Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578395 Posts in 73620 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 08:38:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 225351 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
I had to take a break from the last part. I was in the waiting area and just had the check-in. Amber has been avoiding me, so I can continue now. Honestly, I am really happy she can't read this. She's been glaring at me all the time. I guess she would be even meaner if she knew what I went through.
So, back to the story:
We rode to the Martin residence. It was cozy in the car and I almost fell asleep, awoken only by the squeaking of the suit. We got there and ended up in the cold again. Dorothy wore a down coat that really added to her bulk, making her look like a walking barrel.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
Gah! This place is horrible. You can't concentrate. I'll have to try and write this down quicker, now that I have found a corner to hide.
So we just left the car, walked to the house. Dorothy rang and was buzzed in. It was a nice old house and we soon ended up in a living room. There were two old people, the man sitting in a recliner, the woman on the couch and they had a glass of eggnog each. It was all cardigans and overlong pants. Actually, they looked really cute, sitting there with glittering eyes. As Dorothy said hello, I looked around. Funny. There were photos around that showed that they had been beach people when they were young. The woman looked really nice in her 50ies swimsuit.
The couple greeted us and asked whether we wanted some eggnog. Honestly, I was so nervous, I would have preferred a stronger drink. However, if I had a shot, I would have probably fallen on my face with the heels. Dorothy declined anyway. She said:
"Later. We wouldn't want to spoil our figure, would we?"
The old woman laughed (at least I hope it was a laugh) and replied:
"Of course. Is the kitchen okay?"
"Like every year."
"We're looking forward to it."
The old man nodded. There was a glint of horniness in his eyes. Yuck!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Oh, this should be interesting! Who are these people? Friends or family of Dorothy's? Don't tell me they're her parents!? Whoever they are, though, they seem to know what Dorothy is all about, and like it a lot. I'm looking forward to finding out, k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
I have now finally relocated to the restrooms. This feels stupid, but I have to get this off my chest. We went to the kitchen, which was even more old-peoplely and Dorothy said:
"Let's pump up. You know the drill."
As I helped her get her muscles into turbo-charged mode, I asked:
"So, what are we going to do?"
"Actually, it's easy. First, I do some posing. Then, you walk in, do a few things from your routine at the presentation and then, you're going to show these folks that you adore my body."
"Like how?"
"Caress my muscles, lick them, say that you love them. Don't make it too corny."
"For real?"
"For real. As real as you can. Then, I'll do some strength acts. I'll lift you, mostly."
"Me?"
"Who else? Just stay calm and try to stay rigid, this makes it easier."
"Rigid? My legs are shaking."
She sighed:
"I hate working with amateurs as much as anybody. Drink this."
She took a small metal flask from her handbag. I unscrewed the top and took a deep sip. It burnt like fire. Minutes later, I was outside, actually in the living room and stepped towards Dorothy, who was now beaming with energy, the rubbery material shining. The old people seemed exhilarated. I walked to her, smiled and touched her flexed biceps. I must have said something along the lines of "it's so hard ...", which was pretty corny and tried to squeeze it. "So hard ..." I drew my rubbery fingers over her taut skin, smiling stupidly as the spectators smiled and urged me on.
I touched her shoulders and almost stumbled, but Dorothy held me. I had my fingers on her raw, concrete flesh, trying to dent it. She put me back on my feet, I grinned stupidly and slid my hands along her chest. Her taper was impressive to say the least. She took the opportunity and flexed her back, spreading her wings in a certain way. I gasped.
Once again, she had to stabilize me as I bent forward to touch her abs.
"I love ... your abs. They're so blocky. It's like they're made of steel. Oh my God. Flex them for me, please."
Dorothy seemed surprised at my way of talking, but she did me the favor. I have to admit, this was really impressive. I gasped and went to my knees clumsily, licking her muscular midsection. The whatever it was she was putting on it tasted odd, but the resistance of this warm wall of flesh was fascinating. I began caressing her legs, groaning and moaning. When I looked up, I saw Dorothy's happy smile.
I struggled to get on my feet, but with those heels, I had no idea of how to do this. I should have practiced.
Suddenly, she lifted me up and I soared high, ending up above her shoulders, her heroic arms keeping me aloft. She smiled and squatted down, giving me an excellent view of her rock-hard ass. I was very confused, but she lifted me, first with both hands, then with one and finally set me back down.

This was the moment where I remembered that I had forgotten to do the routine, so I turned to Dorothy and said:
"I skipped a part."
She nodded and said:
"Why not do it now. Let's do it synchronized."
Honestly, I was glad she stood behind me, because I couldn't have followed her if my life depended on it. However, when we were done, the old people had this expression of total happiness and fulfillment. After some small talk which I couldn't follow and a part where Dorothy did something to them which I didn't get, we left.
