"You asshole! HOW DARE YOU! Delete that sh**!"
"I won't delete it. Anyone wants to delete it?" Daniel looked around boastfully.
"Of course not." said the other boys in Daniel's group.
They started laughing, and I felt embarrassed, because I knew they laughed at me. Natasha angrily picked up her bag, and helped me standing up. I was still very exhausted, but I managed to twist my jacket around me. I think my tight yellow dress was all wet from my orgasm. My nipples were still stiff as they pushed the thin linen of the dress. Natasha led me away from the crowd. My legs were almost collapsing.
"You embarrassed me, Nati. But it was amazing."
"I'm really sorry. I didn't want to do this to you. I really didn't thought this through."
"I can't believe how muscular you are, when you flex."
"And I can't believe that I made orgasm with them to the sexiest thing on Earth."

Offline mrshhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 04:02:41 pm »
Wow!  Amazing story!  Thank-you for sharing with us.  I hope you're willing to continue it.

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 04:59:31 am »
So, so, so hot. Love the muscle worship, muscle lust, and lesbian overtones. Please, keep going, your fantasy is spectacular!

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 02:59:20 am »
Hopefully she uses this match as motivation to build her dream body....and perhaps Natasha will join her on her gaining journey? ;)

Offline cassblow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 01:29:31 pm »
Wow, thank you for your answers. :)

I didn't know if you would like it from a girl's view, and my English language is only functional, but I hoped you would like it.  ;)

I wish to continue, but it will take time to prepare each episode, so bear with me.

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 05:27:09 pm »
For material of such quality we will happily wait!

Offline cassblow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: #!st STORY: Living My Dream: A Girl's Wishes [cassblow] | #18+ #WIP
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2019, 04:13:14 pm »
Sorry for the long wait, most of you probably don't even remember this short story anymore. But I'm going to add a new part soon. Thanks for the good words! :)

Offline cassblow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2019, 04:17:44 pm »
LIVING MY DREAM
Part 3

Confidence is sexy

I was just checking my look for one last time in the locker room's mirror. I was gonna have my first training session in the school gym, and I had thought that going with my sexiest outfit would boost my confidence. Get down there, hit the weights, let people watch you (only girl there probably) struggle, and get out... Let me tell you, it's not true. I was almost shaking, from excitement before my first time in the gym and from shame. I mean, what was I thinking? Showing my weak ass body in the gym, while clearly everyone remembers my orgasmic armwrestling match with Natasha. However, strangely there wasn't so much of an afterlife of that case despite the video that asshole Daniel made of us armwrestling. I had got some cynical comments from some boys or even girls on how I must be loving girls. And also Natasha got some (well deserved) attention and also, Scott finally seemed to open towards her. I am very happy that those two may be a bit closer together. I've got to admit, I felt quite jealous at the moment. Everyone just wanted to be closer to the muscly chick of the class. Even Mary, a cute short and rather curvy redhead asked Natasha to be her personal trainer. About Mary, what I really like about her is her stylish pagan/neofolk appearance that she could wear so naturally that it doesn't even look weird or forced. She makes most if her fascinating clothes, which are pure sexy, beautiful and looks comfortable. I envy her style so, so much.

Therefore, we just did not have too much time together with Naty lately. But I am determined to really start my muscle journey. So here I am with myself, looking at the mirror, flirting with myself a little bit. I bit my dark red lips a little and let my brown hair go to my smiling face while holding my hands low in front of me, pushing my big round E size boobs ahead. I usually don't wear bras, but that may not be the best idea for work out. But hell, I feel sexy! The green fabric of my crop top was pushed to its limits barely containing my bust and just from below my breast my whole midsection was visible. My tiny waist almost felt cartoonish even to me, just to compliment the curves of my hips in my tight sports leggings. After I almost got myself aroused I winked at the mirror with some confidence already.

'There you go, Cassy!'

I picked up my towel and flask and left the locker room.

I had to go through some corridors to reach the gym. Only Mark, a student one grade higher, came from the other direction. Probably from the gym, suggested by his clearly pumped up look. I liked him. I mean his attitude. He is always very nice and he has an aura of happiness and calm energy. He was slightly taller than me at 6' height maybe.

'Hi, Cass! Great outfit!'

'Thank you, Mark! Just for working out.'

'Well, that's a shame I just finished. Show them, who's boss!'

'I... still don't know how I will do that, but I'll try my best.'

'Your look may be the best thing that can happen to this gym. Minds will be blown, iron will be melt' said Mark with his most charming smile.

'Thanks!'

Ah, I would just love spending some time with Mark, he is like the anchor that keeps safety and confidence around him.

