Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577229 Posts in 73472 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 01:28:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New One
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New One  (Read 16620 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
New One
« on: March 29, 2021, 01:42:08 am »

"So, tomorrow after her Crossfit thing Claire is going to your place, ok?"
"Sure thing Kate. Is she bringing Jack or should I pick him up at school?"
"He'll probably ride his bike. Don't worry"
"Alright, see you Thursday"
Even after our divorce, Kate and I had a good relationship. With a shared custody of our two kids, Claire who was 16 and Jack, two years younger. I got them Wednesdays and Fridays, and every other weekend. That worked out beautifully for both of us, and allowed me to keep being a part of my children's lives.

The three of us had just finished dinner and I asked them to do the dishes as I took the trash out. When I got back home Claire and Jack seemed to have gotten into some sort of fight. Claire had just grabbed both of Jack's wrists and forced his arms down, holding them tightly. I was a bit surprised with that. Yeah, she was older and into the whole cheerleading/fitness thing, but in my mind Jack should do better against her. It was even more surprising when Claire pushed Jack towards her and quickly got behind him. Before I could say something, she placed her arms under his armpits and her hands on the back of his head, forcing it towards his chest, kind like a full nelson, but standing up.

"Let me go!"
"Say you're sorry first!"
"Alright, that's it. Let him go, Claire. And you, Jack, why does she want you to say you're sorry?"
Claire looked at me still holding her brother still
"He called me names"
"Say you're sorry, Jack. And Let him go now, Claire" I repeated my order
Claire let Jack free and crossed her arms in a menacing pose, staring at him
"I'm... sorry, Claire"
"Very good. Now if you finished up the dishes, go to your room, Jack"
"Yes, dad" he said and left the kitchen. Claire made mention to follow him
"Not so fast young lady"
"What?"
"You shouldn't do that to your brother, you know"
"Why? I thought you'd be happy I can defend myself"
"It's not that, Claire. You two shouldn't fight"
"Well, he should know better. If he wants to call me names, he better be able to defend himself when I come to him. And I don't care what he thinks, I can kick his ass"
"Yeah, well, that was pretty clear. Still, don't do that to him. He's younger than you. Don't bully your little brother"
"Alright, alright. Can I go now?"
"Yeah, good night, honey"
"Good night, dad"

After dropping them off at Kate's the next day, I called my ex-wife
"Hey Kate... are Jack and Claire picking on each other regularly?"
"Well... every now and then, but nothing unusual for teenagers, why?"
"I don't know.. yesterday they got into a fight for something that seemed very ordinary, you know?"
"Care to explain?"
"Well, apparently Jack called Claire something, and she simply went at him"
"Oh... yeah... Claire is quite the tomboy you know. She probably realized she is quite stronger than him, and I think she must be trying to make that clear so that Jack won't get in her way anymore..."
"And are you ok with this?" I was shocked
"No, not really, but maybe they'll start being nicer to each other if Jack realizes that for now he doesn't stand a chance against her"
"What? Are you nuts? Or he'll be full of grievance and when he gets his growth spurt will come back at her"
"Oh, c'mon Alex... we both know Jack is a sweet kid. Plus, he'll need more than a growth spurt to be able to come back at her"
"What do you mean?"
"Are you kidding? Have you looked at our daughter lately? Claire is as buff as they come, Alex. And with all that crossfit thing she's been doing, she's become quite muscular, you know"
"What??" I felt like I had been punched in the head
"In fact, I think she'd give you a run for your money" Kate giggled "We both know you've always been kind of skinny"
"Oh, sometimes you can be so mean... plus, there's no way Claire could take me. She's just a teen, for crying out loud"
"If you say so... anyways, you need to pick her up again at her gym, ok?"
"Yeah, ok. Good night"
"and to you"

As I hung the phone I couldn't erase Kate's words from my mind. Could it be possible? Was Claire so strong that she could take me, a grown man? Truth to be told, Kate was right. At 144 and 5'8" I wasn't exactly what could be described as big. Still, I'm sure Claire was just a fit teen girl.
My mind began to change when I picked Claire up the next day. For the first time I looked at her and noticed it. As she walked to the car, I noticed how big her quads were. At each step she took, they bulged, the muscles on them becoming evident. Her calves could be seen even from the front, as they pushed to each side of her legs.
Claire entered the car and said hi. She was still breathing heavily, as it seemed her workout session had been intense. I couldn't help but check her body on the way home. Claire's shoulders were broad and round, and her arms looked beefy. Her neck was also thick, as was her chest and back, giving her torso a pretty large frame.
God, was that my 16 year old daughter? She looked like a wrestler or something.
Kate's words flew right back to my mind. In a way, it sure looked like Claire could beat my ass if she wanted to. I had no such muscles as she did.

