Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580444 Posts in 74096 Topics by 29401 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 18, 2024, 02:48:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #TRUE: Stories~collected 2016 & before...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #TRUE: Stories~collected 2016 & before...  (Read 130029 times)

porky

Re: I had found a crazy story from Russia
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2012, 08:16:17 pm »
In Soviet Russia... Woman rapes YOU!  This is her:

It seems to be a CANARD. Very big and fat CANARD.

Forum Saradas

Re: I had found a crazy story from Russia
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2012, 08:16:17 pm »

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
#TRUE: Stories~collected 2012
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2012, 08:32:58 am »
So I went to a sandwich shop tonight after the football game and overhead this tidbit of conversation between a guy and girl...:

Girl: I don't want to be just toned, I want to be buff! You know, like your sister.

Boy: Do you think she's pretty buff, I mean I guess she is. She can do a bunch of pull ups.

Girl: Well, I can do 2.

Boy: I think she can do 14. She was always athletic. She used to play in our pee-wee league when we were kids and was like the strongest person on the team. Every day she would do push ups and sit ups in her room.

Girl: Wow! I'm not that strong but I'd like to be able to do all that.

Man all kinds of day dreams were floating in my head. That was a pretty sweet thing to hear about.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: overheard at the sandwich shop tonight...
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2012, 06:20:51 pm »
Yeah, I love to hear stuff like that, though I don't hear it quite as much as I'd like. Thanks FP, that's almost as sexy as what I see in your stories. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
#TRUE: Stories~collected 2013
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2012, 04:35:30 pm »
Short story loosely based on a real situation...

The Muscular Nurse
by lanky

So there I was patiently sat in the waiting room biding my time until my doctor is ready, suddenly in through the door sweeps a tall very beautiful nurse in her knee long white skirt. Towards the counter she went to talk to the receptionist, as she walked past I was mesmerised by her beauty. She stood at the counter and was leaning over showing the receptionist something on the computer, I looked down at her legs and I thought “wow they are quite big calves”, but then she went on to tip toes and her muscles exploded, I could not believe my eyes, they expanded so much once she went on to her toes and they were chiselled like diamonds.
She turned 90 degrees and I had the perfect side view of her incredible deep cut calves, “wow” I was thinking to myself, as there was a voice in the background “Dave we are ready for you bow, Dave Wilson?”
“David, David Wilson?”
Suddenly I realised she had been calling my name and I snapped out of it and looked up at her, she just smiled at me, and I went a bit red as I was embarrassed.
“Oh, sorry, I was miles away” I responded
“No problem at all” the nurse smiled
“Are you ok with those crutches, or do you want me to get you a wheel chair?” she asked
“ile be ok, thanks” I replied
“Ok, please follow me sir” she smiled
I could not help but stare at her incredible calves as I followed her into the Xray room.
“If you would like to pop yourself up onto here please sir and roll up your trousers so we can take a clear shot of your knees?” she politely asked
She wandered off to a side office for a couple minutes and then returned with a Dr, the doctor went off into a sub office.
 “My jeans are too tight and I cannot roll them up that high” I embarrassingly stated
“Well please remove them then sir” she smiled
“Ok” I replied
I could not move my leg and struggled for a while to remove them, before she came over and offered, “Would you like some assistance sir?”
“Yes and please call me Dave” I responded
She gripped my jeans and held my leg softly as she pulled down my trousers slowly, I gripped my boxer shorts to stop them being pulled down.
She slowly managed to pull the rest of my trousers down “are you a bit insecure or shy?” she asked
“I guess a little” I replied
“aww that’s sweet” she replied
I blushed a little, she then started positioning my legs and directing me to stay still, she then went into the sub office to operate the machine with the Dr and came back a couple moments later.
“Well unfortunately it appears you have a small fracture and partial break, but it is only small, we will have you in a cast for a couple weeks to keep it straight in order to heal, and I think your recovery will be fast.” She stated
“Ok, not what I was hoping for, but could be worse I guess” I smiled
“ile go find you a chair and take you next door to get your cast done, I don’t want you putting any weight on it” she replied
With that she walked out and my eyes followed her incredible legs out of the door, 2 minutes later she came back with a wheel chair. My eyes followed her legs right up until she was stood next to me.
“Right hop on then Dave” she smiled
I slowly clambered towards the chair with a little help from the nurse.
“Dave it just occurred to me that if we put your leg in cast you are not going to be able to put your jeans back on” she laughed
“Oh shit” I exclaimed
“I have my gym gear with me, I can lend you some baggy joggers if you promise to return them to me?” she kindly offered
“Yes sure, that is very kind of you” I replied
“How did you get here and how are you getting home”? She asked
“I do not live far away, only around the corner” I replied
“OK, do you think you can get back ok with your crutches” she asked
“Yes, ile be fine” I replied

