Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572424 Posts in 72084 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:34:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Photographers: The Hero Shot.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Photographers: The Hero Shot.  (Read 8195 times)

OldSchmoe67

Photographers: The Hero Shot.
« on: April 17, 2017, 08:33:12 pm »
Thank you to all the photographers out there, sincerely, you do right by these amazing women year after year, decade after decade.

My favorite shot has always been what I believe is known as the hero shot: wide angle, camera sitting very close to the floor and pointed up at the subject. The pose is less important than the highly dramatic vantage point. These are the photographs I believe best capture the power and beauty of muscular women. Is it just me, or is there a shortage of them out there? I know everyone has their favorites, and it may seem a bit esoteric, but I can never view enough of these shots. I also know that advertising photographers use the hero shot all the time to either make their clients' products appear larger, more potent and more profound looking, including everything from floor soap to big trucks, so it's a tried and true method.

I want more, please!

Forum Saradas

Photographers: The Hero Shot.
« on: April 17, 2017, 08:33:12 pm »

phy911

Re: Photographers: The Hero Shot. (Slow Internet/Low RAM Rest in Peace)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 05:36:06 am »

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%

asapferg

Re: Photographers: The Hero Shot.
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 08:52:51 pm »
NBC was the first major network to show fbbing. I miss those days.

phy911

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 05:54:20 pm »
the hero shot: wide angle, camera sitting very close to the floor and pointed up at the subject.

The point of the thread is the angle of the shot. THE HERO SHOT

I remembered this perspective being shot at specifically the 1988 Olympia so I made these gifs as an example. My intention was to provide examples of the HERO SHOT not to hijack this thread with nostalgia for old contests.

Is it just me, or is there a shortage of them out there?

I agree this perspective should be used more often. Can anyone else think of some examples out there?

Unicron

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 09:49:09 pm »
Either on video or in front of a lens, in my opinion, some of the best hero shots are with Juliette Bergman. Not only has she been doing this particular pose for over two decades, she's practically mastered it and made it her signature. I seldom see other women do it. Those dark eyes, especially with heavy eye-liner, and serious facial expressions when posing always made her look mysterious, sultry, and domineering.

87fg

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 10:29:03 pm »
I enjoy the hero shot as well. It projects power and strength. These tend to be attractive attributes for the viewer of the photograph. Power whether it is physical or mental is a turn on for some people. The hero shot of these women demonstrates that without verbal expression.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 02:29:57 pm »

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2017, 08:53:57 pm »

I really hate this angle ... herbiceps uses it a lot - especially for filming forearm vein shots for some reason  :-[

The less extreme angle shots of Juliette are ok.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2017, 02:03:54 am »

pbo4muscle

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2017, 10:11:58 am »
Tonia Knights abs, damn!!!!

I like the angle (did not know it had a name), but for it to work the girls/woman has to be fit for it. Last two women are not, in my humble...

Unicron

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2017, 04:52:32 pm »
I enjoy the hero shot as well. It projects power and strength. These tend to be attractive attributes for the viewer of the photograph. Power whether it is physical or mental is a turn on for some people. The hero shot of these women demonstrates that without verbal expression.

I agree. Well said. :clap:

Unicron

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2017, 05:10:08 pm »

I really hate this angle ... herbiceps uses it a lot - especially for filming forearm vein shots for some reason  :-[

The less extreme angle shots of Juliette are ok.

Perhaps Awefilms is trying to go for an extreme hero shot. Too extreme, and you lose the beauty of the physique in its entirety. Tina looks weird in this shot. I don't think it suits her. She reminds me of Baron Vladimir Harkonnen from Dune when he's floating. Maybe a different body type or woman (e.g. Cass Martin, Tycie Coppett, Yeon Woo Jhi etc.) would look more appealing.

Unicron

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2017, 02:01:28 am »
Tycie Coppett

Unicron

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2017, 06:24:42 pm »
Bonny Priest

Shar-ri Pendleton

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Photographers: The Hero Shot.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View