Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577253 Posts in 73476 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 04:23:26 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Until the End
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Until the End  (Read 8533 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Until the End
« on: April 20, 2021, 12:17:16 pm »
'I hate those boys'. It was all I could think right now. Jake had always been a complete jerk, but I'd expect Mark would stand up for me at least a little. We lived next door. We were always best friends. That was of course until we entered high school. Then he started hanging out with the cool kids, and I had always been the nerdy girl who got straight As and was bad at sports. That would also reflect on my shape. At 5'7" and 147 pounds I wasn't fat or anything, but I was soft. Everywhere. And right now, that was more than enough for those assholes to pick on me. Especially during Phys Ed classes.
I ran into the locker room, closed myself on a booth and sobbed. I was tired. I was sick of that. I wanted to change, but had no idea how. Eventually, I lost track of time. I spent a few hours on social media, lusting over the bodies many of those famous, desired women had. Actresses, singers, athletes. I wanted to be like them, no matter how shallow that seemed.
Class ended, people came in and out. I was absorbed on my thoughts. Finally, I left the booth. Everything was silent. Light was a little dim, it seemed like we were close to night already. I changed clothes and headed out. The gymnasium door was closed
'Fuck' I thought to myself. I'll have to go around the gym. Fine.
As I walked through the equipment, I thought I heard something. Those machines. They were calling me. That was the answer. I was sure all of those famous girls worked out. Our school had those for the football and basketball program, but other students were allowed to use them on scheduled times. Maybe I could try it. But, then again, what did I know about weight lifting? I'd probably end up hurting myself. And if someone found out, It'd be another reason for laughing.
Still, why not? I looked at the dumbbells. I'd seen them before. I grabbed a small one, 5 pounds it said. I tried to curl it. It was heavy, but it felt good. I could feel the burning on my bicep after 5 or 6 reps. I changed hands.
"What are you doing here?" The silky voice came from behind made me skip a beat. I almost dropped the dumbbell on my foot.
"I'm.. I'm sorry I..." I was trying to come up with an excuse when I turned and watched her. Then my mouth shut.
I had heard of her. Ms. Kirkpatrick. She was the assistant coach for the basketball team and word said she was in the military before starting working on our school. I had no idea however she looked like that.
Her tight white tank seemed painted on her body. Round shoulders that stretched the fabric. The sleeves came down up to the middle of her forearms, but I could tell she had some beef on them. Ms. Kirkpatrick had a V shaped upped body, and the tank was just short enough I could see the bottom of her abs. They looked defined, the crevice on the middle very visible. I was shocked.
"Who are you, young lady?" her voice was calm, not angry or pissed I was there. It calmed me down
"I'm... Amanda... Amanda Stein"
"Well, miss Stein... what are you doing here?"
"I'm..." I was ashamed of saying it, but her calm and confidence made me comfortable of admitting everything "I... actually don't know. I thought I could give these weights a try but... truth is I have no idea of what I'm doing"
she smiled. Apparently, speaking the truth was something ms. Kirkpatrick appreciated.
"Well, Miss Stein. Why do you want to work out, exactly?"
Again, her tone was calm, confident, and left no space for questioning or confrontation. She was straight forward asking, and I should be answering
"I... I want to look better" I looked at my own feet, embarrassed of my answer
I saw a small smidge on ms. Kirkpatrick's mouth
"I see... and how do you want to look, exactly?"
I looked at her. Or to be honest, at her torso. It seemed the confidence in her voice came straight from her body. Her posture. The assurance her muscles gave her. This was a beautiful, very fit, 40ish woman. She'd take no bullshit. That's what I wanted. My voice came out weak as I answered her
"Like... you"
This time she smiled. At all times she kept her hands behind her back
"Well, on that case, Ms. Stein. Be here tomorrow at 7 am. Sharp. Let's see if you're worth of my help. Now go home"
"Y-yes... yes, ma'am"
She turned around and walked knowing fully towards the back door of the gym. I stood there staring at her. Her back was broad. I took a glance at her bottoms. Ms. Kirkpatrick had very round, firm butt muscles that I could see even hidden on her cargo pants.
I went home that day with one idea, and one idea only. I'd be there 7am tomorrow. I wanted to look like her.