I slowly manoeuvred into the chair, and she went to open the door, “Dave can you be honest with me?”
“Yeah, sure?” I replied wondering what she would ask next
“Earlier in the waiting room and just now, were you staring at my legs?” she asked
“Um kind of” I replied as I felt I should be honest
“Do you think I’m a freak r something?” she asked
“No, not at all, I replied” a little worried and confused I had offended her
“Well why were you staring so hard at my legs?” she asked
I did not know what to say, I just stared down at the floor blankly.
“Please be honest with me Dave? She asked
“ummn ok, im not sure how to respond to that question” I replied, as I queried in my head how she would react.
“So your not man enough to be honest with me? Fine, I actually was beginning to like you and thought you were a good guy” she stated
“Ok, ok, I will be honest but please do not judge me” I replied
“Ok sure, tell me” she firmly stated
“I think your legs are incredible, I love the shape of them” I nervously replied
“Seriously?” she looked genuinely surprised
“Yes” I answered a little awkwardly not sure what se was thinking
“I thought you were freaked out by them earlier, that why I was nervously smiling at you” she laughed
“Oh I thought you were smiling because I thought you knew I was staring at your legs and like them” I smiled
“The last guy in ere was drunk and calling me arnie legs, saying I had freaky legs like a prop rugby player” she laughed
“No I think your legs are beautiful” I replied shyly
“Your so sweet” she smiled back at me
“Let’s get you a new cast then” as she began to wheel me out of the room

So she wheeled me into the next room, where an older nurse was sat, “i have been called into theatre to help out and Sandra is running late, sorry Leah, but you will have to wait” spoke the other nurse as she rushed out.
“Looks like I will have to do it myself, it has been a while” she spoke
“Should I be worried?” I laughed
No, it will be fine, hope you like my biceps aswell as my calves too, because I don’t want any of this on my jacket” she laughed
“Yup” I smiled
“You really do like biceps on girls?” she asked surprised
“Yes” I quickly replied
“Well mine aren’t just a little bit of muscle, I train hard and have proper gunz” she exclaimed

She soon removed her jacket to reveal her upper short sleeved outfit and popped a flex,
“Holy shit” I exclaimed
“I told you that you would not like biceps this big” she stated
“Your wrong” I smiled
“Really?” she looked surprised
“Yup” I laughed
“Why do you train so ard if you do not like your muscles?” I asked puzzled
“I did not say I don’t like them, just men generally do not” she smiled
“Anyway let’s get you on the table” she smiled
She helped me up onto the table and I sat there as she started making the cast, soon she started fitting it to my leg and I just sat there watching her majestic biceps as they twitched and expanded.
She was kneeling down looking up at me “well that’s a 1st” she laughed
“What?” I replied
I was oblivious, but I looked at her and she pointed, sure enough I had a pole sticking up in my underwear.
“I’m so sorry” I pleaded and felt so embarrassed
“Is that because of my muscles?” she laughed jokingly
“Yes” I replied a little ashamed
“It really is because of my muscles?” she laughed in disbelief
“Yes, I’m so sorry” I replied

