Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by xises34 on 05 Jan 2024
  • The third date with Gina was getting closer and Alex couldn't help but get nervous. Gina is divorced and has a daughter. He liked her a lot and wanted to make this date special.
    After some careful thought, he came up with the perfect idea. He quickly called her and nervously asked, 'Hey, I know this might sound crazy, but do you want to go rock climbing with me?'

To his relief, Gina burst into laughter and exclaimed, 'I've always wanted to try it, but I never had anyone to go with. Let's do it!'

Alex couldn't believe how perfectly his surprise had worked. He was thrilled that Gina was willing to try something new with him. The next day, he picked her up and they made their way to the climbing gym.

When Gina started on the climbing wall, Alex was immediately impressed by her strength and flexibility. She seemed to be a natural at it and was clearly enjoying every moment. Alex couldn't stop smiling himself. He was relieved that Gina enjoyed his surprise and even more pleased that she was having so much fun.

They spent the rest of the afternoon climbing different routes, challenging each other, and cheering each other on. It was a fun and exhilarating experience for both of them.

After they both showered and changed, Gina appeared in a sleeveless vest. Alex looked at Gina in surprise when he saw her shapely, muscular arms. He couldn't believe he hadn't noticed this on their previous dates or while rock climbing where she wore a long-sleeved sports sweater.

He had always been attracted to muscular women, but had never had the pleasure of being with one until now. Gina noticed Alex's surprised look, the sparkle in his eyes and asked mischievously: "Hey Alex, have you never seen a woman with defined arms?" Then she started to flex her arms. He looked at her in surprise. "Of course I have, but yours are not only defined they are also big. They look really sharp."

He blushed slightly as the last remark blurted out, intoxicated by what he was seeing. Gina laughed. "I don't normally show them, but today I felt like I had to let them breathe." She stretched her arms and playfully showed off her muscles. Alex couldn't take his eyes off her. He felt even more attracted to her now.

Alex took Gina to a nearby park for a picnic. They sat on a blanket and enjoyed the beautiful view and each other's company. They talked and laughed and got to know each other even better.

As the sun began to set, Gina turned to Alex with a smile on her face. 'Hey, do you want to come over to my place for one last drink to end the day?' she asked. Alex was taken aback by the invitation but he couldn't resist the offer. 'Sure, I'd love to,' he replied with excitement.

Gina's house was a quaint little cottage, with a white picket fence and a perfectly manicured front lawn. As Alex stepped inside, he was immediately hit by the warm and inviting atmosphere. The house was filled with cozy furniture, soft lighting, and the smell of fresh-baked cookies.

Alex sat down in the living room while Gina got the wine from the kitchen. Suddenly, he heard strange noises coming from the basement. It sounded like gasping and moaning, almost as if someone was in pain.

Curiosity getting the better of him, Alex got up from the couch and made his way towards the basement door. He hesitated for a moment, unsure if he should investigate or just brush it off as his imagination. But the noises continued, growing louder and more urgent.

Just then, Gina appeared from behind him, holding a bottle of wine and two glasses. 'I forgot to mention,' she said with a mischievous smile, 'that my daughter's two friends are visiting.'  Alex raised an eyebrow in surprise. 'They're probably training together in the basement right now,' she added. Alex was curious. 'What do they train?'.

Gina poured the wine into the glasses and replied, 'Strength training and wrestling.' Alex was amazed.. 'They wrestle with each other?' he asked, trying to grasp the concept.

Gina chuckled at Alex's reaction. 'Yes, they're all very competitive and love to challenge each other. They've been training together for years now,' she explained. Alex thoughts go crazy with the idea of a woman and a man facing each other in a wrestling match. The idea of seeing her in action excited him.

'So, is it like a hobby for them or do they compete professionally?' he asked. 'They used to compete in amateur tournaments, but now they just do it for fun and to stay in shape,' replied Gina. 'Gina, how old is your daughter again?.' '18 years,' Gina answered with a proud smile on her face.

At that moment the cellar door opened and Sandra's 22-year-old friend Steffen appeared. He was only wearing shorts and sweating from head to toe. 'Hey Steffen, how is training going?' Gina asked. Steffen greets Alex with a handshake. 'I won three to one today,' replied Steffen. He was incredibly fit, with toned muscles and fantastic abs. 'Really my daughter won her first fight against you. She must have been freaking out with joy.' Gina asked in amazement. Steffen nodded his head. 'Yes, I have. It's my first defeat against them'

Alex stands by and was shocked, this boy had just admitted that he lost to Gina's 18 years old daughter in a wrestling match. Sarah and Tim are still downstairs, said Steffen. I'm going to take a shower now and with those words he disappeared towards the bathroom.

Gina noticed Alex's stone expression and asked him if he wanted to see the family strength and wrestling room. Without hesitation, Alex followed her into the basement.

When they both arrive in the basement, Sarah and Tim (her other 19-year-old boyfriend) are still wrestling with each other.

Tim's face was red with pain as Sarah had him in a tight stranglehold. Alex immediately noticed Tim's toned muscles and six-pack, much like Steffen's. Tim's stomach muscles were tense as he fought against Sarah's hold, but it seemed like Sarah was in complete control of the match.

Suddenly, Sarah's eyes met Alex's and Gina's. She flashed them a smile and a wink before returning her focus to the match. Gina nudged Alex, whispering, 'Looks like she knows we're watching.'

Tim was able to resist Sarah's stranglehold for a few more seconds before he gave up exhausted. Sarah gave him a kiss on the cheek and let her hand roam over Tim's abs. Your abs are really good, I like them but not as good as mine, she whispers in Tim's ear.

Sarah gets up and went to Alex and Gina. 'Hello guest,' Sarah says, extending her arm in greeting. Alex was briefly surprised by her strong handshake. Only now could he see what a muscular girl Sarah is. Her body was full of pronounced muscles, which seemed even more pumped up from the wrestling match with Tim.

'Did you like our wrestling match?' Sarah asked, still beaming from her win. Alex just nodded, unable to find the words to describe what he had just seen. Sarah's smile grew even wider. 'You liked it, I can tell by the look on your face.' Am I right?

Sarah noticed Alex staring at her abs and she chuckled. 'Do you like toned abs?' she asked, flexing her muscles. Again, Alex could only nod, still speechless.

Sarah's grin turned mischievous. 'You probably haven't slept with my mother yet, have you?' she asked with a wink. 'She has amazing abs. You can sip champagne between her ripped abs. You'll love it, Alex.'

Alex looked at Gina, both blushing from what Sarah just said. 'Sarah, that's enough,' said Gina. 'You've embarrassed Alex enough.'

'Oh come on, just think about it,' she said before disappearing towards the bathroom with Tim and leaving Alex and Gina alone to think about her words.

As they walked back into the living room, Alex couldn't get Sarah's words out of his head. He couldn't resist the idea of sipping champagne between Gina's ripped abs. Alex and Gina were getting comfortable on the couch in the living room, sipping on glasses of wine.

Gina could read the thoughts going through Alex's head and how he was having trouble staying focused. She sat down next to him on the couch and handed him another glass of wine. 'You're thinking about it, aren't you?' she asked with a knowing smile.

Alex couldn't avoid the question, 'How could I not? Sarah's words have left a lingering effect on me.' Gina smiled again, 'I know. And you know what, I can make those thoughts a reality.' Alex's eyes widened with excitement and curiosity. 'What do you mean?'

Gina took a sip of her wine and then looked at Alex, her eyes filled with mischief. 'Do you want to see my abs?' Alex's mind was racing, his body already reacting to the thought of seeing Gina's abs. 'I don't think I'll have a rational thought tonight until we get this over with,' he replied with a chuckle.

Gina laughed too, 'I know.' and opened the buttons on her vest, revealing her ripped muscular abs. Alex couldn't believe his luck. He was mesmerized by her abs, admiring the definition and the muscle. 'Wow, they're beautiful,' he said in awe. Gina beamed with pride, 'Thank you.'

Alex's mind was filled with imagery of sipping champagne between Gina's abs, the thought alone making him shiver with anticipation. 'I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really want to try it.' Gina smiled mischievously, 'Then let's make it happen.'

With shaking hands, Alex opened a bottle of champagne. Gina was already lying on the kitchen table showing off her abs when Alex appeared from the kitchen. He slowly let the champagne flow into Gina's ribbed abdominal muscles.

The cool champagne on her warm skin sent shivers down his spine. he took a sip of Gina's abs, relishing the taste and the hardness of her tight abdominal muscles against his lips.

Alex couldn't get enough of it. He ran his hands over Gina's muscular body again and again, feeling the defined muscles beneath his fingers. Alex was mesmerized by the strength and power emanating from Gina's body.

As the bottle of champagne emptied, so did their inhibitions. Before they knew it, Gina and Alex were completely naked. The champagne had loosened them up, and they were both slightly tipsy. But as they looked at each other, the intensity of their desire was undeniable. In that moment, Gina grabbed Alex, lifted him over her muscular shoulder, and effortlessly carried him to the bedroom and threw him onto the bed.

