• #3 by kbdada on 14 Aug 2009
    • kbdada
  • #4 by Roberts on 26 Aug 2009

• Roberts
  • #5 by Female Bodybuilding on 11 Jun 2010

• #6 by GWHH on 29 Sep 2010
    • GWHH
  • #7 by fembic on 19 Aug 2011
  • The teacher that got fired for doing shoots like this. What is the world comming too ?

• fembic
  • #8 by fembic on 19 Aug 2011
  •        
    • fembic
  • #9 by fembic on 19 Aug 2011
  •        
    • fembic
  • #10 by Warhawk Overdrive on 21 Aug 2011
  • There must be more to it then that. There is no way she is the first teacher/bodybuilder. debbie muggli was a grade school teacher. And she did "worse" pictures then anything Kim did
  • #11 by shimmer1 on 21 Aug 2011
  • There must be more to it then that. There is no way she is the first teacher/bodybuilder. debbie muggli was a grade school teacher. And she did "worse" pictures then anything Kim did

I think you will find it is down to the Principal of the school. If the Principal is an an ageing female/male with old fashioned values versus a more progressive HT then that could have swung it. I am sure someone in the staff room googled her and saw her in underwear and decided it wasnt appropriate and made a big deal about it.

if she had been my teacher id have had straight A's...
  • #12 by fembic on 21 Aug 2011

Jodi Miller and Kristy Wills were also teachers and for as far as i know they didn't get into problems but it could also depend on the region of teaching. If the comunity is stricktly christian, it would be considered "not done" to show yourself in a bikini.
    In New York or such it wouldn't be a problem i think.
    • fembic
  • #13 by Warhawk Overdrive on 23 Aug 2011
  • Or how about this:

Little Johnny's mom catches Daddy drooling over some pictures of Kim online.

"Isn't that Ms Kilper, little Johnny's teacher."
    (Daddy knows he is busted)
    "Is it?" (Daddy fakes looking closer knowing full well who it is he was just gawking at ) Um, yeah I think so."
    (Mommy gives him one of those "You are never getting any again" stares)
    "So that is why you always volunteered to go to parent/teacher night."
    (as Daddy grabs the pillow and heads for the couch, Mommy gets on the phone to the school and....)

So that is why she lost her job, not because the pictures themselves but because one of her student's Mom caught Daddy looking :-)

Yes I did just make all that up

• #14 by strongbow on 16 Sep 2011
  • Several other images:

• #15 by dad123 on 16 Oct 2011
  • why did she stopped doing bb shows or doing bb?
    she is a teacher
Pages:
Actions