Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577751 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 11:18:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  When muscles rise - part 8
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: When muscles rise - part 8  (Read 3434 times)

Offline Nick563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
When muscles rise - part 8
« on: November 18, 2020, 03:18:03 pm »
Chapter 8: No rest, just sex

**This story contains: huge muscles, muscle growth, huge cocks, cock growth, anal, excessive cum, hardcore sex, squirting, drugs, steroids and probably some other great stuff.

Maddy was on her knees with one humongous cock in each hand. She was gently stroking the massive shafts with her powerful hands as lots of precum was flowing on her incredible body. She licked her lips as her pussy started leaking more and more sweet juice on her amazonian legs and onto the floor. She could feel their dicks emanating masculinity and sexual prowess. All she could see were 2 insanely muscular gods that were ready to rip her holes apart with their monster cocks and pump her full of their seed until she would lose her mind. Their bodies were hotter than ever: muscles that looked like they were ready to burst from the sheer size and hardness, throbbing large veins running all over their slabs of manly beef, the scent of virile young studs and the confidence of kings. She looked into the camera and said: “Let the fucking marathon begin!!”

As soon as Kevin heard her, he immediately grabbed her head with one hand and began to push his cock deeper and deeper inside her throat. He pushed his entire massive length inside her, fucking her face with the force of an industrial hydraulic press. As he used one hand to hold her head in place, he hit a single bicep pose for the camera. His bicep looked like a cannonball , hard as titanium and ready to burst through his skin from the sheer power of his flex. Maddy grabbed his muscular ass with both hands as she struggled to push his cock even further down her throat. She could feel his huge balls on her chin. She could feel the massive amount of sperm that was being produced right in that very moment. And it was all for her. Tyler went to her back and lifted her up as she was face fucked by Kevin and inserted his black rod inside her soaked pussy. He used his strong arms to hold her up and fuck her doggystyle as Kevin punished her throat without mercy. Tyler’s thrusts were so powerful that her entire body shook as he pounded away at her needy pussy. He could feel her pussy squirting with each thrust, lubricating his giant black cock in the process. Both guys flexed their glutes as they tried to get as deep inside her as possible. Maddy was now impaled on two massive meaty spears that punished her slutty holes from both ends. She wanted to scream and moan, but there was simply too much cock in her mouth to do so. After 50 minutes of non-stop thrusting, both guys were about to cum. They both stopped moving and buried their cocks inside Maddy’s guts with one last powerful thrust. Maddy could feel 2 massive loads of potent seed coming. She had countless orgasms during the pounding, but none of them could compare to this one. They both flexed every muscle on their massive frames as their cocks exploded inside Maddy’s pussy and mouth. Every vein on their bodies was now almost as thick as a garden hose as they came harder than 500 normal men combined. Maddy’s tits sprayed milk like two massive waterfalls as she felt her muscular body being filled with thick semen. The amount of cum began to push their cocks out, but the boys wouldn’t allow it. They knew she wanted it all inside her. They flexed their massive legs to stand firm, keeping their erupting cocks inside her. She could feel the semen fighting for space inside her as her eyes rolled back inside her head and her pussy squirted a small pond.

Eventually, there was so much cum that it began to leak from her holes around the huge cocks which still weren’t done firing even more. With one last move before losing her consciousness, Maddy grabbed Kevin’s balls with both hands and squeezed them hard. She wanted every last ounce of cum in there. Kevin responded by cumming one last time, even harder than before, pushing every singe ounce of semen he had inside his greedy mistress. Her body went numb as she lost consciousness from the inhuman orgasm she had just experienced. They were both done cumming after about 5 minutes, but their cocks were just as hard as before. She was now a bloated muscular mess impaled on 2 enormous meaty pillars. They both pulled out and looked at Maddy’s motionless body. Cum was flowing out of her, as well as large amounts of milk. Her belly then began to shrink as she started to regain consciousness. After one minute she was back on her feet and her belly was almost gone, leaving behind her incredible abdomen in all its glory. “Your cum tastes so good! It really is doing me good. I love using it as fuel for my muscular goddess’ body!” she said as she flexed her arms and pecs at the same time, making her entire frame appear even more freakish. “You guys ready for more? We’re far from over!” The boys nodded.

She got on her knees again and began to suck Tyler’s big black monster. She struggled to take the entire girth in her mouth, but was determined to take the whole thing. She felt the fat veins on his cock pulsating as the monster made its way down her throat. She opened wider and flexed her neck muscles and finally managed to take the entire black shaft. After 5 minutes of hardcore cock sucking, Tyler picked her up and transitioned to a standing 69. He licked her wet cunt and played with her humongous tits as she continued to work on his mighty cock. His huge muscles kept grinding against her own, making them both ever more excited with every second. After 10 more minutes, Maddy ordered Tyler to lay on his back on the large bed. She then proceeded to play with his giant cum factories. She licked them, squeezed them and bit them, doing everything her perverted mind deemed necessary to make him feel like a muscular god being worshipped by a muscular goddess. As she pleasured Tyler’s orbs she felt Kevin’s dick slapping her ass, right between her glorious round ass cheeks. The sight of her muscular back and huge round ass made filled his mind with even more lust. He was ready to dominate her asshole like only he knew how. He slapped her a couple more times with his veiny fuckpole just to get her really excited then spread her ass cheeks and inserted his entire manhood inside her sweet asshole. She felt her perverted asshole being stretched by his monstrous dick, being molded into a shape that would allow his entire length in. "YES!! FUCK!! PUNISH MY ASS WITH YOUR HUGE FUCKING DICK!! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!" As Kevin continued to pound away, Tyler grabbed her head and pushed his black dick down her throat as well. He used his hips to fuck her throat as Kevin pounded her asshole into oblivion. They fucked like this for about an hour then Kevin had an idea. He grabbed her hair and pulled her off Tyler’s dick, then lifted her entire body up with his mighty cock. He flexed his massive legs and walked towards Tyler while Maddy was still impaled on his cock. He grabbed her huge tits for leverage and dropped her down, pussy first into Tyler’s throbbing member. She came instantly as she felt the black monster impale her pussy while the white monster was already buried deep in her asshole. “OH MY FUCKING GOD I’M GONNA DIE!!! FUCK ME!!! RIP ME!!! BREAK MY BODY!! USE ME LIKE A FUCKING WHORE!! YEEEESS!!! I’M CUMMING AGAIN!!”

