Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580617 Posts in 74110 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 19, 2024, 07:12:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Rieke/Afterpast] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Rieke/Afterpast] Stories~collected  (Read 27640 times)

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
Re: [Rieke/Afterpast] Swelling Power, Bulging Biceps (Futa, FMG, BE)
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2017, 02:49:38 pm »
The muscles are great of course. I would love to see more description of the size of her chest and arms.

Aside from that I’m interested in the guts stuff esp since she has both a penis and vagina (is that right). Definitely more comparisons with the guy but I love that she has always had a great capacity to cum—definitely something about that to show how much she can actually produce in relation to the guy. If she could stop of drains when her dick was only a couple of inches long what can she do now?  Maybe having her fuck all the girls that pinned her earlier in the story to show her dominance.  Definitely would be cool to see more cock expansion and strength.

Offline Afterpast

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Fan Of FMG, BE and the likes thereof
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2017, 04:18:31 pm »
I shall see about it and whenever I'm able to get around to it, always nice to know someone enjoys my work seeing as I'm new to the scene, I'm having some ideas along the lines of him being "trapped" inside the house with her so we'll see, this dedicated interest has definitely motivated me to revisit the story considering I didn't really have much of an idea nor plan to continue this.

(And yes, Futanari if we want to get into specifics does mean having two sets of genitalia, male and female, but honestly the term is used so much that it's sort of synonymous with any other girl with a penis.)
FNG, Learning The Ropes, Guidance Appreciated.

"Good Luck Out There."

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2017, 07:09:00 am »
good to hear!

Offline Afterpast

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2017, 11:08:36 am »
(WARNING: A very weird different direction happened to take place here as I unfortunately ran out of sufficient ideas to wrap up the story in any interesting or satisfying way, take it how you will but I have to admit to myself and the people that will read this that this probably will feel unsatisfying.)

Part 3: Trapped Inside With A Growing Monster

While Cara had me pinned within her legs and was getting both of us off, I tried pulling myself out amidst the cloud of pleasure that had descended onto me, while my mind was consciously telling me that I wasn't enjoying it and I needed to get out, my body did nothing to lie, while she rubbed our dicks together, the sensation of mine rubbing up against her size was simply amazing...her vein-addled shaft made me truly believe that masturbation on my own was a tragedy compared to this.

Rapidly I could feel the pressure rising within my crotch, my dick throbbed like crazy as it twitched and caressed itself on hers, my hips moving on their own to the immense wave of erotic pleasure that this was giving me, as I continued to sink deeper into the euphoria, I felt the coming load of cum pass the point of no return as I winced, yelling out.

"I'm cumming!!" Announcing it, a load of cum shot out as it splattered onto Cara's chest, the off-white ejaculate painting her round, globular breasts with a coating of semen.

Cara was still thrusting up and down my dick as I came, her eyes opened as we locked gaze.

"Aww, so soon? I'd hate for my boyfriend to be someone who blows too early when I barely had a chance to have fun." She teased continually and stopped rubbing our cocks together as mine went soft, instead opting to jerk herself off with one hand and a finger shoved inside her urethra, furiously fingering her dick while masturbating, her finger went slick as it plunged into her cock, coating itself in pre-cum and what I suspect to be piss. "Look at that! You're already soft? I guess it can't be helped when you don't have an admirable penis like mine, don't worry though...I think I'm more than qualified to be the man in this relationship!" She said through gritted teeth.

"Cara! Listen to me!! We need to get you to a hospital so they can find out what's happening to you!!"

"What's happening to me?? I'll tell you what's happening!! A goddamned dream come true!!" She began to moan as I began feeling a low pressure vibrate into the ground, her cock twitched wildly as even her arm, bulging with thick muscles struggled to hold it still, her eyes began to roll back as she cocked her head upward, signifying an early warning before-

*KSCHHH*

A sound not dissimilar to a geyser spout erupted as I felt a hardy slap collide with my face as the force kept ringing my head, a few seconds in my mouth was forced open as the torrent of now I figured, cum entered my mouth and almost forced itself down my throat, I began to choke before the hose and ropes of semen stopped spewing out from her cock. I quickly choked out the thick congregation of semen ooze that filled my mouth and throat as it splattered across the floor, clearly seeping underneath the floorboards.

Wiping away my eyes, I looked up and immediately was rained on with more cum as her spray had jettisoned more like a high-powered hose than any penis. I hear ragged breathing as Cara was eyeing me all over, looking downward, her dick was still erect while mine had just gotten hard again.

"See the difference between our cocks? I just came more than you could even if you spent an entire week rubbing your little prick...the other difference being that such a powerful cock like mine belonging to a girl." She tightened her legs around my waist even further as I began to feel squished between her calf muscles digging into my sides and the rolling muscles and striations of her quads pushing against my abdomen. "Go ahead, try and wrap your hands around my dick."

I gulped before complying obediently and grasping her engorged dick, flushing and bloated after her ejaculation and her urethra has parted slightly from her finger-fucking. Even with my two palms, I just barely managed to wrap around the circumference of her thick penis, my fingers just touching on the ends.

"God I think I might like this more than before, screw being the scrawny shy shemale...why did I hide my gift when it was already larger than most boys? Seeing your puny dick and weak body just...makes me...so...HARD!!" She let out an erotic moan before she put both of her arms up and flexed, her biceps swelling up from the pose to their full height and peak, the large ball of muscle flanked by veins popping up from the strength...no, it was getting bigger.

I watched as her bicep and arms reached their full size and continue to grow, her traps furiously swollen as her arms exploded even bigger with muscles, their size and thickness growing and bulging as the ridges in between them deepened, her arms now were bigger most men who attempted to gain this type of size without resorting to narcotics...except they didn't suffer the flush pinkish strain that was caused by steroids.

