Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579006 Posts in 73850 Topics by 29181 Members - Latest Member: MrP May 07, 2024, 04:12:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #FUTA: [Various Authors]~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #FUTA: [Various Authors]~collected  (Read 130662 times)

Offline rs410

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tammy's Morning Wood
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2018, 08:42:39 am »
Thanks for the feedback, guys! I decided to continue Tammy's story.

Part 2: Relocation by rs410

When Tammy awoke from her slumber, she couldn't recognize where she was. Tattered remains of what was once her precious weight room were now scattered in disarray. Weights were strewn all along the walls; most of them were hardly visible over the pool of spunk Tammy's cock had emitted earlier. Speaking of which. Tammy felt her cock stir yet again. It had returned to its flaccid state while she was asleep, but now she could feel the blood rushing to it again. First she felt it at the base of her cock like a tingling sensation. Although, this "tingling" was more equivalent to a three-fold orgasm for the normies out there. But Tammy was no normie. As the rest of her cock began engorging with blood, Tammy cooed. "Oooooh. I'm getting big again..." Tammy let out a sigh. She had just ruined her home solely by expanding her cock and now she wanted more. She didn't care about anything else at this point. After that last mind-melting orgasm, Tammy wanted more. No, she didn't just want more. She wanted to get bigger. She wanted to become so massive that no one could deny that she was a living goddess. They would HAVE to worship her. The thought of this stirred her cock even more. It began to swell larger, the tip of it fighting to gain more height as if it were trying to outdo itself. "Ugggghhhh, it feels so good," Tammy sexily moaned. She looked up at the giant hole her cock had created in her ceiling. There was no question in her mind that she was the most powerful being on earth. The strength of dozens of men couldn't even hope to have accomplished what Tammy had just done.

Tammy stood up, quite a feat itself given the massive, bloated cock she was supporting. She brought up her arms into a double biceps pose. Moving her eyes from one arm to the other, Tammy could hardly believe what she was seeing. Her biceps were at least triple the size of what they were when she woke up this morning. The rounded muscle bellies in her arms were fuller, thicker, and harder than ever. There were veins snaking their way all along her peaks. That plus the dark hair on her forearms made Tammy look even more like a titanic, muscular freak. She loved it. "Ummmph." Again her cock had another growth spurt. The head was starting to poke out of its foreskin now, the growth finally too much to confine it anymore. The sound of stretching was louder than it had ever been. Precum was dripping from the giga-cock by the gallon. Tammy tried her best not to lose control. She didn't want to cum yet. There were a lot of things she still had in mind...

Realizing that it would be impossible to leave her house without destroying it further, Tammy simply flexed her cock across the ceiling and down through one of the walls. Everything tore like it was made of cardboard. The act of doing this made Tammy's she-meat spurt out a massive shot of cum. "GAHHHhhhh... Hrrrrngggggg. HRRRRNNNNGGGGG." Tammy tried to force her floodgates closed. This would have been anatomically impossible for a normie, but she was a futa muscle goddess. Tammy gritted her teeth as she fought with her cock to stop the flow of cum. "HRRRRNNNNNNNNGGGGGG HRRRRRRRNNNNNGGGGG. GAAAAAHHHH!!" Tammy's cock hardened impossibly further by the sheer will of her flex. More veins appeared along the shaft as Tammy screamed. It was like trying to plug a volcano, but from the inside. "StooooOOOOOPPPPPPP." And just like that, the stream slowed, then stopped. It had worked. With just the strength of her internal muscles, Tammy had defied nature in yet another way. The outpouring of cum had ceased, but not without a sizable amount escaping first. Surveying the scene in front of her, Tammy grinned. Her house sat atop a tall hill, with nothing around for a few miles. This afforded her the space her massive body needed and the privacy to do whatever she wanted. That time was over. Her cum was running down the hill like a river and Tammy had hardly let loose. If one were to look upon the hill which Tammy resided, it might have seemed like it had snowed. Tammy knew that if she could make her cock grow further, it would be able to terraform whatever she wanted into an ocean of her spunk.

Tammy began the journey down the hill toward the nearest city. Her massively muscular legs were bulging slightly more with each step. Although her house was ruined now, Tammy had an idea to take up residence in a better, more suitable place. Somewhere that might be able to challenge her growth and stimulate her in the way that she needed....