As we rode in the car, Dorothy said:
"That was impressive. I wouldn't have thought that you had it in you."
"I don't know. I was just, you know ..."

I don't remember what happened next and I wish I could forget this whole evening. Try as I might, I find it hard to forget touching her body. Am I a lesbian? For old people? Yuck.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Cool chapter, I wonder what that liquid is that Dorothy gave her? Whatever it was, it definitely made her more compliant to Dorothy's wishes. And I wouldn't worry about being grossed out by being attracted to Dorothy's awesome body, that's like saying a moth isn't attracted to a flame. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
Amber finally fell asleep. I swear, I was certain she'd even manage to make the attendant hate me. I don't know why she does this. Anyway, we're now flying home and I can write down some more thoughts. All in all, everything went well, if you think of it. I know, there was a lot of stress, but I got all my exams, I managed the presentation and I'm much fitter now than I ever was. I sure hope Justin isn't disappointed that my boobs are now all deflated. On the other hand, if my mom's cooking is still as good as it was, I'm going to get the weight back in no time. I'm just not sure whether I actually want that. Screw this. I want to be thin. I want to stop people like Amber from constantly picking on me.
Maybe I should ask Dorothy for more training. I just imagined myself with big muscles. What a crazy thought!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
Home at last! That was one horrible drive. Amber's mom was there on time and even complimented me on my looks. I could see Amber grow green with jealousy. Of course, she forced me to sit on the backseat and she immediately started telling her mom of our term. She talked about the presentation and she somehow managed to insult me by packaging it as praise. She's so mean. I really wanted to punch her. She also mentioned Dorothy and said some very insulting things about her. It was the usual stuff and I'm pretty sure that Dorothy would have ignored it, stuff about "dressing her age" and "turning into a man". I was really annoyed by her lashing out at someone who wasn't even there. Amber's mom, her name's Charlene, didn't actually agree, but she gave me that pitying look. She even suggested raising some money to get me a good flat or asking Amber to allow me to live with her, but I turned this down instantly. I like it at Dorothy's. It's weird, but it's cool.
Of course, I didn't say a thing about Iris or Michael. Or any of the fetish stuff for that matter.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
It's sort of weird that she had to go home on the same flight and be taken home by Amber's mom, if they're such enemies and at are such odds, why stay with each other longer than necessary. Though it does seem like Amber's mom is better in terms of bitchiness, makes me wonder where Amber gets it from? I wonder why Justin didn't come to the airport to pick his girlfriend up? Anyway, hope to see more soon! k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
I try to maintain a strictly subjective perspective. Just because the main character sees things this way does not mean they are like this or that others see it too.

Dear diary!
I didn't remember how small our town was. Most people are home for the holidays, but there's still hardly a crowd. I met a few friends and they were all very impressed with my weight-loss. I haven't had time to see Justin, but I'm certain he already heard of it. Right now, I'm helping my mom and dad with preparations for the holidays. There's so much to do. I just finished doing the decorations in the living room. Mom said she was really happy that I had taken up sports. She used to do more, but with her job at the shop, she just doesn't have the time to do any sport. I just glossed over the whole thing, because I didn't want to slip up and tell anyone about what Dorothy does for a living and what she looks like, but when I think of my mom, I sure want to stay fit. I mean, she's breathing heavily when she brings stuff up from the cellar.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
I met Justin! It was totally weird. We met at the playground. Since the mall shut down, the teenagers have taken over the kids' playground when night falls. During the day, it's more difficult. I found him sitting on one of the swings. He had just managed to twirl himself up and was just getting ready to let it go when I called him. He almost fell on his face. I had to laugh and so did he.
"I'm sorry I distracted you!"
"You always distract me, you're so amazing!"
Wow! That was one cool thing to say. I love him! He's the best. I came closer and he took me in his arms. I said:
"I missed you so much. Without you, life's really hard."
He nodded and replied:
"Me too. You wouldn't believe how awful this town is without you."
We ended up on the big swing that's just a kind of suspended large flat bowl and cuddled. It was really cold, but with him, I was warm. We talked and we talked. He told me everything about work, about all the things that happened while I was away, about his plans to set up his own company. All of this sounded awesome. When I arrived here, I was really amazed how everything had become even worse, but I was impressed by his optimism. That's when he said the best thing:
"I can do this, with you on my side."
"I love you!"