She grit her teeth and scrunched her face as her growth didn't stop, her neck thickened with flesh and muscle as she puffed her chest forward, her breasts ballooning up and growing as they expanded with flesh, breaking through into JJ cups if those even existed, her breasts pushed forward even harder and further as I could see the two defined pecs began to swell and thicken, growing larger as they ever so slightly parted her breasts. Her veiny pectorals heaved as she breathed, pumping her chest as she unknowingly flexed her pecs, bouncing her breasts as her waist swelled in size, every abdominal pumping further with size...muscles growing furiously and faster than before, it wasn't long before her stomach had grown into a formidable 8 pack that looked like it out rocks to shame when compared in toughness.

I felt her legs tense and grow, her calves swelling and growing in size as they dug into me even further. Her massively thick legs only growing even more as her quads expanded in size, allowing more size for the extra pounds of pure muscle that her growth was packing onto her once waif thin frame, you could never tell she was just 17 if you looked at her now, even less so if you notice her penis.

Which painfully hardened even further as it began to engorge with blood, gripping it was now akin to trying to bend metal, as I strained to keep it in place, the quaking throbs running through her shaft like beats of her heart felt like they could snap my fingers at any moment.

As Cara somehow grew into an erection again, her dick began to swell with mass and flesh as it thickened and grew. 6 inches quickly lengthened as her cock grew into 8...9...11...and showed no signs of stopping until it broke the 20 inch mark. My hands were parted as they were pushed to palming either side of her shaft, the sheer girth surpassing my arm, her dick pushing outward and growing, soon her foreskin would slowly stretch and grow along with her new size, just stopping at the base the tip.

"A-amazing...a true monster cock!! No one else can compare to this dick!" Cara admired at the size of her penis as her balls grew fuller and fuller as they swelled to the size of grapefruits, rivaling the massive size of her biceps and muscles.

But even with all her strength, the new length and size of her cock struggled to stay straight as it was drooping at its own weight.

"It's like a pipe...and it smells so good..." She palmed and gripped the tip of her cock which she actually had to stretch out to as she jammed three fingers into her cock.

The intense musk and smell of her cock was suffocating, it's massive size emanated a stench like nothing other...the once piercing sweetly sickening scent of her semen was now gone or masked by the sour smell of smegma and cum like it hadn't been washed from it's constant swathes of semen. Her pubic hair had also grown and thickened around the base of her shaft, projecting the accumulated body odor of her sweat, cum and sex drenched body, though her slicked body only furthered to accentuate all the curves and edges of her muscles, her biceps gleamed like it was bouncing like, and her abs rippled with power like a stacked girl at a wet tshirt contest.

While she was drenched and lost within her mind and growth, I slicked my waist with her cum and pushed with all my might until I slipped out of her vice and unbelievably strong legs, I felt that if she were to swell and grow again, she just might crush me between her thighs.

The moment my feet hit the ground, I picked myself up and ran for it...my mind ran wild thinking of my options, escaping wasn't an option as the blizzard blocked me inside, and I feared that if I weren't here for her to be distracted, she could easily kill someone being drunk with her new size and pleasures.

Deciding to screw it all, I turned the corner in the hallway and leapt into my room, slamming and locking the door behind me, knowing that a wooden door would do fuck all to stop her new strength and who knew how much her massive muscles would give her? The situation was dire, if she didn't kill me on purpose first for angering her, she definitely will unknowingly kill me through fucking me or god knows what else.

I put my ear back to my door as I listened out for her, her loud moaning was easily heard even through the door, luckily that meant she was still busy pumping her cock. Her growth had both shocked and flustered me, I'd never thought in my life that I'd see something of that size...my mind was filled with thoughts about what Clara had injected her own sister with...and no doubt after she was done with me, she'd eventually find her way to Clara to exact revenge after her drunken rampage.

Before I had my chance to finish my thoughts, I feel a blast of debris scatter all over me as the cracking of wood and shattering sounds exploded into my room.

Turning my head to the right, I saw the throbbing cock of Cara, who had just pierced through wall with her dick.

"You should know better than to run away from your sweet sweet girl...didn't you think how heartbroken they'd be when they realize you don't want to spend time with them? Well I'll just have to make sure you learn your lesson..." Heavy grunts began to bang against the wall as Cara began to fuck the hold she made with her cock, cracking more of the wall around the hole as she slammed against it on the other side.

"Cara wait!! You don't have to do this!" I shouted into the wall.

No response. The grunts and moans became deeper and deeper with every thrust of her cock, the hole split even further apart as her dick jumped in size and grew again. The moans and her voice grew louder and louder until I felt that same rumble...

I spin around and attempt to jump for the room window as I reacted too late...an explosion erupted as a blast of cum tore into my room and I was picked up and slammed against the wall, momentarily pinned as the torrent splattered against me, through glimpses I saw the floor of my room begin to fill as a layer of cum gathered faster the the tiny crack in my door could leak out, the jet of cum didn't slow as I managed to slip out of the line of it, splashing as I dropped into the pool of cum that was now my room beginning to fill up.

I tore my legs through the rising level of ejaculate as they reached my thighs, slogging through I banged against the wall Cara was on the other side of.

"Cara!! Stop this!!!" I pleaded, the level now rising to my waist.

"I-I can't!! It feels soooo GOOD! Help me!!" Her booming, deep and husky voice came through and over the splashing noise that gurgled throughout the room.

She was lost to the pleasure, trying to stop her now would be like trying to plug a dam sized hole in the dam. Desperate, I pushed my way to the door and tried to budge it open, tugging on the handle was fruitless as it had stuck, and the hinges of the door were clogged with the thick, viscous secretion.

My only hope was the window, but that was smashed into pieces as when I turned around, it was completely submerged once the level had risen to my neck, I tried to grab hold of anything I could to keep me above the liquid, but moving about earlier in it had already drained me of all my energy, the intense scent and smell that filled the room had already made my body go weak from the pleasure my brain was addled with. Soon I could feel my leg lose grip with the floor and I slipped into the pool of semen, I only faintly felt the stuff enter my orifices before I eventually lost consciousness, unable to exhale underneath the pressure.