For Alex, it was a surreal experience. 'So Alex, you had fun, now it's my turn,' Gina said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Alex, taken aback by her sudden boldness, didn't know how to react. But before he could even process her words, Gina had already thrown herself at him and pinned him onto the bed.

As she straddled him, her hands held his wrists firmly above his head, making sure he couldn't move. She could see the surprise in his eyes, and it only fueled her desire even more. This was her turn to take control, and she was going to make sure he enjoyed every moment of it.

Gina leaned down and whispered in his ear, 'You know, Alex, sometimes being in control can be so overrated. Let someone else take the lead for once.'

With that, she started kissing him passionately, running her fingers through his hair, and trailing soft kisses down his neck. Alex couldn't believe what was happening; he was usually the one who took control during intimate moments.

Gina's touch was electrifying, sending shivers down his spine as she explored his body. She knew exactly how to please him, and with each passing moment he felt himself losing more and more control.

The room was filled with moans and gasps as they both gave in to the pleasure of the moment. Alex couldn't believe how much he was enjoying this, being on the receiving end of Gina's domination.

After an intense and satisfying night, Gina and Alex lay next to each other in bed, exhausted. Then Gina turned to Alex and whispered a confession in his ear. She loved wrestling a man, just like Sarah. And she had already defeated Tim a few times and was close to defeating Steffen too. I hope you're willing to wrestle with me too. But let's just relax and get some sleep.

Alex froze at the words Gina said to him. What kind of family has he fallen into here? went through his head.
  • #2 by wowser1016 on 16 Jan 2024
  • Well I would sure like to hear more about Gina's strength and wrestling prowess. I never had a third date like that. K+!
  • #3 by xises34 on 16 Jan 2024
  • Chapter two:
    Alex couldn't believe it had already been two days since his unforgettable third date with Gina. The woman who has fascinated him since the day they first met. Alex's world was no longer the same as before they met. She was literally turned upside down.

He was having the sex of his life, or so he thought at the time. But it wasn't just Gina who had captivated him. It was her 18-year-old cheeky daughter Sarah as well. With her well-trained, muscular body.

And then there were Tim and Steffen, Sarah's two friends. They could easily work as models for fitness magazines with their perfectly sculpted bodies. But what fascinated him the most was the direct, open, and honest way they had welcomed him.

On the five-day business trip he is currently on, his thoughts constantly drifting back to the events of two days ago. Alex's mind is in a constant state of chaos. From the moment he woke up next to Gina, he has been unable to think clearly. The memory of her perfect muscular body entangled with his still sends shivers down his spine.

Gina's allusion that he could wrestle her only added to Alex's turmoil. The mere thought of sense Gina's toned muscles into a wrestling match drives him crazy. He wondered how he would react if he was defeated by her. How would he cope with that?

Every evening when Alex talks to Gina on the phone, his anticipation to see her in three days increases. The sound of her voice, with a hint of playfulness and seduction, only fuels his desire to be with her. He can't wait to feel her perfect muscles against his and maybe have her first wrestling match.

Alex couldn't hold back his desire to face Gina in a wrestling match for long. A little embarrassed, he asks Gina about it. She agreed without hesitation.

As their reunion approached, Alex excitement knew no bounds. He could feel the adrenaline rushing through his body just thinking about getting in the ring with Gina for the first time. But just when everything seemed perfect, the unexpected happened. The evening before Alex return trip, Gina informed him that she had sprained her ankle while jogging.

Alex's heart sank to his stomach at the news.  Gina reassured him that it wasn't too serious, but they would have to postpone the match. She had to rest her ankle for a few days before she could get back to training. Alex was disappointed, but he understood that her health was more important. To compensate, she invited him to dinner and jokingly mentioned that a few muscle posings wouldn't be a problem for her.

As Alex stood in front of Gina's house, he couldn't contain his excitement. As soon as Gina opened the door, Alex enveloped her in a tight hug, his heart racing with joy. Gina returned the hug with equal fervor, pressing Alex so tightly that it hurt a little.

After exchanging pleasantries, Gina led Alex into the living room where they both settled down on the couch, with their arms still wrapped around each other. However, their conversation was soon interrupted by a loud gasp and groan coming from the basement. Alex raised an eyebrow and asked if Steffen and Tim were visiting again. Only Tim answered Gina

Realy, Alex turned to Gina and asked if he could take a look at the two of them. But to his surprise, Gina hesitated and said, 'Today is not a suitable day, Alex.' Puzzled, he prodded further, asking why is today not a suitable day?

Gina took a deep breath and finally revealed the reason behind her reluctance. 'You have to know that twice a month, Sarah meets one of them for erotic wrestling. Today is one of those days.'

Alex was visibly surprised by this answer. He had already heard about it but he couldn't exactly imagine how this wrestling works. 'What is erotic wrestling?' he asked, hoping for an explanation. Gina seemed slightly embarrassed, "I'd rather not explain that to you, Alex." "It's better if you find out for yourself with me." She grinned from ear to ear.

Alex insisted on an answer. "So you really want to know." "Maybe you should go to the basement," Gina said. Gina's smile widens. "But Alex, be quiet and don't disturb them." "I'll prepare dinner while you watch some erotic wrestling." She laughed as she said that.

Alex's curiosity gets the better of him and he makes his way to the basement. As he gets closer, the sounds of moans and gasps become more intense and louder. He can feel his heart racing with excitement and a little bit of nervousness.

Finally, Alex reached the entrance to the basement wrestling room and took a peek inside. What Alex saw was beyond his expectations.

Tim, was lying on the mat with his head wedged between Sarah's muscular thighs. Tim struggled to free himself from her thighs. His expression was a mix of pain and pleasure. Sarah, however, seemed completely unimpressed by Tim's attempt to free himself from her leg scissors. She works Tim's penis with her mouth and arms, her muscular arms flexing with every movement.

Tim's cum was already spread all over the mat. Apparently Sarah wanted Tim to cum a second time. Just as Tim was about to reach his peak, Sarah decreased her hold on his head and let him catch his breath. Tim seemed to understand what this meant.
    It was his signal to satisfy Sarah's vagina with his tongue. He eagerly obliged, using his tongue to explore every inch of her. A signal to also touch her muscular butt and legs to feel the strength and power.

But just as he was getting lost in the pleasure of pleasuring Sarah, she suddenly tightened her legs around him, trapping him in a leg scissors once again. From Tim's desperate expression, Alex could see the pain Tim was suffering from.

Alex had stumbled upon a scene straight from one of his wildest fantasies. He stood there, frozen in shock and excitement as he watched Sarah pleasure herself with Tim's penis.

But his presence didn't go unnoticed. Sarah, who was just about to make Tim cum for a second time, noticed Alex and looked at him with a smile before continuing her work on Tim.

Alex couldn't believe what was happening, and he couldn't take his eyes off the scene in front of him. A moment later, Sarah release Tim from her leg scissors, at that moment he was on the verge of cumming again.

As Sarah stood up, she effortlessly picked up Tim, a smirk on her face. 'How long do you think I can carry you?' Sarah asked Tim, a challenge in her voice. Tim smiled at Sarah, knowing the next challenge was beginning.

Sarah continued with a mischievous glint in her eyes. 'You can kiss me as long as I carry you. Of course, only if you want.' Without hesitation, Tim leaned in to kiss her, his arms wrapped around her neck. I could feel my arousal growing with each passing second.

Sarah, was now carrying Tim with ease, and as she carried Tim for over five minutes, Alex could see Tim's penis getting harder and harder. Sarah stopped kissing him and took Tim's penis in her mouth, working on it with pleasure.

Alex could hardly breathe from the excitement as Tim ejaculated into Sarah's mouth. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing.
    Sarah carried Tim for another five minutes before setting him down on the mat. He was completely spent and out of breath, but he had a huge smile on his face.

Alex  realized that he was about to cum in his pants. He had to leave the room to avoid any embarrassment. Gina is probably already waiting for him on the first floor and that's how it is, with a big grin on her face.

'Have you seen enough?' she asked, a hint of amusement in her tone. 'Do you have something to drink for me?' Alex replied, trying to calm himself down.

After taking a sip of water, Alex can't hold back any longer.  'Your daughter is the devil, I mean that in a positive way,' he blurted out. Gina chuckled at his words and asked, 'From your words, I hear that my daughter won the fights.

'The first person to win three wrestling matches is the winner and can decide how the evening should continue,' Gina explained. Alex couldn't believe what he was hearing.

'I guess you came along just as they were already intimate,' said Gina, with a knowing smile. 'Intimate?' Alex repeated, still trying to process everything. 'Tim's sperm was already scattered all over the wrestling mat,' he continued. 'Sarah literally sucked Tim dry.'

