Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577228 Posts in 73472 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 01:06:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Muscleshake
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscleshake  (Read 4819 times)

Online The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Muscleshake
« on: April 29, 2021, 04:35:20 pm »
Decided to post a little one-shot today instead of new chapter of "Welcome to the Cul de Sac". This was inspired by a short piece on the old © Saradas site. Enjoy.

Muscle-shake

My twin sister Nat and I have been waiting for this day for nearly 3 years now. And after our single experience on our 17 birthday, we know what to expect and can no longer hold back our desires. It's our 18th birthday, the day our parents promised that we can get open access to muscle-shakes.

Our dad is George “Massive” Massey, the current 2 times Mr Olympia and those titles are owed wholly to our mom. Janet Massey is a genius chemist. She's always loved big bodybuilders and met my dad while managing his drug regime.

She spent years supplying our dad with all the best new experimental drugs taking him to the top leagues. It wasn't until her last creation that he he went from competitor to champion. The micro-muscle expansion powder, or when mixed with a heavy dose of protein powder mix and full-fat milk, the muscle-shakes.

Dad's added over 40lbs to his competitive frame with the muscle-shakes but it's the change it mom that's got us both so excited. She's 5'4” and was barely  125lbs, now she's the biggest muscle-woman in the world, with no competition.

Mom's never been into competing so she just takes the stuff to buff herself up, and dad's loving it just as much if not more than mom is.

Both Nat and me were given a single shake each on our 17th birthday with the promise that if we kept up good grades and behaved ourselves; i.e. didn't try to steal any shakes, we'd be allowed to take a daily shake to bulk ourselves up to the bodies of our dreams. Bodies like our parents.

Both Nat and I have always idolised our dad's physique, and now our mom's too, and have wanted to have huge muscles since we were young. With the development of the muscle-shakes, our desires were put into overdrive. The last year in particular has been dedicated to our bodies and grades.

Nat and I are both best friends and twins, despite being different genders. We're both about 5'10” and we've built some finely chiselled fitness bods the both of us. Is this enough? HELL NO! Is what Nat would scream. She was always worried, and even ashamed of her dreams as a kid, but I always supported her. But now with the muscle-shakes, her dream WILL become a reality. It also helped that over the past few years that I've developed a muscle fetish, which has now been ruined by mom. I can't get hard of any other body anymore. Only Nat knows about this though.

It's finally time. Our birthday was a Saturday this year. No other priority today. We both woke up early, cooked ourselves a massive protein filled breakfast, getting our bodies primed for our change.

Mom came downstairs as we were finishing up our breakfast.

“Not preparing anything for parents?” Mom asked, her footsteps echoing across the house.

“We made sure to prepare your usual this morning.” I said

“Even got your coffee ready.” Nat added.

Mom gave us a knowing look.

“Breakfast before anything. Your dad's going out for a photo shoot today, although I think you guys are probably a little happy about that. We've booked a table tonight for diner. Don't forget that later”
Dad came down some enough wearing an oversized sweatsuit. Nat and I had finished breakfast earlier and had to wait for our parents to finish there's and dad to go to work. Nat was probably more tense than me, although she'd disagree.

They took there time with the giant, for normal people, breakfast and dad left after wishing us a happy birthday and knew we'd enjoy our gifts.

“Okay, Nathan, Natalie. I guess it's time. As you both know, your father and I haven't shared this secret with anyone yet. You both will be the 3rd and 4th persons to have our muscle-shakes.”

We both know that. We both were given one each on our 17th birthday and were given the same speech then.

Mom walked over to the second refrigerator, the one with the finger print and retinal locks and pulled out 2 cans. Mom started a plan to make basic sell-able cans of a minimal dose shake. She also used this process to produce our family's personal supply of muscle-shakes labelled “MAX”. She knew we wouldn't be pleased if she started selling the public version, which does give some benefits but not like a real dose does, before we started using the real thing.

She gave both Nat and I a can marked “Muscle-shake MAX” with a smile on her face. We couldn't as busted open the cap as quickly as we could before chugging our shakes down in a single take. We couldn't get the drink down our throats fast enough and we were even sucking out as much of the dregs from the can as we could before we both started to get that feeling.

A feeling we couldn't forget, even after a year. I wanted to close my eyes and just indulge on this sensation but I kept them open. I had to watch Nat and I'm really glad she did the same.

Everyone of our muscles were galvanised. It felt like lightning gracefully flowing through our bodies. I could feel it pulsing in all my lean 194lbs frame as every muscle began to expand. But my eyes were glued to Nat.

Her lean 168lbs of muscles were pulsing, and blowing up before my eyes. She quickly expanded from her fitness model looks to a muscle physique girl to light-weight bodybuilder to heavyweight bodybuilder to male heavyweight bodybuilder and even beyond that! Her clothes strained against her now protruding pecs, bulging biceps and colossal quads. A single flex would shred her attire.

I would've missed my own change of it wasn't for the near orgasmic sensations, the rising traps being felt behind my head and my vision being obscured by my own gargantuan chest. My now horse-sized cock was also straining my underwear.

The two of were catching our breathes from the rush of massive growth, probably over 150 extra pounds each. My God, my sister is just fucking gorgeous. The smirk on her face said she thought the same about me. We were about to run down to the basement gym, a gym that'll put any other gym to disgrace when we heard a grunt from the kitchen.

We expected to see our usual 250ish lbs mom. It seems she took a shake for herself, exploding into a 400+lbs massive muscle beast.

“Mind if I join your little workout?”

If people like this I have some ideas to write a continuation. Thanks for reading.

Forum Saradas

Muscleshake
« on: April 29, 2021, 04:35:20 pm »

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
Re: Muscleshake
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 06:58:57 pm »
Karma plus. So hot

Offline vfugar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 09:18:08 pm »
Yes cannot wait for more
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 01:32:03 am »
Great one shot. Can't wait to see what comes next with your writing.

Offline Super_squirrel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2021, 04:39:09 am »
This is incredible. Can’t wait to read more

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Muscleshake

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View