[??? Hours Later]

I jolt awake gasping for air as I felt the intense pain start seeping in, bruises and sores rattled my body as I wake up on my bed, the pain washed over me as I knew that I was somehow alive at least...the roaring blizzard was still knocking outside the house...after a while, even the monster that knocks at your door starts to feel friendly, welcoming as I registered it with familiarity.

What had happened? It began to feel like parts were missing from my memory, I remember the blizzard but what else? I was buck naked on the bed for whatever reason. All I remember was coming home from school, the blizzard and then nothing.

I felt like I had lost time, unwittingly knocked out...but that doesn't screw with your memory does it? There was an odd smell about the room. The bed was clean and my room was still normal, but there was a faint smell that was odd, out of the ordinary, what did it smell like...cleaning fluid? No...too pungent, maybe an old air freshener that I had forgotten to change? Most likely...after all if I was clumsy enough to forget what happened after school, must've been unimportant.

I shifted out of bed as I ached all my joints and body, what happened? Opening my room door, that same door still persisted continually...going downstairs, someone had made tea, though all gone it seemed. I lived alone, right? I can faintly see familiar images in my memory, but they didn't register as familiar whatsoever.

Suddenly, a weird metal clank started sounding out faintly, a definite, unmistakable banging sound was ringing out directly from the basement.

Maybe the heater was acting up again, whatever it was may prove useful for my remembering, maybe I knocked my head trying to fix something in the dark...pacing down the basement steps, the insistent clanging and banging got louder, the light wasn't on and it was extremely dark...proving much more eerie than I'd usually confront, but my curiosity got the best of me, approaching the clanging, the sopping wet basement splashed through every step I took, did the blizzard do this? Approaching the heater, the usual radiating light from the fire lit here wasn't there, the blizzard must've took it out and the cold metal started acting up, but the banging never stopped, and always in a sequential rhythm of three clangs.

"Muhhhhh..." An ominous sound broke the silence and darkness as I froze in place.

As I stood still, listening for the sound again to make sense of where it came from, a large brunt force hits me from behind as I feel myself lifted up and moved, touching around me, it felt soft...it was a hand.

Moving through the basement and lifted upward, I came close and facing a face that seemed to flashback memories into my mind, the memory of finding her in the bathroom entered my mind as the entire situation unfolded from there, the alleyway ambush, bringing her back and how I ended up losing my memories.

"Cara? H-how long has it been?" I stammered, slightly woozy from the flood of memories and information.

There was now a very weird constant thud replacing the clanking...the sound was constant, low, rumbling and beating.

"It is so nice to see that you're alive my sweet...I have been patiently waiting for today, the day that you'd finally wake up." She grinned, last I remember she was reaching 7 foot in height and she had still grown right before I fell unconscious. "I'd say it's been about a month, hard to tell really since I was trapped down here."

Suddenly, the light and furnace from the heater sparked to life as the light illuminated most of the basement.

Cara last I remembered was growing in size, rapidly but with only sequential bursts of muscle growth and dick growth from those syringes that Clara had used, but by now, just sitting up in the 10ft foot tall and empty basement, her head was bumped close to the ceiling but her penis had grown from monstrous into another being entirely, it's size disregarded any measurements I could've done, the sheer expanse of flesh and cock was something that shook me to my core...it stretched from one end of the basement to the other end and was slightly hovering off the ground. Cara's now tree-trunk thick thighs had even been unwillingly parted from her shaft and her testicles the size of small cars.

Her breasts has grown so much that they rested on her dick off to the side, her muscles had almost outgrown her body but seemed to strain to keep that from happening, her neck had bulged obscenely from the thick muscle that jutted out from the base of it, her arms, resting on wooden crates had grown into sizes that nothing else could achieve, not without the serum, her bicep dwarfed even hardcore bodybuilder's entire chests.

"The serum stopped growing on it's own, but as I kept cumming and cumming, I stimulated the inactive cells from the syringes still coursing through me...the more I pumped and came, the bigger I grew, until my cock outgrew my body and I collapsed here....but it wasn't enough, I needed to release somehow...and while you were still out in your room, I had no choice but to stimulate this unsatisfiable thing with the rescuers who came to save survivors." Her creeping grin twisted itself into a restrained attempt to not burst out laughing, she snickered almost maniacally as she ran a hand along the base of her crotch.

"W-w-wait...you don't mean...you...?..."

"Oh yes...I swallowed them whole...their tiny...weak...cocks were no match so mine desired to gobble them all up...after all...the weak are meant for the strong to punish, and what better way to punish them than to use them to make my cock even bigger?!"

Looking back down, large pipe-like veins ran along the length of her cock...and that unnatural thumping was her cock throbbing...seeking yet more pleasure.

"I'm still not quite there yet to release again, and I doubt you'll fill me up...but I think the thought of swallowing your pathetic excuse for a cock will make mine very happy..."

"Cara?? You don't want to do this...think about it, what about your sister? Your parents?!"

"Oh don't worry...I think you'll find something remaining of them in there..."

My will crushed itself as my only hope of bargaining my way out of this was already morbidly done by her, I had walked straight back into her arms and my nightmare as I laid, clinging to her palm...should I run? Should I do anything?

"I called them up once stroking it just wasn't doing it anymore...they satisfied me real good, came out nice and warm too when I blew them against the wall, all turned into my delicious cum...if it's any consolation, I think you'll do much better than they did at pleasing me..." As she finished her word, her cock rose even higher, lifting itself up as she threw me, landing on the tip of her cock, the bulging, flared red tip was larger than my body and was slippery with cum.

I instinctually tried to reach for something, but it was all out of reach before I could even raise my arm, I slipped backward as I could feel my feet being grabbed, gripping on the flesh and muscle on the insides of her dick began to pull me inward, forcing my leg further inward until my other foot slipped into the crevasse that was her urethra.

