Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574111 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 11:03:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Gift from Above
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Gift from Above  (Read 9231 times)

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Gift from Above
« on: April 24, 2019, 06:56:54 pm »
This goes out to powerranger9643.  Sorry I didn’t check my messages earlier, and this is somewhat different from what was suggested/requested, but here goes.

Prologue

On February 18th 2023, a meteorite entered the atmosphere and was quickly vaporized.  Astronomers and space programs were aware of it, but mostly paid it no mind when it was over. 

Unbeknownst to everyone, however, the substance of the meteorite diffused into the atmosphere across the world, where it began changing the entire human race on a genetic level.  At first, women and teenage girls just noticed their hair growing faster than usual.  Then they started to get taller, and their muscles started bulging larger and larger.  And the rate of growth accelerated. 

By September that year, women were having trouble fitting through doors, hitting their heads due to being over seven feet tall and having to squeeze their new hulking frames.  Paradoxically, their breasts grew as well.  Their bones and muscles were dense and hard enough to stop bullets.  Those who had been athletic before were larger and stronger than others, but even the weakest adult women could exceed any strength records from before the change, and the shortest were taller than professional male basketball players. 

Naturally, the very concept of patriarchy was soon a thing of the past.  It should be noted that men changed as well, but not in the same way.  Instead, their cocks and balls grew, until the new average for men was balls the size of oranges and cocks that dangled to between their knees while completely soft.  Hard, they were able to fill the newly upgraded women to capacity. 

Over the next few years society adjusted to the new way of things, with buildings and vehicles being modified for the now larger women and clothing being made for the new bodies of both sexes. 

One additional effect of the change was that people were somewhat hornier than before, and sexual norms were gradually relaxed to the point that it was normal, even for those in committed relationships, to sleep around and experiment.  Women gradually claimed most positions of authority in most cultures (although sometimes the transition was more peaceful than others) and religion began to change.  Some minor religious movements died out almost overnight, while others (most prominently the Church Of Motherhood) were born.

Generation by generation the changes became more pronounced, with women born after the change growing up to be somewhat larger and stronger than their mothers, their daughters being bigger and stronger than them by a similar margin, and so on, with men sporting progressively larger erections (but staying about the same size limp).  It finally leveled off in the 23rd century, when our story begins.

Forum Saradas

Gift from Above
« on: April 24, 2019, 06:56:54 pm »

Offline powerranger9643

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Gift from Above
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 07:36:51 pm »
The fact that you wrote anything at all is amazing, man. Thanks! Looking forward to seeing this story go on.

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 01:33:20 am »
Jake awoke from a dream he could only vaguely remember.  His erection, three feet long and as thick as a large thermos, was still twitching and had lifted most of his sheets up to cover it, leaving most of his body uncovered.  He could hear a rhythmic thudding sound from the hallway outside his room, and felt the floor shaking from his bed.  The door (designed to accommodate both sexes, with a smaller door built into it) opened, revealing his mother.  She was slightly over ten feet tall and swollen with muscle that would make the pre-Change superhero known as the Hulk look skinny, stretching her business suit dangerously close to its breaking point.  She was Asian, and her raven hair flowed from her head, down her barrel-like neck, down past her shoulders (nearly as wide as she was tall) past her breasts (big and sturdy enough for a large man to lie down on one of them) and pecs (at least as big) past her mountain range-like back, her stomach and waist, with her deep, immense ten-pack (not as wide as her shoulders, but over seven feet wide nonetheless) her arms (just her biceps were each bigger around than the biggest entire pre-Change men by a considerable margin) her hips (almost as wide as her shoulders) and her legs (even more massive than her arms) before trailing a couple feet behind her on the floor.  “Jake, did you forget to set your alarm again?” “Guess so,” her son replied, sleepily.  “That’s the third time in as many weeks.  Hurry up, go to the bathroom and take care of that (she gestured at his cock), then get to breakfast, you’ve got school to get to.”