THUD. THUD. THUD. THUD. The city heard her long before they saw her. Tammy was almost at the edge of the city. Just a little bit longer before she could allow her cock to release again. "Ohhhh, fuck." Tammy's mind was constantly feeding pleasure to her cock with every thought. Then she saw it: the place of interest. It was the largest domed stadium in the nation, located on the outskirts of the city. All of the local sports teams played in there. Now it was Tammy's turn. When she finally made her way to the entrance, the muscle futa laughed. Her ARM was bigger than the archway entrance. Not caring about the damage to public property, or trespassing, Tammy waved her her cock lazily in front of her and walked forward. This was nothing to her monster meat. It carved a path to the inside of the stadium without the slightest resistance.

"Mmmmph... Hold it together, big girl. Just a little more..." Tammy fought the overwhelming urge to cum right then and there. The sensation of her cock smashing through the stadium was beyond heavenly. Every step further was trying her internal muscles to a new level. Tammy kept her abdominal region squeezed as she walked, holding back the sloshing, eager cum within her. "This is a great workout," Tammy thought. Her ab blocks were getting bigger from the effort, the cuts more pronounced. "I'm a walking muscle factory. RUHHHHH!" Tammy forcefully flexed her abs even more. She could hear the sound of her abs growing somewhere below her as she held the flex. Eventually breaking through onto the fake grass turf, Tammy breathed out a sigh of relief. She had made it, and all without blowing her load. Well, most of it. She surveyed her new home and gazed upward lustfully at the dome.  Yes, this would do nicely. Her cock thickened in agreement.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2018, 08:42:39 am »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2018, 07:29:59 pm »
Short, sweet and to the point, the way I love to read, just going straight to the point and making the point incredibly hot! I look forward to more of her adventures as she now shows the rest of the World what a futa muscle Goddess is capable of! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2018, 09:11:02 pm »
I'm normally not a fan of stories with such cartoonish proportions, but damn if THIS one didn't do something for me! Well written!  :clap:

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2018, 01:42:54 am »
So just how hairy is she? Can't just be the forearms!

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2018, 03:24:42 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So just how hairy is she? Can't just be the forearms!

I second this question!

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2018, 01:55:07 am »
Insane story for sure.

Offline rs410

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2018, 01:40:08 am »
Thanks again for all of the comments! Here's the next part:

Part 3: New Heights

"God, I'm such a jacked bitch," Tammy said gutturally as she flexed her monster pipes. Squeezing with everything she had, Tammy could feel her muscles hardening by the instant. Her biceps were more than just peaks, they were mountains. "Ughh, I could tear this stadium apart with my arms if I wanted." But Tammy didn't want that, at least not yet. She knew nothing was a match for her brawny arms at this point. Her growth was unstoppable and she knew it. Flexing her entire body, Tammy's muscles had nowhere else to grow on her frame. Everywhere she could see was pure she-muscle. Granted, her pecs and overdeveloped trapezius muscles made craning her head difficult. Tammy was an immovable mound of futa muscle. If a car hit her at full speed it couldn't even hurt her.

Her cock expanded greatly with her continual flex, adding another few feet to its already inhuman size. Her commotion earlier had attracted a growing crowd of people from the city. She was such a futa goddess that her precum was secreting pheromones that could be sensed all the way into the city. Mindless men and women marched toward Tammy's scent, all more than willing to be in awe of her muscles. They were beginning to fillthe stands. She had an audience for her growth now. Good. The men had their dicks out, furiously stroking them to the futa muscle goddess. The women had their hands down their pants fingering themselves. All were powerless in her presence. She was becoming more than a freak of nature. Tammy was becoming a legend. A massively muscular futa legend. Her body having reached the maximum capacity for muscle growth, did the only thing it could: it grew bigger. Tammy could feel her legs getting longer, the bones stretching and the muscles getting bigger to fill the newly developed spaces.

"Ohhh.... myyyyyyy... GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!" Tammy could hardly handle the new growth spurt that was occurring right before her and everyone else's eyes. Her meaty she-cock fired off a powerful salvo of cum. "Guhhhnnn!" Tammy's face contorted with a mixture of surprise and pleasure. She barely had a chance to stop it. The blast was too powerful. "Stooooooppppp. Not.... YEEEeeeeettttt." Tammy crunched down using her inner muscles to once again close the floodgate. Her cock expanded from the backed up cum loaded into the shaft, ready to be fired if she lost control again. That one burst had coated an entire section of the stands, however. The lucky onlookers to have gotten drenched in her spunk collapsed in ecstasy, moaning in lust and pleasure as they all simultaneously came. "Ohhh shit yeah, baby! You all can't handle my cock!" Tammy roared triumphantly.