"CARA!! CARA!" I shouted, the warm insides were pulling me in, wrapping around my legs, restricting them so tight that I couldn't move them at all.

"Maybe once I blow this house to pieces with my dick, I can finally be free to have my pickings of everyone in our classes, our school...teach them a lesson hmm?"

As I was pulled in to my chest, the tight confines of her cock were choking my chest as it crushed against them, restricting my breathing, as I lost my strength and breath, the muscles constricting all around me as I was now enveloped in darkness, traveling downward as I rubbed against the fleshy walls, having zero space to move, breath and survive, I was unconscious again by the time I was dumped out somewhere, floating in the pool of body acids as they slowly ate away at my cells.

My consciousness and awareness of life faded as I plunged into a darkness like no other, rapid thoughts, memories and feelings flashed by, Cara would've probably made it out once the blizzard died down, relatives and families of those missing would go out to search for them, falling into Cara's trap and being consumed, soon she would grow and break free of the house, and continue her attempt to satisfy the seemingly unending desire for pleasure.

A star-aligned miracle or fate, I don't believe it was anything but a series of fortunate events...and no one could stop her.

Interesting ending, reminds of me something I'd read on aryion. Cool story, thank you for writing it!

Amazing!

"Good Luck Out There."

Offline Afterpast

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
[Afterpast] Unbalanced Scales
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2017, 08:36:53 am »
Here's a special treat, chances are I won't be posting the majority of my stories here anymore or at least rarely. Hope you enjoy, and comments and criticisms are always welcome.
----------------------------
Unbalanced Scales
by Afterpast
----------------------------

November 12th, Year 2XXX

The cold overcast had began to blow in harshly, temperatures had dropped significantly as they signalled the oncoming of the cold winter, the clouds were dark and sunlight was a lot less prevalent throughout the day and days. I rose up from my bed as a crow had somehow found it's way to the balcony and was squawking like it wanted me to hate it.

Usually with the darker mornings I would've loved to sleep in, but I suppose that wasn't happening, I got up and slid the glass door open, shooing off the crow as it flew away, I wasn't much of a superstitious guy...but the image of that dark black crow flying off shadowed by the grey clouds made me tingly, like an omen.

The other side of my bed was empty and the better half of me wasn't there, must've woken up earlier, and judging by the faint smells of breakfast, for good reason.

I put on a simple T-shirt and pants over my boxers as I strolled out of our room, driven to follow the scent of food as I reached the kitchen, she was sashaying around the kitchen as she multitasked multiples of cooking pots and pans as she prepared breakfast.

Elizabeth Glynn, a girl I had met during a party way back when in the early year of university, we bumped into each other when the police had to come in to disperse the party which had been going on for far too long, though with the amount of wasted and drunk people it had little hope of being resolved amicably, eventually someone got mad and made an attempt for one of the policemen but slipped and ended up in the pool instead, by that point they had us go down to the station for filing before they sent us home. During that time I shared a space with her, I hadn't seen her during the party and she explained that she got dragged out at the last minute to attend.

She wasn't much for crowds but she seemed to have fun with how it all went down. Something about her short brown hair and beautiful blue eyes made an impression on me, and after that night and those few hours with her, I wanted to see her again, so we eventually found ourselves dating, and it's been a few months since then.

Ever since we moved in together in an apartment a lot of new responsibilities had showed, and yet many were relieved from us, and I suppose it helps that the whole place is solely decorated in Elizabeth's seemingly endless collection of collectibles from when she used to work in comic stores. Framed classic comics, figures and knick-knacks were all around, some delicately placed and displayed, most filling the boxes we stored away after we came to the conclusion that you'd need a mansion to adequately display all her stuff.

I looked from behind as she mulled over a counter, watching her move about in jean shorts and a loose-fitting white T-shirt as she eventually noticed me.

"Looks like the bear has finally stopped hibernating." She glowed as she went in and hugged me.

"Very funny, you of all people should know how to treasure your sleep, after all since you've slept so little." I replied, alluding to her frequent tiredness whenever she stayed up to play video or tabletop games.

"I'll be fine, besides...not like I need as much energy as you, you big bear." She playfully smacked my chest.

"Alright alright I'll concede, just looking out for you, rascals like yo need all the sleep you can get." I laughed it off and took a seat at the table and ate my breakfast. "Weirdest thing, we had a crow on our balcony just now, thing was screeching like mad."

"Maybe it's foretelling bad luck? Then again, if that were true, weather like this would mean the apocalypse." She looked outside as faint claps of thunder roared out a distance away.

"Just gloom I suppose, perfect weather to coop inside all day." I mused.

As I cleaned my plate, I got ready for the day and dressed myself, putting on my shoes at the front door as I readied to head out.

"Come home quick for me eh?" She gave me a goodbye hug and a kiss on the cheek as she saw me out."

"Wouldn't think twice." I gleamed as the elevator shifted and I rode down to the ground floor, with newspaper in hand, large headlines splayed the pages as the large shift of a worldwide company had left most investors and fellow companies baffled. And apparently the search for the suspect involved in the chase in Nevada still hasn't been found for weeks, the police doubt that she survived trekking the desert, but efforts to locate signs of her or her body have been unsuccessful after she apparently ditched her car and ran off.

Nothing more than that save for some over-sensational headlines for ads and otherwise, I killed time on my phone as I took the train down to the city centre as I was to pick up some stuff for our anniversary tonight under a guise of going to buy groceries.

After a few hours of going about a few malls, I finally picked out some nice gifts for her, one was a limited edition mecha model which I had pre-booked for months, thanks to a friend who worked at the store. The other was a nice white bikini and lingerie I picked out together with a halter top that matched, I was hoping she'd catch the hint and we'd have some fun tonight after the dinner. After settling her gifts, I went to a mens shop to resize my old suit which I wore for a graduation party.

