Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580170 Posts in 74087 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 07:17:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #FANfiction: *Named FBB's*~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #FANfiction: *Named FBB's*~collected  (Read 2575 times)

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
#FANfiction: *Named FBB's*~collected
« on: March 29, 2021, 01:02:03 pm »
Are there any stories ... focused on real-life [FBB] celebrities? extra bonus if they have themes of muscle growth and worship too ...

There's several by 'lilguy' called Muscle Encounters...

...here:  https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=31572.0
If I find others, I'll post them. Anyone who wants to, go ahead and add yours too!   :singing:
“Of course, I talk to myself; sometimes I need expert advice”  ~Unknown

:laugh:

Forum Saradas

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: #FANfiction: *Named FBB's*~collected
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 01:20:23 pm »
One called Tazzie Colomb Dominates Charity Football Event by 'Newshound' here:  https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=525827.msg2582911#msg2582911

Another based on 'Renné Toney' called Rebecca the Incredible By Jeremy Wilson here:  https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=525827.msg2096266#msg2096266

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: #FANfiction: *Named FBB's*~collected
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 01:28:20 pm »
Rachel
by Paul Smith

from ~xtreme strength

Tags: #Muscular Woman   #Arm-Wrestling   #Female Beats Male   #Strength Feats   #Coitus

Word Count: ±2,090

Synopsis: Rachel McLish allows a fan to ‘win’ at arm-wrestling so she can get to ‘know him’ better

Through the window, you see Rachel McLish pull a t-shirt down over her taut breasts (it only just covers them) and put on a pair of tight jeans. She flicks her dark hair over her broad shoulders and steps into the bar. She can clearly feel that all eyes are on her—she is, after all, incredibly attractive. No-one but you knows that beneath her clothing she has muscles to die for.

"I'll shag anyone who can beat me at arm-wrestling!” she breathes.

Unsurprisingly, there is a big response.

She casually sits down beside a table and rests her elbow in front of her. Soon, an man of average build is sitting opposite her. As they grasp hands, he says, "I'll try to be easy on you, little lady."

Rachel just smiles sardonically. "Ready when you are," she says.

The man starts to push. Miss McLish hardly notices. The man strains to beat her, gritting his teeth, his face going red. Then, still smiling, she easily forces his hand against the table. When he has been defeated he stands, looks admiringly at Rachel and walks off.

"Who's next?"

Several men try their luck, with no success. Several even try at once, but still Miss McLish seems to have no difficulty. A very well-built man from the opposite side of the bar marches over and pushes aside the other men, saying, "Outta my way, you bunch of wimps!"

Physically, the man is several times the size of Rachel, and when they grasp each other's hands, her fingers only just reach half-way around his palm.

"Ready...Go!" shouts a spectator.

The man grits his teeth. It is clear he is holding nothing back in his attempt to beat Rachel. For the first time, Rachel's biceps bulge a little, suddenly making the t-shirt seem very tight. The contours of her arm can be clearly seen as her muscles flex underneath. Miss McLish watches the shocked expression of the man in front of her as his arm is pushed downwards. Refusing to be beaten, he reaches out with his other hand and starts to pull with that as well. At this, Rachel starts to push his hand back using slightly more of her formidable strength. Still with little effort on Rachel's part, the man's hand is forced backwards until it is pressed hard against the tabletop. The man stands up, hanging his head in shame. Even he could not overcome the might of Rachel McLish.

Having beaten every other man in the pub, she turns her beautiful head towards you. Looking you in deep in the eyes, she beckons you with her index finger. Cautiously, you walk over to her and sit opposite. She puts her hand up on the table. You shake your head, indicating that you know you cannot beat her. Seeing this, Rachel winks erotically. Carefully, you place your hand on the desk and grasps her mighty fist. Her skin is silky smooth; just touching it excites you. Rachel grabs your hand extremely tightly, making her triceps bulge noticeably. It is obvious that she could crush your hand easily if it took her fancy.

Suddenly, you begin wrestling. You try to force her hand back with all your might. You are surprised to see it start to move. Then, you look up at Rachel. It is clear that she is letting you win. Soon, her hand has reached the 45 degree mark. Seconds later, Miss McLish's gorgeous hand is 'pinned' against the woodwork.

"Looks like you've won," she says huskily, "now for your prize."

Unable to believe your luck you sit, shocked, until Rachel physically pulls you from your seat and tows you out of the pub, her delicate fingers still gripping your hand incredibly tightly. The large man who Rachel had defeated earlier steps in front of her, blocking your path.

"You let him win," he boomed, "if you're going to shag anyone, it should be me!"

"Fuck off, you cretin!" replies Rachel angrily.

"Oooh! Stroppy little bitch, ain't she?" says the man, foolishly.

"Right! That's it. Move," says Miss McLish, reaching up and grabbing the man's collar.

"Oh no! The little lady's got me by the collar! Whatever shall I do?" taunts the man.

"You'll move, that's what!" answers Rachel, lifting him from the ground, using only one arm. Her biceps bulge impressively, tearing through her t-shirt.

"I already know your arm's strong, let's see what the rest of your body is like!"

At this, the man reaches out and tears the t-shirt from her voluptuous physique. As the shredded cloth flops against the floor, Rachel McLish's enviable body is revealed. Her tits are huge, swelling from her figure like two watermelons, ripe for the picking. Her skin is tanned, and smothered with sweat making her skin glisten beautifully in the light. Also, her physique is packed with dense muscles, descending in ripples from her shoulders, each flexing in turn as she lifts the large man further from the ground. Her abdominal muscles are equally well-developed, stretching out as she holds the stupid fool above her head. She arches her back (making her immense breasts stretch up towards her thick neck) before powerfully throwing him forwards, slamming him against a concrete wall, leaving the material with several large cracks. As she did this, her breasts wobbled like jelly on a plate, bouncing slightly as she against stands erect.