"But I'm not done yet, guys." Tammy doubled down on her flex. "Grrrrrr... Neeeeed mooooreeee.... BEEEEEEF!!" The bones in her body responded with more growth. Her height increased yet again to make room for more muscle mass. Now she was more than twice as tall as anyone she had ever heard of. But it was all muscle. Not an ounce of Tammy was a waste; everything was hard futa muscle beef. And she was literally MORPHING her body to meet her demands for more gains. The muscle futa thought it was time to admire her work. Just for a little bit.

Tammy did her best to stick out one of her hairy legs and shake her quad. She never did shave her legs. Why bother? It was just another testament to how much of a gender-bending freak she was. Plus, she liked it. Nothing was sexier to her than a meaty, thickly muscled leg coated in hair. Despite Tammy's considerable strength, it was nearly impossible to move her leg. There was no room; it was simply too big for her body. "Never can be too big," Tammy thought. "C'monnn babe. Show 'em your wheels." She fought to put her leg out in front of her, eventually moving it enough to give it a good wiggle. The muscle belly of her quad jostled this way and that. A rumble could be heard coming from the ground beneath Tammy as she shook her muscle-stuffed leg. It was hypnotizing to her newfound audience. Some of the spectators came right then and there from Tammy's spectacle of hairy, quad-shaking muscle meat. It jutted out from her kneecap more than a yard at this point. The muscle was shaking this way and that, smacking against her other leg and cock.

Tammy tensed her quad. "Mmmmph!" The muscle creaked and groaned as she did so, instantly hardening and slightly expanding from the effort. Each part of her quadricep could be clearly made out from her lean, muscle-packed leg. "This one quad could squat ALL of you!" Tammy bellowed to her onlookers. "NO ONE can match my muscles! Watch this..." With that, Tammy placed both of her hands on her massive legs and flexed. Her quads surged into prominence once more, but something was different. Veins were forming at the base of her muscle cock, snaking down to her quads as they were multiplying. The hair on her legs became darker and more noticeable. Tammy was doing the impossible yet again. "LOOK AT MY MONSTER LEGS! HURRRRRHHHHHH!!" Tammy threw back her head (at least as much as her traps would allow) and flexed with all of her might. More veins appeared on her legs and on her cock as a proximity effect of her flex. The hair on her legs grew fuller, her quadriceps began to jut out even further from her kneecaps. "Groaaaaaannnnn, creaaaaaaakkkkkkkk." Her leg muscles were stretching her skin they were growing so fast. "AHHhhhnnnnn...Ohmygod ohmygod ohmyGOD!" Tammy could no longer hold back. She needed to release some more. "GUUUUHHHH!" Tammy's cock literally thickened to make room for another rocket of cum as it made its way up from the base and blasted out of the tip. She did her best to aim it at her worshipping audience. Her cock flexed downward to get a better angle. Another section of the stadium was doused in her cum as a result. "Take my fucking spuuuuunkkkkkk," Tammy hissed. She could feel a third blast coming, but clamped down on her internal muscles. The flow stopped.

"Whew... That was a rush." Tammy could feel herself beginning to warm up now. The blood was really starting to pump into her cock. The entire shaft was turning red from the strain. "It's so... sensitive.... Mmmmmm..." Tammy moaned as she felt her freshly expanded meat-stuffed legs rubbing against her cock. This is why bigger is always better. Tammy could jack herself off using her mega legs should she so choose. She surveyed the stadium. No, there was still plenty of room for her to grow. Licking her lips, Tammy decided that in order to truly test her limits, she would need a little help from the audience...

So, in keeping with the direction of the story, I actually would like some feedback from you guys about what you think the next part should about/include.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: #1st STORY: Tammy's Morning Wood [rs410]
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2018, 06:05:45 am »
That was a really hot, enjoyable chapter, I definitely enjoyed it, I loved the gender bending parts about her growing her leg hair out and then, just by flexing hard, her leg hair grew along with the muscle size and definition. That was a very nice touch, as was her pulling back, to make the pleasure that came from her growth even better. Now I wonder how she can test her limits, but I really can't wait to see how you go about it! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2018, 01:14:49 pm »
This is an incredibly excellent story! Wherever you choose to go with this, you definitely have my vote!