Walking down the street towards the store, I stopped in my tracks as a small shop had caught my eye, tucked away in a quiet nook between two comparatively imposing businesses was a small stand shop which had a well-decorated sign leaning against it spelling "Rilya's Bit Of Everything". Even from a distance I could see that the place was a hodgepodge of eccentric and random items, from baskets of vegetables to computer parts, everything was stored in the small stand and store, and if that weren't enough to intrigue me, it was probably the fact that no one else was stopping by, not even a glancing look from the large flowing crowds of people. The shop was covered by a dark wood umbrella structure to protect from rain, and the cart or stand itself was intricately carved with decorations and little art pieces, showing that it could still compete with the high-end shops it was sandwiched between.

Crossing the street, I walked up to the nook and the stand as I swung the bag of gifts behind me. Looking closer, there were even some small animals in cages hung from the poles, critters and birds quietly chirped and squeaked as a number of them turned to my presence, one of the birds singing out in a soft series of notes, like a doorbell jingle.

Not long after, a figure stood up from behind the counter, instantly bumping into the overhang of the table as a pained "ooooh" cried out faintly before the shopkeeper stepped into the small hanging light.

A soft face of delicate and distinctively womanly features greeted me with her sharp eyes and brushed eyebrows, her appearance only exemplified by the long locks of golden yellow hair that ran past her shoulders.

"Welcome to Rilya's Bit Of Everything, how may I help you?" She gestured and postured exaggeratedly as one of her hands rubbed her head from the bump.

"Hi, I was wondering if you had anything especially nice, it's for a special day." I answered as I stared at the sprawl of trinkets and oddities that laid on the table, necklaces and jewellery with titles like "Power of Friendship" and "Unrequited Love?" were accompanied with rather exorbitant prices unlike anything similar of the establishment.

"Oh dearie, to pick out a perfect present for someone, I'll need to know what kind don't I?" She remarked as she bent over and cocked her head at me, the entire motion causing her bountiful chest to bounce as I could now see that she was dressed in something that could only be described as a barmaid outfit with a wide-tapered cleavage window, the mere sight was enough for me to feel my face redden slightly.

"Oh! Um..hmmg-...it's for my girlfriend, it's our anniversary today." I stammered, her almost cantaloupe-sized breasts were in clear view, and as much as I'd like to think I grew out of being a overly horny-teenager, if it weren't for the table, my erection would probably be noticeable. What was even more surprising was that with the cold weather, it was shockingly clear that she wasn't even wearing a bra! Her nipples were brazenly poking at her outfit as I wrangled with myself not to stare.

"My, your girl must feel so lucky to have a hunk like you around for her, hold for a moment, I think I know just what your girlfriend would love." She cheerily said as she ducked back behind the table and out of sight once more, not long after a myriad of clanking sounds and heavy things shifting she finally appeared again, now holding a tiny bottle of a cloudy white liquid between her fingers. "Now, this will really get her into the mood, you understand? I guarantee that whatever you two have done before will never amount to what you'll feel with this, just give her a drop and have fun, capische? I'm certain that she will love it."

"W-well! That's very appealing...how much-?"

"Oh darling...to see two young lovers happy? Free, no catch...but it is a one time deal, since you're my first customer." She outstretched her hand with the bottle in her palm, without event thinking twice, I grabbed it and held it in my hands, the foggy liquid rolling around as the small crimson red cap sat on top of the glass bottle.

"Wait...first customer?" As I turned up from the bottle, the stand was nowhere in sight and was gone, a pounding, heavy feeling suddenly wracked my head as I spun around to see where I was, beside me was a woman with a tape measurer encircling my waist.

"Sir, please don't move, we need accurate measurements to resize your suit properly." She droned monotonously.

"R-right...sorry." I had a massive feeling that I'd just lost time, and was hazy about how long it'd been, but slowly the memory came back, I had left in a hurry to get here after I got the bottle and she waved goodbye. I still couldn't shake a shadowing sense that something weird happened, but nothing was out of place so I dismissed it.

I reminded myself that I should head back someday to thank that woman, Rilya for such kindness, but I had to be in a hurry and got my suit after it was done and headed for the restaurant after I had changed, Elizabeth would be taking a friends car to the place.

Within the hour I found myself sitting in an atmospherically-lit restaurant with dozens of people sitting around me as I sat patiently waiting, the gifts were beside me and the waiter approached with the drinks, tea as I had specified since she wasn't much for alcohol. I felt through my pocket as I grabbed the bottle and held it in my hand. Elizabeth hadn't yet reached, I was deciding whether I should use it. As I rolled the glass bottle around in my hand, my train of thought was suddenly stopped as out of my eye I saw her enter in a gorgeous black and red dress. Somewhat panicking, I uncapped the bottle and tipped it over her drink, trying to just put a drop but the entire thing emptied itself almost like it pulled the rest with it, the liquid splashing into her glass as it slowly sunk to the bottom before it fizzled and dissolved.

"Hi! You look great!" I stood up and greeted her, astonished at her dressed which was a surprise for me clearly.

"You like it? Sunny picked it out for me." She brushed her hair aside and sat down.

"It's lovely." I took my seat as the waiter came over and we placed our orders, we were both understandably excited as this was one of the most sought out restaurants around, with a reservation list stretching months at best and years sometimes.

"God that car ride was exhausting, her AC wasn't working." She giggled before reaching for her glass and gulping it down with a satisfied "ahhh". I took a gulp of my own as I watched her drink down one of her gifts, hopefully she won't be too mad when she realises.

We spent the next few moments talking about the day and most eventually circled around the terrible weather, but it didn't matter and we were pretty glad since we were celebrating our anniversary, and we weren't about to let some gloomy weather sour that.

"Yeah, Sunny was ecstatic to help when I told her it was today, she's probably still seeking that fantastical romance she wants." Elizabeth commented, I didn't know much about Sunny other than the few times I met her, but she was indescribably cold towards me, her white hair and punk aesthetic and piercings would draw anyone to believe that she was a troublemaker and delinquent but she was absolutely committed to her studies. Though she acts unnaturally indifferent when with me, according to Elizabeth she is a darling to be around, guess I was just unlucky.