Next, Rachel continues her walk towards the pub's exit as if nothing had happened. Judging by the sweat running down her broad back and the way in which the muscles on it bulge in time to her movement, you conclude that Miss McLish hasn't completely calmed down. This is confirmed when she reaches out towards the door in front of her and opens it the wrong way, ripping the door from its hinges, splintered wood littering the pavement—and she doesn't even notice.

Walking along side Miss McLish, her muscular, defined arms rubbing against your sides, you cannot help but be taken in by the raw sexuality of this real-life superwoman. You turn to her, look at her beautiful face for a moment, and say:

"Rachel, why did you particularly want to make love to ME?"

"It's because you were the only one willing to admit you weren't as strong as I was. That shows that you're open-minded and not sexist."

"Oh. Thank you."

"By the way, what's your name?"

You tell her your name.

"Hi there! How come you already know my name?"

"It's pretty obvious really—you’re the most famous, the most beautiful and the strongest female bodybuilder of all time."

"Most beautiful? The strongest? You really think so?"

"Yes. Undoubtedly. No other woman could have handled that man back there the way you did."

"Thank you. So, my physique excites you?"

"Very much so."

"Well, we'll see what we can do."

At that moment a heavy duty crane hook happened to be passing over Rachel's head. She reached up and grabbed it using only one hand. With the other she secured herself by gripping a steel girder so tightly it buckled.

"Now watch this!"

You stare in awe as Rachel McLish, for your own personal enjoyment, begins to pull the crane hook towards her. Her muscles tense as she strains to overpower the super-powerful motor that is attempting to pull the hook from her iron grip. Slowly the motor whines as the wonder woman in front of you overpowers it with her superior strength. Her 40-inch double-D boobs are clenched together as she yanks the crane rig from its reinforced fixings. She groans loudly as each of the thick steel bolts snap and fly off one by one. Soon, the base of the tower is completely ripped off on one side. So that the tower leans towards Rachel. She lets go of the hook, turns to you and says:

"I can exert that much power normally, but seeing you and knowing you love my strength, somehow makes me feel stronger. Much stronger. Allow me to demonstrate."

At this, Rachel turns to face the crane's base. She marches up to it and crouches down. Her tight jeans rip where her hard buns press against the fabric making several slits of torn material where her warm, sensual flesh is revealed. Then, the lady powerhouse rams her fingertips into the side of the crane, ripping through the iron like paper. Her breathing becomes deeper and all her muscles flex like never before. You strain to get a better view of her arse as it bulges, tearing through what is left of her jeans. As her jeans slide to the ground, you are given a clear view of Rachel McLish's entire body naked from behind. You watch in rapt admiration as, using that wonderful physique of hers, she literally tears the crane from the ground. The metal tears loudly, distorting and twisting like metal foil. You stare at her buttocks as they clench tightly together, the two large muscles squeezing with incredible strength. You examine her long, black hair that runs down her back, stopping just before her glorious arse. Below that, her smooth, firm legs connect with her bum cheeks faultlessly, reminding you just how erotic this woman really is.

Soon, Rachel is holding the heavy crane above her head, ripped shards of metal hanging down from the immense object. Then, Miss McLish throws the crane aside, grunting loudly as she does so. She turns to face you. She rotates. You examine her slender curves, longing to caress them. Your eyes widen as you stare at her deep, moist cunt and the hot love juices that slowly dribble from it. They run down her shapely legs and drip against the tarmac. Swishing her hair back, lowering her head and staring deep into your eyes, she starts to glide towards you. You gulp nervously, knowing full well that you are dealing with the strongest woman on the planet; a woman who could break your back on a whim. Clearly, she has no thought of doing that now, but the thought is unnerving. Your penis slowly grows.

Rachel approaches you and starts to kiss you. She slowly works her way round to your ear and nibbles on it for a while. With her hand she starts to caress your penis through your clothing. She breathes in deeply, making her chest swell, then she blows in your ear gently making you dick grow some more. She returns to your mouth and wraps her lips around your mouth. She uses her tongue to pry open your mouth and proceeds to caress your tongue with her own. With very little effort at all, she tears your jeans from your body, allowing your hard penis to spring skywards. She holds your dick delicately, and starts to rub it rhythmically, making you shiver with pleasure.

"I love you!" she mouths, sliding her vagina over your penis.

As you enter her, her body stiffens, her muscles tense and her tits harden. She pulls you towards her. You feel her enormous breasts pressed against your chest, her thick, powerful arms wrapped around you. Then, Rachel McLish begins to slide her large pelvis back and forth along your swollen dick, making it push firmly upwards, rubbing against her clitoris. Her entire figure shakes violently, like she is having some kind of fit. She's not—she’s just having a truly superhuman orgasm. The dribble of cum oozing from her cunt becomes more of a flood and she presses you almost too tightly against her body. You join her in climax and blast her insides with warm cum. Rachel shivers with pure ecstasy, her tits starting to dribble milk. This hot liquid runs down her breasts and splatters on the pavement. Some of it stains your shirt, the material dark where her nipples touch your body. As her orgasm draws to a close, Miss McLish screams loudly, and thumps her hand down violently against a car bonnet, tearing clean through it.

Slowly her breathing return to normal and Rachel starts to relax. She loosens her grip and you feet are allowed to touch the ground again.

"That was the best sex I've ever had!" she breathes.

"Me too!" you reply.

"I love you. I have since our eyes first met. I can now see that my instincts weren't wrong. Will you marry me?"

It doesn't take very long for you to think about your answer.

"YES!"

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #FANfiction: *Named FBB's*~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View