Jake hurried to the bathroom attached to his bedroom, where he brought himself off in the shower and pissed.  After hastily getting dressed, he headed into the kitchen/dining room, where his father was making pancakes.  His father was white, and Jake had inherited his red hair from him.  Both of them were small and thin with no muscle tone (qualities considered cute in males), as were most men in this era.  Jake’s sister, Tina, was helping in the kitchen.  She was sixteen to Jake’s eighteen, but already 8’10 in height and bulging with titanic, rock-hard muscle, and expected to grow even larger.  Two-year-old Gina, about the size she would have been before the Change (but, of course, that wouldn’t last) was in her high chair at the table.  The eldest daughter of the family, Jade, was off at college, but was also the biggest.  After eating, Tina and Jake both headed off to school, Tina on foot and Jake in a car seat-like chair strapped to her back. 

History was Jake’s favorite class, less because of the subject matter than because he got to sit next to his crush, Rachel Mason.  She was a truly massive, hulking black girl, a bit taller than his mother and exponentially more muscular.  Most women his age were bigger and stronger than his mother, just as she was bigger and stronger than her mother, and so on dating back to the Change itself, but Rachel was a bodybuilder.  She’d won a couple teen competitions, and was planning to go pro after graduation.  Best of all, she, like other girls their age, was still growing, and expected not to stop until her mid twenties. 

The teacher, a Latina known as Miss Kyleson, entered the room and walked to the front, the floor shaking with each step.  “Good afternoon, class.  We’ll be discussing the Change this month, and we’re starting with a project.  As you know, most women traditionally keep a journal of their growth.  I’m going to pair you up, and each of you will be expected to write about your partner’s family history since the Change.”  As she read down the list of partners, Jake waited with bated breath until he heard what he’d been hoping against hope he would: “Rachel and Jake.”

Offline powerranger9643

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 05:00:43 pm »
I need those journal entries ASAP. Loving it so far.

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 02:03:34 am »
     Jake gave Rachel his parent’s number, and she got permission to take him home after school.  Jake climbed up her back (a skill boys generally learned at a young age) and Rachel used one of the belt-like straps the school kept near the front door for that purpose to keep him there.  Then she took off down the street at close to a hundred miles an hour, leaving gigantic footprints (which would be filled back in by workers during the night) in her wake.  The teenage Goliath lived in an upscale part of town, having been given up for adoption shortly after she was born and adopted by Jane and Kayla Mason (A football player and her wife, a nurse, respectively). 

Rachel stopped outside her large, three-story house and let Jake climb back down.  He noted, unsurprised, that the ebony goddess wasn’t so much as breathing heavy, and only then realized he was hard again.  Thankfully his pants were, as was the norm, baggy and elastic enough to remain intact.  All the same, as soon as they entered the house he asked where the bathroom was.  The classmates headed down to the basement (attics had generally fallen out of fashion, considering that most women weighed more than elephants) to find anything they might be able to use for the project. 

There were actually two rooms in the basement, a storeroom and a weight room that both Jane and Rachel used to work out.  The former was only accessible from the latter.  Jake was awestruck by the gym, which was packed with weights he could only guess at.  Most women needed at least a hundred tons just to get a pump, and both Rachel and her mother were focused on building muscle.  The walls were covered in posters of athletes, including one of Jane and her entire team.  It took everything Jake had not to come in his pants then and there.  Both students proceeded to the storeroom, and after about fifteen minutes they found what they were looking for: A diary belonging to Kayla’s great-grandmother. 

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2019, 05:55:30 pm »
Hank left on a six month business trip yesterday, so Lydia and I have the house to ourselves until about September.  For some reason it seems like my hair’s been growing a lot faster since late last month.  Not really sure why or what I should do with it, but I’m just leaving it braided for now.  Julia thinks I need to get out more, so we’re going to her gym together while Lydia’s at school tomorrow.

Well that was exhausting.  We both worked our entire bodies for a while.  Julia’s already used to this, she’s been a gymnast most of her life, so it was easier for her, but I couldn’t keep going after a couple hours.  Although on the bright side, it seems like I’m a bit stronger than I was in high school gym class.  We just hung around the gym for a while after that, Julia flirting with anyone, male or female, that caught her eye.  I never really noticed before, but she is pretty sexy.  If I weren’t straight I’d definitely be happy to (something scratched out).  Jesus, what the hell was that?