Gina's grin only grew wider at Alex's words. 'Yes, that sounds like my daughter, if she can organize the evening' she said. 'And the evening is still long for Tim.' Alex's breath hitched at her words. He couldn't believe that Gina's 18-year-old daughter had such a frightening and erotic attraction for him. 'Who do you think she got it from?' Gina asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

She approached Alex and said, 'I'm aware you'll still be dreaming about my daughter's muscular body for the next few nights, and I won't be mad at you.' Alex's eyes widened in surprise at Gina's words. He stammered, I didn't mean to-'

Gina held up her hand to stop him. 'It's okay, Alex. I understand. Sarah is a beautiful and strong young woman. But hopefully, that will change when we both spend the evening on the wrestling mat down in the basement.'

'And now we should eat something,' she said. 'You should strengthen yourself for what still lies ahead of you tonight.' 'You know, I promised you a show of my muscles,' she said with a smirk. 'I think the time is come.'

• #4 by xises34 on 19 Jan 2024
  • Chapter three:
    Alex woke up in a cold sweat, his heart racing. His room was engulfed in darkness, the only light filtering in through the crack between the curtains. He could feel the sheets sticking to his skin, damp with sweat.

Three days after having sex with Gina for the second time, Alex was still completely confused.

Most of all, he couldn't get the muscle poses he did with Gina out of his head and the last words she said to him as she said goodbye. How could he have been so blind? He couldn't help but replay the evening over and over in his head.

During their first encounter, Alex had been intoxicated by his desire for Gina and her muscular body. He had been so focused on fulfilling his own desires that he hadn't noticed how muscular Gina's body really was.

As they stood side by side in front of the full-length mirror in Gina's bedroom, Alex was already a little intimidated by Gina's bulging muscles and chiseled body.

Alex stretched his arms out, trying to show off his biceps, but they're no match compared to Gina's. Her muscles were massive and perfectly formed.

'Wow, your biceps are insane,' Alex said, reaching out to touch Gina's arm.

She flexed her muscles, causing them to bulge even more. 'Thanks, babe. But your biceps are looking pretty good too,' she replied, running her fingers over Alex's arm.

Alex grumbled to Gina, 'I'm always admired for my six pack and now look at yours and now mine again. People who normally admire my abs wouldn't even notice mine if we walked along the beach together.'

Gina laughed and then said to Alex. 'When we drank that bottle of champagne and you took off your shirt,' she said, her voice dropping to a sultry whisper, 'and those hard abdominal muscles appeared.

It was super sexy, especially the way you did it.'

Gina's words couldn't really appease him, Gina's muscles far exceeded his own. He is a dedicated gym-goer, but Gina was on a whole other level.

'When you carried me here to your bedroom last week, I was already admiring your muscular body,' Alex said to Gina. 'And I already knew that my body couldn’t keep up with yours, even though I go to the gym regularly.'

Gina chuckled and shook her head. 'And now, a week later, your body seems even more muscular. How did you do that?'

My body hasn't changed since last week. He was already there like he is today. 'OK, that's not quite right,' said Gina with a mischievous smile.

'I lifted weights every night down in the basement, I wanted to be in great shape for our second night together. I also hardly ate any carbohydrates this week. I wanted to save the good food, the wine and of course you, Alex, for today.'

Gina replied with a smile and added further. 'I also wanted to impress you today with some lifting and carrying positions alongside our wrestling match.'

'Unfortunately that is also canceled due to my sprained ankle. So now it's up to you. Do you want to carry my body?' Gina asked.

'There's nothing I'd rather do,' Alex said with a grin.

Gina was about 5 cm shorter than Alex, but they were about the same weight.

Without hesitation, Alex pulled Gina to him and grabbed her incredibly muscular perfectly formed ass with both hands.

He lifted her up effortlessly, her legs wrapping around his waist and her hands cupping his head. Gina's lips met his in a passionate kiss, and Alex felt like he was on top of the world. How incredibly her body felt against his.

'Don't put me down until you run out of strength,' Gina whispered into his ear, her breath hot against his skin. Alex's heart raced as he carried Gina, her body pressed against his.

He could feel her stomach muscles rubbing against his. Her legs, which were tightly wrapped around Alex's hips, she tensed and relaxed again.

The pressure her thighs exerted was both pleasure and pain for Alex. Gina was demonstrating the power her thighs possessed. She was clearly playing with him.

Alex carried her effortlessly with one hand, while the other wandered over her body.

He ran his fingers lightly over her muscular arms, which she kept bending for him, further over her back and finally settled on her breasts.

She arched into his touch, her nipples hardening beneath his palm. Alex could feel Gina's arousal building, and he couldn't resist exploring further.

He moved his hand down her body, over her toned abdominal muscles, until he reached her most intimate area.

Gina let out a gasp as Alex's hand reached her vagina. He immediately felt her wetness and how excited she was, and that only increased his desire even more.

Alex didn't waste any time. His fingers moved over her labia, he finds her clitoris and circles it with just the right amount of pressure. Gina's breath hitched.

While Alex worked his magic between her legs, Gina focused on his neck and ears, kissing and licking every inch she could reach.

Sweat slowly poured out of every pore on Alex's body. He felt his strength slowly running out from carrying Gina.

'I want to feel your cock inside me now.' Gina whispered in his ear.

His hand, moist with Gina's fluid, guided his penis towards her entrance. With a gentle push, he entered her, and she let out a gasp of pleasure.

Alex's hand continued to massage Gina's labia as he began to move inside her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer.

His face was bathed in sweat from the exertion. He could feel his muscles straining, his heart racing, and his breath coming in short, ragged gasps.

But he refused to give up. He was determined to make this moment last as long as possible.

He looked up at Gina, her body writhing, her eyes closed in pleasure. She was the reason for his exertion, the reason for his sweat-soaked face. And he wanted nothing more than to give her the ultimate pleasure.

Gina, on the other hand, enjoyed watching Alex fight to pleasure her for as long as possible.

His seed spread into Gina's vagina at the exact moment his strength was exhausted.

She moaned in pleasure as she felt him release inside her, his body shuddering with the force of his orgasm.

Exhausted, Alex finally falls back onto Gina's bed, still holding her in his arms.

With a broad smile, Gina leans down to Alex for a passionate kiss and then whispers 'Well done' in his ear.

Gina sat up and looked down at him with a playful smirk.

Without saying a word she starts with a front double bicep pose, showing off the hard-earned muscles. Alex, who was still trying to catch his breath, looked up at her with fascination.

Gina leaned forward, placing one arm in front of Alex's face in a classic bicep pose, the muscles in her arm stood out prominently, begging to be touched.

The definition and harshness made him freeze. Gina grinned even more now.

She continued in silence, she shifted her focus to her abdominal muscles, covering her breasts with both hands as she began to flex her abdominal muscles.

Alex's eyes widened as he watched her washboard stomach ripple with each movement.

Not a single word was spoken anymore. There was complete silence between the two of them. They both enjoyed the show Giana was putting on.

As she straightened her body and moved forward with her knees, Alex's eyes followed her every move.

His heart raced as his eyes fell on Gina's perfectly shaved vagina and he continued to have a view of her toned abs.

Gina seemed to enjoy holding her vagina over his face while flexing her abs and arms. She could see the effect she had on Alex, she knew exactly how to push his buttons and drive him wild.

She could see the desire in his eyes and not just there. His penis seems to be the hardest part of his body at the moment.

While Alex longed for her vagina and her body, Gina took her time.

After what felt like an eternity to Alex, without warning, Gina lowered herself onto Alex's mouth, and he eagerly began to pleasure her.

As his tongue explored her vagina, he felt her hands running through his hair, urging him to go even deeper. He could hear her moans of pleasure.

For Gina, it was a moment of surrender. She had been in control for so long, but now she was letting go and allowing Alex to take charge. He explored every inch of her and enjoyed the taste of her wet vagina.

And then, it happened. With a shudder and a scream, Gina reached her climax and for a brief moment, the pressure Gina's thighs exerted on Alex's head was unbearable. He was unable to breathe.

As Gina relaxed her thighs he continued licking and sucking, prolonging her pleasure as long as he could.

Although Gina's face was still marked in ecstasy, Alex didn't waste any time and penetrated Gina's wet vagina with his penis. His face still scarred from Gina's orgasm.

It didn't take long until he climaxed and then lay completely exhausted on Gina's muscular body. Gina was beaming from ear to ear.

A wrestling match with you can hardly be more strenuous, Alex said jokingly and smiled at Gina.

As they stood in front of Gina's house the next morning and said goodbye, Gina suddenly turned to Alex with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

'You know, Alex,' she said casually, 'you can wrestle me two ways: competitive wrestling or erotic wrestling.

But you can't have both at the same time.' 'What do you mean?', Alex asked.

'Well, in competitive wrestling we'll try to pin each other and win the match.'

'But in erotic wrestling it's about being the first to win three matches. He can then live out his erotic fantasies with the other person and the other person is not allowed to refuse,' Gina explained with a mischievous smile.

