Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577229 Posts in 73472 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 01:20:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  One Pinch Girl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: One Pinch Girl  (Read 49424 times)

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
Re: One Pinch Girl
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2021, 02:08:28 am »
Yeah, Emma unleashed on the school!   :clap: Would love to get some detailed scenes of her dominating some teachers and showing up the school jocks.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2021, 02:08:28 am »

Offline Yuii-chann

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2021, 01:46:51 am »
Awesome

Offline AAFan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Annie Ample fan. 1st graders bigger than Mr O.
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2021, 06:11:16 am »
Emma is a powerhouse!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2021, 02:11:15 pm »
At last, next chapter! Going all out now. Inspiration is depleting, so for the next chapter, I'll wait for some suggestions. Cheers!

“Goddess.”

A month later, this word still reverberates through her head as she lifts inhuman amounts of weights for repetitions on end. In their pumped state, her biceps are now twenty inches around. Twenty inches of bulging muscle.

Emma looks down. Her mother is kneeling in front of her, looking up at the colossal preteen, eyes almost popping out of their sockets.

Ever since she had called Emma a goddess, Evelyn had become even more submissive. She made more food, bought more protein shakes and other supplements that Emma didn’t know anything about—the young girl was more than happy to eat and drink stuff that would make her bigger and stronger. She liked kneeling next to her muscular daughter and worshipping her.

Emma hadn’t even asked for any of it. She hadn’t commanded her mother to kneel, to give her spontaneous massages, to buy her more food.  She hadn’t asked for it, but she definitely loved it. She loved being treated like a goddess, being worshipped, being given more food and all kinds of other stuff that will make her bigger and stronger.

After she had enough, she threw the weights on the ground. The floor shook from the impact. Her tiny mother shuddered from the loud bang. She heard surprised yell coming from the living room. Her brother had been surprised as well.

Emma smiled and started walking towards the living room, completely ignoring her mother. The little ant would start cleaning up her sweat. She’d try to put the weights back, but would be unable to lift them. The feeling of being that much stronger than her mother made Emma feel tingly.

Erik was watching punchy guy again. He got goosebumps as he heard his sister talk.

“I wonder what would happen if I punched you with all of my power?” Emma flexed her engorged bicep and looked at her brother.

“Like, I’d love to try it, but I’m afraid I’d literally kill you,” Emma said nonchalantly. Just saying those words out loud made the young girl feel aggressive. Her strong muscles could literally decide whether her brother would live or die. It felt surprisingly good to be a goddess to these weak people, with tingly feelings happening all over her muscular young body.

Erik cowered in fear. His once little sister looked absolutely massive. She was maybe one or two inches taller than him at this point, but easily twice his weight. From the looks of it, she was probably right. If those bloated muscles were as strong as they looked, a full force punch could probably kill him.

However many times it had happened, Emma loved seeing her brother turn pale time and time again. She saw the fear in his eyes, she saw his weak little body shake, she saw goosebumps on his skinny arms. His whole body oozed fear. Her whole body oozed confidence.

Emma was wondering about what she would do with him this time. She didn’t like punching—and didn’t want to kill him. She’d gotten a bit tired of throwing him around. His pathetic body wasn’t a challenge to lift anymore. But the aggression inside of her was bubbling up. Her muscles were aching to be used to punish the weak boy, just for being a weak boy.

She looked at the screen and saw punchy guy knock someone unconscious. That gave her an idea. Slowly the massive preteen walked to her older brother.

Erik felt like a deer caught in the headlights of a massive truck coming straight at him. Unfortunately, the truck was his much younger sister and the headlights were her bulging muscles.

Emma bent down and grasped his throat with her right hand. Slowly, she lifted him from the couch. As his feet left the ground, Emma enjoyed the feeling of her brother dangling helplessly from her muscular arm. Being strong never gets old.

As her brother dangled, she slowly increased the pressure on her hand. She’d seen videos online of girls lifting guys like this and knocking them out. Those videos were obviously fake—the girls didn’t have muscles and were dressed up weirdly—but she realized that she could easily do that for real.

Erik looked at his sister with pleading eyes. He knew that it wouldn’t help, but there was nothing else he could do. His legs jiggled for a minute and he made some gargling noises. Then, everything went black.

Emma could see his lights go out. His body went limp. It had cost her virtually no effort to knock her brother out cold with a single hand. She was so vastly superior to this weak little shit. She held his lifeless body suspended in the air for a little longer. After holding him for a few more seconds, admiring her handywork, she dumped him back on the couch. 

Emma hoped he wouldn’t take too long to wake up. She wanted to see the look on his face as he realized what had happened.

“How old am I?” was the first thing Erik heard as he regained his senses.

“A... Almost n... nine years old,” he stammered before he had fully opened his eyes. He tried to reiterate over what had happened. Had Emma really just suffocated him until he was unconscious? Sure, she was terrifyingly strong and like to show it off, but he hadn’t expected her to actually threaten him. There was no way mom would keep on playing along with her twisted little games.