I rolled over and kissed him. He smiled and kissed me back.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Really nice reunion there with boyfriend and girlfriend, I think it's sort of cool that he barely noticed that she changed at all, maybe he was in it more for her personality than her looks, which is what real relationships should be about anyway, but I could probably guess that he doesn't mind that she's in much better shape, I bet the sex would be better too, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, that's for future sections to point out. Can't wait to see more! k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
It turns out that writing is hard if you don't have the time for it. Stupid relatives! Mom invited them all. We have a rotation. This year, it's our turn. I told Mom that Justin would come over once celebrations are over at his family and she said it was okay, the more the merrier. Still, there's so much to do.
Anyway, here's what happened after our kiss on the swing:
We went on a long walk. The night was cold, so we stuck close together. I told Justin a cleaned-up version of my life with his grand-aunt. He smiled a lot and asked no questions. He knew her, but I wasn't sure whether he had any idea of her "job" or "lifestyle". As a result, we stayed on the surface. Instead, I talked about college. I tried to skim over the presentation, but told him of my struggle with Amber.
"You should just try to ignore her. I don't know what's going on with her, but she's always been a jerk towards you. I guess she just can't stand her."
"Well, neither can I. She's always mean and she's always spreading lies about me."
That was the moment when the unexpected happened. Three shapes appeared in front of us. We knew them. Malcolm, Bill and Howie were three good-for-nothing guys that spent their time hanging out and smoking weed and other stuff. They were typical thugs, but usually, you could get along with them. Malcolm and Howie were in my class once, but then they had to repeat it. Anyway, Malcolm stood in our way and said:
"Hey, Nora, you're back in town and you haven't even called. What's up with you?"
Justin did his white knight thing and asked him:
"Why don't you piss off and leave us alone?"
He's a pretty big guy and I'm quite sure he could handle Malcolm on his own, but with his friends, it wasn't as simple.
"Hey, calm down. I wasn't talking to you." He turned to me: "So Amber told us you're both back. Amber, she's cool, she texted me as soon as she was here."
I answered:
"Who cares? Stay with Amber. If she's so cool, why don't you just do whatever you want and leave me alone?"
He shrugged:
"Whoa. You're just as she said. You're all 'I'm so cool, 'cause I'm in college'. What a piece of shit!"
I could feel myself seething.
"Screw her! There she goes again, spreading stories about me."
I really exploded. I must have been quite the sight. As Justin told me later, I sort of exploded into a big, loud and very angry rant about Amber. Malcolm and his friends tried to calm me down, but I just got angrier and louder. In the end, they just ran away.
I still don't know how I did this. Am I turning into some kind of angry ranty woman?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Interesting, her new body and health is making her feel better about herself, defending herself, unlike she was in high school, taking the abuse that was heaped on her by Amber and her cronies. Or maybe she's roid raging, maybe Dorothy slipped something in one of her drinks that's still in her system. Whatever it is, I sort of like the new version of this girl. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Dear diary!
I'm really depressed! Everything started so nicely and then it went downhill. I'm angry and frustrated and everything. It happened after the party with the family. Everybody was enjoying the food and the drinks, there were loud kids everywhere, ancient grandparents and great-grandparents sitting around drinking eggnog, it was horrible like everytime. Happily, no one bought me any presents and I got cash mostly. The presents I gave everybody were okay and most were happy. So far, so good.
When Justin arrived, I was so happy. Now I can only say, good riddance.
He came to our door, my uncle Steve opened and let him in. He was really nice at first, brought a small present for my mom and my dad and was all around cool. He even made some smalltalk with my great-grandmother Bernice, the one who's really quite far away now. Still, he kept it up and she told him one of her inane stories about some time in which she lived long ago. It's amazing, she's not that much older than Dorothy, but she's completely balmy.
Anyway, after smalltalk and cookies, we went upstairs to have some time for us. I locked the door so we wouldn't be disturbed and told him to get on the bed. He did. I was really nervous. He hadn't seen my new look yet. Once he was there, I could see that he was anxious to make love. Me too. I was really hot.
So, I did a little dance, which I totally shouldn't have because he didn't deserve it. I took off my clothes one by one and I could really see him getting more and more excited.

And then it happened.
I took off my shirt and his eyes went wide. I was super nervous and had no idea what he was thinking. He was certainly surprised, so I continued and opened my bra. I turned around first and dropped it so he couldn't see my breasts. I had seen this move on the internet and I was pretty certain it turned him on.
I turned around, my hands still on my boobs and then, slowly, revealed them.
That's when the atmosphere crashed. I could really see his disappointment. He said nothing about my weight-loss, he said nothing about how I was in shape now. He tried to hide it, but it didn't work. It was shit. He hated it. He hated my body. He hated me.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Awww, I feel so bad for her. Justin's an idiot if her doesn't love the new body that she has attained through hard work. Maybe she could get implants, since I guess her breasts were one of her best features before, but if he can't appreciate muscles, like most of us here do, she can find someone better, like me! k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View