'Think about it carefully, Alex.'
  • #5 by Wookey on 19 Jan 2024
  • Loving that she has pulled back from dominating him. She is encouraging him to step up and improve himself so they can grow more muscular together
  • #6 by wowser1016 on 20 Jan 2024
  • Gina, get that ankle better. I want to get to the wrestling. K+!
  • #7 by crow004 on 20 Jan 2024
  • I hope my next third date ends up like this!! K+
  • #8 by jeffbeans on 21 Jan 2024
  • I'm loving this story, it's brilliantly written and there feels like there's lots more to come!  :clap:
  • #9 by xises34 on 24 Jan 2024
  • Chapter four:
    For Alex, it was a typical busy Monday at the office. He had been working non-stop since the morning, trying to meet his deadlines and catch up on his never-ending to-do list.

The constant ringing of his phone and the never-ending stream of emails had left him exhausted and drained.

When the clock struck noon, he couldn't wait to take a break and eat some lunch. He quickly packed up his things and left the office building, eager to get some fresh air and clear his head.

As he stepped outside, he noticed two familiar figures sitting on a bench just a few meters away. It was Steffen and Tim.

'Alex?' Steffen shouted in surprise.

'Steffen, Tim? Oh, what a coincidence!' Alex replied, equally surprised.

'So you work here?' asked Steffen.

'Yes, I do,' Alex replied.

After some small talk, everyone agreed to grab something to eat at a nearby bistro.

As they sat down at a comfortable corner table, Tim could no longer contain his curiosity. He blurted out, 'How was your last night with Gina? It must have gone well, you hear a lot.'

Tim's eyes widened in surprise. 'Well, Tim, I'm glad to know you're so interested in my love life,' Alex replied with a light laugh.

'There is nothing that we are not interested in about Gina’s love life,' says Steffen with a broad grin.

'It was great,' Alex blurted out. 'It's good that you asked, I don't have anyone to talk to about it. I haven't been able to think clearly since then. Everything revolves around her. And then there's Sarah.'

'We can understand how you feel,' Steffen replied. 'We have known Gina and Sarah for a long time, we basically grew up with both of them.'

'Tim, I hope you didn't mind me watching you and Sarah on the wrestling mat,' Alex said.

'It’s all good,' Tim replied with a smile.

'My God Tim, Sarah literally raped you on the wrestling mat and don’t take that the wrong way, I mean that in a good way,' Alex shouted, making Tim and Steffen laugh.

'Yeah, you know, Alex, that's what can happen if you lose an erotic wrestling match,' Tim replied.

When Tim mentioned erotic wrestling, Alex's curiosity was piqued. Part of a question Gina asked him as he left.

Competitive wrestling or erotic wrestling? It was a question that couldn't get out of his mind. He now wanted to find out more why he should think twice about it.

'By the way, which one of you is dating Sarah now? Are you in a three-way relationship?’ Alex asked, trying to sound casual.

Tim and Steffen exchanged a look before bursting into laughter again. 'They didn’t tell you, did they?' Steffen said, grinning.

'We're both gay and a couple,' Tim said, causing Alex's eyes to widen in surprise.

'Wow, I didn’t expect that answer,' Alex replied, trying to process the information. 'Does that mean you both aren't averse to having sex with women even though you're gay? Am I getting this right?' Alex asked.

'Only with Sarah so far', both answer almost at the same time.

'We were always together as children and did a lot. At the beginning it was just a bit of a scramble. 'Then we held our first arm wrestling tournament and one thing led to another,' explained Steffen.

'We started erotic wrestling about 1 1/2 years ago. 'Because Steffen couldn’t control himself,' Tim added, teasing his partner.

'What happened?' Alex asked curiously.

'I’ll try to keep it short,' Tim said, laughing. 'Sarah and Steffen were practicing some wrestling techniques and Steffen ended up with his face between Sarah's thighs. People also call it the "schoolgirl pin."

Tim continued, 'When Sarah was sitting on Steffen, her mother shouted something to her from the first floor. She answered while remaining seated on Steffen. And Steffen couldn’t resist the temptation to lick her super tight leggings. Sarah sat up slightly, answered her mother confused and sat on Steffen's face again.'

'It didn't take long before Sarah got up a second time, took off her leggings and sat with her bare bottom on Steffen's face. The rest of it is history,' Tim said.

'When she stood up for the first time, I wanted to kill myself for a brief moment. I destroyed everything, I thought,' Steffen added.

Alex couldn't believe what he was hearing. It was like something out of a fantasy.

'Yeah, and that’s how it all started,' Tim finished.

'In my defense: I confessed everything to Tim straight away,' Steffen added. 'And from all of that, our erotic wrestling somehow evolved.'

'And Sarah does she have a boyfriend?' Alex asked curiously.

Tim answered him, 'For a while she dated Nicole, a t-girl who she met with us in a gay bar. They still meet up every now and then to lift some weights and have sex in the basement.'

Alex sat there and listened intently to Tim and Steffen's stories about their sexual escapades with Sarah and her mother Gina. Where did Gina fit into all of this?

Steffen could tell from Alex's facial expression that something was bothering him.

Tim: 'Of course it didn't take Gina long to figure out what we were doing. But I suspect she was aware that Sarah would one day make her sexual fantasies come true.'

Steffen continued, 'Sarah loves to compete with a man and show off her dominant nature. Gina knows that too and it didn’t bother her. Gina only made one condition, that she can observe everything and that we don't hold back in her presence.'

'It was kind of strange at first, living out our sexual fantasies with Sarah while her mother watched,' Tim admitted. 'But after a while it became very arousing. Knowing that Gina enjoyed watching us only increased the intensity of our encounters.'

Tim then recounted a particularly memorable experience: 'The first time I lost an erotic wrestling match against Sarah, she turned into a dominatrix. I really suffered from Sarah's dominance that evening. But glancing at Gina every now and then made up for the pain I endured. Gina masturbated on the weight bench while Sarah lived out her dominatrix side on me. It was an incredible experience.'

Steffen added: 'Gina and Sarah love to dominate and be dominated.' But they only want to be dominated once they have been defeated. Always be aware of this, even if they don't show it to you, they hate losing.'

Alex was still fascinated by what Steffen and Tim were saying and now blurted out his story. 'Gina asked me if I wanted to have competitive or erotic wrestling with her. She added that I should think about it carefully.'

'Erotic wrestling, of course,' Alex shouted, unable to contain his excitement.

Steffen and Tim looked at each other and wondered who should answer Alex's question.

Finally Steffen spoke up: 'Gina means a lot to us. But we also know that she has a dark side. Sarah inherited a lot from her.'

Steffen's words piqued Alex's curiosity even more. He wanted to know what she was up to with Gina's "dark side."

Steffen further explained that Gina had a romantic relationship with a man named Lars about a year ago. Everything seemed perfect until Lars decided to have an erotic wrestling match with Gina.

'After that we never heard from Lars again. We don’t know what happened that night. All we know is that Gina won the match,' revealed Steffen.

'We don't know enough about you to tell you what to do. What we do know is: If you can't stand being humiliated, you shouldn't engage in erotic wrestling with Gina or Sarah,' Steffen warned Alex.

This statement got Alex thinking. He had always been a competitive person, but he wasn't sure he was willing to risk his pride in such an intimate and vulnerable way.

Steffen and Tim continued to tell more about Gina's behavior on the wrestling mat. They explained that she had a wild and dominant side that came out during matches, but off the mat she was a completely different person.

Alex was fascinated by this contrast and asked: 'And you both really have no idea what she did with Lars?' Steffen and Tim shook their heads. 'Nope. There were no cameras installed back then to record the wrestling matches.'

Alex: 'Are there cameras now?' To which Steffen replied: 'Yes, but they will only be turned on if everyone agrees.'

It was clear to Tim and Steffen that Alex would not be able to resist the temptation. The two of you were the best example of this.

When the three parted ways and Alex had to get back to work, Steffen couldn't help but give Alex a hint. 'Gina must really have a crush on you. She hardly eats any carbohydrates and is on a diet. All just to be in shape for you. She probably recognized your fetish for muscle women. She will therefore not be as strong and enduring as she normally is. Don't get your hopes up that this will make it easier for you to beat Gina in wrestling.'

When Alex gets back to the office, he is still busy processing Steffen and Tim's stories. Until he is finally abruptly torn from his thoughts with the information that he has to leave on a business trip tomorrow. A customer asks for him.
  • #10 by xises34 on 26 Jan 2024
  • Chapter five:
    Alex had been on a business trip for what seemed like an eternity. Ten days away from home, ten days of endless meetings and conferences, and ten days of being away from his loved Gina.

However, amidst the chaos of the trip, there was one constant that kept Alex going. Not an evening went by when they didn't catch up on each other's day via video chat. It was their way of staying connected and keeping the spark alive in their relationship.