"She's determined, at least that's what I can tell from her stony silence towards me. She's good at that I can tell you."

"Haha, well maybe she sees you differently, though she doesn't hate you from what she tells me."

"Good to know that at least I suppose." I remarked.

"Mmhmm...gosh I can't tell whether its the dress or what, but I'm stewing in here." She panted, drinking down her 4th glass of iced tea, I could see small signs of sweat begin to form around her head. "Woof, it is so hot."

"Are you alright? We can head home now if you want."

I reached for her hand on the table, as I felt my fingers touch hers, an unmistakable shock whizzed up my hand as it tingled my head. Nothing like a cheeky static shock, the sting felt like a headache as it strained on my head for the moment. I hunched over in surprise at the feeling, covering my mouth as to not make an unbecoming noise in such a place, the feeling soon faded away and left a cold chill rubbing my head.

"No...we-we should stay, I mean we've planned this for months, I'd hate to waste all your efforts." She comforted me as she tugged at the neck of her dress, shifting in her chair.

"Wow...I just had the weirdest feeling..." I looked at my hand and all the hairs along my arm were stood up and a vein had made itself visible on the back of my hand from the zap.

"I guess I'm not alone *huff* in that department. God this heat is just welling up..." She used her menu to fan herself as I still felt that eerie chill moving around my head, this was all very weird.

I turned away from my hand and pulled my sleeve over the visible vein as I looked up at Elizabeth, her faint sweat-laden face was flushed red and panting, but I swear something wasn't quite right...something didn't line up. I'd spent so much time with her, through the good times, the bad, and the best, and throughout all the intimate moments we shared I'd gotten to know her body through and through, memorising every curve, every spot she loved to be paid attention to and so on, so I had to do a double take and blink again when I saw her, her lithe arms weren't much as stick-like as I'd remember, something about their size and shape led me to believe that they were thicker...larger.

Was it an illusion? A trick of the eye? Just a figment of her dress? No...her arms were undoubtedly bigger, the slips of her dress fit closer to her body than before, the sleeves were near her forearm rather than hanging loose. In fact, as she tugged at her collar, I could see that there was a much more noticeable curve from her chest, like it was jutting out further than before, her small bra was fixed tighter to her chest, hugging it closer.

Before long, the waiter swung by with our food, I asked him for a wet towel and he zipped off in compliance.

"Well, let's eat and then we can head home, maybe you've come down with something." I advised as she wiped the sweat from her brow.

As we finished our food, Elizabeth excused herself to the restroom with the towel as I waited outside beside the car, what was happening? I asked myself was it just a coincidence? Or was it all because of the liquid?

Before I had time to finish the thought, the restaurants doors swung open as Elizabeth stepped out in her dress, catching some wandering eyes from passerby's as I helped her into the car and we began driving for home. The AC was on full blast but her dress was still starting to seep with the sweat, dark splotches of fabric began to show as she tried to cool herself off. I noticed that the seatbelt clung tighter as well across her body, her bodice was beginning to show through the thin, wavy dress as I drove, I found myself unable to resist stealing some glances towards her as she profusely panted.

"Why do I feel so hot? So...warm...and sticky....mmph..." Without even trying to hide it, I saw her hand move as she slipped it under the skirt, I could see her hand move underneath the wet semi-translucent fabric as she tugged aside her underwear and slipped it as she caressed herself. Was it that overwhelming and powerful? She was deathly embarrassed of anyone seeing her get herself off, let alone doing it in a car driving down busy streets. Then again, I did accidentally dump the entire bottle. "Mmmm, oh! Oh god it just feels...so...right." She bit her lip as she ramped up the intensity, slicking her fingers as she thrusted deeper and fingered herself.

I struggled with myself to keep eyes on the road and ignore her ramping moaning as she pleasured herself, thankfully no one was looking and I gripped on the wheel tight as I steeled myself, once we get back then we can finally relax and have some alone time.

Her other hand flew to her mouth as she let out a muffled scream signifying her orgasm, the seat was getting slicked but I didn't care, though being so close to her while she got herself off was definitely affecting me, and it seemed like she could tell as well...by the faint tent in my pants, and she was definitely not shy about it like she was the first few times.

"Mmmmm...does my big bear have a stiffy? A large cock like yours must hurt being stuffed inside like that...why don't I release him and...calm him down for you?" She licked her lip as she reached her hand under my arm and unbuckled my belt, unzipping my pants as she pulled them apart and grabbed onto my underwear, slipping it off as she grabbed onto my cock with a firm strength.

She began to stroke my shaft in long, drawn out motions as I struggled to keep focus on driving, not long after, she unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned over as she wrapped her mouth and lips around my dick, her tongue snaking around the girth as she sucked me off, the warmth and fullness of her mouth and lips were unlike anything we'd ever tried before, all those cheap ways we tried to make things more interesting would never compare to the sensation here and now.

It didn't take long before I felt that rise in my crotch, and as I feebly called out, I blew my load straight into her mouth, causing her to sit back in her seat, her mouth and cheeks filled with my cum, she stared me straight in the eye as she downed the entire load and swallowed it, licking her fingers clean.

"Who knew my big man had such delightful cum?" She leaned over from her seat and pulled me in for a kiss that had a warmth akin to a blazing fire with how passionate she was in it, as our lips and tongues locked, that same tingling zap buzzed into my head and throughout my body as I barely felt in from her touch.

As we pulled away, I could've sworn I heard the faint sound of fabric stretching over the rumble of the car, it's like she just grew right there, her arms, thick and larger than before were squeezed into the sleeves of her dress as they grew somewhat see through as the fabric tightened, even under just passing streetlight lamps, I could see faint forming of muscular definition running down her arms, the same kind one would get by weeks or months of dedicated exercise. Her bosom pushed against the torso of her dress as I could see it wrap around what I could only estimate to be C cups, where once she had no more than humble A cups.