6:58am. I was already inside the gym. Ms. Kirkpatrick came walking towards me looking at her watch
"Very good. I honestly didn't think you'd be here. Follow me"
That was it. Not a 'good morning'. But, you take what you can get. She seemed to like my punctuality.
"Listen up ms. Stein, cause I'm only saying it once. I can make you look better, but you have to prove to me that you are worth of my time. I demand full commitment. To dieting, training and resting. Don't ever be late. Don't ever make excuses. Is that clear?"
"Y-yes"
"I didn't hear you"
"Yes! It's clear... sir, ma'am"
She chuckled
"Very good. Now, as you know, you can only use these facilities if you booked it. I went ahead and already did that for you. Mondays through Saturdays, from 7 until 8:30am. Religiously. You have 4 weeks to prove me you're worth it. Come"
She took me to the treadmills and instructed me to warm up. From there, we went into a extenuating 60min weight lifting session. Ms. Kirkpatrick showed me exercises, the proper technique to perform them, corrected me. I never complained. I never whined, although I wanted to cry a few times.
"Very good ms. Stein. It will hurt tomorrow. It's supposed to. It's not an excuse for you to not show up. Are we clear?"
"Y-yes"
"Very good. See you tomorrow. Also, bring water. You need to keep yourself hydrated"
"Yes, ma'am. Good day"
"And to you" she said as she turned around and left as if she had been alone on the gym for the last hour.

"That concludes our four week program. How do you feel, Amanda?"
I exhaled hard. It had been an intense session. Over the last month, ms. Kirkpatrick, or Ashley as I found out was her first name and I, in her own way, grew fond of each other. She was strict, she was tough, but she was a nice person. I found out that she was a widow, her husband killed in an overseas round with the navy 3 years ago. And that was it. She never said much more about her life.
"I actually feel good, ms. Kirkpatrick. And motivated" I had lost 6 pounds over the last month, and I felt more energy and disposition for my everyday activities. Also, as I already knew, I loved having a routine. She smiled back at me
"I'm glad to hear that. Would you wish to proceed in our training?"
"Yes, very much"
"Excellent, because I already prepared you a new regimen. We have two months before your junior year ends, which gives us plenty of time to finish up the trimming of your body. And from there, we'll have three months of summer, with no schooling. That's when the bulking begins"
"Bulking?"
"Yes, bulking. You told me you'd wish to look like this" Ms. Kirkpatrick raised her left arm and flexed her bicep. A softball sized muscle popped up "For you to have these, you need to bulk. Is there a problem?"
"No... not at all..." I had said that to her on our first meet out of amazement. I never really had given serious thought about adding muscle to my body. But looking at her... at her proud bicep... Yes, that's what I wanted.

