Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by doccanarx on 04 Mar 2018
  • I send you a k+ because your morphs tell little stories and the girls show attitude.  So thank you for your work.
    Did you think about dialogs on your pics (in the comic style)?  [Sorry for my poor English.]

Thanks for the feedback and k mermoz. I have only shown dialogues a few times, but if you look on other images on DA I sometimes made a funny caption text. Frankly, there is not always a clear story, I may play around with photo cut-outs just to find a good combination.

Here's a set with Powergirls:

Henry Cavill finds himself locked-in with Powergirl and three imposters (from left to right Crystal Grazino, Alyssa Loughran, Ivy Doomkitty, and Carrie Keagan).

Natalia Gacka tries to hang on when Vegas PG is about to fly away.

After being alerted to a shooting location, the superheroines (Jacquelyn Velvets and Carrie Keagan) were pleasantly surprised to drop in on a photo-shoot with Satinee Capona. Anyway, they were all busted.
  • #2 by doccanarx on 05 Aug 2018
  • To fight back against that lurker status, here I go:

Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) feels a need to show-off when she meets Powergirl (Alyssa Loughran).

Powergirl at a charity wrestling event with Superman (Dean Cain) & Wonderwoman (Denise Milani).

• #3 by doccanarx on 06 Sep 2022
  • Long time no post, but here comes one with scenes from a super-workouts with Cindy L that eventually derails somewhat.

(All images are manipulated.)
  • #4 by doccanarx on 21 Apr 2024

• Kristina Boldyreva looks confident when taking on Superman (Dean Cain from Lois & Clark episode Neverending Battle).

While training pecs, Supernova has the feeling that one of the guys is looking at her boobs.
Pages:
Actions