Watching her body filling out the dress distracted me from realising that my suit was feeling somewhat looser in areas, though I didn't trouble myself with that as Elizabeth was so into the mood that she was all over me before we even got through the elevator. Bursting into our apartment, she dragged me by my arm into the bedroom as she undressed me but decided to keep her dress on, but instead deftly removing her underwear and bra from underneath.

She pushed me onto the bed with a surprising amount of strength as she stranded me between her legs, the long red fabric of her dress splaying onto the bed as she wasted no time, pushing herself onto my cock as we shared another kiss, the same shock rattling through me as we touched and pleasured each other, I could almost feel her arms thicken around me as they pressed on my chest, but I didn't think anything of it, simply just a side effect of the aphrodisiac? Whatever it was, I didn't care, I loved seeing her body fill out the dress, her curves clinging to the fabric as her body spilled out in all the right places.

Now as she sat up to look at me, she reached behind her head with her arms as she let loose her styled hair, while she reached back, her chest jutted out as her seemingly even larger breasts pushed forward, her nipples peeking out of the top as they seemed like D cups now. Elizabeth began to ride up and down on my cock as she fucked and thrusted herself on me, she now sported a firm and full ass unlike her once modest behind before, each thrust slapping my thighs as her asscheeks bounced up and down. Her vagina firmly wrapped around my shaft as we both neared climax, I actually found myself cumming before her as I shot my load into her.

"It feels so good to be filled with your cum, but my ass feels left out, stuff me with your cock!" She slipped my cock out of her pussy, still hard and slick with liquid as she turned around and presented her large ass to me, begging for me to fuck her as hard as I could, I guided my dick as I stuck it within her ass, fucking her from behind as she called out in a fog of pleasure.

The apartment rang out with pleasured moans and cries of orgasms as we continued into the night and morning, seemingly with endless stamina as Elizabeth never once felt tired, and even I was struggling to keep up with her towards the end.

My eyes fluttered awake as I faced the glass door to the balcony, and perched on the rail was the same ominous black crow, almost as if noticing my waking up, immediately dropped off and flew away, the skies still shadowed and dark.

While the past night and this morning felt incredible, I had a full body sensation of discomfort, my groin somewhat sore and generally not feeling too well. Getting up, I noticed that Elizabeth's red dress was on the floor next to the bed, and noticeably in pieces, it had been split apart and torn, deciding it was what it was, I put on a pair of boxers and stepped out of the bedroom and was immediately greeted with the sounds of exerted grunts, turning the corner of the hallway, there in the living room was a figure, standing slicked with sweat as she curled two dumbbells that were almost half of what I could do. Dressed in the white halter-neck and lingerie that I bought, though the top completely soaked in sweat and doing little to cover up her erect nipples and breasts.

I almost stared in mesmerisation as her arms curled and pumped up a defined bicep on her arms, the gloomy daylight streaming through the window behind her, Elizabeth grunted as she lifted the dumbbells, her arms ran with defined striations of muscles, her forearm sported a firm and hard-looking ball of bicep which any average girl would be jealous of, her torso sported a ample pair of breasts which stood perky on her chest, and below her abdomen was showing faint definition of a six-pack. Lower, her thighs were comparable to a avid runner, thick and forming formidable quads only rivalled by her sharply defined calves which jutted out in a diamond shape.

Between her curls, she finally took notice of me watching from the corner.

"Oh! Good morning! Sorry, but I took out your weights and started some exercise, I just feel so full of energy after yesterday! I can't believe that I burst out of that gorgeous dress that you liked so much..." She mulled but not stopping her reps as she kept flexing her arms and pumping.

"I-it's fine..." I only could stutter a the sight of her body, I couldn't believe my eyes that my definitive scrawny girlfriend who had never touched a weight in her life was doing it in front of me and was lifting numbers she never could before, not to mention her body had gained mass and size almost insulting her once lithe and flat body.

"You want to come over here and join me?" She cocked a warm smile as she did double curls.

"Sure..." I complied and walked over to her side, instinctively reaching for my own set of weights and almost breaking my hands as I lifted them up with a heavy sputter and grunt.

"You okay? Whats the problem?" She leaned over and asked.

"N-no it's nothing, just that I've been able to lift this for a while now, but I'm struggling..." It was boggling, I was getting to lift these with ease the past few weeks, but barely lifting one off the ground was enough to paint my hands red with marks.

With an almost startling thud, Elizabeth dropped the weights and exhaled deeply, wearing a glowing smile as she felt visibly accomplished and satisfied.

"Hey don't worry about those, maybe you just took a break. Why don't we compare arms? Wouldn't that be fun to motivate me?" Elizabeth almost tugging at my arms as she asked, putting on her best innocent face.

"I-I don't know...something doesn't feel quite right here.." My mind felt confused and rattled, I could barely think straight as all this was bombarding me.

"Oh come on, don't be such a spoilsport! Let's just have some fun with this!" Her voice seemed to echo and boom in my ears, ringing a stinging in them that made my thoughts even foggier and muddled.

"F-fine..." I agreed and flexed my right arm, causing a sizeable bicep to pop up but nothing like the ones I had before when I compared myself to Elizabeth, they felt smaller somehow.

"Oooh still hard as ever my bear!" She gave them a firm pinch, causing myself to react with a stifled cough at the strength. "Let's see what I have!" She flexed her own arm and an imposing bicep pumped itself up, somewhat smaller than mine but much more visibly imposing with the deep ridges that flanked it. "Wow! Looks like you're going to have to pick up the pace before I overtake you!" She giggled, almost filling me with a faint sense of terror.

My mind fogged at blanked at any attempt to straighten my thoughts, was she always this big? No...wait, that doesn't feel right...of course it doesn't, she's always been this way...I remember meeting her for the first time, she demonstrated a party trick by snapping a bundle of small sticks when I met her. Did she always have breasts like these? I remember...no, she didn't...but all those times she brought me to buy bras, she was always a DD...yeah, why would it be different?

