Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578285 Posts in 73592 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 12:52:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 175306 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
« Reply #300 on: June 27, 2018, 07:53:03 pm »
The women were all very excited. Betty was laughing a lot and trying to tell stories from her life, but kept forgetting how they were supposed to end or even what they were about. Jennifer was trying to make up her mind on who to fondle, eventually settling for Eric Jr., who was also quite confused. Meanwhile, LaKima and Bella were struggling to get what Betty was trying to say. LaKima laughed loudly and inappropriately.
They stumbled out of the bar, completely unable to find out where they were and what they were looking for. At one point, some other drunks tried to get into a fight with them, but that also didn't lead anywhere interesting.
Eventually, they ended up in a taxi or something.
The driver was both amused by their antics and terrified of their eventual sickness which would fuck up his car. Bella flashed her tits and laughed some more, prompting LaKima to join in, making things even more obnoxious. With a little finesse, the driver managed to deduce at what hotel Betty was staying and brought them there, carefully extricating them from the vehicle. Eric Jr. was slowly sobering up due to his mass and practice and helped the crowd to Betty's room. It wasn't the best solution, but things had to be resolved quickly.
At last, everybody went to sleep.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #301 on: June 28, 2018, 05:20:03 am »
Betty awoke in the morning, completely exhausted and parched. Her head was one big pain and it felt as if something had died in her mouth. She groaned and tried to get up, suddenly realizing that her hand was resting on LaKima's big fake boob. Betty mumbled "Oh, I'm sorry", retracted her hand and fell from the bed. Her reflexes kicked in fairly slow, but she managed to not get hurt. The endless training with Nora had been good for something.
She got on all fours, her thirst manifesting itself now. She crawled to the fridge and managed to open it, the cool air hitting her like a small brick wall. She grabbed a bottle of water and drank slowly, warming up the liquid in her mouth. That made things a little less bad. At the same time, her headache returned with a vengeance.
She paused for a moment, then waited for the room to stop spinning. This was horrible!
She vowed to never drink again.
Well, not so much. Probably.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #302 on: June 29, 2018, 06:37:18 am »
LaKima woke up next and produced a long, drawn-out groan. Then she paused and did another one. Only then did she slowly slip from the bed, causing Bella to roll on her back and spread across the entire queen-sized surface. LaKima gently massaged her cheeks, then said:
"Holy crap. That was bad. So bad. I ... Fuck."
She rolled to her side and breathed deeply. Eventually, she calmed down enough to say:
"Good morning, Betty. I'm sorry for what happened yesterday."
"What happened yesterday?"
"I don't remember, but I guess it must have been bad, don't you think?"
"I don't know. It's all very blurry."
"Okay. Then maybe it was okay. I can't tell."
"Congratulations on your win."
"Thank you. I'm so glad it's over. I hate dieting."
"It's hard."
"Mhm."
From the bed came an outraged growl:
"Would you mind keeping it down?"

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #303 on: June 30, 2018, 05:11:51 am »
Hope now they decide to grow much more.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #304 on: June 30, 2018, 10:50:13 am »
Meanwhile, Walker was waking up. He sighed. What a night! He rubbed his eyes and rolled to the side, smiling. He looked at Nancy. The young woman was still sleeping. Walker propped himself up on his forearms and thought about what all this meant. He had cheated on his wife again. First with Kira, now with Nancy. He was a serial adulterer and he wasn't sure of what to make of this.
He sat up. Nancy was doing that cute wiggle with her nose. She looked peaceful, relaxed and most importantly, feminine. Ever since Bill ended up in that wheelchair and a good part of his family got shot up, Nancy had been looking out for a new man to look up to.
Maybe it was Walker's duty to take care of this.
Of course, there was no way he'd divorce Betty. After all, a vow was a vow. He couldn't go around breaking his word. Then again, fucking with another man's wife while he was paralyzed was stretching things. He scratched his balls and sighed.
Why was everything so complicated? Couldn't a man be a man?
He had started to workout now, and had regained a little of his strength and some of his figure. Of course, he still looked nowhere as strong and powerful as his wife.
Nancy stirred. He let her sleep and went to the kitchen to fix breakfast. He might be a cheating bastard, but he still had his standards.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #305 on: July 01, 2018, 02:17:58 pm »
When he returned, Nancy was awake. She smiled awkwardly at him.
"Wow, breakfast in bed. That's amazing."
"It's nothing. Just be careful with the crumbs. We wouldn't want to get our backs all itchy."
She laughed:
"Walker, you're great. I wish I had met you earlier."
He said nothing. After a short pause, he said:
"Let's eat."
They dug in. Walker poured her a cup of coffee and added a little milk. She asked:
"How did you know?"
"I didn't. Reflex. Lucky reflex."
"You know, I could get used to this."
"I'm not sure we should."
"Afraid of the gossip?"
"Nah. Just a matter of honor."
"Wow. You men are really all the same. On that thing. In other things, not so much."
"In good things, I assume."
"Definitely. Also, these things ..."
She slipped her hand into his briefs. He grinned.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #306 on: July 02, 2018, 08:23:43 am »
At last, the three musclewomen were up and went to have breakfast. The effect was amazing. The other patrons stared at the three colossal females in their tight workout outfits descending upon the breakfast buffet. There was a short wave of murmured chatter as the three amazons filled their plates and walked to their table, their chests bouncing and their muscles bulging. Wives frowned at husbands, teenagers shifted their legs and quite a few people showed their disgust while secretly wondering what it felt like to be so strong.
Jennifer and Eric Jr. joined them eventually, looking surprisingly fresh and relaxed. A look at Jennifer's smiling face told Betty everything she needed to know. This fit couple had early morning fun and wasn't too hungover. An excellent combination.
Over breakfast, the huge women shared some anecdotes and talked business.
LaKima agreed to appearing on one of Betty's shows, and Bella immediately signed up for that one too.
"Wow, Betty, you're really drawing star power ..."
LaKima smiled gratefully:
"That's a great compliment!"
"It's deserved. You were amazing yesterday."
The ebony hulkess laughed and flexed her massive arm.
"I think I still am!"