I slept very badly that night. I kept waking up dreading Claire would enter my room and beat me. She'd say things like 'I'm in charge now' and punch me, or choke me, or do what she did to Jack, and I couldn't defend myself. Finally, it was around 6:30 am when I decided to get up. Figuring both her and Jack were still asleep, I went to the kitchen to fix me up some coffee. I was only in my shorts, and was surprised to see Claire in the kitchen with pretty revealing clothes. She had just a sports bra and very tight shorts that didn't cover up much of her buff body.
"Claire... hi... what... what are you doing up?"
"Oh, hi dad. Just working out a little" Claire got down to the floor and started doing pushups. She kept them going in a fast pace, and my eyes grew as I noticed the muscles on her back and triceps jumping out at each rep. She finished up about 30 of them before turning around and started doing sit ups. I never noticed, but my teen daughter had a six pack like those instructors on TV. Even her obliques were visible.
I tried not to stare as I put the coffee into the coffee machine and picked up some milk from the fridge.
I heard her getting back up as I had my face turned to the counter. I tried to sound as casual as I could
"S-so... you always work out this early?"
"No, not really... but I figured you'd have something special for today, so I wanted to get ahead of my schedule" she answered as she walked towards the door. Claire jumped up and grabbed a bar that I had no idea was there. She must have brought it. She then proceeded to do pull ups. I watched in awe as the muscles on Claire's back and arms pulled her up and down, up and down, 15 times. That was absurd. I knew I couldn't do more than 5 of those. She turned around and grabbed the bar again, so she could do leg raises. I spilled the milk on the counter as I watched her. From this angle, I could see how wide her lats were.
She finally dropped to the ground
"Almost all done. I just need something for legs.... hey! I have an idea. Dad, how much do you weight?"
"I... what? 144-145... why?"
Claire smiled. "That should do. Come here, please"
I walked towards her with no idea of what she intended. Claire lowered her body next to me and before I could say something, lifted me up in the air, placing my body on her back, and holding me with one hand on my legs and one hand on my shoulders
"Claire, I..."
"Don't worry, Dad. I got you. I can squat with more than that, you know" and with that Claire began squatting.
It was the most emasculating moment of my life. My little daughter was squatting with me on her back like it was nothing. And she felt pretty comfortable. And I felt pretty safe there. At each rep I could feel those bulging quads and butt muscles pushing me up.
Halfway through her set, Claire started chatting with me, making it clear this wasn't exactly a challenge to her
"So, mom told me you hadn't realized I got a little bigger over these months"
"I... yeah, I..."
"She said I probably inherited her genes. She told me she too could add muscles quite easily"
It was true. If it came down to genetics, it was clear that Claire got hers from Kate. Kate had always been a slender but very fit woman.
After 20 or so squats, Claire put me down. She looked at me. This was a realization moment for both of us
"So, what do you think?" she asked, raising both her arms and flexing her biceps. Softball sized mounts of muscle jumped out. My jaw dropped
"Your little girl is not so little anymore, huh? In fact" she added, lowering her arms and bringing them together in front of her body, flexing her pecs "She has became quite big, right?"

Forum Saradas

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
Re: New One
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 04:05:08 am »
Awesome start!

Offline legslover123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 06:42:32 am »
Amazing as always. Great job Brfan. I wonder about Kate if she will join her daughter into her workout :) and the role reversal in the family.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2021, 08:31:13 am »
Nice to read you again!!!
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline mussgal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2021, 08:32:41 am »
Amazing as always. Great job Brfan. I wonder about Kate if she will join her daughter into her workout :) and the role reversal in the family.

couldnt agree more !

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2021, 09:20:38 am »
I love it! Looking forward to any confrontation! It won't be long before Kate is stronger than her dad and her brother put together!

:woohoo:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2021, 04:41:13 pm »
Another amazing start to a story!!  :wow:

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2021, 05:47:53 am »
Great again, can't wait to read what happens next!  :clap:

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2021, 06:41:48 am »
You always write such tantalizing beginnings to your stories  that only get hotter as you continue. Of course, in my view you usually end just as it is starting to boil. But, I always love your work. K+!

Offline blackhawkdown

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2021, 01:55:40 pm »
You always write such tantalizing beginnings to your stories  that only get hotter as you continue. Of course, in my view you usually end just as it is starting to boil. But, I always love your work. K+!

Agreed.  It's almost like he needs to tag team with some one else to write the endings

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2021, 05:42:23 am »
interested to see where you head with this.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2021, 02:33:27 pm »
Great start!
K+++  :cool2:
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2021, 10:42:48 pm »
Can't wait to read more. This is a great start!