As soon as Alex landed at the airport, he couldn't wait to rush to her. He had been counting down the days until he could see her again. Both had decided to celebrate their reunion on the wrestling mat in Gina's basement and Alex has chosen erotic wrestling.

It was already late (10:30 pm) when Alex finally showed up at Gina's front door and they fell into each other's arms. Alex could immediately feel Gina's hard body beneath her clothes.

Gina had been on a strict diet for the past few days, with no regard for the loss of strength and stamina she needed for her upcoming wrestling match.

But for Gina, it wasn't just about winning the match and showing off her amazing body. She wanted to look sensational. And if that meant sacrificing a certain win against Alex, then so be it.

As they both undressed in the dimly lit basement, Gina caught Alex's furtive glances in the mirror in front of her. She could see the shock and excitement in his eyes.

Without saying a word, Gina began to pose in front of Alex. She turned her back to him and began a double bicep pose backwards. As she tensed her muscles, her perfectly defined back and arms seemed to explode with strength and power. Alex's eyes widened at the sight before him.

When she turned to Alex, she could see the excitement in his eyes, and how difficult it was for him keeping his composure. He was visibly impressed by her physique.

At that moment, Alex remembered the meeting he had with Steffen and Tim, where Steffen had mentioned that Gina was currently getting in shape for him.

Gina had visibly gained even more muscle and definition since their last muscle posing session together, and he could see how much fun she was having showing it off.

She moved into a side chest pose, her pecs bulging and her arms flexing. Alex's eyes followed her every movement.

With a mischievous smile, she moved into a front double bicep pose, arms raised high, her biceps swelled enormously.

Without breaking eye contact, she moved into the most muscular pose, her entire upper body tense and showing incredible hardness and definition.

Suddenly, Gina stopped her posing and walked over to Alex. Without hesitation, she grabbed him and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. As they kissed, Gina could feel his penis growing harder against her toned abs.

When she finally broke the kiss, Gina looked at Alex with a devilish smile and said, 'The foreplay is over, now show me what you can do in wrestling.'

Alex's heart raced with excitement as he realized that the real competition was about to begin.

Gina knew she had already won the first round.

And Alex, who was standing there with an erection, had once again shown Gina that he clearly belonged to the category of lovers of female muscles, now tried to control himself and concentrate his thoughts on the fight.

Without waiting long, Gina pounced on Alex, trying to take him down with her brute strength.

But Alex was quick and more agile than Gina expected, he dodged her attack and grabbed her in a headlock. Gina struggled to free herself, but Alex's grip was too strong.

Alex was able to lift Gina off the floor and slam her to the mat. Gina was visibly surprised by his strength and tried to regain her composure. Alex was already above her and putting pressure on her arms.

Gina's face turned red as she tried to free herself, but all efforts were of no avail and she had to admit defeat for now.

Gina was visibly shocked by the unexpected defeat. And Alex, he was now standing in front of her with a big grin on his face.

He leaned towards her, pressed his lips to hers and kissed her passionately, then whispered in her ear: 'first win for me.'

Gina's initial shock turned into a wide grin at his playful tone and said, 'You really are a man worth wrestling with.'

She was now warned, and Alex also knew that the second match would not be that easy.

It was a very intense fight that was fairly even.

Finally Alex managed to grab her from behind and bring her to the ground. In a split second he managed to wrap his arm around her neck and hold her in a sleeper hold. With his legs he was able to clasp Gina's waist.

Gina fought and fought, but she couldn't break free. She knew she was defeated and tapped to signal her surrender.

Gina was fuming with anger and wanted to move on to the next fight straight away. However, to Gina's surprise, Alex didn't release her from his grasp.

Instead, he took advantage of the situation and began to fondle her washboard stomach with his free hand.

Then Alex's hand moved lower and he began to caress her most intimate area. Gina trembled all over as he inserted his fingers into her vagina and massaged her clitoris with skillful movements.

She couldn't believe what was happening, she had never been in such a situation before, her muscles reacting to his every touch.

She feels powerless and it felt great. With a moan and a 'you bastard' she finally reached her climax.

Alex loosened his grip and released her. It took a few seconds for Gina to find her voice again and stand up. Her muscles were still shaking with excitement.

When she turned to Alex and looked at his grinning face she just shook her head and said to him, 'You bastard just gave me the orgasm of my life. I completely misjudged you.' She could see Alex's self-esteem skyrocketing.

Gina continued, 'It's not over yet, you don't have three wins yet. Let's have a drink before we continue.'

Alex and Gina sat across from each other, both sipping on a glass of water.

Alex, brimming with confidence, looked at Gina and said, 'I know you've been on a strict diet for days and have lost a lot of strength and stamina. Even if you won the next fight, which you won't, you wouldn't last to the end. So how about we do an all or nothing fight. The next fight decides. The winner can then do whatever he want with the loser. What are you saying?'

'I'm saying that you seem pretty smug right now, for someone who was standing in front of me just an hour ago looking pretty intimidated. Are you really sure that you want to give up your lead?'

'I want to,' Alex replied without hesitation. Gina thought for a moment and agreed. Even though it was hard for her to admit it, she had to agree with Alex, she doesn't have the strength for five fights.

When they faced each other again on the wrestling mat, Gina knew she couldn't defeat Alex with her pure strength today. She had to be smarter and more patient, waiting for Alex to make a mistake.

This time it was she who left the initiative to Alex.

Alex, empowered by his two previous victories and the orgasm he had given Gina, stepped onto the mat full of confidence and wanted to enjoy every second of dominating Gina and her muscular body.

When the match started, Alex wasted no time trying to overpower Gina. She, on the other hand, deflected his attacks skillfully and waited for her opportunity.

Over time, Alex became more and more impatient and annoyed by his own unsuccessful attacks, which Gina cleverly allowed to come to nothing. It went back and forth, both of them were now bathed in sweat.

Gina's body looked even more impressive to Alex now, her muscles pumped up from the fighting. The sweat on her skin made her muscles radiate.

Alex's sexual arousal was clearly visible and it was becoming increasingly difficult for him to concentrate on the fight.

Gina's moment had come, in a brief moment of inattention she managed to immobilize Alex on the mat. With a lightning-fast movement, she crossed one leg over one of Alex's legs and hooked it under his knee. This allowed her to control one of his legs and limit his movements.

With her free hand she grabbed Alex's other leg and pulled it towards her. Alex tried to counteract this advance, but it was in vain. Gina now had both of Alex's legs under control.

Gina let herself fall onto her back. Alex's legs were now spread wide apart and the back of his head was resting on Gina's stomach.

His face was consumed with pain and there was nothing he could do to escape this position. Gina knew this. She knew she had beaten Alex after all.

Gina could see the pain on Alex's face and immediately loosened her grip a little without moving him from his position. Alex sighed in relief as Gina loosened her grip.

'Do you know what this pin is called?' Gina asked with a mischievous smile. 'Banana split,' Gina replied without waiting for Alex to answer.

Gina, still euphoric about her unexpected victory, continued, 'I suspect you've never looked at your genitals like that before. Isn’t it?'

Only when he heard these words from Gina did Alex become aware of the humiliating position he was in. Lying on his back, his legs spread wide, his genitals exposed like a cake on a baking tray. He is now the one at Gina's mercy.

Gina, who is now back on top after her defeats, asked in a calm voice, 'The arm that you can still move, isn't that the one you just used for my orgasm? I'm convinced that he still has the strength for a second one.'

And Gina continued, 'You won't leave this position until you've sprayed your own cum on your face.' To show Alex how serious she was, she slightly increased the pressure on his spread legs. Alex gave a short, quiet scream.

He couldn't believe what Gina was forcing him to do now. The thought of cumming on his own face was simultaneously humiliating and arousing for him.

When Gina put pressure on his spread legs for the second time he started to masturbate.

Alex felt completely emasculated, but at the same time he couldn't hide how much he was turned on by being at the mercy of a woman. It took a while until he finally lay there, panting with his cum on his face.

'You can release me now,' Alex said to Gina. Gina replies mischievously, 'First you take your sperm and swallow it, then I'll release you.' Alex had no choice and did what Gina told him to do.

Alex remains lying motionless when Gina finally lets him go. He first has to process what had just happened.

It didn't take long until Gina sat on Alex's stomach with a victorious grin on her face and went into a front double bicep pose.

As Alex looked up at her, it was clear to him, 'She had just punished him in the most embarrassing way for his arrogance.'

While Alex was still trying to cope with his defeat, Gina leaned over to Alex and looked deep into his eyes. Then she reminded him of something he had forgotten in the excitement of the evening. 'Now you're mine for the rest of the night,' Gina said in a low, seductive voice. 'and yet you can leave at any time. If you decide to leave, never come back.'

Alex was taken aback and didn't know how to react. He was surprised and shocked at the same time. He didn't expect this. That would mean that if he doesn't last the night, his relationship with Gina is over. He couldn't imagine losing her over a silly game.