Two months flew by, and by the end of them I had lost another 11 pounds, leaving me down to 130. I looked healthier, I ate better and at the right times now. I was feeling good about myself. Also, during those 8 weeks, as the weather got warmer, several times I had the opportunity to see ms. Kirkpatrick's body in more revealing clothes, which gave me plenty of moments to watch as the muscles on her body moved as she showed me the exercises. It was mesmerizing. She was all ripped, bulging everywhere I looked. The chiseled shoulders, the fibered chest. And her vascularity. Oh my god her vascularity. It was hypnotizing. And it was a goal.
"So... tomorrow we begin my journey to have those?" I pointed at her beefy quads. She chuckled
"Well... yes and no. You see, Amanda, those aren't all natural. I had some pharmaceutical help, per se"
"Oh...." I had no idea of that. "So... does this means I can only look like that if I go on... steroids?"
"Not really. You can look like this naturally, but it requires more time. And a lot more discipline. After I dropped the army I... never had those"
This was the first time in three months of relationship that Ashley was exposing her weaknesses to me. Instead of making me not believe our program, It made me believe more. She was flawed, I could relate to that. And, I wanted to be just like her
"Ms. Kirkpatrick..." I started speaking, not sure of how she'd react "What if... what if I wanted... to get there fast?"
She looked seriously at me
"You know I can't comply with that, Amanda"
"I know, but I'm not asking you to give me the juices. I'm merely asking that... If I happen to know where I could find them, I might start taking them without you knowing at all..."
Ashley remained in silence for a while
"Why do you want to get there fast, Amanda?" Good. This wasn't a sound 'no' to my question. There was a possibility. And as I knew, Ashley wanted nothing but honesty.
"Well. It's the best possible time. There's no school, so there's no chance I have to focus on anything else. Also, I have no plans of attending to parties or anything, so no one will notice the changes through my body during that period. And when school returns... well... I've been dying to reinvent myself, and I'm about to begin my senior year. It's now or never"
I looked at her, eager for an answer. She finally spoke
"Fine. We'll discuss the details of this later. But if at any moment I say stop, you stop, alright? Also, we'll monitor your symptoms. And you cannot lie to me about them"
"Deal"
"See you tomorrow, ms. Stein"
"have a good day, ms. Kirkpatrick"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Saradas

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
Re: Until the End
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 03:47:25 pm »
 :bravo: :bravo:

Again you've got my attention with your writing style. Great start to the story.

The trainer is one straightforward no nonsense one. :rock:

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 04:21:15 am »
I'm on board and ready for another of your great stories. I like the plan so far and am really interested in Ms. Kirkpatrick although I suppose the story will probably center on the high schooler. Either way I am with it for the duration. K+!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 03:16:04 pm »
"Come on, Amanda! Give me three more! Let's go! Yeah! Two more! Don't stop! C'mon, Ms. Stein! One more! Yeah! That's it!"
"aaarrgh" I grunted as Ms. Kirkpatrick took the 40 pound dumbbells from my hands. She had been pushing me over the top on the last three months, but it was worthy. I looked at myself in the mirror. I loved how big my delts have become, and these shoulder presses only made them look bigger. Yeah, sure, there wasn't much definition, but that wasn't what we were looking for right now. The plan was to get bigger and stronger. And the plan was working perfectly. It was the first month of my senior year, and I had regained all the weight I'd lost plus some, but this time it was all muscle.
Ms Kirkpatrick's program was strict, but it worked. Well, sure, and the drugs. I had to recently buy a whole new wardrobe, cause my jeans couldn't fit my thighs anymore. My quads had grown at least 3 inches, and my once flabby butt now looked solid and powerful. I was now able to squat over 200 pounds.
Still, I felt like school wasn't the best environment for me to display my new features. That's why I only wear baggy clothes. I wanted to look better. I knew ms. Kirkpatrick had a cutting phase prepared before the holidays, and I was looking for it.

On my way back home from school Mark was on his front yard. I lowered my eyes as I passed in front of his house, but stopped when he said 'hi'.
Was the cool kid talking to me? I looked at him and answered back
"Hey... how are you, Mandy?"
"I'm... I'm ok... and... and you, Mark?"
"Oh, great... so... senior year, huh?"
"Yeah..."
"Hey Mark, let's go! What are you doing talking to the weirdo?" - Jake's convertible stopped by the curb. I looked at him with anger
"I wasn't talking to her. Let's go" he answered before hopping on the car, never looking back at me. I couldn't believe that. I was so pissed. I couldn't believe he was such a dork. Tears of anger and resentment started rolling down my face. I stormed into my house and into my bedroom. Why did I let those things happen to me?
I pulled the dumbbells I had bought for some home exercises from under my bed. Pumping up always calmed me down. I started doing concentrated curls with the 25s. I felt more and more calm as the anger dissipated thought my veins, feeding up my biceps with adrenaline. If he was a jerk, so be it. If they all were, so be it. I had myself. I had my hard earned muscles. I breathed, inhaling and exhaling all my frustrations.
I took off my t-shirt and stared at myself in the mirror. Yeah, I looked bigger than the regular kid. My shoulders were broader, my arms were thicker, my chest was larger, and it wasn't because of breasts. I was muscular and I knew it. I looked like an hourglass. But it wasn't enough. I had made up my mind.