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2018, 09:36:22 pm »
I normally don't go for the cartoonish type stuff like someone else said with unrealistic things happening but your writing style is great so still did it for me !

as far as direction how about a load of guys worshipping her massive shecock ... forcing them to jack it off 

great writing sir

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2018, 01:43:08 am »
So we've got legs and arms covered with hair. Hopefully soon chest and beard (and unibrow) - hairy as can be.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2018, 02:29:00 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So we've got legs and arms covered with hair. Hopefully soon chest and beard (and unibrow) - hairy as can be.

I second the governor.

Offline rs410

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2018, 04:36:08 am »
Here's part 4, guys! Appreciate the enthusiasm!

Part 4: The Helper

Tammy took a moment to inspect the audience more closely. Squinting as her eyes darted through the stands, Tammy stopped at someone who particularly peaked her interest. Was that- "Another futa?" Tammy asked. "You." She pointed at the individual in question, which required considerable effort given the size of her arms and chest. The futa, who had her hand resting on her sizable shaft, seemed confused. Her mouth was still open slightly with drool running freely out of it. The effects of Tammy's sexual superiority were apparent.

"Step out here," Tammy commanded. The futa shakily got up out of her seat and hurried down toward the center of the stadium, cock in hand. Tammy squinted at her once more. The futa stopped and stood at attention in front of her, cock included. Tammy's own cock started to tingle. "You're jacked like me." While nowhere near the size of Tammy, the futanari stood at her chest and had the combined muscles of an Olympia lineup. Plus a respectably sized dick that, at full mast, approached her chin. "And with a nice package to boot." The other futa said nothing, instead staring dumbly up at Tammy. "What are the odds? Tell me your name, muscle bitch." "A-A-Alyssa," the mind-numbed muscle futa stuttered. "Well, Alyssa, what say you help out a fellow futa muscle girl? Stroke my cock." Tammy's cock stretched in anticipation.

Hypnotically, Alyssa obeyed. She reached up with both of her hands and began to stroke the base of Tammy's ultra-sized cock. "Ohhhpphhh. Good girl. Just like that. Squeeze tighter. You can't hurt my muscle cock." Alyssa complied. Her forearms were starting to get a good pump and grew larger as she tightened her grip. "Are you getting bigger too, bitch? Fuck yeah. Must be my fucking scent. Harder." Alyssa applied even more pressure. "C'mon you muscle bitch. HARDER!" Alyssa's face began to scrunch as she used all of her strength. "OHHHH! Fuck yeah, baby! You have potential yet."

Tammy's ever increasing arousal was having a noticeable effect on the audience. The women got wetter, their clits more sensitive. The men's cocks expanded slightly, feeding their own arousal. Alyssa caught the brunt of Tammy's scent however. Her body started to widen and expand with more muscle. Her own cock grew well past her head. Alyssa bit down on her lip, focusing on the task of stroking Tammy's growing monster cock. "Awww yeah! Someone who can stroke me off properly while I focus on getting bigger. Mmmphh..." Tammy's muscles tightened as she began another mega flex. Doing her best to bring her mammoth arms into a double bicep pose, Tammy pumped her muscles with renewed vigor.

"Keep stroking, bitch! You're only making me bigger and harder! I'm unstoppable!! RAAAAAAHHHHH!!" The muscles in Tammy's arms swelled with size as her body grew upwards to accommodate more mass. Her muscle cock was almost entirely beet-red now. "Fuh... fuh... fuhh.. OHHH FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!" This time Tammy couldn't stop it. The sensation of being jacked off by another muscle futa with a concrete-bending grip and the constant flexation and expanding of her muscles caught Tammy off guard. The new load came with such force that it blew a giant hole at the opposite end of the stadium. "GRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHH!!" Tammy's mind was battling to stay coherent. This was beyond anything Tammy had dealt with up to this point. She was giving in to her lust. She was embracing her godhood. No one could stop her. No one could compete with her. They were all her slaves. She didn't know how this had even happened to her, but she didn't care. All she wanted was to get bigger. "MMMMMMMOOOOOORRREEEE...MMMMMOOOOOORRRRREEEEE... MUH... MUHHH... MUHHHHH... MUUUUUUUSCLEEEEEEES!!!"