Gina got up from Alex's stomach without waiting for a reaction or answer from Alex. She purposefully went to an old wooden cupboard, opened it and took out a riding crop about 1 meter long. Alex's eyes widened as he watched her.

Without saying a word, Gina turned back to Alex and asked him to follow her to the wall opposite the large mirror.

He knew he had to play along or he would lose her forever. When they stood face to face, Gina leaned her back against the wall and pulled Alex close to give him a long, passionate kiss.

She ended this abruptly by grabbing Alex by the hair, pulling him away from her slightly, and then pushing him down, then rubbing his head against her vagina.

After a few seconds, Gina sat with her thighs on Alex's shoulders, her vagina still pressed against Alex's face, and said, 'Push me up, Alex,' while at the same time slapping Alex's butt with her riding crop.

Alex jumped in shock for a moment and then did as Gina ordered.

He picked her up with his shoulders and pushed her against the wall. 'You know what to do,' Gina said.

Without hesitation, Alex stuck his tongue into Gina's vagina as he received the second slap on his ass, which was much harder than the first. Alex looked up at Gina in surprise.

'Your tongue alone isn’t enough for me, you still have two hands free. You have more time today than on our second night, today I’m sitting on your shoulders and my back is supported by the wall. Come up with something, surprise me, Alex,' Gina said with a mischievous smile.

Alex's mind was racing, he began exploring her body with his hands, caressing her thighs and hips. It took about 10 seconds when he received another blow with the riding crop on his butt. 'Wrong region, Alex'.

His hands moved to her stomach while his tongue was in her vagina. After a few seconds he received another slap on his bottom, telling him it was the wrong region.

His butt slowly began to hurt, increasing with each stroke from Gina. She could see his butt turning red in the mirror opposite. Alex's despair grew. What did Gina want from him?

But then he had an idea. He put two fingers in his mouth to wet them and then slid them through her buttocks.

Gina's body responded immediately, she moaned softly and her thighs squeezed Alex's head. Encouraged by her reaction, Alex began kissing and licking her inner thighs again, slowly moving toward her vagina.

But when he tried to penetrate her buttock with one of his fingers, to his surprise, he received the next slap on his bottom. 'Just caressing,' murmured Gina excitedly.

Alex has now found out what Gina desires, unfortunately Alex's strength is slowly dwindling and Gina's body is putting more and more weight on Alex's shoulders.

His body is covered in drops of sweat, his face is as red as his bottom. Gina's thighs trembled with pleasure and she moaned loudly, clearly enjoying it.

Alex fought desperately for Gina's orgasm, but it didn't come.

Just as Alex was about to give up, he received another slap on his ass. It was the most painful one yet.

'Don't you dare put me down,' Gina in a serious voice. Alex held out for about 60 seconds and two more lashes until he finally fell to his knees, completely exhausted.

Alex covered with beads of sweat could clearly see the anger and disappointment on Gina's face.

'I've been working for you for weeks to present this body to you. And you can't carry me until I reach my orgasm,' she snapped at Alex.

His breath caught in his throat. He had never seen Gina so upset and angry. She angrily threw the riding crop into the corner and said, 'We both aren't done with each other yet.'

Turned around and went straight to the old wooden cupboard again.

Alex sat there petrified and feared the worst.

What he couldn't see was Gina's face beaming as she walked toward the closet. Gina was confident that Alex would last until morning.

At least he wore them longer than Lars had and he really fought harder for her.
  • #11 by Wookey on 26 Jan 2024
  • K+ great story
  • #12 by xises34 on 30 Jan 2024
  • Chapter six:
    Alex slowly opened his eyes, squinting against the bright sunlight streaming through the window. He groaned and tried to turn over, but his body felt like it had been run over by a freight train. Every muscle in his body protested, and it took him a few moments to realize that he was not in his own bed, but in Gina's.

Slowly, the memories of last night's events came back to him and he couldn't help but grin. Despite the pain, he felt like his life had never felt so real and genuine.

As he struggled to get out of bed, he noticed Sarah, leaning against the bedroom door with a smile on her face. 'Good morning sleepyhead, or should I say afternoon,' she said teasingly, causing Alex to groan in response.

'How long did I sleep?' he asked, rubbing his eyes.

Sarah laughed and said, 'Well, it's almost 2 pm, so I would say a good 12 hours. I didn't expect to see you today, hoped yes.'

Alex's grin widened. He couldn't believe he had slept for so long.

'My mother is really overjoyed,' Sarah continued. 'I would have liked to have been there. Whatever, my mom sent me to check on you and ask if you wanted something to eat.'

'Water and a coffee should be enough,' he replied, sitting up in bed.

For the next few days, Alex and Gina were on cloud nine. They had just made their relationship official and couldn't be happier. They spent every moment they could together, getting to know each other even more and falling deeper in love.

One day, Alex's friend Richard found out about their relationship and invited them to spend a snow weekend in the mountains with him and his family. Richard owned a cabin there and thought it would be the perfect getaway for the new couple.

Excited about the trip, Alex and Gina started packing their bags. But before they left, Gina had a surprise in store for Alex. It was a Thursday evening and they had just finished dinner with Sarah. As they were sitting at the table, Gina suddenly turned to Alex with a mischievous grin on her face.

'Fancy a movie tonight?' she asked.

'Sure, that sounds like a great idea. But please, no tearjerkers,' Alex replied with a chuckle.

Gina laughed and assured him, 'Don't worry, we'll find the perfect movie. And we can make ourselves comfortable on the bed in the bedroom, what do you think of that?'

'That sounds great. And honestly, I think your TV in the bedroom is better than the one in the living room,' Alex said with a smile.

Gina led Alex to her bedroom. She stood in front of him and asked, 'Would you like to touch me during the movie? You can sit on the bed behind me and touch me with your hands, you can do whatever you feel like, what do you think of that? I won't defend myself either.'

Alex's heart raced at the thought and he could only nod eagerly. As they both undressed, Gina kept her short pajama pants on while Alex kept his boxers on. She loved it when her lover reached into her panties. They settled into bed, with Gina in front of him and Alex behind her. Alex couldn't hold back his hands for a second. He caressed her arms, her back, and her legs, feeling the strength and power in her muscles.

'So what did you choose for us, a sex film perhaps?' Alex joked as his hands still exploring her body.

Gina chuckled and replied without hesitation, 'Alex and Gina's erotic wrestling match. Finished yesterday. Been working on it for a week and now I can't wait to share it with you.'

Alex couldn't believe his ears. 'You recorded our night? Now I remember that Steffen and Tim mentioned that cameras were installed. I didn't think about that anymore.'

Gina couldn't help but smile. 'I wouldn't actually film you without your consent, but I couldn't resist the temptation. If you're uncomfortable, I can delete everything. So what do you say? Shall we take a look?'

'You're a bitch. Maybe that's why I love you,' Alex replied, hugging Gina tightly with both arms, taking her breath away for a moment.

'Do you want to see it?' Gina asked again.

'Yes, of course I want to,' Alex replied. 'I'm happy for you, otherwise your hands won't come into my panties today, that's today's deal,' Gina teased.

As Gina grabbed the remote control and wanted to press start, the bedroom door suddenly opened and Sarah came in. She wore leggings that she paired with a long-sleeved top that highlighted her toned, muscular torso. Her muscular arms were clearly visible beneath her long-sleeved top. Her six pack stood out clearly between her top and leggings. She had a big bowl of popcorn with her.

Without saying a word, Sarah made her way to the bed and sat down next to Alex and Gina. Alex looked at Gina, then back at Sarah with a stony expression. Sarah seemed to have been expecting Alex's reaction. With a small smile on her face, Sarah broke the silence.

'You saw me and Tim wrestling. Now it's my turn to watch you two,' Sarah said.

'That sounds fair,' Gina added and pressed the play button on the remote control.

'Don't let me bother you, do what you meant to do,' continued Sarah.

Alex  eyes glued to the TV screen in front of him. On the screen, he could see himself wrestling with Gina, their bodies entangled in a heated match. But as he watched, he couldn't help but feel torn. On one hand, he was enjoying the thrill of the fight, the adrenaline pumping through his veins. But on the other hand, he couldn't ignore the fact that Sarah was sitting next to him, casually munching on popcorn and clearly enjoying the show.

He had almost forgotten about Gina, who was now hitting him with her elbow, trying to get his attention. He quickly snapped out of his trance.

Sarah also noticed Alex’s confusion and it pleased her immensely. She knew her mother didn't particularly like men who allowed themselves to be confused, so she decided to remind him of his mission.

He's supposed to stimulate Gina's body with his hands while they watch the tape of their erotic wrestling night.

Without saying a word, she grabbed one of his hands and placed it in Gina's panties. She then let go of his hand and blinked at him with one eye, encouraging him to continue.

Alex's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. And to make matters worse, he knew that Sarah and Gina were playing with him to test his reactions.