“So when I do this it turns you on” laughing as she started flexing her biceps and triceps
“Yes, I’m so sorry” I said hanging my head in shame and covering my member.
She gripped my chin, and lifted my head up to look at here: “why are you sorry, please do not be ashamed for being attracted to me, that is offensive as if there is something wrong with me” she spoke seriously.
“No there is nothing wrong with you, I think you look incredible, I don’t want you t be uncomfortable” I replied
“I feel sexy, flattered and liberated, the only other men that have liked my muscles have been big ugly muscle men, not sweet cute boys like you” she smiled
“I can’t believe that, surely most men fancy you?” I replied
“Nope, most men think I look wrong” she smiled
“Well to me you look so right” I laughed
“You should see the rest of this physique” she winked

“Is that an invitation?” I smiled
“You’re getting a bit cheeky now young man” she laughed
“I am sorry, I have never seen such a stunning woman before, I am amazed” I quivered.
“I think you are very sweet, but you do realise I am much stronger than you don’t you?” she laughed
“I doubt that” I smiled
“Want to bet, an armwrestle?” she laughed
“Ok you’re on, if I win you have too show me the rest of your physique and flex for me?” I asked
“Yes sure, but if I win you have to removed your boxer shorts whilst I will put the cast on your leg “
She laughed
“Oh crap” I smiled realising she is probably stronger than me.
“Are you scared?” she laughed
“A little”, I smiled
“You will lose, but I will enjoy” she laughed
She pulled the table over and we locked arms, she started winning quite quickly, but she toyed with me for a while “look at my bicep, you are not too weak as you can see it is working” she laughed
She then slowly took me down and I had to pay the forfeit.

Offline bombomper

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Short story loosely based on a real situation (muscular nurse)
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2012, 11:18:05 pm »
Good story. Could use a polish; add some details. And I'm curious to know how loosely based this really is. I mean, did you spot a fit looking burse across the hall and then you came up with this along the way?

solitariodude

Re: Short story loosely based on a real situation (muscular nurse)
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2013, 01:28:49 am »
Nice read :bravo: Thanks and K for sharing :woot:

grantrose

#TRUE: Stories~collected 2013-14
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2013, 08:38:30 am »
#TRUE: A crazy thing

So when I was 22 I was dating this complete babe. She was petite, not an ounce of fat on her and a lovely set of tits. She and I used to workout all the time. She knew I liked fitness girls but didn't know I was into FBBs. So after 6 months I told her I thought she'd look sensational with muscles busting out of her clothes. She laughed and said she hated the look. After that I never mentioned it again. A few months later we split up. This was 6 yrs ago. Last week I bumped into her...she was now bbing. I couldn't believe it. She looked even better than she did 6 yrs ago. We chatted and she talked about her bf...keep away she was basically saying. What a missed opportunity

Offline taktak

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: A crazy thing
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2013, 12:37:39 pm »
Bummer dude.
User is currently banned [View]

solitariodude

Re: A crazy thing
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2013, 01:31:08 pm »
There you go... a great premise for a story. How you were able to woo her back because her bf was more into his own physique, instead of hers >:D

24suferbb

#TRUE: Stories~collected 2013-14
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2014, 03:57:20 am »
High School GF
Real life story

(I apologize for any gramar mistake english is not my first language )

so back in school i was was 10 yo i was really good friend of verónica shes one of those cool girls that r like part of the guys group allways down for anything lol so i was on the swimming team she was in gymnastics she was skinny but ripped there was like no body fat on her but really strong we kept talking all the way to highscholl in that time she add some muscle mass we were in a catholic school were wore an uniform same for boys and girls so it was hard to c her gains except by her arms i could tell that they were big at least bigger tan mine n the rest of the class n we were 14yo so one new guy decided to have an armwrestling match she joined she pulls back her sleeve looks big as son as the match starts her bicep grew atleast 2" no1 won agaisnt her after that moment i was struck by her haha however u could tell she loved it after that event we started talking more so we started dating so i went with her to the school gym her weight was 5.5 140lbs she was wearing her training gear it was shocking to her body n at that time i was 5.7 135 lbs so a big diference her bicep was 14¨around that huge quads 6 pack biiiig back n her calfs were incredible so i saw her bench press 170lbs my jaw was way down the floor i knew she was strong but not like that lol after we turned 16 she switch to bbing she was amazing awesome body n she loved lifting me above her head or hulk out of one of my school shirts sadly she moved back with her dad n we kept talking but we broke up

id love to date a muscle girl again any help with that? ill apreciate it haha

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Real life story high school gf
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2014, 07:34:26 am »
ha ha this sounds paraphrased and changed but essentially the same as an story online called Brian and Kelly...

if she went into bodybuilding..which fbb is she?