Another shot. Tammy aimed this one, though. Her cock coated the entire upper row of the stadium with her girl spunk. The occupants were beyond doused by her mega load. "Huuhh... Here comesss... anotherrr... GUHHH!!" Tammy's cock lurched yet again, dousing the lower stands this time. Tammy could feel her internal balls swelling with more seed. Were they actually producing MORE cum than when she had started? "No fucking way," Tammy blurted. Her cobblestone stomach expanded outward, battling with Tammy's muscles for space. "I can feel more... CUUUUMMMM." This burst coated a second layer of both the upper and lower stands. And Tammy's stomach was still expanding.

"Jesus fuck, this feels so good... But I have to.... HURRRRRRR!" Tammy flexed her abs. "... stop thissss..." This caused more pressure to be out on her giga cock. She could feel it coming, though. This time she was ready. "HRRRRRNNNNNGGGGG!" Tammy used all of her strength to stop the next load from exiting her muscle cock. The sudden backup of cum created enough pressure on Tammy's shaft to make it widen significantly. "Urrrmmmmppphhhh. Soooo thickkkk... Oh god," Tammy exhaled. "I almost lost control entirely there..." Tammy looked down to see a newly expanded Alyssa stroking her cock dutifully, adjusting her grip to compensate for Tammy's new girth. "Fuck, girl. You're good at handjobs," Tammy smirked. "I'm not ready to give up all of my load yet, though. I need more muscle." Tammy flexed an arm. "You can never have-" The other arm flexed. "Too much-" Her ultra quads stretched out further. "Muh-" Her pecs crunched. "-scle." Tammy's beefy cock audibly flexed and stretched its skin as it grew more muscular and big.

In order for Tammy to fill out the entire stadium with her muscles, she would need to summon up self-control from deep within her. Otherwise she could risk blowing her load all over the city.

I have an idea where this story will ultimately end up, but continued feedback and suggestions for things to include along the way will be considered. :)

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #1st STORY: Tammy's Morning Wood [rs410] | #FUTA
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2018, 11:39:28 am »
Love the descriptions and can't wait for the next part. Although I would prefer if she did'nt get any hairier.

Offline rs410

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #FUTA: [Various Authors]~collected
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2018, 09:02:45 am »
Hey, everyone! I know it has been a long time since this story has seen an update, but I have a Christmas present! :) I present to you the fifth installment of Tammy's Morning Wood!

Part 5: The Reckoning

"You know what such an underrated body part is, Alyssa?" asked Tammy to her new futa apprentice. Alyssa appeared not to hear the question. Tammy's scent had her spellbound.

"Forearms," Tammy grinned, looking down at Alyssa's fairly impressive, meaty bulges attached to two otherwise dainty-looking hands. With that, Tammy leaned to the side and brought one of her own forearms to bear next to Alyssa. She flexed hard. "All the better.." Veins began to multiply on her massive forearms. "...to..." The thick black hairs covering her arm began to lengthen. "...jack off with," Tammy finished, grunting intensely as her forearms swelled with impossibly hard, thick, and shapely muscle. Alyssa, now out of her semi-trance, cooed. Her own cock glubbed out a prodigious amount of precum. She took one arm off of Tammy's cock and brought it to bear against Tammy's expanding meat-flesh of an arm. Alyssa flexed eagerly, her arm massive in its own right, but hopelessly dwarfed by her goddess.

"Not bad, little one," commended Tammy. "I love a girl with some nice pipes on her." Her cock pulsed as she said this, continuing its growth.

Tammy sniffed. Her stench was getting more pungent by the minute. Alyssa noticed too and shuddered. Her hairless forearms began to have some black lines of their own begin to form. Alyssa's eyes widened. More precum globbed out of her dick. Tammy chuckled. "Don't be afraid, little one. I like me some hairy arms, too." Her cock lurched at the sight of Alyssa's muscular arm expanding with both hair and muscle. "Hold that flex, girl. That's how you make it grow," Tammy said.

Alyssa scrunched her cute face up as she flexed both of her forearms, determined to please her new master. The results were instantaneous. Her blocky forearms became even blockier, all the while becoming cut and shaped, giving them the appearance of something carved of diamond. Stronger than diamond now, Tammy thought. Her protégé was developing meat squeezers almost as powerful as her own with the sexy hair to match. Almost.