"Come on, let's try something else!" She forcefully pulled me to the table as she sat me down on one side and she sat at the other, placing her elbow and arm on the table, opening her hand. "Let's arm wrestle!"

"Hold on...why...?" I weakly questioned, my voice stammering from my confusion.

"It's fun to compare isn't it? I want to see how long before I can beat you! You've always been stronger." She grinned cheekily, my eyes were unintentionally locked on her, I couldn't resist, as much as I wanted to say no I felt I had no reason to disagree, and I wanted to comply to make her happy.

I slowly raised my hand to the table and hovered it beside hers, what was the problem? She's always wanted to compare small things like this, and yeah I always beat her, no matter how many times she tried. Gripping her hand, I felt the transference of that shock again, the buzz rode up my arm and spread through my whole body again, but much stronger this time, wincing at the faint pain.

Opening my eyes after the pain faded, I felt a welling sense of dread and terror again as I felt Elizabeth grip on my hand tightly, refusing to let me pull away, I could feel something spilling out of me, something being taken away as I felt an overwhelming presence come from Elizabeth. I felt my hand physically lose as strength was depleted from it, the muscles on my hand slowly grew smaller and smaller as my grip wavered and was only hurt further as her grip tightened. The muscles on her arm burgeoned and bulged as veins popped up on her arm, her bicep pumped up and began to swell larger and bigger as her entire arm grew in size, thickening with more mass as her muscles grew along with it, growing deeper and evidently more powerful as my mind began to fade and fog again.

Did I beat her all those times? No it couldn't be, not since that night I met her, she challenged me in front of everyone at the party, her massive size drew me close and prompted me to accept a challenge way out of my league, while everyone cheered for me, it was only because they knew me. That night, I felt her firm grip and strength as her arm pulsated with brimming power, she crushed me easily to loud cheers and applauds. I remember that night, her massive frame and GG cup breasts were the envy of every girl and the dream of every guy present that night. While she could've picked anyone, she picked the only guy not even close to her strength there to have for that night.

Watching her, I could almost feel the flow of strength as it poured out of me and into her, that's right, I was always weaker. Her chest swelled as her breasts jutted forward and ballooned in size, spilling onto the table as their firm perkiness was only because of her imposing pectorals, like large powerful plates underneath her skin as she could flex them willingly. Her abdominals sharpened and deepened as an extremely defined 8 pack was just barely visible between the cleavage of her breasts. Underneath the table, I felt it almost lift up as her legs grew and bulged bigger, filling the space beneath the small table and entrapping my legs between massive muscled thighs and quads comparable to tree trunks in toughness.

Right...I was always shorter than her, I looked up at her massive height, ample chest and idillic muscles, I was only tall enough to tip toe and bury my head into her cleavage and appreciate her washboard abs.

As the rapid memory and truthful lies flooded my mind, my denial did little to stop as I convinced myself it was all fake but all true at the same time to stop my transformation. I felt myself shrink as her size loomed over the table, my arm straining to stretch to her iron grip, my height snatched away as it filled into her. Her large statuesque frame was always there, at the party, when I met her parents, all of it centred around her strength and size...I didn't approach her that night at the party...her looming figure strutted towards me on the couch avoiding socialising as she challenged me to that arm-wrestle, crushing me easily as everyone cheered for Elizabeth, she led me up to an empty classroom that night and fucked me over the tables and desks, only spotlighted by the dim moonlight.

I stared up at her in cowering awe as she stared me down, looking at me with her beautiful face that terrified me, her massive arm that clamped me where I was, it all felt familiar, her JJ cups spilling and taking up most of the table, I never even remembered being tall, strong or manly...I was weak and that was exactly what she wanted, someone to appreciate her and someone who could truly worship her strength and beauty.

As her fingers gripped to almost crush my hand, she beamed excitedly as she raised her other mammoth-muscled arm and counted down with three fingers, I could feel it, she was excited to reenact that very same night, but all those months ago, she feels she was weaker, that she could've humiliated me more, and she drove herself to become even stronger.

Her last finger dropped as she counted one, she opened her mouth to finally allow me to remember the last thing I had left.

"By the way, all that time ago...I only chose you for your massive cock, even though you were so small, you packed one hell of a monster which surprised even university-me. But now...I remember it being so small." She chided knowingly, that's right...I had nothing, while I'd still remember fucking her with a large cock thrusting into her, another memory served to rival it, like a realistic depiction of what had happened.

I had but a 5 cm length, and she took pity on me, saying that I was better off using my hands to get her off instead, saying that I should stroke her massive, elephantine elongated clit, that that was what I was only good for. I remember my life to serve only for her amusement, I was here only for her to humiliate me in front of everyone in public, and that I was only here to serve her.

I looked down in dread as the bulge in my boxers began to shrink away, the tent gone as I felt myself left with little but 5 cm...and 5 was nothing compared to the 25 centimetre engorged clit that she sported. I felt the growing slick protrusion as it rubbed against my thigh and boxers underneath the table, it pulsed and bobbed, hungry for pleasure as I cowered and trembled being in her attention and presence.

"Ready? GO!"

A raven black crow stood watching from the window, in still time as snowfall stood unmoving throughout the city, through the birds eyes, it watched the muscled mammoth in mid-match with the short, feeble looking man. And watching behind that birds eyes was a woman, staring intently at a glass ball as she flicked a stray strand of golden blonde hair away, looking on at her doing with great pleasure, but sighing and placing out a sign in front of her store amidst a large green grass park, awaiting her next customer.

"Good Luck Out There."

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
Re: [Afterpast] Unbalanced Scales
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2017, 03:38:42 pm »
Great story! Really liked the muscle descriptions and the atmosphere of the story.

Offline WilfredDDeVoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: [Afterpast] Unbalanced Scales
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2017, 06:44:08 pm »
Fantastic!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Rieke/Afterpast] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View