Closing in on the gym I already heard some grunts and the clanging noise of weights. I stepped in with no hesitation and looked around to find a bench to put down my stuff. While I was doing my warmup, everybody else was doing their thing as well: someone was pushing heavy weights on the bench, the other boy was curling an EZ bar, loaded with like 10 lbs plates on each side. He looked kinda new to the gym, but hey, he is not the only one. I have not seen too many familiar faces, except for a guy, Greg, who usually hangs out with that scum Daniel. He was leaning on a machine where a young blondie was doing leg extensions. Her body was shaking from the effort she put into those repetitions, screaming a bit at the end of each extension. I could see the power her thighs exerted as there were muscles clearly bulging out. I may not like Daniel and his thugs, but this girl was truly magnificent as she lifted more than half of the plates on the machine. I don't think many boys can achieve that in school. Or any man even.

'Come on, Bess, you can do two more reps!' Greg told her rather bored, in his very deep voice.

And Bess just did it. Greg even put his huge arms on the handle, pushing against her legs, but Bess pushed out two more times. Her screams went even more piercing that I almost felt her pain.

'Don't push against me, asshole!' Bess shouted. 'I am almost dying here.'

When she finished, she pushed Greg away furiously and left the gym.

I was already doing some workout on the shoulder machine. I was thinking that my crop top may be a bit too small for my breasts if I push my arms up in the air. Actually, I hoped they would peak out below the top just a little bit. Greg followed Bess after their quarrel, and looked at me for a moment, stopping his movement. While eyeing me up his dumb grin told me, they did.

I did not really know what to train actually, so I decided to follow the tracks the other two guys remaining. First, I approached the bench. Two 20lbs plates were loaded on both sides of the bar. Thinking its too heavy for me, I took both of them down. The bar itself was so heavy I almost couldn't move it. I was so disappointed in myself that I was afraid to ask for help from the guys. I almost cried about how weak I am, but the next moment the guy doing EZ curls came to help me.

'Hi! Let me help you!'

He seemed a beginner in weight lifting but at least he was helping.

'Thank you! I just can't imagine how anyone can be such a weakling like me.'

'I'm not a Terminator either. I'm just embarrassing myself here. Don't be concerned about it!'

'But I saw you curl those heavy weights.'

'They are not that heavy. Come, you can try that. Don't worry, I'll help you' he invited me with a waving hand move. 'Stand behind the bar, grab it comfortably, and stand up from legs, with straight back.'

I did as instructed, and lifted the weight from the ground pretty easily.

'Am I doing it right?'

'Perfect, now just keep your shoulders down, and bend your arms slowly. I hold the weight from below, just for safety.'

'How much weight is it?'

'You are lifting 38 lbs now. You're looking good.'

I raised my eyebrow on the last sentence. Looked at him questioningly while pumping out biceps curls. I am doing biceps curls! And its not even that hard.

'I mean your form' he quickly corrected. He went slightly red. 'Your lifting... I mean... you look good too, I was just...'

He was sweet! I liked that. And I started to feel some strain in my biceps like I have never felt before.

'When can I stopped?' I asked, waiting for instructions.

'Oh, I'm totally stupid. How much have you done?'

'I'm at 16 reps.' Actually, I was already at 27.

'What? From 8 to 12 is enough for a series.'

I put down the bar and noticed my biceps right now. I think I could see a slight bump on my arms. It got me so excited that I started flexing for myself. My helper saw what I was doing.

'You are not training for the first time, do you' he asked.

'I do. Can we do some leg training? I want to do leg extensions.'

I ran to the leg machine, where Bess pumped out reps with... 200 lbs.

'Oh my god, 200 lbs? Who was that girl? Such a young girl with so huge power! Did you see her muscles?'

'I think she was the girlfriend of Greg or Daniel... or both. I don't know. She is truly strong in the legs, I can do as much as 120 lbs on that machine.'

'How much do you think I can do?'

'Your legs look pretty strong... maybe 80?'

'Really, 80? Come on!'

I almost laughed, because I was confident I can do much more than that. My legs looked much bigger than his. I knew it was not all muscle, but my legs are naturally strong. Plus, I wanted to play a tiny bit with my kind helper.

'I set it back to 120. It's your maximum isn't it?'

'My maximum is actually 160 for one repetition' he tried to save the situation, but I am in for a game.

'It is 160 lbs then.'

I set the weights on the machine to 160 pounds, which seemed like half of the plates on this machine. I also got excited, because I was pretty sure, that I can not move this weight at all. But I'd got some confidence from the biceps curls (which I still feel straining my arms) and I enjoyed flirting with him. And looking at some strange hump forming in his pants.

I grabbed the seat under me and slowly started pushing against the handles, trying to figure out if I can move them. I added more and more strength to the push, but still nothing. Then, at some point, I felt something. I almost gave everything in I'd got, but there was a moment when I felt that I control the weight and not the other way around. I possibly made the most conceited smile I ever had.

'Just lower the weight, don't hurt yourself' he suggested.

'I think I am just stronger than you' I told him.

'What do you mean?'

'I mean how I say it. It's my first workout, and I am just so much stronger than you.'

I had never felt such a rush of power that flowed right through me when I said this. To be stronger than a man. And I started pushing out repetition after repetition. That poor guy in front of me just stared at me, my shiny face, my shaking lips while gasping for air, my bursting boobs, the strength in my legs, and he could not say anything. He did not need to.