"So, next week we start your cutting phase, ms. Stein"
"No, we don't"
"What?"
"I'm sorry, ms. Kirkpatrick, but you'll have to change your plans. I want to bulk up some more. At least another 20 pounds" I was talking seriously, staring at her without any signs of doubt in my eyes.
"Look, Amanda, it could be danger..."
"I know. I've read it all" I interrupted Ashley "I've studied and comprehended all the risks and benefits. We can do it over a longer period of time, no problem. But until New year, I'll keep adding muscle. Now, this can be done with, or without your help. But I'd much rather do it with your guidance"
She was shocked. I doubt anyone had ever talked to her like that. Maybe if it weren't for the added testosterone on my body, I probably wouldn't as well. But I was adamant. I was confident. I was almost 18 years old, and I wanted to be big. Period.

Thank God for winter. Due to the cold weather here in January, I could keep with sweatshirts all day. Even that way was becoming harder and harder to hide my size. I looked really big now. I was really big. And I was loving it. I still had no real friends in school, but now I didn't care anymore. Dumbbells and 45 pound plates were my best friends. After my workouts I kept looking at school to the other kids. It made me feel warm inside realizing none of them had the arms I had. Nearly 15 inches arms. Or my torso. Or my quads. Yeah, I was hidden by large clothes, but I could tell no one there could match me when it came to size or strength. Even my neck, enlarged by my protruding traps, looked bigger than anyone's. I noticed I was bigger than even the teachers. It was insanely hot knowing that. I didn't even had to show it. I knew it, and that was enough. At 177 pounds, I had finally agreed to trim down. It was now time to pop those muscles out.
Cutting period was abysmal, however. The food, the training, the privation. I knew it all had a reason, but it was really hard. More than once I thought about quitting, going back to eating and pumping iron like an ox. What kept me going was the mirror, and the slow changes it showed me. Little by little, fibers and veins started coming out. Everywhere. Abs, pecs, shoulders. My back started to look ripped. I could learn about anatomy on my quads. The six pack I've always wanted was turning into a vascular 8-pack. Even the smidge of an Adonis belt showed itself.
I was going from raging bull to a freaking greek statue. And I was absolutely loving it.