Offline codyg1234

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
#TRUE: 100% I swear!
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2014, 10:32:28 pm »
Nice story, but I have a very interesting story as well and it's 100% true.

So being that I liked my girls buffed up I was encouraging my girlfriend at the time to go to the gym with me and do a little working. She did and it was fun and she had a bikini type pretty body but not the type to really get big as I would like to see. So she ends up needing to get a couple of chiropractic adjustments in the process to get the kinks out. No big deal.

Well we get into the chiropractic office and there is a pretty girl sitting down behind the counter taking the appointments. I noticed how hot she looked right away. So we were in the waiting area waiting our turn when this office girl got up and took in the next appointment in front of us. Well, I thought I was seeing something at first because I was sitting down and not prepared but when she got up she was about six feet tall without any heels and furthermore she looked totally solid. So of course I get to talking with her and commenting and she says she used to play a lot of volleyball and in fact broke another girls nose because she could spike the ball so hard.

Well I decided I needed some back adjustments after this too and had another couple of talks with this hot girl and then I said I am good at training people and she should try out the gym with me. She said she never really worked out in a gym but would be more than happy to join me. So she did this one day and I could not believe how strong this chick was. First of all I had her do some warm ups and then we started in with some wide grip chin ups. She needed virtually no help in cranking them out and she had to be about 170 pounds I would say, maybe 185 perhaps.

So I am thinking she maybe just has a strong back or something and then we did a couple more exercises and then we move on to legs. I got her under the squat rack and load like a 25 pound plate on each end and she simply toys with it, going all the way down by the way. Well then I decide to put on a 45 pound plate on each end and again she laughs and says hey I thought we were going to really workout here. I'm like thinking this is 135 pounds right out of the gate and you are laughing this off? So I figure okay big shot lets load it up with 2 45 pound plates on each side, making it 225 pounds and she rips into it and squats all 10 reps right to the bottom and I couldn't believe the strength she had for her first workout.

Unfortunately that was all we ever did together but the next time I talked to her in her office she said it was kind of scary because she really grew from just that one workout. Oh how I would have like to have done more with her. Never will forget that girl. What an amazon and hot. Crazy. This was one of the better stories I had but not the only one I dropped the ball on unfortunately.

Recently there was a girl i met waitressing in a bar in Bellingham Washington who had everything going for her but I got to her too late as she had just quit the job there. Oh we had talks, but she was almost 5 foot 9 and had a total natural built look and would have been another Tina Lockwood for sure. Had a few tattoos and had that wild side that I know would have gone nuts once I started to pump her up. Crazy. When I asked where she went they said she moved to Ellensburg in Washington. This was in 2013 so she is still probably there.

Oh well, don't feel bad for me as I dated a major wb270 sexy wrestler who was super hot and we are still pretty close. I will post if I have any more close encounters of the Amazon kind!

Offline mm11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#TRUE: Audrey The Gymnast
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2014, 10:18:01 pm »
I have long been a fan of the thevalkryie.com and BRA-wna, and I am always more intrigued with the real stories.  So, I figured I would add to the mix with what follows.  The names and places have been changed, but I will do my best not to embellish on what, to me, was a perfect muscle experience.

Audrey - The Gymnast

I attended a small, private high school in Northern California, and I was fortunate to have nice girlfriends throughout that time.  That said, I had been completely infatuated with female muscle since I was 11, seeing the famous contests on ESPN, but I could never push that personal agenda with hyper-athletic girls because I was apprehensive of the crap my buddies would give.  Because a girl with biceps or a six-pack was not "normal," I ended up with the typical large-boob variety of gals.  Don't get me wrong, they were great, but it was not what I craved when I fantasized about sex. 

Then came Audrey came along.

She looked, no shit, like Jordyn Wieber in high school (http://pixgood.com/jordyn-wieber-muscles.html).  She was already 5'2", and on the taller side for a gymnast, but could not have weighed more than 105.  She was Jewish with darker hair and skin. 

