Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577689 Posts in 73539 Topics by 28932 Members - Latest Member: MoonXD May 02, 2024, 12:59:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  About my wife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: About my wife  (Read 16275 times)

Offline sentinel23

• Activity:
    0%
Re: About my wife
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2020, 10:00:19 pm »
Can't wait to read more! I love transformation stories :)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2020, 10:00:19 pm »

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2020, 06:34:45 am »
I hope for more.

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2020, 08:49:29 am »
I can’t wait for more

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2020, 06:09:10 pm »
Awesome start, looking forward to the decription of her growth! K+

Offline charlesdent

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2020, 08:55:07 pm »
Part 2 
Julia and I walked to her apartment making small talk, she was studying physiotherapy. I found out she had been rowing since she was 14 and her dream was to make the Olympics. I couldn't stop thinking about what she'd said. "I fancy a bit of cardio", that's got to mean sex, surely, it couldn't mean anything else. I kept asking her questions and making jokes whilst taking furtive glances down at her thighs. After ten minutes we got to her apartment block.

“I’m here on the top floor. Race you!” Julia set off up the stairs and was up the first flight before I realised what was going on. I set off as quickly as I could. I wish I could have seen her diamond calves going up the stairs but I was just too slow. I got to the top floor and couldn’t see her but there was an open door.

“I’m in here, just shut the door behind you.” I shut the door behind me and walked in. It was a sweet little place, open kitchen and living room. Back then Ikea had just taken off so everything was recognisable. “Make yourself a drink, there’s stuff by the fridge.” she said from the other room. I was working at a cocktail bar so I knocked up a martini for both of us and looked around. There were pictures of her rowing everywhere, I could track her growth from the competitions, her shoulders and back widening, her thighs swelling with muscle. I kept thinking about the view of her benching. I’d made myself hard looking and thinking so sat on the couch and crossed my legs.

“You seemed to like what you saw at the gym.” I heard Julia say from the other room. “So I thought I’d put on a bit of a show.” I turned my head around to see her standing in her bedroom doorway, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. She’d got out of her gym clothes and into “something more comfortable”. She was in four inch heels, her head nearly touching the top of the door frame. White lace bra and panties wrapped around her physique competitor body. She had one arm on the top of the open door, her delt and trap smashing into each other. Her other arm was on her hip.

I stood there for maybe five seconds, just dumb struck at what I saw. Then thank fuck reality kicked in. She was waiting for me to come to her. I stood up, downed my martini, then hers and started walking towards her. As I got there she raised her muscular arm and took me into her embrace and we started kissing. My right arm went to her lower back, her lumber was like someone had put a log under her skin. It was so solid, hard and unforgiving.

I couldn’t resist as we kissed and I slid my hand down across her so perfect ass. It jutted out like a balcony from her lower back as I pressed my palm into the top of it, I moved further down and wrapped my fingers underneath that perfect curve. Julia flexed as I grabbed it and I’ve never felt anything like that before, the pure strength, her glute contracting under my hand. My fingers didn’t even make a dent.

I pulled my head back and looked her in the eyes. “There’s much more than that” she said sulturly, never breaking eye contact with me. I felt her hand go down to my crotch and she began stroking. It was all I could do not to release then, my cock had never been so hard pressing against my jeans.

She took hold of my shirt and started walking backwards till she hit the bed and she pulled me on top of her. Her muscular body was unforgiving, no point of my weight did she shy away from. I kissed her, ran my hands up and down her sides. I moved my head down and started kissing her neck, hearing her moan in my ear was pure music as my hard on pressed into her thigh.

“Enough foreplay” she exclaimed, put both hands on my shoulders and flipped me over onto my back, I’d never been tossed across a bed like that by a woman. She threw her left leg over mine, got up and started taking my belt off. “So let’s see what we’ve got here.” I just lay there smiling.

“OK, we can work with that.” she said almost medically and proceeded to take my trousers down. All I could do was watch her vascular shoulders danced as she stripped my trousers down. She stepped off the bed to get them down then took her panties off. Watching her incredible thighs as she stretched those thin bits of fabric over them, her little side to side jiggle to get them down. With a waist to thigh ratio like that dressing must be a problem.

Almost before I’d finished that thought she jumped back on top straddling me, her moist wet sex on top of mine. She put a hand on my stomach and raised each knee in turn till she was squatted over me. I took hold of my cock and started rubbing it up and down her sex, thinking foreplay was an option. She looked up, her beautiful face looking straight down onto mine, her hand reached down, grabbed my shaft, moved herself and engulfed it with her vagina.

With her first thrust I thought she was going to snap it in fucking half, but I didn’t care, I think I would of let her tear me limb from limb at that moment as her glorius ass crashed down again and again in to the top of my thighs. I was just trying to keep up with her.

After a while she dropped down onto her shins, her thighs surrounding me and started to roll her hips. Expertly thrashing her vagina with every inch of my penis. I grabbed hold of her thickly muscled thighs, sweat starting to cover her whole body. I couldn't take my eyes off her abs and obliques in a perfectly synchronised symphony as she worked away. I was going to cum.

“Not yet,” I said and she smiled at me. With all my might I grabbed both of her ass cheeks and pulled her up my body. I got her about half way and she did the rest,  putting her sex on my face and I worked like my life depends on it. I knew this was my one chance and that I didn’t want to blow too soon.

As she started to orgasm her thighs pulled tight around my face. She started to vibrate, every bit of her tense with pleasure. These violent jolts of pleasure ran through her, I was glad I’d been working out otherwise she might have broken my neck. She grabbed my hair and pushed my head into her, bucking and convulsing. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled myself in as far as I could.

After her orgasm passed I slipped out from under her, got on my knees and put my hand on her back pushing her down onto all fours. As I put my cock into her soaking pussy I knew I couldn’t hold on. Seeing her rowers lats spread out, her tiny waist emerging from her muscular ass I pulled out quickly and shot thick rods of cum over her pumped ass and back. Screaming with pleasure and regretting my speed. As I started to apologise, saying it had been a while and reaching for the tissues on her bedside. Her hand came up and with one long finger wiped my come off her back and put her finger in her mouth.

“Why waste good protein.” she said. I started laughing and fell on my back. “You’re going to have to last better than that next time.” Julia replying to my laughter with a smile. I took a chance “Look, I’m totally having to blame that on you, if you could put on 100 pounds of fat then I could definitely last longer.”

She twisted, fell on her back and laughed. “We both know I’ll never let that happen, but I tasted something on your lips.” Julia wiped her hair back from her face. “You make me another martini, I mean you did drink mine, and we’ll talk about how we go forward.”

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2020, 04:42:43 pm »
This is epic! K+

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2020, 04:38:54 pm »
Really great story so far!

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2020, 05:04:34 am »
Hope this story continues.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2020, 06:31:50 am »
Would like to read what you have in mind with "and we’ll talk about how we go forward.”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  About my wife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View