It was around 6:30pm, I had just finished another workout, cause now Ms. Kirkpatrick made me workout sometimes twice a day. I was all sweaty and glistening
"Meet me at my office" she said
I entered her office. "You wanted to see me?"
"Yes. Amanda, take off your clothes"
As crazy and sick as that could have sounded to someone, I obeyed, no questions. I knew she wanted to check my progress. I took off my pants and shirt, and stood before her on my sports bra and tiny shorts.
Ashley walked from behind her desk, placed her hands on my beefy, hard shoulders and turned me to the mirror on her wall.
"Flex your biceps" she ordered. I did as commanded. Two large balls of steel jumped out of my arms. The splits between the muscles very visible. I smiled proudly. I knew that my biceps looked better than hers now.
She took two steps back "Now flare your lats"
Still holding the bicep pose, I spread my lats. It caused my frame to look twice as big. I simply loved it. I held the pose for her, I knew what she was looking at. My traps and rhomboids. My back was like the Rocky Mountains seen from above. All the peeks and valleys. And not a single flaw.
"Have you ever thought of competing in bodybuilding, ms. Stein?"
"What?" I lowered my arms and turned to her
"I'm sure you've seen yourself in the mirror. What we achieved, what you achieved with your body is a masterpiece, Amanda. It shouldn't be kept in secret"
"How.. how do you know I keep it in secret?"
"Don't forget I am a teacher in this school, Amanda. I know it all. How you have lunch all by yourself. How you don't get invited to parties. How Mr. Scott and his gang mistreat you. I've been you, you know"
"What... ?"
"I've been a misfit too. And I too found peace by taking good care of my body. Well, not as good as you did. I never had what you have, Amanda. Your body should be looked at. Envied. Worshipped. You worked very hard for it. I assure you that mr. Scott and all of his friends can only dream about having biceps like yours. About having a chest so thick and strong like yours. About having quads so furious that can crush whatever you want. About having that armor of abs."
As ms. Kirkpatrick's words hit me, I felt more and more that need. Yes, she was right. I deserved to be worshipped. I was a specimen. I was ripped with bulging muscles that all those jerks never had. They should be kneeling before me.
And yet, I didn't feel like I could do it
"I... don't know, ms. Kirkpatrick. Yeah, I love my body. It looks great... but... does it? Does it even matter?"
Tears rolled down my eyes. It was too conflicting. Ashley came closer and hugged me. I felt her body. It was solid, I knew. But I also knew mine was more.
"Listen, Amanda. Just think about it, ok? Read about it online. Study it a little bit. If you decide to do it, we can find a contest outside of town. You don't have to expose yourself if you don't want to, but I honestly think you should. The world deserves to see this marvelousness" she pointed at my body.
"I'll... I'll think about it"
"That's all I'm asking"

The next few week I thought about it. After each workout I looked at myself in the mirror. I posed. I flexed. I started feeling more confident about it. Maybe I should give it a go next summer. It was around 9pm when ms. Kirkpatrick texted me one day
'I know you got a letter to skip PE, but the teacher is sick and they called me in to replace him tomorrow. I could use your help'
'Anything you want, ms. Kirkpatrick' I texted back
'Good. Just come by the gym at the class. And bring your workout clothes. Oh, what am I saying, you'll be there earlier for your own workout, right?'
'Right'
'Great. see you then'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2021, 03:39:32 am »
Just outstanding work. One of your best - comparable to Golden Age. 

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2021, 02:59:32 pm »
Excellent ! 

And JC is right.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2021, 05:13:41 pm »
Thanks Jaguar!!!!  :shucks

Looking forwar to when Amanda has to detail her "symptoms" form the steroids to Ashley  :woohoo:

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2021, 09:24:06 pm »
"Great. Now front biceps"
I stood before ms. Kirkpatrick flexing my biceps at her. Over the last two weeks, after training she'd take me to her room so that I could practice bodybuilding poses. 'Just in case' she said, although I knew that what she was doing was prepping me for a contest sooner or later. I didn't mind posing for her. It gave me better knowledge of the sport, of my progress and made me feel good about my body.
"Alright, side chest" she proceeded the routine
As I changed from one pose to another, I asked her about her class later that day
"So, why do you want me to be here, ms. Kirkpatrick?"
"Back lat spread" she ordered, before answering me "Well, my thing is weightlifting. I'm not that connoisseur of ball sports, at least not enough to teach big lessons. So I thought about teaching them a little about the techniques. But I'll need an assistant, and you're obviously the one person that knows her way around those equipments"
I blushed. She was right, if there was something I knew about sports and physical activity, it was to lift weights.
"Alright, so... class is at...?"
"After lunch. I'll wait for you"
"Alright, see you later, ms. Kirkpatrick"
"See you, Amanda"