She had dated my friend Mike during her sophomore through senior years, and she was an Elite-level gymnast.  I do not pretend to know much about that (other than loving to watch those tight glutes bounce around), but she was just shy of making the US Olympic Development team.  In fact, she was too good for our school to even compete in the league.  Audrey was lithe, but ripped, and I recall in high school she did 37 pull ups and 51 dips, breaking our school record as a sophomore.  These facts are burned in my memory because I was in this sophomore/junior split class with her.  I could only do 20 and 25, or roughly half, and while people just shrugged it off to her gymnastic prowess, I stood at attention as her muscles flexed and "veined out" during this display.  I also remember at a party she almost beat Mike at arm wrestling, which was put on the poor guy because she was wearing a sleeveless shirt.  She had visible veins, a protruding bicep, and broad shoulders despite her light weight, and a number of people could not let it go.  I was quietly wanting to see it, but I did not want to seem too eager and give away my fascination with those amazing guns and visible delts.  Mike was a D1 lacrosse prospect, so he won, but I am telling you he had to push, and she held him for awhile.

I lost track of her throughout my college career, where I was a D1 player in tennis, to put some perspective to what follows.  The same guy Mike had a party around Thanksgiving when a bunch of folks where back in town from college or had just recently moved back to Northern California.  I did not even know Audrey would be there, but upon arrival, she was there, in her quiet, introverted way.  I had to practically pull it out of her that she was a D1 gymnast at a prominent school, of course on scholarship.  We had about 10 people there, moving from a bar, and then back to Mike's house.  It was clear that she and Mike were no longer an item, and I was recently single after another nice-but-not-my-fantasy girl fell through.

I was drunk, and I knew that I wanted to talk to her further, so I found her just exiting the kitchen at Mike's condo.  We started chatting, and  I asked her about gymnastics and how active she was.  She said she was going into her senior year and had to actually go to training the next morning at her Elite center.  I asked if she still had the guns, which was obviously a dumb question, but I wanted so bad to see her tight green shirt bulge up with a flex.  She obliged, smiled, and raised her left arm sheepishly and flexed as a ball of muscle popped into my hand.  I said, "Holy shit, unreal!"  She smiled, and I do not recall much of what I said thereafter, only that my desires at that point were outweighing any friend backlash from going full schmoe on this gal.  I moved in closer, still feeling her arms, and then I moved my hand down to her abs, which were just like bricks.  I would learn soon there were eight of them.  We started kissing, and I abruptly mentioned we should move back to my place. 

Within 15 minutes, I was tearing off her clothes at my apartment.  She was modest, frankly probably used to not getting good attention to the things I craved most.  She did not have large boobs - A cup, but they were defined and she clearly had pectoral development from her collarbone down to her mid chest.  She was just tight, so T & A guys, who are most of the planet, would pass on her.  She must have been shocked to how quickly I was progressing, but she liked it, and giggled as I started licking her abs: Those bricks numbered eight, and they were as defined as Wieber's as I referenced.  But she had gained muscle since high school, and gained weight, so that 105 pounds was now 115.  I know because I asked as I made my way down her abs to her G string.  I started going at her clit, furiously pulling down her tight jeans so I could simultaneously feel her defined glutes.   They were like climbing hand holds: An indentation from around her hip leading to the the meat of her outside glute.  She did not have striations or anything like that, but her ass was as defined as anything I had seen on TV during ESPN's coverage of college gymnastics.  We made our way to the bed, and I entered her, and I was so overly excited, and she was so tight, that it lasted all of a few minutes despite my best to make it romantic.  Despite her being on the pill, she made me pull out, and I was glad she did.  I pushed my cock hard into her chiseled abs and there was no give to them, causing me to shoot all over her eight-pack and small, muscular tits. 

