Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577338 Posts in 73481 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 06:34:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Tina's bulking obsession - part 3 teaser
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tina's bulking obsession - part 3 teaser  (Read 3314 times)

Offline Nick563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Tina's bulking obsession - part 3 teaser
« on: April 20, 2021, 10:11:18 am »
More of the hulking muscle-obsessed futa for you to enjoy! This time she's really humiliating her brother using her humongous cock and her immense body. Here's a small teaser:

The last couple of weeks have been nonstop training for Tina. She pushed herself more and more with each workout, making her muscles swell to even more grotesque sizes. She was now 854 lbs and still growing bigger every day. Taking a look around her, she could only see massive mountains of bulk as her head was surrounded by traps and deltoids so thick and overgrown they completely shattered any human limits. Her biceps looked like basketballs, her veiny pecs were as big as computer monitors and her legs put tree trunks to shame with the sick amount of beef they were now packing. Her abdomen went from a gorgeous 8-pack to an insanely ripped 10-pack while her gut began to bulge outwards a little from all the steroids. Still, it looked like a marble sculpture pushed to the extreme. Eventually, all of the heavy weights she had in her backyard now barely managed to give her a proper pump. None of them posed a challenge for her massive muscles anymore so she had to stack them on top of each other and use her monstrous arms to squeeze them together into a heavy mound of metal.

“Come on, bro! I know you can do better! I can barely feel you trying.” she said with her eyes closed while resting on the warm grass. Zane continued to suck and lick the monster cock while using his hands to grope his sister’s huge balls. After the workout, Tina had an idea to inject her steroids into her balls to see how it would feel. Just as she anticipated, it felt incredible. She could feel her big round balls getting more and more bloated as they sucked all of the growth hormones from the IV bag. Zane could feel her balls producing massive amounts of sperm as he sucked her cock vigorously.

Tina tore his pants right off, revealing his 4 inch boner. “You really are a little pervert, ain’t you? Look at this tiny cock of yours. It’s barely bigger than the veins on my biceps.” she said as she flexed one mighty bicep, making the fat veins on it explode with tremendous size. “Hmm, tell you what. If you manage to make me cum using your little prick I’ll give you a blowjob.” she said with a perverted smile. Zane’s eyes lit up as he heard these words. “Deal.” he said with great confidence. “Hold on. I didn’t say which hole you’re supposed to please.” Tina said as she flexed her humongous cock, bringing its head right in front of Zane’s tiny manhood.

The thousands of pounds of steel struggled to resist Tina’s throbbing cock as her muscles pumped up bigger from the effort. Her veins exploded with new size, making her already massive muscles swell to insane proportions. The metal was beginning to give in. “Fuck yes!! Take my fucking cock!! I’m gonna make a new hole for my beautiful cock!! I’m gonna fuck this useless pile of scrap!!” Tina said as she witnessed her entire body becoming grotesquely pumped and riddled with even more thick veins.

You can find the entire story as well as many others on my patreon right now! Only $5 a month(basically a cup of coffee)! I'll leave you a link below! Thank you for taking an interest in my work!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44975337

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Tina's bulking obsession - part 3 teaser
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 01:37:35 am »
Kinky and interesting style. Such a tease as well. Good luck with your drive.

Offline Nick563

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Tina's bulking obsession - part 3 teaser
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 08:30:39 am »
Thank you! :thanks:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Tina's bulking obsession - part 3 teaser

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View