Not to outdone, Tammy quickly hardened her own godly forearms like Alyssa had. Yet, if Alyssa's growth could be described as phenomenal, Tammy's was monstrous. Her forearm muscle bellies inflated at a comic rate, literally. It was as if someone had attached a pump to her arms and injected it with enough air to blow up innumerable amounts of tires.

"HRRRRUUUUHHHHHH!! YEAHHHHHH..." Tammy vocalized uncontrollably as her beyond jacked forearms became absolutely caked with dark hairs and muscle upon muscle. "They're so freaky... I'M so freaky!" Looking to her slabs of pure she-beef, Tammy huffed. She grabbed ahold of her shaking giga cock. It remained steady in her  firm hands.

"All the better to jack off with..." Tammy mumbled as she forcefully pumped her penis. "Oooooh yeah... much... better." The sound of her sliding foreskin was plainly audible over Tammy's quickened, husky breathing. Tammy craned her head back to Alyssa, who had resumed stroking her own hefty dick at the sight of Tammy's flexing show. "Get back over here and put those hams to good use," Tammy commanded, eyeing Alyssa's yoked forearms. Alyssa started, once again removed from her stupor, and found her grip closer to the base of Tammy's growing futa dick.

"Pump," Tammy demanded, her voice filled with newfound determination. "I need to test myself. If I can hold back my load with us both jerking me off, I can keep up this growth orgy. And the more muscle, the more pleasure. For everyone. Do you understand, my little futa?" Tammy asked in an almost motherly tone. Alyssa nodded. "Then let's get the real show started."

Alyssa eyed Tammy's shaft hungrily. She squeezed it tight in her insanely strong grip and began jacking. Tammy resumed her stroking as well, her ridiculous forearms swelling with strength and power. The combined stroking of the newly improved futas had predictably driven Tammy to the brink as soon as it had begun.

"HurrrrrRrrrRrRRRRrrrRRRRR!! Gotta fight.. it...Gotta control it...." Tammy grunted through clenched teeth. "Nothing is more powerful than me... Not even... my own... guhhh... cockkkkkk..." Tammy was fighting a losing battle within herself. Her damn was breaking no matter how hard she tried. Despite the inevitable reckoning ahead of her, Tammy was sick enough to believe she was stronger than... herself? "I... AM.. ahhh-AhHhh-a... GODDESSSSSS. I canNnnNNN... MUHHHscle... out of... ANYTHING!!" Tammy's abs clenched harder than they ever had before. A jet plane could crash into her abs at full force and she would hardly bat an eye. Her internal muscles clamped down with the force only a true goddess such as herself could produce. She was doing the impossible yet again. The damn was sealing.

"GGGGGRRRRUUUUHHHHHH!!!" Tammy roared. The whole stadium seemed to tremble before her as she channeled untapped strength within herself. "FASTER, BITCH!!" It wasn't known whether Tammy was referring to Alyssa, herself, or her own muscle growth. It mattered not. All heeded her call. Alyssa stroked with increased fervor as her muscular arms flexed. Tammy's own arms started pumping so fast they were almost a complete blur. And Tammy's swole, red cock was getting dangerously close to the stadium's domed ceiling. It was almost time.

Tammy began to groan uncontrollably. It was barely audible over the sound of her muscular cock stretching. "UrrrrrrrRRRRrrr." Her futa meat had met the stadium ceiling with a thud. This was it. The final breaking point. Tammy had officially lost all control. It was now beyond her power to stop the flood from coming. Her muscles had put up a good fight, but this was her own doing. Deep within Tammy, the need to release her seed had finally consumed her. She could feel her internal balls stirring, churning with her spunk as they got ready to be emptied. "Urrrrrmmmmmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Tammy's eyes rolled back into her head. She hadn't even released yet and her body felt like it was in nirvana. "Ohhhhhhhh." Tammy's unbelievably bloated cockhead swelled as it prepared for the load to end all loads to erupt. "I think..... Ohhhhhhh... Ummmmmmmm... I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Mmmmmppppphhhhhh..." Saliva was running down Tammy's jacked face, her muscles were tensing tighter than ever. She was a mess. A futa muscle mess. After a few minutes of blissful muscle lock, the pressure in her cock was too much.  Tammy's groaning became louder. The pleasure was building. "Huffff.... Haaaaaa... UMMmmmmpppphhhh." Tammy gave her cock one last flex. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! GUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!" The stadium dome burst. Tammy's giga cock was too much for it. "It's too fucking big.... Ohmyfuckinggodddd. I can't- AHHHHHHHHH!!"

