Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577350 Posts in 73483 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 07:05:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Debra's progress - part 5 teaser
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Debra's progress - part 5 teaser  (Read 2268 times)

Offline Nick563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Debra's progress - part 5 teaser
« on: April 10, 2021, 08:23:09 am »
Another iteration into Debra's journey to the perfect body. This part focuses on her huge tits which have been left for quite a while. She sets out to correct this mistake and get her tits to match her new muscle mass. Enjoy!

During the last few weeks, Debra’s muscles grew significantly as a result of her ruthless training sessions. It also helped that she doubled all of her doses of roids, making her gains even more impressive. Her majestic muscle mass reached a new milestone of 450 lbs. She was very proud of herself. She was also very fond of her huge clit which reached a whopping 9 inches when hard and 4 inches when relaxed. Her womanhood was now twice as large as most guys’ erections. She made sure that every workout would be more effective than the last, constantly adding more weight and trying new and more challenging exercises. Every bite of chicken breast she took went straight to her growing musculature, making her glorious physique thicker and stronger. And she ate a lot, even though she wasn’t the greatest fan of chicken or rice. It didn’t matter to her what she ate, it only mattered that it helped her grow bigger. Her little slave Sarah spent day and night servicing her mighty master: cooking endless protein filled meals for her, helping her release loads upon loads of juice after the heavy workouts and taking care of her steroids supply. Debra was very demanding, but her massive body and her undeniable sex appeal made Sarah more than happy to keep going.

“Hey, slave! Listen up! I’m going to the clinic. I need to get these small boobs fixed before I get really mad. I can’t believe I was so careless. My babies need to be way bigger to match my beautiful guns! Wait here ‘till I get back and make sure dinner is ready by then!” said Debra as she squeezed her big boobs with disappointment in her eyes. Judging by her estimation, her new boobs would need to be at least as big as her head in order to keep up with her muscles. Luckily, she anticipated that her growth would be pretty extreme and got expandable implants right from the start.

Debra and Dr. Michaels entered the operating room and he gently asked her to make herself comfortable while he prepared the procedure. She then removed both her bra and her tights, revealing her full naked perfection to the good doctor. She was marvelous. She was beyond hot. The doctor, which was a man in his late 40’s, although in pretty good shape, was simply overwhelmed by her physical superiority. She flexed her arms and looked proudly at the 30+ inches of mass contained in her biceps and triceps as massive veins surged all over them. She could see the doctor’s erection as he approached her with a tray. On it there were 2 massive syringes and some other useful items for the procedure. “All right, there. Now relax and let me fill you up!” said Dr. Michaels as he put on his gloves and grabbed one of the syringes.

“More!! Make ‘em bigger, doc!” said Debra without even opening her eyes. The doctor had no choice but to continue to expand her tit to even and even bigger size. “Fuuuuck!! Yes!! Keep going!!” Debra moaned as she felt her skin stretching to accommodate the new mass of the growing orb underneath. Her clit sprung to life too, now throbbing like crazy on the operating table. He kept pumping more into her until she reached 2250cc. “Miss Debra, we should really stop now. It’s not safe to…” he tried to say, but couldn’t finish. “MORE!! FUCK!! DON’T STOP NOW, DOC!! I’M FUCKING CLOSE TO CUMMING!!” Debra screamed with incredible pleasure as she felt her boob getting bigger than her head.

You can find the entire story as well as many others on my patreon right now! Only $5 a month(basically a cup of coffee)! I'll leave you a link below! Thank you for taking an interest in my work!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44975337

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Debra's progress - part 5 teaser

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View