She came back into town a few weeks later during winter break, and we were headed down the dating path after spending every day during that break together, albeit only four or five consecutively.  For the sake of brevity, I recall three specific moments that I go to all the time in my mind, so I will entail them here:

(1) She come over the first day of winter break, and removed her coat, exposing her arms.  As she walked in front of me towards the kitchen, her traps - her f-ing traps - were visible.  I moved in to kiss them, and then I was suddenly weightless.  She had picked me up, jutting her hard ass into me, propelling me onto her back.  I wrapped my legs around her, and she proceeded to carry me easily down our hallway and into the bedroom.  I was so erect by the time we got there, I went straight to town, finishing quickly behind her, holding her shoulders from behind as I smacked against that hard, gymnast ass.

(2) That next morning, I challenged her to arm wrestle.  Mind you, I was 6'2" and 200, and she was now 5'4" and 115 (I asked, like an idiot).  We locked arms, and I held her left hand below in mine as I had seen on herbicepscam.com.  We started, and I watched her vein and bicep bulge as she held me for a good five seconds, then after a few jerks, I was able to get her down.  I used about 90%, and this little dynamo kept me at bay for almost 10 seconds. 

(3) She also treated me to the best sex of my life.  The kind of sex I still conjure up when I am in the mood or even with another female.  It was her last day before returning from winter break, and we had just had lunch and some drinks, and were now back in my bedroom.  I started kissing her small, pink nipples through her shirt, and she removed mine.  After she commented that she liked my chest, I suggested we should have a push up contest.  Yes, I was 23, and yes, I had the tact of a Visigoth.  Regardless, she agreed, and I started counting them out: 20,..., 25,...,30,... At 40, I could no longer count, so she started saying it.  At 46, I wavered, and she kept going, counting, and finally stopped in rhythm at 55.  I bet she could have done over 65, which is crazy.  She then kneeled over my exhausted body, and reached up my swollen arms to feel her chest again.  I removed her shirt, and as I rubbed her chest, I asked "Can you bounce your pecs?"  She smiled, and then moved her arms down by her waist, and then bounced them together, then one at a time, and then together again.  It was not like Angie Salvagno or anything, but imagine a less "bouncy" Jen Cowan, and you have a decent idea.  "Holy shit, that is amazing!" I said, as I removed her bra.  She kept doing it, and she then held the back of my head and supported me as she brought me to her nipples. 

We moved to the bed, and I got on top of her, pinning her arms against the mattress below.  Her biceps were visible and veins flexed, so as I started to thrust into her, I told her to flex.  She smiled, and then pushed my right hand away, flexing her left.  It exploded, and I started licking it, as I still thrust away into her. 

Then I was weightless again: She had dug her heels into the mattress, bending her knees up, and I was now LITERALLY PICKED UP, HAVING ME FLOATING ON TOP OF HER ROCK-HARD ABS.  Only my feet and elbows made some contact as I was nearly a foot taller.  "Do you like that?" she asked.  "That is amazing."  I now see women at the gym doing this with barbells set on their hips and thrusting up to improve their glutes.  She was now using me as her 200 pound barbell.  I reached down, still suspended, and I grabbed her rock-hard ass that was flexed while keeping me aloft.  I started to thrust again, and she did too, moving me up and down.  I came so hard inside of her, the most explosive orgasm of my life, and she normally made me pull out despite being on the pill, but this time, even she knew I had no choice. I collapsed on top of her, marveling at her athleticism.

So why not marry her?  It is complicated, as these things always are, but she ended up in Europe for an MBA, while I moved states to get an MBA myself.  She was also Jewish with parents who did not want her marrying someone who was not, and I get that, having grown up in a mostly Jewish area.  I Facebook stalk her from time to time, and I had hoped she would get into CrossFit and keep growing in all the right areas, but she has gotten into running aparently  Still, even in these pictures 10 year later, you can still see her arm veins and the muscles that make me crazy. 

I hope you enjoyed the above; I enjoyed reliving it and writing down the memories that stay in my head. 

Karma appreciated, although I don't know how that works as I am new here, other than more Karma is good, I guess.

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Audrey - The Gymnast - True Story
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2014, 02:36:11 pm »
great story! K+  13

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Audrey - The Gymnast - True Story
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2014, 03:25:37 pm »
Karma.  Thanks for sharing :thanks:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #TRUE: Stories~collected 2016 & before...

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View