CHEST: 30"
    CONTEST WEIGHT: 107 lbs
    OFF-SEASON WEIGHT: 121 lbs
    SPONSORS: FUSION BODYBUILDING®, PUR Nutrition®
    CONTESTS

2011 IFBB Olympia
    2011 Toronto Pro Supershow, 1st place Women’s Fitness
    2011 IFBB New York Pro, 5th place Women’s Fitness
    2010 CBBF Canadian Nationals, 1st place Women’s Fitness Short and Overall Fitness Winner
    2009 CBBF Canadian Nationals, 3rd place Women’s Fitness Short and Best Routine Award
    2008 OPA Championships (Level 3), 1st place Fitness
    2008 CBBF Canadian Nationals, 5th place Women’s Fitness Short
    2007 CBBF Nationals World Qualifier, 1st place Women Fitness Short
    2007 OPA National Qualifier (Natural Ontario’s) (Level 1), 1st place Fitness
    2007 OPA Northern Ontario Championships (Level 2), 1st place Fitness
    UP NEXT

2012 Flex Pro – February 18th
    2012 Arnold Classic – March 2nd
    2012 Toronto Pro Supershow – June 1st
    2012 Olympia – September 28th
    BIO: MY STORY

COMPETITIVE EDGE
    Since as far back as I can remember, I’ve always been involved in, and loved fitness. I found my place in life early when at seven years old I joined competitive gymnastics. I made it to the Canadian National level by age 15. I would train 30 hours a week, plus school, without a moment of regret. Gymnastics helped me learn commitment, dedication and a great deal of discipline as I strove for success as a top athlete.

Once my gymnastics career ended, I quickly found a new passion: fitness competitions. This sport fits my personality so perfectly. The same drive for success that served me well for gymnastics has stuck with me. I won my division at my very first show when I was 19 years old, then the following year I placed fifth my very first time hitting the national stage. I knew there was no quitting until I reached the top. And during my first few years of competing I was in great hands working with Mindi O’Brien, Canada’s only IFBB fitness champion.

By August 2010, at age 23, I earned my pro card. I am now an IFBB pro fitness athlete, and that’s just the beginning. My career has just begun, and I will have much more to bring to the table now and for years to come.

CAREER AND PASSION
    I started my career as a coach when I turned 14, starting with the Junior Stars gymnastics program. There, I taught two- to seven-year-olds their cartwheels. I’ve always enjoyed helping and guiding others, and have made it my career as today I am a personal trainer.

My passion, next to competing, is helping others achieve the same success I have. I can help with weight loss, muscle gains, competition prep and posing, and I specialize in choreography for both fitness and men’s bodybuilding routines. Whatever the goal, I love helping others achieve and succeed.

LIFE’S MOTIVATION AND INSPIRATION
    I have a drive to separate myself from the crowd. I’m building a reputation for myself as an exceptional competitor that I am determined to improve. You need things in life that drive you to succeed. For me, I surround myself with positive people, those who also compete and can help push you through every day. I am lucky to have my best friend, Rachel Davis, a national figure competitor and fitness model, and my boyfriend, Eric Daye, a competitive bodybuilder and owner of TruBody Fitness.

Other motivation tips: Watch videos, find role models, constantly update your goals and keep them in check, play your favourite music, ask questions and just train like no one’s watching. You also need to motivate others, not just be motivated!
Pages:
Actions