Boob supplement
"So, boob talk ..." Betty had to ask. "Bella, you got yours filled up?"
"Definitely. I was still some two pounds shy of the weight limit, so I went and had them pumped up once more."
"They're huge ..."
"Yeah, kinda. The implants are now pretty maxed out, so I'll have to stay at that size for now ..."
LaKima laughed:
"Those are going to be so massive in the off-season, you're going to think twice about going even bigger!" She turned to Betty: "And how about you? Thinking about getting bigger ones?"
"I still have a bit of space in them. The doctor told me I could fill them up to 1,200 ccs and even more if I need to."
"That would bring you up to my size ..."
"Seriously? I thought those were way bigger!"
While they were chatting, Jennifer was finding it hard to stay focused. This was so sexy ... She wanted her tits done. She had been hesitant, but now, she really wanted this. Only bigger. Bigger than all of them. Huge. She had to excuse herself to the bathroom.

Hair supplement
Betty was completely relaxed. This was great. For the first time, she was with other people that shared her strange ideals. She also couldn't help spotting all the little tell-tale signs of the pre-competition cycles. Both LaKima and Bella hadn't done any hair management before coming down here and it showed a little. Well, more than a little. Apparently, even the big shave was only a little help. Bella had a slight shadow on her upper lip, and LaKima, who was wearing a spaghetti top that showcased her hard, powerful shoulders, had a hard to spot layer of ever so undeniable, well, fur on them.
Betty leaned forward and whispered:
"Girls, just one thing: How do you manage the hair?"
There were grins all around. Bella sighed and said:
"I'm mostly shaving and depilating. I've been thinking about getting a laser treatment, but with my skin, that's not a good idea."
LaKima rolled her eyes:
"I mostly shave. My hubby is so nice as to do my back. When I'm not training for a competition, I like to let it grow."
"Seriously?" Betty was surprised.
"Yeah. Why not? I mean, people see me as a freak anyway. Why should I care? I work as a lab technician, I have zero customer contact. If it weren't unsafe for work, I could do my job naked and no one would notice."
Bella laid her hand on LaKima's hard shoulder:
"Stop it, girl, you're giving her weird ideas."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #307 on: July 02, 2018, 08:27:51 am »
By the way ...
I've been thinking about doing another Q&A session with Betty soon.

