Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by RobMash on 09 Feb 2012
  • New Fitness Goddess beats in the preference the previous Fitness Goddess Amy Martin

CINDY LANDOLT
    Fitness Goddess of January/February 2012

New Goddess
    qualified for the Fitness Goddess of the year
    Congratulations

Link for congratulate with her and invite her on the forum

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=155278.0.html

Links of others staff:

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=155278.0.html

Bio:

Height: 5'10" 179 cm

learned from an early age what it takes to strive for my own goals and achievements. I spent 11 years training as a Gymnast, laying the foundation for a future in fitness. In my pursuit of self improvement I developed the skills needed to keep me on track both physically and mentally; this in turn brought me personal success and the ability to help guide others through to their own goals.

Through several years of studying sports, fitness, rehabilitation and nutrition, I gained a deeper knowledge and understanding of all aspects of physical improvement, allowing me to specialize in what I offer you today.

In my view, being happy means to find a balance between work, leisure time and physical activity. To keep a clear head during hectic times and tackle life's challenges with a smile. Feeling fit and healthy are the most important conditions for a happy life! A healthy body equals a healthy mind.

Using my knowledge and love for sports, exercise and movement, I want to support and accompany you in achieving your long desired goals!

Qualifications:

Commercial clerk with federal certificate of proficiency
    Nordic Walking Instructor
    Fitness-Instructor with federal specialized document of identification
    Back Trainer / Coach
    Nutrition Coach
    Rehabilitation Coach
    Workout-Trainer / Coach
    Kinesis

• #2 by samusaran on 09 Feb 2012
  • of course she is. she's amazing !
    • samusaran
  • #3 by Niculescu on 10 Feb 2012
  • Yes!!! :bravo:
    • Niculescu
  • #4 by Cindy Landolt on 10 Feb 2012
  • Wow Thank You  8)

This is my first day back in Switzerland and I discover my new 'Goddess Status'  :)

Thanks All...

I'll be back to regular email replies now that I'm home, so feel free to contact me and say hi!

Lots of Love

Cindy  :heart:
Pages:
Actions