The two colossal studs fucked Maddy’s hungry holes for two hours straight. From time to time, they mixed things up to keep the experience fresh. Kevin slapped Maddy’s ass with insane power, making it red all over. He also pulled his cock out an inserted his entire jacked forearm inside her gaping asshole. She loved the feeling of his arm muscles stretching her already hurting asshole out. He pushed his arm until it was elbow deep inside her, then flexed his massive muscles to stretch her even more. After that, he pulled his pumped arm out of her with insane force ass and inserted his dick yet again. “SHHHIIITTT!! MY ASS IS GONNA RIP!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD YEEEES!!!” she said as Kevin drove her to another world shattering orgasm. Tyler played with her huge tits and drank as much milk as he could. He slapped her giant spheres, licked them, bit them. The view of her giant balloons and overdeveloped 6-pack made him harder than steel. Kevin’s view of his rock hard abs slamming against her now red hot ass also increased his desire to punish her more and more. Maddy’s godlike body begged to be fucked and the boys couldn’t get enough of her. Eventually they both came, filling her guts to the absolute limit with their potent seed once again. “FUUUCK!! YES!! CUM INSIDE ME!!! BREED ME!!! MAKE ME BLOATED WITH YOUR THICK CUM!!"

Immediately after they were done cumming, they placed her in a piledriver position and began to pound her overflowing holes once again. They didn’t leave her even one minute to recover. This time, Kevin took her pussy and Tyler took her ass. Maddy lost all sense of reality. All she felt was the gruesome pounding her holes were receiving and the massive amount of semen in her guts. She felt her milk dripping down on her face and mouth. Her vision was blurry, but somehow she managed to recognize Kevin’s tree trunk legs and large balls above her. She wanted to lick those delicious looking testicles above her head, but her body just wouldn’t move. She was lost in a loop of pain and pleasure at the hands of her musclebound studs. They kept fucking her for hours, cumming inside her dozens of times. She loved being manhandled by more than 700 lbs of manly muscle perfection in the form of her two devoted studs. Her body would always absorb the bulk of the semen, repairing itself to be able to withstand the hardcore fucking. As they felt her she was about to pass out, one of them would insert his arm inside her pussy or ass, all the way to the beginning of the bicep. She would instantly wake up, screaming and cumming harder than the last time.

After they were done with the piledriver, Maddy was bloated with more cum than she ever deemed possible. Her pussy and ass felt numb from all the pounding they’ve just received. But the boys were still hard. She wanted to pleasure them, but she was almost spent. Then she had an idea. She got on her back and began to use her mighty feet to stroke Kevin’s dick, while also using her beach ball sized tits to milk Tyler’s cock. She used her mouth to pleasure Tyler’s monster balls and her hands to keep his cock buried between her tits. After 30 more minutes of intense stimulation, the boys were about to cum. “I CAN FEEL YOU, BOYS!! I WANT YOU TO CUM ALL OVER ME!!! MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING CUMDUMP!! DROWN ME IN TOUR SEMEN!!! GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT!!” As she said these words, she felt every single muscle fiber on the boys’ physiques pump bigger than ever before. They both hit a double biceps pose at the same time as their cocks erupted. They screamed and moaned as they flexed their muscles and emptied their balls. Every vein on their jacked bodies was pumped to insane proportions as they unloaded rope after rope of thick cum all over Maddy’s abs, tits and face. Maddy was never this proud of herself.

After 5 minutes of insane cumming, the studs were finally spent. They both fell on their backs on the large bed and immediately fell asleep, exhausted from all the sexual destruction they inflicted. Maddy was covered in cum from head to toe. All of the other people in the room were also out cold, having orgasmed an insane number of times just from watching the 3 muscle deities redefine sex altogether. Maddy walked up to the main camera. She was barely recognizable with all that cum all over her. She grabbed her tits with both hands and said: “I hope you guys enjoyed the show! I sure did. Well, see you next time!” She then blew a kiss to the camera and ended the stream after 8 hours and 17 minutes.

If you liked this story and want to see more, please consider subscribing to my patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44975337

Forum Saradas

When muscles rise - part 8
« on: November 18, 2020, 03:18:03 pm »

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: When muscles rise - part 8
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 12:02:14 am »
Rarely are there stories that are this graphic and show stamina. Good job.

Offline Nick563

• Activity:
    0%
Re: When muscles rise - part 8
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 10:54:55 am »
Thank you! I'm really glad you like it! :D

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  When muscles rise - part 8

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View