Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by br25_2003 on 15 May 2019
  • (Sorry if this is old info or in the wrong category.)
    If you watch the TV show "Flinch" on Netflix, Episode 3 features a bodybuilding grandma, who doesn't look a day over 40.
    They feature her quite a bit. including flexing and a brief pec bounce.
  • #2 by pumpfiction on 15 May 2019
  • From the few pictures I could gather from the net, it looks like Sharon Madderson is the contestant in question.
  • #3 by supergav67 on 16 May 2019
  • It was Sharon, & (spoiler alert) it was great that she won her episode, &  for the most part seamed to enjoy it despite having washing machines swung at her & being  pecked by emus,.
    The whole thing looked so bloody cheap though & its kinda sad  that youre more likely  to see your fav lady on this sorta thing than on ESPN.
    Couldn't help thinking after Strictly last year it should be renamed Things You,d like To Do To Seann Walsh, but I guess that's a bit long.
  • #4 by Bugenhagen on 20 May 2019
  • Rad... I'm a watch it!
  • #5 by Bugenhagen on 20 May 2019
  • Actually, you know what? Theres a minute or two of a moderately fit woman on a date with an awkward guy on a show called Easy on Netflix also.

Looks more bikini/figure, but my girlfriend made sure I saw it when I came home. Awkard humor show but this was a laugh. My guess is episode 3.
  • #6 by Rockfish on 22 May 2019
  • Actually, you know what? Theres a minute or two of a moderately fit woman on a date with an awkward guy on a show called Easy on Netflix also.

Looks more bikini/figure, but my girlfriend made sure I saw it when I came home. Awkard humor show but this was a laugh. My guess is episode 3.

According to IMDB it's Beth Horn, she looks great
  • #7 by Dingaro on 22 May 2019
  • Haven't watched season 3 yet, but I'm not sure why you can Easy an awkward humour show. I think it's a drama/slice of life series and I think it's fantastic. Can't wait to see season 3, and with Beth Horn no less!
  • #8 by hhheeeyyy123456 on 24 May 2019
  • Chalk it Up

It stars Maddie Curley, and she is very ripped throughout
  • #9 by gokuman7 on 06 Jun 2019
  • There's a female bodybuilder in Generation Iron 2.
    • gokuman7
  • #10 by necro2080 on 06 Jun 2019
  • There's a female bodybuilder in Generation Iron 2.

Iris Kyle
Pages:
Actions