So, my body is responding very well to the routine Julia has me on.  I’m getting more muscular (not really big, but very defined) and I think I’m even a couple inches taller.  The one drawback is that I’m a lot hungrier too, but I’d say it’s worth it.

Okay, this is getting weird.  I’m still getting taller, and now that I think about it, so is Julia.  We’re both in our thirties, we shouldn’t still be growing, right?  My muscles are still getting more defined, and Julia’s muscles are actually getting bigger, which she maintains shouldn’t be happening.  Actually, it seems like every lady at the gym is going through the same kind of thing.  Our breasts are growing too, and I’m almost constantly hungry.  I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m getting hornier too.  Just last night I had a wet dream about Julia!  What is happening?

Okay, I’ve stopped toning up and started bulking up like Julia.  We both look like bodybuilders now, which I never thought would look good on a woman, but turns out it does.  I’m about 6’4 now, and have bigger muscles than any guy at the gym.  Julia’s even bigger, probably because she had an athletic background before all this.  This whole bizarre phenomenon made the news last night.  Apparently it’s happening to everybody except kids (men aren’t getting any more buff, but their packages are growing).  Scientists are calling it the Change, with a capital C, and attributing it to some kind of meteor that burned up in the atmosphere back in February.  Honestly, I‘m starting to love this.

Hank’s back, and everybody seems to have stopped growing.  I’m over seven feet tall now with huge, bulging muscles all over me.  The night before Hank got back, Julia invited me to her place for dinner.  I accepted, called a babysitter for Lydia, and one thing lead to another.  Julia seduced me, and I had my first sexual experience with another woman.  Honestly, I had trouble talking to Hank when he first got back, until I broke down crying and confessed.  He understood, because he’s been as horny since the Change started as I have.  Ironically his new and improved cock was able to fill me up better than ever, even at my new size.  By the way, Lydia’s been fascinated with my new muscles and says she wants to grow up to be as big and strong as me.  Her doctor says she probably will.

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2019, 11:27:54 pm »
Jake stayed at Rachel’s house that night.  (They’d been working for a few hours, and unaccompanied men weren’t allowed outside after dark for their own safety).  Rachel, her mothers and her sister, Heidi (The shrimp of the family, but still a muscle beast almost ten feet tall) had ordered massive amounts of pizza (one women’s pizza for each of them, plus a men’s for him) and found a sleeping bag in the garage.  He shared Rachel’s room, where she kept a collage made from clothing she had torn out of over the years.  The entire night, Jake pondered the way the world had been before the Change.  He had trouble processing the idea of women being about on par with men.  Naturally he remembered Tina first starting to grow when she turned thirteen.  Just a few days before she’d challenged him to arm wrestle.  He had narrowly won and she’d warned him to savor it, because it was the last time she’d ever be weaker than him.  When she started to grow shortly afterward she challenged him again every chance she got and always won.  Jake fell asleep that night and dreamt about Rachel growing from the size of a pre-Change woman to her current size and beyond, growing out of her clothes

Offline powerranger9643

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2019, 02:07:28 am »
Jake, that is a very dangerous dream to have in a sleeping bag. Those things aren't very comforting to wet dreams...

Loving this story so far. Keep the updates coming!

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2019, 02:57:39 am »
The next day, Jake climbed onto Rachel’s back again, let her strap him in, and was taken to school.  He and Rachel met up with Tina after the final period that day, and all three of them were off to their family’s home, Jake strapped to Tina’s back and sporting a massive erection as he watched Rachel follow them, her every movement causing her massive, rock-hard muscles to bunch and ripple under her skin.  That evening, he and Rachel searched through his family’s basement until they found a diary/school project kept by his great-great-great grandfather in second grade.

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2019, 02:08:03 am »
So, a meteor that came in February made women all over the world start getting taller and growing huge muscles.  Miss Lenora wants everyone to write about how things have been different for them and their families since it started happening.  For example, Miss Lenora says her husband used to be really mean to her, but now he’s so polite it’s almost annoying.