As I arrived at the gym hours later, class was receiving early instructions from ms. Kirkpatrick. She seemed to be explaining the benefits of weight lifting to them, and also alerting them about the risks of doing it wrong, or unsupervised.
"Oh, hello ms. Stein. Right on time. Class, miss Stein will be my assistant on today's class. If I'm helping someone else, you can call her"
"What? Chubby Mandy? What does she know about working out?" Jake's whisper to his fellow friends was just loud enough for me, and for ms. Kirkpatrick to hear. I looked at her, waiting for a reprimand, but she kept as if nothing had happened. I couldn't believe she'd let that happen.
"So, over the next few weeks, as Professor Jones is off, you'll be doing some weight training. Today we'll start with back, shoulders, biceps and abs. But first, a warm up. five laps around the court. Go"
I looked at ms. Kirkpatrick as the class went out for the jog, waiting for an explanation
"You could use that warm up as well, ms. Stein" her answer came before I opened my mouth. I had no idea why, but I obeyed.
We finished the warm up and ms. Kirkpatrick gathered the class around the pulley.
"Alright, first exercise is called the pull down. Any of you wants to try it, as a demonstration?"
"I will" Jake's voice came from the back of the pack
"Very good mr. Scott. So, sit there and use the device to make sure your legs are well tight to the bench. Great. Now hold this bar right here, about shoulder length. Excellent. Now pull it down until the bar gets close to your chest"
I watched as the weight was being lifted up. It was set for 120 pounds. Not bad, but not that hard. Jake seemed to be struggling, however. He was swinging his arms in an attempt to pull harder.
"Now, this is one of the most common mistakes. Mr. Scott here is using momentum to keep pulling the weights. That is causing him to activate different muscles and may end up in injury. You can stop now, Mr. Scott. The solution for that? Simple: lower the weight. Ms. Stein, care to demonstrate the proper technique?"
Jake looked at me with a smirk on his face. I settled myself on the machine. I knew he was expecting me to lower the weights, but I had no intention of doing it. Instead, I grabbed the bar and did a few of slow, perfect reps with the very same weight he had struggled with. I felt happy inside, cause I knew he was thinking the exact same thing. Then Ms. Kirkpatrick's voice came from behind me. It was almost a whisper
"Take off that hideous sweatshirt and let them be amazed, Amanda"
I froze for a second. But only for a second. Then I pulled the sweatshirt over my head and dropped it to the ground. Before it hit the floor I could hear the 'ooohs' and 'aaaahs' from the class.
"Go on... do another set" Ms. Kirkpatrick's voice came low once again. I obeyed.
The sounds from the class, even though they got louder as they watched my shredded back through it's workout, became more and more distant. I was just focused on the set, this was just me and myself. Nothing else mattered. I finished 10 reps and stepped out of the apparatus. Before I could turn myself and face my colleagues, Ms. Kirkpatrick's hand stopped me.
"Not yet... but be a doll and do a back lat spread, will you?"
I did. And this time, the gasps were more audible. I held the pose, enjoying the feeling of amazement in the air. It was almost palpable. Everyone in that room was staring in awe at my back. My ripped, bulging muscles I worked so hard to earn.
"Now, this exercise is primarily for the back muscles, especially these" I heard ms. Kirkpatrick's voice as she placed her hands on my lats. "Latissimus dorsi or 'Lats' as they call it. It also works a few other, like the rear part of the deltoids and traps. The lats are the muscles responsible for this hourglass shaped figure you see here in ms. Stein."
I started feeling more and more confident about this. Ms. Kirkpatrick surely had planned this for my benefit, and I was loving it.
"As you can see, ms. Stein's waist is much slimmer than her back. Surely, this isn't results of only pull downs, but this shape is what you must seek for when working out. It's also a sign of good health"
I finally lowered my arms and turned around. I stared down at each one of them. I could see their eyes popping out, their pupils dilated, trying to absorb what was standing in front of them.
"Oh my God... she's... all muscular" I heard the not so loud, impressed whispers from the back
"Look at her abs... its like a washboard"
"And her shoulders! So big!"
I smiled. For a second there, I considered taking off my pants as well and flex my quads to them. Ms. Kirkpatrick's voice took me out of my trance