'I am better than you in biceps curls, and my legs completely overpower yours. And I think you like what you see' I whispered the last words.

He started to lose his mind. I closed my eyes. I slowly reached up with my arms and grabbed the backrest. During an extension, I used the power surging through me to arch my body back, forcefully pushing my chest forward. The upper part of my whole 5'11" body stretched to a lean powerful statue ready to be worshipped. My green top was only hanging from the tip of my tits, letting my huge and firm breasts halfway out, and I was sure that my flat and toned belly, handful little waist and sharp ribcage lines were a sight he will remember for a long time.

As the power surge faded away, I had goosebumps all over my body. I laid my shoulders on the backrest and gave a confident but tired look. Knowing that I am stronger than someone, especially a boy, my tired smile told everything I thought at that moment. I slowly caressed my right forearm with my left-hand fingers and looked at my helper. I pushed out some more extensions effortlessly and quite explosively. He still looked mesmerized with a full-blown erection.

'You are in fantastic shape. I would like to train more with you, and teach you, you know... but I think I have to go now' saying this he started to reorganize his pants quickly, while he grabbed his belongings and left the gym.

I was aware that not only he raised his attention to me, but also the boy doing benchpresses a half an hour ago couldn't take his eyes off of me. After setting the weights to 180 lbs, I pumped out some reps, finishing them each with a loud moan like I was having an orgasm to come. With a last explosive push, I looked straight at him. My back was still slightly arched. Sweat was flowing down my body as well as the machines backrest. My mouth was half open, and I breathed heavily, waving my chest more inches up and down. What I was not aware, though, was that my top pulled up well above my tits. Looks like I displayed my charms more than I thought.

'I think you should go, too' it felt so good to play with guys in the gym who don't judge me yet.

The muscle boy stood up quickly like I was going to kill him with my look. He instantly packed up and left me alone in the gym.

'Bloody hell, confidence is sexy! I love this gym!'

Offline cassblow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2019, 04:13:56 pm »
LIVING MY DREAM
Part 4

Figure in the mirror

The school gym was empty after I put on a show for the boys down there. It was not surprising since it late in the afternoon, soon to be closing time. Sweat sticked my green crop top to my boobs, forming perfect shapes on my breasts.

'I look like a slut in these. You are a officially a tall, strong and slutty bitch, Cass', I thought to myself.

Okay, maybe the strong part was not true, except for my legs that caught even myself off guard. When did I get that power? I pushed out 180 pounds on the leg extension machine, almost the weight the amazing Bess worked on in her last set.

I knew the school was closing soon, but I wanted to know my starting weights, so I tried again doing exercises with the most weight I can handle. I started with my biggest enemy, bench presses and left squats for last.

'Let's see'

Bench press remained my weakest point. I managed to do 2 full reps with an empty bar. I'm not sure how much that sould be, but probably less than healthy. The disappointment continued at the shoulder press machine. Twentyfive pounds for 3 reps. My arms were completely another story. My triceps burnt only after doing some cable pushdowns with 55 pounds, and biceps curls maxed out on 40 lbs for 10 reps.

I couldn't help to notice the bump in my biceps which clearly wasn't there before.

'Holy hell, when did this happen? It's just not me... It is someone else's arms.'

As I touched my arms, they were warm and firm, almost to the extent of Natashas perfect arms. My bent arm showed clear definition of a small but firm biceps, and my triceps formed a wide arch on the back side.

'Okay, Cassy, just calm down, now! You need to stop this, or you're gonna explode.'

I tried to brush my dark wavy hair aside from my face, but my arms just didn't let me. I genuinely had to flex my biceps with effort to force them bend up to my face. The pump was real. Then I looked up on the mirror and I started shaking. A completely rediculous figure looked back on me with a tight and visible biceps as holded some wet mops of hair out from her face. The legs were wide, wider than the narrow knees and tiny waist would have suggested. The leggings collected some of the sweat flowing down on her tight midsection, forming a wet V-shape from the sides of her hips down between her legs.

The next moment I dropped down to my knees and I automatically reached for my pussy. Rubbing myself in the middle of the gym got me so excited I nearly couldn't control myself. I looked down on my breasts that were pushed forward by my unprobably muscular arms. My melons were shining and my tits were an inch long. My green top gave up holding any of them at bay.

I couldn't help but shouted out loud, in a high pitched voice that didn't even sound mine.

"Aaahhh! You bitch, Cass, you are a bitch. I'm just a F***ING BITCH!!"

Noooo, no, no, I just couldn't let that happen, not here. I collected myself just enough to pick up my stuff and ran back to the locker room.

To be continued...

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2019, 08:39:37 pm »
Well done! I am enjoying this story and hope you will continue.

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2019, 12:12:16 am »
Cass! What are you doing!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #!st STORY: Living My Dream: A Girl's Wishes [cassblow] | #18+ #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View