I remember Mom complaining about being hungry all the time and always needing to get new clothes, but now that she’s not getting any bigger she seems pretty happy.  She goes out with a lot of guys now.  I think she’s actually the happiest I remember her being.  I interviewed her, and she said she’s been kind of lonely since Dad left, but now that she’s so much stronger she feels confident enough to look for somebody else.  Aunt Jennifer has to babysit me a lot lately.  She says uncle Gordon seemed kind of afraid of her at first, but now he’s getting used to it. 

So, some of the stories the other kids told were pretty interesting.  Jane has two moms instead of a mom and a dad, and they both grew huge.  Micheal’s dad and Ron’s mom both got married again after discovering they liked women with big muscles, and Johnny’s mom and big sister are exercising to see how much bigger they can get.  I wonder if girls my age will start changing when they get older.  I hope so, because I realized that girls with big muscles are really pretty.

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2019, 04:24:13 am »
Jake’s family had a guest room, but Rachel asked both him and his mother permission to share his room for the night instead, which they both granted.  Jake’s walls were covered in movie posters (huge, hulking women who would generally be considered buff even for women in the 23rd century were the action heroes these days) and posters of celebrities, some men but mostly gigantic musclebound women.  There was a bookshelf next to the bed almost overloaded with superheroine comics.  (There were few comics or movies about male superheroes anymore for obvious reasons, but Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Captain Marvel, She-Hulk and other superheroines were still alive and kicking, and female successors to Shazam and Green Lantern, as well as several newer faces, like Queen Amazonia, had popped up since the Change.)

“You still awake?” Jake asked at some point around midnight.  “Yes.  Why?” “I wanted to ask you a question.” “What?” “Why did you want to sleep in here, exactly?” “Honestly?  Because I’ve always thought you’re really cute.” “Really?” “Really.” “Well, I always thought you were really beautiful and sexy, but I was too nervous to say anything.” Rachel stood up, casting a shadow over the entirety of his bed. “In that case,” she said, advancing on him, ”What do you say we make up for some lost time tonight?”

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2019, 09:25:15 am »
Uuuuuuhhhhhhh ....  :woohoo: :bravo:

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2019, 06:01:18 am »
They didn’t actually do too well on the project, but they did lose their virginity and establish a relationship.  They dated through the remainder of high school and all of college, and were roommates during the latter.  Rachel continued to train like a madwoman (Jake would frequently watch and masturbate), growing taller, stronger and more muscular.  Sometimes they would have sex afterwards, but often Rachel only had to flex her gargantuan muscles for Jake to get off repeatedly.  Rachel also continued to enter small-time bodybuilding competitions, and while she didn’t always win she always at least placed, and was usually one of the biggest (which, given how big even non athletic women, let alone bodybuilders, were, was saying something). 

Eventually, they graduated and Rachel was able to get her pro card.  She kept training and kept growing, evolving into a musclebound giantess even by the standards of the time.  On Jake’s twenty-fifth birthday, she proposed to him, and he accepted.  They were married by a priestess of the Church of Motherhood (small for a woman, but still over ten feet tall and incredibly muscular) and bought a house together.  Later that year, Rachel entered the Lady Titan competition, the biggest bodybuilding event in the country.  Jake was in the front row while twenty of the biggest women on the planet, including his wife, flexed their rock-hard, goddess-like bodies.  The smallest was fifteen feet tall and ten tons of dense, huge muscle, and Rachel was one of the larger ones.  She came in first, and in celebration she and Jake fucked for twelve hours straight.  Not long afterward, they discovered she was pregnant with twin girls.

Offline powerranger9643

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2019, 10:19:48 pm »
Hope they got a good food budget. Those girls are going to be hungry.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2019, 11:30:40 pm »
Terrific story!  Excellent plot. 

This is really great work The First One.   :rock:

(Just in general, and not about this story:  I'm always curious about how the characters feel as the changes occur, feel about themselves, but also about how they feel about their friends and people they come in contact with.  Surprise, alarm, awkward, smug superiority, pity, jealousy, inferiority, etc.)
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Gift from Above

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View