If you're interested, send me your questions and comments!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #308 on: July 03, 2018, 07:17:06 am »
Eventually, they all packed up and drove back. Betty was happy. Everything had gone incredibly well. Second place on such a competition was a great achievement and the admiration of her peers was the icing on top. She loved that. She was floating on air. Still, seeing LaKima's amazing body made her want more. And those heavyweights ... That was a dream. To just grow unashamedly huge. Bigger, bigger and even bigger. Monstrously big. Large enough to challenge any man ...
The idea turned her on. She wondered if that was even possible. She had achieved so much in so little time. She certainly could manage this too, couldn't she? Just grow even more insanely huge ... The question was, of course, whether Marburg wasn't getting too small for her. After all, she was slowly turning into a massive fish in a tiny pond. People started to recognize her and appreciate her work. In Marburg, she was just some freak, on par with the guys who had married their cousins for three generations straight.
Then again, she did have responsibilities, didn't she? She had shirked from this for the last months, but wasn't she actually supposed to be a wife and a mother? She really neglected her kids and her husband over the last weeks and now that she realized it, she felt ashamed.
She had to make this right.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #309 on: July 04, 2018, 06:55:27 am »
She came home and found the place empty. The kids were still at her mother's place, Walker was probably at work. Betty quickly got rid of all the laundry and the equipment, then went to her gym. Regardless of how she'd deal with all this, she had to train. There was no point in missing a beat. Also, watching Bella and LaKima, she seriously considered going up another weight class. She could see herself duking it out with the heavyweights. All that bulk ... Of course, it was pretty insane and the amount of roids they had to be shooting to get on that level could probably pulverize her liver in a few months, but watching them march by in their tiny posing suits, glistening with sweat and showing off their incredible physiques ...
Betty sighed. She wondered if she could resist.
As she started her workout, she was interrupted by her phone. She still finished her set and let the phone ring. It was annoying, but there had to be a certain structure to this. Just jumping up at the first opportunity wasn't serious.
The phone stopped ringing and she got on with her exercise. Then, she locked the machine, got up, wiped the sweat from her brow and called back.
It was Steve Roberts.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #310 on: July 05, 2018, 07:33:03 am »
"Hi, Betty, I just wanted to congratulate you on your trophy. I was at the competition and you were amazing. Really! It was bad luck, you know? The black girl was good, but you should have won."
"Thank you, but LaKima deserved it. She's amazing."
"You are amazing. So, tell me, have you thought about my offer?"
"Wow. Yes. Well, I'm not one hundred percent sure. Just how much work would that be?"
"Oh, it really depends. If you have the time, I could even hire you full time. But we could start small. Just a couple of hours a week."
"Okay, well, then count me in."
"I like that. Just a couple of things: I need you to be discreet about this. It'll all be official, obviously, but no word to your family or friends. I wouldn't want them to be endangered. The other thing is, I'll need you to get extra training. This isn't just about fighting and standing around looking tough, you need to know how to drive and how to deal with dangers. I'll pay for that obviously, but it's probably going to be a course that takes maybe two or three weeks, just for the basics. Could you get that time off?"
"I'll have to check. I'll call you back."
"Perfect. Let me hear from you soon! Also, here's what I'd pay."
The number was ... quite large.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #311 on: July 06, 2018, 08:56:59 am »
Betty let that sink in for a moment. That was an amazing opportunity. The problem was obvious: This threw a monkeywrench into her plans. If she took that job, she couldn't expect to stay at home. There would be travelling, there would be late nights, there would be work on weekends. Besides, if she did this full-time, she'd be the main earner here. Walker would hate that. Even now, they were getting by well enough, but if she had the money from the gym, the cash from the videos and the sessions, plus that bodyguard gig ... Walker could stay home and take care of the kids.
She laughed. No way.
She'd have to hire someone just to take care of her chores. The idea sounded ridiculous.
On the other hand, she could let Jennifer take care of the gym and pay Nancy to take care of her home. Their home. Their ... home.
Wow.
She knew she had to ask Walker first, but she really wanted to do this now. He'd hate it.
As she returned to her exercises, she couldn't help being impressed by how far her muscles had brought her. She was now an entrepreneur, a champion and soon, a professional bodyguard. She should have done this years ago.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #312 on: July 07, 2018, 08:18:00 am »
When Walker returned, he found Betty working in the garden. It was strange to see her like this, wearing her frock and apron and tending to the flower bed. Her hair was done up in a bun and if it weren't for the strange tension her massive muscles placed on the fabric of her outfit, she would have looked perfectly normal, feminine and, well, appropriate. He snuck up on her and was about to plant a kiss in her nape when she suddenly grabbed him by the arm and flung him on the grass. He landed on his back with a shout and stared at her.
Betty was above him and was clearly surprised.
"Oh! I'm sorry. I ... I was lost in thought."
He decided to just go along with it. His back was hurting a little, but she did look lovely.
"Hi Betty. I just wanted to surprise you."
"You did, Walker."
She climbed on top of him, pinning him between her muscular legs. Walker didn't know how to react to her directness, but his cock did. She smiled:
"Wow. I can see you missed me." He nodded. "By the way, I won second place."
"Congratulations, I guess. You blew them away?"
"I did. It was amazing!"
She kissed him. He hesitated for a moment, then answered. She might be terrifying and intimidating, but she was also incredibly hot.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #313 on: July 08, 2018, 09:14:46 am »
Betty opened his fly, pushed his cock through his underpants' front and slipped him inside her. Walker was confused for a moment when he realized she wasn't wearing any underwear. His wife would never even have contemplated the thought of going commando, and there she was, squeezing his cock with whatever strange muscles women had down there. This was incredible. He was also horribly embarrassed. He had just cheated on her and now, she was fucking him like a sex goddess ... Every fantasy a man might have was getting fulfilled and he was awkward about it.
The musclewoman took his hands and put them on her hard, ripped waist. He held her, surprised by the muscles moving under her skin. He was strangely turned on by what was going on.
Betty opened his shirt and sank her fingers into his chest hair. She grinned:
"Hey, Walker, have you been working out? Looks good on you!"
He blushed.
"I felt I was losing my edge."
"I like it. If you need any hints ..."
He frowned. Did she really have to do this? Couldn't she just ... His train of thought was derailed by Betty's sudden tightness. He came with a grunt and she followed suit moments later.

Offline chilipalmer99

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #314 on: July 08, 2018, 03:52:06 pm »
Walker needs to lighten up and enjoy the ride.

Loving the story, as always. Thanks for the updates.

CP

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View