"Now, just for a demonstration, once that exercise gets easier, you can try different things, like a pull up. Ms. Stein?"
I placed myself under the bar, jumped and grabbed it. I did 15 pull ups with perfect form. As I was doing them, this time facing the class, ms. Kirkpatrick proceeded
"See how her lats expand at each pull. Also, notice how her more narrow grip causes her biceps to play a part too. Speaking of biceps, that's enough ms. Stein. We no go to cable curls"
Ms. Kirkpatrick handed me one of the handles. I looked at the weight. It was set pretty heavy, but I got this.
"So, this is the one armed cable curl. It is important that you stabilize your body, contracting your core. This is a more advanced exercise, but it is a great one, cause it isolates the biceps. Please, ms. Stein"
I positioned myself sideways to the cable, placed my left hand on my hip and started curling with my right hand. I tried to fight the urge to look at my bicep through the exercise, but I couldn't. I loved how it engorged and bulged at each rep, the big blue vein on it's top becoming more and more prominent. I finished 8 reps and took a 180o turn to start my left. I was now with my back to the class. I knew for a fact that my bicep looked even more astonishing from the rear view
"Oh my God, look at her gun" this time class wasn't whispering. They were plain shouting. I felt powerful and admired.
I finished my left and waited for new instructions
"So, who's next? Perhaps you, mr. Scott?" Ms. Kirkpatrick looked defiantly at Jake.
"Erm... sure" he approached and I gave him the handle, still pushed so the weight was out of it's resting place. Jake wasn't ready for it and was pulled towards the weight as it hit the ground with a loud thud. People laughed at him. Disconcerted, he tried to mimic my pose and curl, but he never lowered the weight to something he could manage. Result was pathetic. Jake had to basically use all of his arm's muscles to even move the weight. The weight I had just curled for reps in front of the whole class. Oh, this was amazingly good.
"You see, mr. Scott. There is no shame in lowering the weight, if that's too much for you to handle. Perhaps ms. Stein can help you. Or, how did you call her earlier? "Chubby" Mandy?"
Jake was red with embarrassment. I walked towards him, and before adjusting the weight for about half of what I just curled, I stopped in front of him for a second and stared at him. Yes, he was taller, at least 4 inches, but right now I could feel his uneasiness, his fear of me. With my rippling body next to his, it was very clear that Chubby there was no more
"Buffy Mandy fits better from now on, Jake" I whispered to him. He lowered his eyes and nodded
As Jake did his set, I made sure to stay by his side, helping and correcting his moves. I wanted him to be sure that in that place, I was the boss around.
"Now, before you go on and give it a try, I think it's best if we address the elephant in the room" ms. Kirkpatrick spoke "But first, ms. Stein, pants"
I looked at her and complied. As I stepped out of my legs, more amazement sounds came from the class. My quads were ripped after the whole cutting phase I was going through.
"I'm sure you've all heard of bodybuilding before, but you'll probably never been in front of a bodybuilder. Well, Ms Stein here might not see it yet, but I'd say she is a bodybuilder. Would you agree, class?"
Nods of approval came from everywhere
"Well, in that case... ms. Stein, Front double bicep, please"
I raised both my arms over my head and lowered them into a 90 degree position, flexing as hard as I could. Mark was the first one to step closer
"Wow, Mandy... I... didn't know"
"Can I touch?" one of the girls asked. Ms Kirkpatrick looked at me. This was my call. And I wanted it. I nodded at her
With my consent, students stepped closer and felt my biceps two at a time. A few wanted to also feel my abs, which I promptly allowed, flexing them hard. Back, quads, even calves. As ms. Kirkpatrick ordered me through the rehearsed poses, all my classmates admired and worshipped my body.
"My God, it's so hard..."
"Look at the size!"
"Wow, watch those fibers..."
Even Jake felt the hardness of my bicep. I winked at him and whispered "I know... you could only wish, right"

the end

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2021, 04:36:21 pm »
Another great short story from you! I hope to see a sequel or epilogue in the near future, preferably about Amanda's prep for her first show and hooking up with Mark or Jack...or maybe even Ms. Kirkpatrick?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Until the End

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View