'Well played, you two,' Alex thought to himself as he tried to keep his composure.

As the video continued, his tension increased along with a feeling of shame. He froze at the scene where she forced him into a so-called 'banana split' submission hold. He felt humiliated, but also couldn't deny the arousal building inside him.

This time, it was Gina who reached for Alex's hand, which was now motionless in her panties. She reminded him of what was expected of him and he obediently began to move his hands. He penetrated Gina with his fingers, she responded immediately. Her body was shaking with pleasure she was enjoying every moment.

But it wasn't just Alex's hands that increased Gina's arousal. Watching Alex get defeated by her. And the way she did it, even though he was significantly stronger that day, was unprecedented.

'Holy shit, mother. So you didn’t want to tell me that,' Sarah exclaimed, unable to contain her excitement any longer.

Sarah could no longer hold back and began masturbating herself, unable to resist the excitement that the scene before her caused. She watched in awe as her mother forced him to cum on his own face and then swallow his own cum, a sign of complete control and submission.

Alex continued to stimulate Gina and was relieved that the most embarrassing part was over. What followed was Alex's transformation into Gina's sex slave.

Gina used him for her own pleasure and entertainment, making him do things he never thought he would do. As the recording slowly came to an end, Alex's body was marked from the strain and at the end of his strength. He had reached his limits both physically and mentally.

But Gina wasn't done yet. She picked up Alex in a fireman's carry, effortlessly carrying his exhausted body. As she grinned into the camera, she flexed her biceps. The recording ended with that freeze frame, a symbol of Gina's victory.

Gina and Sarah looked at each other, smiling. Gina turned to Sarah and said: 'You’ve seen enough for today. Time for you to go. Waiting for me now is Alex’s penis, which has been noticeably pressing against my back for a while now. Plus, I won't be able to hold back my orgasms much longer with Alex's hand in my vagina.'

Sarah complied with the request, but couldn't resist the temptation to give Alex a kiss on the cheek with a big grin and congratulate him on his achievement.

Sarah had just left the room, leaving Gina and Alex alone. Without hesitation, Gina took off her pajama pants and Alex's boxers, and inserted Alex's penis into her vagina.

For a brief moment they both sat motionless and smiled at each other. Until she finally let her fingers slowly slide over his chest. Alex responded by pulling her closer and kissing her passionately.

As she straighten up again, she asked Alex, 'What do you want to do?" I will try to fulfill you every wish, except for those that require me to submit to you.' For these wishes you must first defeat me in an erotic wrestling match.'

Alex's mind was racing, torn between the freeze frame on the television that showed a muscular Amazon queen carrying a man on her shoulder as a hunting trophy. She is now sitting on top of him, asking what he would like to do with her.

He finally replied, 'Can I get a blow job while you carry me on your shoulders?'. This time he wanted to see Gina fight for a cumshot for him, just as he had fought for an orgasm for her.

As Gina stood in front of Alex, she could feel the tension in the air. It was clear to her what his real intentions were. He wanted revenge.

Revenge for the night of erotic wrestling they had shared. Challenge accepted, thought Gina with a sly smile. Without much effort, Gina lifted Alex onto her shoulders and carried him to the opposite wall of the bedroom mirror.

She teased his penis with her lips and tongue. She began by gently licking the tip of his penis, paying attention to every inch of it. She could feel him squirming and hardening under her touch. Then she took his penis into her mouth, slowly sucked and licked the head. She took him deeper into her mouth and stimulated him even more with her tongue.

To Gina's surprise, Alex just didn't want to cum. He was obviously trying not to focus his thoughts on what Gina was doing with him. As Gina continued to pleasure Alex, she felt his weight pressing on her back. She was already sweating from the intense physical activity.

In the mirror opposite, Alex could see beads of sweat running down her toned, muscular back. Her broad shoulders and defined arms as well as her narrow waist are an unforgettable sight. And at that moment his excitement finally increased to such an extent that he could no longer contain himself.

With a loud moan, he squirted, his body trembling with pleasure. Gina continued to work her magic, milking him for every last drop until he was completely spent.

With the last of her strength she carried Alex to the bed and let him fall onto the soft mattress. Her skin shone in the dim light, beads of sweat were visible all over her body, her muscles tense. A sight that Alex was only able to enjoy for a short time.

After a brief moment of relaxation, she pounced on him. Her thighs squeezed his sides, holding him in place as her sweat-soaked skin pressed against his. For a moment they lay almost motionless, her muscular body shaking with exertion and her breathing ragged. He could feel her heart racing against his chest.

She clasped his neck with her muscular arm and held his head in place with one hand, making sure he couldn't move. He was now unable to move or offer any resistance. Both now looked deeply into each other's eyes, their craving for each other was clearly visible in their looks.

She bent her head slightly so that her lips touched his. Alex opened his mouth, expecting to feel her tongue, but instead, he was met with something unexpected - cum, his own cum. She slowly let it flow into his mouth.

He could taste his own essence mixed with her saliva. Meanwhile, her thighs increased the pressure on his side, causing him to growl slightly and squirm his body. He briefly tried to resist, but in vain.

As the last of the sperm was swallowed, she released him and smiled. She looked at him with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes and said, 'I wanted to make sure nothing was lost.'
  • #13 by wowser1016 on 31 Jan 2024
  • R.eally enjoying the dynamic between these two. Gina is certainly the dominant but she is a loving one, at least so far. I cannot help but wonder  about Sarah's part in this but regardless, looking forward to whatever comes next. K+!
  • #14 by xises34 on 04 Feb 2024
  • Chapter seven:
    The mountains were a winter wonderland, covered in a thick blanket of snow that sparkled in the sunlight. It had been snowing heavily for the last few days, creating a picturesque landscape that seemed straight out of a postcard. As the car drove up the winding roads, the three marveled at the beauty of the mountains. The snow-covered trees and glittering white hills were an unforgettable sight for Gina and Sarah, both of whom were traveling to the mountains for the first time.

When Richard heard that Gina had a daughter, he insisted on inviting her to join them. His two children, Michelle and Roger, were around the same age as Sarah and he believed they would all get along well.

After a four-hour drive, they finally arrived at Richard's Cabin. The cabin was located on a mountain lake, surrounded by a sea of snow and evergreen trees.

Richard and his wife Sandy were waiting for them. 'Welcome, welcome!' Richard exclaimed, his arms open in a warm embrace. 'I'm so glad you all made it.'

After everyone had greeted each other, they were led into the cabin. The cabin was cozy and inviting, with a large fireplace in the main living area and a fully stocked kitchen. Richard showed them to their rooms, which were spacious and had a beautiful view of the mountains.

By the time they had unpacked and settled in, Sandy had already prepared a delicious dinner for them. The aroma of roasted chicken and vegetables filled the cabin, making everyone's stomachs growl with hunger. They all sat at the table, enjoying each other's company and the delicious food. As they ate they shared stories and laughed, Alex and Richard reminiscing about old memories and exploring new ones.

It was just after 7 p.m. when loud engine noises could suddenly be heard from outside. 'That must be Michelle and Roger with their snowmobiles,' Sandy said with a smile as she went into the kitchen to get two more sets of cutlery.

Richard added, 'The two of them are currently building igloos with some of their friends further up in the mountains. From up there, you have a fantastic view of the fjord and the city.' A moment later, the door burst open, and a gust of cold wind blew into the cabin. Michelle and Roger came bursting in, laughing and joking as they stomped their snow-covered boots on the doormat.

'Hello folks!' Michelle exclaimed, greeting Gina, Sarah and Alex. 'Sorry we’re so late, but we really wanted to finish the igloos.' Sarah looked on interestedly, as the two of them took off their jackets and caps, revealing their flushed faces and snow-covered hair. They were both typical adventure types, always seeking new thrills and challenges.

'They must have been having a lot of fun,' Sarah thought to herself. 'He's quite the catch, isn't he?' Gina whispered, nudging Sarah playfully.

Despite her best efforts, Sarah found it difficult not to stare at Roger the whole time, who was about a head taller than her. With his rugged looks and charming smile, he immediately caught her eye. She couldn't deny the attraction she felt towards him.

After dinner, everyone made themselves comfortable in the living room in front of the large stone fireplace. As they sipped on their wine, the group chatted about various topics, from funny childhood memories to adventurous travel experiences. Sarah found herself laughing and joking with Roger and Michelle, feeling like she had known them for years instead of just a few hours.

As the night went on, Michelle turned to Sarah. 'What do you think about joining us tomorrow?' she asked. 'We want to spend the night with friends in the igloos, with campfires and barbecues. Would you like to come with us?'

Sarah's eyes widened in surprise. She had never been invited to something like this before. 'I would love to do that, but I don't have the right clothes to accompany you,' she replied, somewhat embarrassed.

Michelle, sensing Sarah's hesitation, quickly reassured her. 'Don't worry, we've got plenty of extra clothes. 'We'll pick something out for you tomorrow,' she added, gesturing to Roger who nodded in agreement.