“How old are you?” she asked next.

“Seven... seventeen,” he barely made out. It sounded even more pathetic when he said it out loud. His sister was almost half his age, yet she completely dwarfed him. Dwarfed him and owned him.

Not much later, he managed to take in his surroundings. He was still in the living room, laying on the floor in front of the couch in which his sister was casually sitting. Mom stood behind the couch, massaging the beefy shoulders of his tormentor. Her hands looked downright tiny on those giant slabs of beef. Erik looked at mom, but she averted her eyes.

Evelyn couldn’t stand the sight of her son laying at the feet of her daughter. He’s so pathetic. Why couldn’t he have been a jock, like his sister?

“That feels good, mom. Shame that you’re not strong enough to really massage these huge muscles.”

Erik knows that she’s just saying this to taunt him.

“I bet I could take punchy guy,” Emma said nonchalantly while looking at the TV, which was still playing.

“No, you couldn’t!” Erik shot back at her, surprising himself. “He can take out everyone and everything with a single punch. He’s so strong that beating villains is boring to him!” Erik had lost himself and his mother to his little sister, he wouldn’t lose his hero to her. “Your bloated muscles are nothing compared to his real muscles.”

Emma smiled and flexed her biceps. “I don’t need a pathetic punch to beat anyone when I can simply choke them with my huge fucking muscles.”

Erik couldn’t believe how large his sister’s muscles were. She was right, there were huge. More than huge, even. Her muscles were gigantic. With his mouth wide open, he stared at his sister, who was making the enormous balls of muscle in her bicep jump up and down. He had never seen muscles that big, let alone on such a young girl. He almost couldn’t comprehend how muscles could be that huge.

He didn’t get much time to think about how huge Emma’s muscles were, however. Suddenly, he felt something being shoved in his open mouth. It was Emma’s foot.

“Suck my toes, you little shit.”

Emma aggressively pressed her foot into Erik’s mouth until he started gagging. She then had him lick each of her toes and pushed her foot deeper in his mouth again. Rinse and repeat. The next fifteen minutes, Emma would continue to torture her older brother with her feet, while her mother was trying to massage her shoulders.

“Being strong fucking rules!” she thought as she saw her brother gag for the umpteenth time. Tears had started welling up in his eyes.

“Are you fucking trying, you little shit? What a fucking baby.”

Emma shoved her foot back in his mouth and pushed his head towards the floor. Erik started gagging, but this time, she didn’t release him.

“Please don’t hurt your brother,” Evelyn boldly asked. She didn’t actually care that much about her son. She cared about what Emma would do next.

“What did you fucking say?!” Emma shouted as she turned around. A good twenty minutes of dominating her pathetic brother while being worshipped by her mother had made the young girl more aggressive than usual. 

She grabbed her mother by the throat and with one smooth movement, yanked the small woman over the couch like she weighted nothing. While still holding her mom, she bent down and used her free hand to grab her brother by the throat as well and then stood up.

She looked at her mother and brother, each dangling from one of her hands. 

“Just look at how fucking tiny and pathetic you are,” Emma almost spat out. She couldn’t believe that these weak people were her family. Her bulging arms alone contained more muscles than their entire bodies. Seeing them dangle, seeing their heads turn red, seeing their thin legs kicking and toothpick arms flailing, seeing how much bigger and stronger her arms were than these weak, older people, it was almost getting too much for the young girl.

Feeling more and more aggressive, she increased the pressure on their weak necks and amusedly watched them not being able to stop her. The more they flailed and struggled, the stronger Emma felt, the more aggressive she became.

Before Evelyn passed out, she had a little orgasm. Being dominated and suffocated was not something she’d expected to enjoy, but there was no helping it. She was a natural sub, a slave, who finally found someone to serve. 

Emma watched their lights go out. Their eyes rolled back; their weak limbs stopped moving. The young girl shuddered, choking people and knocking them out made her feel incredibly powerful, even more so than after throwing them. She threw them on top of each other on the couch. That would make for an awkward moment as they woke up.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2021, 07:33:33 am »
Awesome new chapter!

Looks like her brother and mother are not enoug fun for her :)

How about trying to dominate local gym with adult heavyweight weightlifters, bodybuilders and fighters (boxing, wrestling, MMA)?

She may even loose in the beginning and training with them to surpass them all.

Offline Super_squirrel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2021, 02:35:34 am »
Hi I’m a newbie, been a lurker for a while  but decided to join so I can comment and maybe post my own work.

I love this story. As for suggestions. I’m A bit dark and think that maybe Emma should keep squeezing until, well one or the other doesn’t survive. Maybe Emma gets a taste for it.

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2021, 07:55:39 am »
Love this story and I have suggestions on where to go from here but most of them would require Emma being a lot older, unfortunately.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  One Pinch Girl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View