Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577217 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 10:18:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  One Pinch Girl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: One Pinch Girl  (Read 49422 times)

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: One Pinch Girl
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2020, 12:33:52 pm »
I have to agree
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2020, 12:33:52 pm »

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2020, 12:56:55 am »
Fantastic Story 👏👏👏

Offline Scott2920

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2020, 06:34:20 am »
Awesome! Can’t wait for her to show her brother!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2020, 06:42:40 pm »
Karma to you, great story so far. Hope for more soon, but take your time.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2020, 08:38:28 pm »
“O MY GOODNESS! EMMA!”

Evelyn hadn't seen her daughter in a t-shirt and shorts in quite some time. She had noticed that Emma was eating a lot and spent a lot of time in her room. She’d seen her fill out her baggy clothes more and more and had been a little worried about her daughter getting fat. She hadn’t dared to say anything, though, being a potentially sensitive topic for eight-year-old girls. In no way was she prepared for what she saw right now.

The t-shirt that her daughter was wearing, was stretched to its absolute limits. It was designed to have two inches of sleeve, but it appeared to have none. It looked to be a few inches shorter than it was meant to be and didn’t even reach Emma’s belly button. Wherever it did manage to cover her body, it clung to that body like a second skin—and what body that was.

Emma’s whole body was covered in a thick layer of muscle. Evelyn had never seen such a muscular body in real life. Her daughter looked like a miniature bodybuilder. Miniature as compared to male bodybuilders, that is. At five foot three, Emma stood three inches taller than her mother. Combined with big muscles, the preteen girl totally dwarfed her little mother. 

Evelyn couldn’t help but stare at the giant girl. Her daughter’s thighs looked almost as big around as her own waist. When flexed, her daughter’s biceps must almost be the size of her own thighs.

“You... your muscles...” Evelyn barely made out, “they’re huge!” 

The small woman dropped the laundry she was holding and slowly walked over to her daughter. She couldn’t keep her eyes of those beefy arms. Not holding back, she softly touched her daughter's arm. Even unflexed, she could feel big slabs of muscle beneath the young girl’s skin. Her other hand joined the party. Her hands started living a life of their own, roaming around the thick, muscular arm of her eight-year-old daughter. When the arm started to rise, the hands followed, trying to feel every fiber and every crevice.

Suddenly, Evelyn felt the arm becoming larger, a hard ball of muscle growing right beneath her small hands. At first, these small hands had still been barely able to encompass the upper arm, but they were now being pushed away from each other as the muscle expanded. Emma was flexing. Right in front of her eyes, the arm of her preteen daughter exploded into fifteen inches of rock-hard muscle. Evelyn was no longer just feeling the muscle, she was downright worshipping it. Her small hands were groping the thick ball of muscle wherever they could. So hard were the muscles of her daughter, that she’d struggle just getting a good grip.

Emma was in shock. Her mother hadn’t started telling her that “muscles are not for young girls” or that she looked like a boy. Instead, her mother had walked up to her and started feeling her arm. Her mother wasn’t disgusted, as Emma had expected her to be. Instead, the woman seemed to be admiring her muscles. Slowly, Emma raised her arm until it was right in front of her mother’s face and started flexing it. She felt her mother's hands being pushed away from each other. She felt how her mother was trying to compress her bicep, but failed to budge her arm even a little.

For the first time, Emma realised how small her mother actually was. Another two inches shorter than her brother and a good deal skinner, her mother looked downright tiny. Tiny and completely absorbed with the muscular arm of her daughter. Emma quite liked the feeling of her muscles being worshipped by the small hands of her tiny mother. That was something to explore in the near future, the young girl thought.

“What a stud,” muttered Evelyn while still feeling Emma’s muscles. “My daughter is a huge, muscular stud. A jock. A girl jock.” 

Offline zyxww

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2020, 11:55:50 pm »
Amazing!

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2020, 02:15:20 am »
Damn,love this story

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2020, 02:58:34 am »
Yup, really enjoying this story, usually I am against characters being too tall for their age, but I guess because the way you describe her muscle, I'm okay with Emma being that tall. I hope she does some feats of strength using her mother as her weight. I was hoping for a little of that in this chapter, like maybe Evelyn could've hung off her daughter's flexed arm when worshiping. Anyway, look forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2020, 06:24:16 am »
Will her mother also try to get big or just support Emma to get bigger?
Hope for a next chapter.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2020, 10:46:56 am »
No that would be interesting, the mom getting some revenge on the sob for being such a ass to her, looking forward to more if your great stories.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2020, 12:08:30 pm »
Will her mother also try to get big or just support Emma to get bigger?
Hope for a next chapter.

The mother will not get bigger. Personally, I'm not a fan of stories where suddenly everyone has the urge to become bigger. I like to have just one character who completely outclasses everyone.

Other than that, I'm kind of just figuring out the directions of the story as I'm writing it—we'll see where we end up.

>:D

Offline asqwert

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2020, 05:33:52 pm »
At one point the mother is going to say

"Listen to your brothe-i mean sister Erik"

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2020, 11:05:55 pm »
I would love 2 be her brother.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2021, 11:30:52 am »
Emma didn’t know what that meant, but liked being described as “jock” and “stud”. It made her feel strong. She would look up the words on the tablet later. For now, it was time for her workout, time to get bigger. She walked away without saying a word, leaving her perplexed mother behind.

Evelyn would continue to stare at her daughter as she strutted away, her thick thighs brushing against each other, slabs of muscle crashing into each other, hardening on impact of her foot with the ground. The small woman was completely mesmerized by the sight of her young daughter. After a minute of cooling down, she regained her senses—mostly a sense of relief that washed over her. “My daughter isn’t fat,” she thought, “my mesomorph girl is turning into a big, muscular jock. Better stock up on eggs and chicken.”