The next morning, Sarah woke up with a sense of excitement and anticipation. After freshening up, she went down to the kitchen where her mother, Alex, Sandy, and Richard were already having breakfast. Richard, greeted them with a smile and said, 'We have already heard that you will be spending the night up in the mountains with Michelle and Roger. You will definitely have a lot of fun.'

It didn't take long for Michelle to show up. After they both had breakfast, Michelle asked Sarah to follow her into her bedroom to choose the right winter clothing for the night.

'The first thing you need is warm underwear, take off your clothes,' Michelle said as she walked over to a dresser and rummaged through it for a few seconds. When she found something suitable, she turned around and froze at the sight of Sarah's toned and muscular body, who had meanwhile taken off her clothes and was now standing in front of her in only her underwear and a sports bra.

'Wow, what a great muscular body,' Michelle exclaimed, unable to tear her eyes away.

Sarah blushed a little, feeling a bit self-conscious. 'Yes, it took a lot of hard work,' she replied with a shy smile.

Michelle nodded in understanding and handed Sarah a set of warm thermal underwear. 'You'll need these to keep you warm in the mountains,' she said, trying to change the subject.

Michelle continued rummaging through her closet until she finally emerged with a snowboard jacket and pants and handed them to Sarah. Every now and then, their eyes would meet and they would both share a knowing smile. Sarah couldn't help but feel a little flattered by Michelle's admiration.

'Ready?' Roger asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Sarah nodded eagerly, not entirely sure what she had gotten herself into. Michelle, had already started her snowmobile and took off. She took the lead and Roger and Sarah followed with their snowmobiles.

Sarah couldn't believe how fast they were going. As they weaved through the trees, Sarah couldn't help but let out a whoop of excitement. This was a whole new world, an exciting one that she clearly enjoyed.

After an adrenaline-filled ride, they reached the place where they had built their igloos. Michelle and Roger's friends were already there, preparing a campfire.

Sarah hopped off the snowmobile, her legs feeling a little shaky from the wild ride. And when she looked around it was like Richard had said, the view up here is breathtaking.

After she was introduced to everyone, she inspected the igloos. She was amazed by how warm and cozy it was inside, despite being made entirely out of snow. The beds were made of snow with cozy lambskins lying on them.

As the sun set and the stars began to twinkle in the sky, the group of friends gathered around the crackling campfire.

Sarah and Roger got along better and better. The two of them had good chemistry right from the start.

As they sat next to each other by the fire, Roger turned to Sarah with a curious expression. 'Now tell me, what do you do in your free time?'.

Sarah smiled and took a sip of her drink before replying, 'Well, we have a small gym in our basement and I spend a lot of time there. I love working out and staying active.'

Michelle, who had been listening in on their conversation, chimed in with a mischievous grin. 'You should see her muscular body,' she teased, 'it left me speechless this afternoon.'

Roger's interest was piqued and he turned to Sarah with a look of admiration. 'You do bodybuilding?'.

Sarah shook her head. 'No, I don't really. I just like to build some muscle and at the same time stay flexible.'

Roger nodded. 'I think that's great,' he said with a smile.

'Is there anything else I need to know about you?' Roger asked with a grin on his face.

After a few moments of silence, Sarah took a deep breath and decided to finally mention it.

'We still have a wrestling mat in the basement,' she blurted out.

Roger's eyebrows shot up in surprise, while Michelle, couldn't contain her rapture.

'A wrestling mat?' Roger repeated, his eyes widening.

Sarah nodded, 'Yeah, every now and then I wrestle there with two of my friends. It's just for fun, you know.'

Roger was at a loss for words. He had never met a woman who was into wrestling before. But before he could say anything, Michelle spoke up.

'Wow, that's really cool!' she exclaimed, her eyes shining with curiosity.

Sarah smiled, relieved that they didn't seem put off by her hobby. 'Yeah, it's a lot of fun.

Roger's curiosity was piqued. He found Sarah refreshing and exciting.

Michelle, on the other hand, jokingly warned her brother. 'You better be careful that you don't get your ass spanked by her, brother heart,' she teased.

Roger laughed. 'I'm a head taller and a lot heavier than her, that wouldn't be a fair fight,' he joked.

Sarah now tried to change the subject, which she succeeded in doing. She didn't want to go into the subject any further and certainly didn't want to talk about the erotic wrestling matches.

As the evening progressed, more and more sparks flew between Sarah and Roger. They found themselves drawn to each other, and eventually, they couldn't resist the pull any longer. Finally, they found themselves in each other's arms, kissing passionately.

Both of them decided to retreat to Roger and Michelle's igloo to be undisturbed. They made themselves comfortable on the cozy lambskins and started kissing again. Roger sensed that there must be a muscular body hidden beneath the thick snowboarding clothing. Her biceps were clearly perceptible under her jacket and her butt felt damn tight.

He felt challenged by her for some inexplicable reason and began playfully encouraging her to use her strength against him. His sister's words were still ringing in his ears as she suggested Sarah might be able to spank his ass. From the beginning he wanted to show Sarah that he was the stronger one. He couldn't imagine being defeated by her.

Sarah immediately noticed Roger's intentions and played along without showing her real strength. She could tell that he was trying to impress her. So she let him pin her down and playfully wrestle with her.

Roger, who was now lying on top of her and pressing both of Sarah's wrists over her head onto the lambskins, felt confident in his superiority. While he held her so tightly, he kissed her passionately and continued to challenge her. Until he finally smiled down at Sarah and asked, 'Is that all?'

Sarah, who had previously been careful not to scare Roger away, now asked, 'Are you sure you want to wrestle with me? What if I defeat you?'

'That won't happen,' replied Roger, his ego getting the best of him.

With a sly smile, Sarah began to squirm beneath him, trying with all her might to free herself from his grasp. Roger struggled more and more to keep her wrists under control until she finally succeeded. She now began to take control of Roger's wrists and could see the surprise in his eyes. He could suddenly feel her hard thighs wrapping around his lower stomach.

Sarah could see the look of pain on Roger's face as she tightened her leg scissors. But she didn't want to force him to give up just yet. She wanted to have a little fun first. She needed a little while to get him into the right position.

With a burst of energy, she pushed her hips upwards, allowing her to place one leg over his shoulder and the other under his opposite shoulder. His head and one of his arms were now trapped between her thighs. She could feel and see his desperate attempts to free himself. Roger groaned in pain.

Sarah, now in complete control, let him fall to the side. This allowed her to straighten up, keeping him trapped between her thighs and looking down at him, with a smug grin on her face. He was now stuck in a mounted triangle armbar. She kept flexing her thighs slightly to increase the pressure on his head and then relax it again. Each time, Roger would groan in pain, his attempts to escape becoming more desperate.

Sarah lovingly ran her hand through Roger's hair again and again, further demonstrating her superiority. As she did so she said, 'I warned you'. Sarah could see the shock and frustration in Roger's wide eyes as he realized he was now at her mercy.

His frustration only increased when he saw Michelle standing at the entrance to the igloo. She had watched the whole scene. She stood there stunned, her eyes wide in disbelief. How seemingly effortlessly her big brother had been overwhelmed by Sarah took her breath away.

Sarah, still holding Roger captive beneath her, gradually realized that perhaps she had gone too far. He doesn't seem like the type to accept defeat after all. Especially not from a woman.

She slowly released him from her hold and stood up, helping him to his feet. But he couldn't meet her eyes, his pride wounded by his defeat. 'That was damn impressive what you just did to me,' he finally said. 'I have to digest this first.'

With those words, he left the igloo and headed back to the campfire, where he joined the others and drank a beer. Sarah watched him go, and now she was frustrated and angry with herself. She had just started to take Roger into her heart and now he is literally running away from her.

Michelle slowly made her way over to Sarah. 'He'll get over this,' she said, trying to reassure her. 'This will take a while.' Sarah nodded, 'I hope so'

Michelle smiled and patted her on the back. 'I have to admit, you surprised me for the second time today. You have to tell me everything about your wrestling matches immediately. I want to know everything about it.'

Sarah didn't see Roger again until the next morning. He was probably still struggling with his defeat. After everyone had said their goodbyes, the three set off into the valley on their snowmobiles. There was pretty much radio silence between Sarah and Roger.

Only when they were back at the cabin and had parked the snowmobiles in the barn that Roger started, 'I'm sorry I acted like an asshole last night. That wasn't fair to you. I challenged you and you taught me a harsh lesson in return. I hope you will forgive me.'

Sarah, who was relieved that the radio silence was over, said, 'Take your time. Think about how things should continue. If you would like to continue seeing me, just contact me.' Afterwards she went over to the cabin where Alex and Gina were waiting for her and were ready to go home.

'You really are an asshole' Roger heard Michelle say standing behind him.
  • #15 by jeffbeans on 07 Feb 2024
  • Another great chapter, please continue!  :bravo:
Pages:
Actions