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2021, 05:45:07 pm »
Fantastic story as always! I'd love to see what happens next!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2021, 09:39:16 pm »
The rest of the weekend went awful. After making a complete fool of myself trying to avoid commenting on Claire's physique, I kept feeling awkward about the whole thing. It seemed that what was completely oblivious to me a week ago now was all I could look at. Anything Claire did I saw her muscles popping out. Any movement of her my eyes caught some muscle bulging. It was maddening. I kept having very bad dreams about my daughter challenging me in many ways, and always having the upper hand, due to her chiseled body.

The next week Kate asked me to pick Claire up again at her CrossFit gym, or box as I learned it was called. In a very stupid attempt to try to prove my brain wrong about what I had experienced the last Saturday, I decided to arrive earlier and come inside. Maybe It was all my imagination. Maybe Claire wasn't all that big. Oh, what a terrible mistake.
The second I walked in I realized this wasn't any regular gym place. I recognized many of Claire's cheerleading teammates. But this was different. Yeah, I knew that cheerleading required fit bodies and a lot more strength than we usually give credit, but this crossfitting thing was a whole other level. Every single one of the was... buff. The whole place smelled sweat and vibrated with energy and power. It seemed that each person there had their body sculpted.
My eyes located Claire among them, and my jaw immediately dropped. In a workout outfit that looked very snug on her sweaty, glistening body, Claire was lifting a large bar with some big plates over her head repeatedly. After lifting it, she squatted, causing her trunk sized thighs and bowling ball butt to almost burst the fabric of her shorts. She did it over and over, in a speed I could not describe. After finishing her set, Claire dropped the bar on the ground, making a loud noise. It was really a heavy set of weights. I was impressed.
As Claire breathed heavily, with her hands on her hips, I stared at her. God damn it, she wasn't only big. In this pose, after all the pump that crazy exercise caused to her, she looked huge. Her shoulders looked like coconuts under her skin. Her traps were jumping out of her back, causing her neck to look twice as big. Claire's chest and back were so thick and wide she reminded me of some of the linebackers on my college.
My eyes lowered to her waist and I gulped as I saw her abs. A wall built of muscle bricks, the sweat running through it's crevices. I wondered what would happen if someone tried to punch that wall. Probably break his knuckles.
As Claire moved around the box, I noticed her quads, how they bulged and the muscles split themselves apart at each step. Oh, those legs could crush anything, I bet. She finally stopped under a bar, jumped and grabbed it, with her palms facing forward. It looked a little awkward to do pull ups like that, but hey, what do I know?
As Claire started pulling herself up, I let out a small gasp. In this position, her lats flared widely, and her shoulders and biceps exploded into life. I watched in awe as, with each rep, Claire's biceps engorged. By the end of her set, her arms looked thick and her lats were so spread she couldn't even put her arms next to her body.

I walked out and waited for her to finish her workout, what took another 10 or 15 minutes. Then she came walking out, and her smile illuminated the air as she saw me
"Daddy, I didn't know you were coming to pick me up! Thank you" she gave a small jog towards me and before I could say something, Claire wrapped her arms around mine and hugged me. Immediately I felt exactly how I imagine someone being constricted by a river boa might feel. Air was being squeezed out of my lungs, and my ribs were burning. All I could do was place my own hands on Claire's back and feel all the hard muscles on it. She lifted me off the ground happily before letting me go. Still short of breath and in pain, I managed to answer her
"It... was... nothing"

Ride home was really weird. Claire was sitting beside me, covered in her very small outfit. I couldn't stop staring at those muscles. I envied them. At sixteen, my daughter had muscles I never dreamt of having, not even in my younger years. Several times I considered saying something to her, but I had no idea of what. Should I tell her congratulations? Or maybe ask her if that wasn't too much? How would she react? Maybe I could show interest in her sport and ask about her goals?
I parked the car in the driveway and she used her most angelical voice
"Dad, can you carry this to me?" pointing at her gym bag.
I walked behind her carrying it. I looked at Claire's shape from behind. God, her torso was so wide and her waist so slim. From this angle, I couldn't help but comparing her to a wrestler or MMA fighter entering the ring. I prayed for the health of whoever would be in the other side of that hypothetical ring. We entered through the kitchen door and Claire's phone rang. She answered it and handed it to me
"It's mom"
I picked it up as Claire walked towards the fridge to grab some water. As I talked to Kate I saw her grabbing a small container of some supplement powder from her bag, adding a few spoons to the container and shaking it. Then she started drinking it thirsty.
I hung up the phone and looked at her. I was trembling
"So, what did mom want?" she asked
"S-she.. told me your brother has a sleepover tonight at some friend"
"Hey!" her eyes sparkled "This means father-daughter night!"
"Y-yeah..." I looked at Claire's fully pumped, muscular body.
"This should be fun" she added

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New One

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View