That evening, at dinner, Emma ate like a horse. Her mother had made more food than usual and she had no problem shoveling it all down. Even more so, she was still hungry. The confrontations with her brother and mother had awaken something in her. Right now, that something was a hungry beast. Without hesitation, she took Erik’s plate from him and started eating the remainder of his food.

When his sister took his food, Erik didn’t say anything. The boy just looked defeated and tried not to think about it. He wouldn’t want his sister to hurt him again, especially not in front of their mother.

When her eight-year-old daughter took her sixteen-year-old son’s plate, Evelyn looked at him for any reaction. But nothing happened. He just looked... defeated. There was even a hint of fear in his eyes. Had something happened between them? She didn’t have a long time to think about it, however. On the opposite side of the table, Emma had already finished Erik’s food. She was now flexing her big muscles.

“I read that muscles need food. A lot of food. You have made a lot of food, mom. Do you like my muscles? Do you want them to grow? Is that why you’re making more food? Come feel my muscles again, mom, and take your plate.”

Erik wasn’t just confused, he was dumbfounded. Had their mother been making more food for Emma’s muscles? What was up with feeling her muscles “again”? Why didn’t she say something about her daughter’s behavior? Why is she obeying her daughter? Erik didn’t like any of this, but was too scared to say anything. What had his sister done to his mother?

Emma was flexing her one arm and eating with her other. She was finishing her mother’s plate as well. At the same time, her mother was feeling the muscles in her other arm. She’d worked out before dinner and her arm was sweaty. Her mother was feeling her sweaty, pumped up arms. Emma felt even more powerful than after her workout. She felt like a boss. She felt like a big, muscular boss.

Emma had also looked up the words “jock” and “stud” and now liked them even more. She was a big, muscular jock. Her mother and brother were nerds. Skinny, weak nerds. Her mother was a nerd who liked her muscles. Erik was a nerd who didn’t like her muscles. Emma was a stud who loved her own muscles.

Evelyn felt like obeying her daughter came naturally. She knew that her mesomorph daughter would soon be the boss. Feeling her daughter’s big, sweaty arms made her almost giddy. Her small hands raced all over the bulging muscles that covered the big, sweaty arm of this muscular stud. She had never felt such strong arms, which made her wonder how strong they actually were. The small woman got on her knees and tried hanging from her daughter’s arm. She had to lock her fingers together as otherwise there was no way for her small hands to get a grip of the big ball of muscle. Slowly, she tried lifting her knees from the ground.

Emma quickly realized what her mother was going to try and braced herself. She knew that she was strong enough to lift her mother, but not if she could do it with one arm. Giving it her all, Emma was able to keep her mother up for a few seconds. The young girl was disappointed. She was strong, but not strong enough yet.

Before going back to her room, Emma didn’t want dinner to end on a failure. She wanted to end with something that she could do, not something that she couldn’t. She wanted to end by feeling strong, after letting herself feel weak. Still seated, Emma grabbed her mother by the collar with her left hand and pulled her to her feet. Her other hand grabbed the front of her mother’s belt. Slightly leaning towards her mother, she slowly started lifting the small woman. For the first few inches, she tried to keep her mother straight. The higher Emma lifted her mother, the more she tilted the small woman. With a final push, she stretched her arms up straight, holding her mother over her head. Emma then lifted the woman a few times up and down—a movement that she would later learn is called military press.

Erik couldn’t believe his eyes. His sister was using his mother as a living barbell. His mother looked like a rag doll in the hands of his eight-year-old sister. He couldn’t do anything but stare at the events unfolding in front of him, his mouth agape, completely dumbfounded by both the strength and confidence of this young girl. He was also scared, very scared. The boy wasn’t that much heavier than his mother. If she couldn’t already, it wouldn’t be long until she could do the same with him. He’d have to start avoiding her again.

Emma felt strong, really strong. She was lifting her mother over her head. It wasn’t easy, but it also wasn’t really hard. She had even lifted her up and down a few times, like a weight, a living weight. 

“Check how strong these big muscles are, mom. You were right, I am a stud. A muscular jock. You and Erik are my weak nerds. I’ve seen a lot of videos where jocks beat up nerds. It looks like fun. I have already beaten up Erik. It only took a single punch. He even threw up. What a weak nerd. But, if you are good nerds, I won’t beat you up. Mom, you have to make me a lot of food. Erik, you will do all of my chores. You can start by cleaning up the table.”

With these last words, Emma dropped her mother on the table at which she was still seated. Two plates and a glass broke. Remainders were scattered throughout the table. It was a mess. But neither her mother, neither her older brother said anything about it. They started cleaning it up.

Evelyn had gone through a rollercoaster of emotions. Being handled by her daughter had been terrifying and exciting at the same time. She didn’t mind being ordered around. She loved her daughter, she loved how her once little girl was turning into a big, muscular jock.

Emma loved her muscles. She watched as the little nerds cleaned up her mess. She loved being a jock. She couldn’t wait to become even bigger and even stronger. Her little nerds would help her—most jocks in the videos that she watched had little nerds doing stuff for them. Emma wanted to be the biggest, strongest and baddest jock of them all.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2021, 11:47:49 am »
Wow, it's really cool. Just hope that there will be not too much violence.

By the way Emma has surpassed her mother in height and muscules, but will she surpass her in some other... hmmm... dimensions? :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  One Pinch Girl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View