Just as soon as Tammy had conquered the confines of the stadium, her she-cock exploded. "YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Cum blasted out of the absurdly large tip of Tammy's meat hole. In seconds, the entire city became drenched in her spunk. And that was only the beginning of her first load. "MMMMMMUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH... MMMMMUUUHHHH..." Tammy could barely form words. She had achieved such muscular superiority that it overloaded her senses. She tightened her internal muscles, this time trying to milk more of her girl juices out of her cock. The effect was staggering. At the end of the first load, the entire city and surrounding area was completely flooded.

"MMMMMMUSCCLEEEEEEEEE!!!" Tammy roared. Her legs groaned as more muscle was packed on to handle the added weight of her muscle cock.

Alyssa stared in awe at the growth. Her own massive she meat spontaneously erupted from the sight. She let out a long girly coo as her cock spasmed and jerked like it was possessed. Its spunk splattered all over Tammy and the broken stadium. Alyssa's libido had been completely slain by Tammy.

"Creeaaaaaaakkkkkk... creakkkkkk." The sound of Tammy's quads and hamstrings could be heard throughout the stadium. The hair on her legs multiplied. The muscle separation in her quads became more noticeable. The muscle bellies themselves now jutted out an impossible degree from Tammy's knees. "WhAtt... DIddd... I..." Tammy stuttered as another load was launched skyward out of her cock. "GUHHHHH... Tuhhh... Tuhhh... TUHH.. TELL youuuuUuuUuuuuUuUuUU..." She did her best to crane her neck toward her worshipping futa slave. Her meaty traps slowly grew higher up her neck, encasing her head like a protective shield. Tammy's hormones were working in overdrive as her sexual godhood was being realized. Every muscle on her body was expanding.

"YoUuUUuuu can neverrrr haAA- HAAaaahhh..." Tammy concentrated on increasing her output of girl spunk. Her futa dick continued to expand and cake with veins. Alyssa thought it was a feat in itself that Tammy was able to even talk, given her mind-blowing orgasm. "HAAAaaaaaaavvvvvuuuuuhhhhhh... MMPPPHHH!!" Tammy was on her third load now. Her grunts were becoming deeper.

"TooooooOOOOOHHH... Muuuuucccchhhhhh..." Tammy violently grasped her shaft in her meaty, jacked hands. "MUSCLEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Alyssa was confused. Tammy wasn't stroking her cock, nor was she moving it. And she was quite capable of moving her cock hands-free. That thing had as much muscle on it as the rest of her body. So what was she up to? Tammy's muscular jaw clenched as she strained with effort. Her hair-covered forearms were squeezing with all of their might.

"FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!" Tammy cried in pure ecstasy. Squeezing her meat with everything she had brought with it pleasure that transcended the confines of reality. Tammy's very being quaked with muscular growth.

"BIGGGGGGG... BUFFFFFFFFF.... JACKKKKEDDDDD...SWOOOOOOOLLLLLLEEEEE..." Tammy mindlessly roared words to facilitate her never ending need for more muscle. It was then that Alyssa realized her own mind was becoming numb. It was acquiescing to Tammy's lust for muscle. Alyssa wanted more. She wanted to be like Tammy. Like her master. To serve her needs she needed to grow, so that was what happened.

In the midst of Tammy's world-shattering orgasm, she sensed her apprentice's growth. "You craaaaaazyyyyYYYyyyYYyyYYY BITCCCCHHHH!" Tammy groaned. She did her best to look Alyssa up and down. There was too much eye candy. Not only did Tammy's mind have to contend with her own goddess of a body, but now another muscular bitch with growing muscles, too? The perpetual feedback loop of muscle growth, pleasure, and more muscle growth within Tammy was nonstop.

Fuck the stadium. That was child's play. Tammy no longer cared what was in her way. Cumming had only accelerated her growth now. Nothing could hold her. Nothing was bigger than her muscles. And she was going to prove it all while riding the greatest orgasm the universe would ever know.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #FUTA: [Various Authors]~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View