Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575753 Posts in 73220 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:14:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Egg Power
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Egg Power  (Read 8744 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
Egg Power
« on: April 23, 2019, 02:47:10 pm »
Another one for the holidays.

Egg Power

Bailey was sleeping soundly in her bed on Easter morning, when she heard the doorbell ring.  She was really looking forward to sleeping in, but there wasn't much of a chance now.  Groggily, she made her way to the door and looked through the peep hole.  No one was there, so she opened it a crack.  On the ground in front of the door was an Easter basket.  Inside were four different colored eggs with some sort of writing on them.  She took a quick look around outside, but the streets were pretty well empty.  She brought the basket inside and set it on the kitchen counter.  It was perplexing to say the least.  She had to work the late yesterday, so she was going to have Easter dinner with her family next weekend.  And her friends were going to stop by later, so who left the basket?

The basket was very colorful with shiny Easter grass lining the inside.  She turned over the four large eggs- red, blue, green, and yellow- so she could see the writing. Every letter sparkled like it had been doused in glitter.  The red said- Welcome to the Gun show, green- Abs of Steel, blue- Ass Kicker, and yellow- Radical Rack.  She got a good chuckle out of it.  Whoever left them had a good sense of humor.  They didn't feel like regular eggs,  so she lifted them up to take a sniff.  Each one was a different flavor of colored chocolate.  She decided to wait for her friends to get there.  They would surely enjoy a little treat. 

Early that afternoon, her three best girlfriends arrived.  Lana- a little Mexican American full of spunk, Casey- half goth/half heavy metal, sporting bright pink hair, and Davina- an African American who was a near genius, even though she never liked to show it.  They were all very different, but they had been together since the third grade.  Their bond was damn near unbreakable at this point. 

"Sup, cochise?"  Casey said, as the girls entered Bailey's apartment. 

"The ceiling."  Bailey answered.

"Ha.  You get funnier every time I see you."  Casey said with a little grin.

"Just wait 'till my stand up tour.  Hey guys."  Bailey said, giving each one a hug. 

"Oooh.  Look at the pretty eggies.  Ass Kicker.  Bailey, you know me so well."  Lana said, picking up the blue egg. 

"Did you make these, Bailey?"  Davina asked, picking up the yellow one. 

"Nope.  Somebody dropped them off at my door this morning."

"You think their poisoned?  You could have a stalker."  Casey said, rolling the green one back and forth in her hand. 

"Unless the Easter Bunny is hiring hitmen, I doubt it.  Probably just a neighbor being nice.  Besides, they're all chocolate."  Bailey said, picking up the last egg, the blue one. 

"Well, why didn't you say so?  Lana, you should take the first bite.  No one will miss you."  Casey said. 

"Did you not read my egg?  I will open a can on you.  Don't test me."  Lana said, as Casey started laughing.  "But this does smell good."  she closed her eyes and bit down slowly. 

Everyone waited for something to happen, but she just continued chewing.

"Wow, this thing is delicious!  I don't think I've ever had chocolate this good!  Try it!"  Lana said, taking another big bite. 

"Good enough for me."  Bailey said, biting into her egg.  "Damn.  You are right, Lana.  This thing is incredible."

The other two followed suit and within a few moments, all the eggs had disappeared. 

"Thanks, Bailey!  That really hit the "sweet" spot."  Davina said, patting her tummy.

"Hey guys, I do feel a little weird."  Lana said, holding onto the counter. 

"Are you alright?"  Bailey asked, walking over and putting a hand on her back. 

"I think so- just got a little dizzy all of the sudden.  Wait..."  Lana paused, before half grunting/half moaning. 

"Ah, the bathroom is back there.  We don't need you pooping on the floor."  Casey said, pointing down the hallway, before taking a few steps back.

"I'm not pooping!  I just feel so STRONG!"  she yelled out as her pants literally exploded off of her body! 

Bailey fell backwards, banging her funny bone on the edge of the counter.  The other two girls had ducked down, not knowing what was going on.  Bailey forgot about her pain almost instantaneously as she looked up from the floor. 

"Holy shit guys!  Look at my legs!"  Lana exclaimed. 

Davina and Casey helped Bailey up, as they all stared in absolute shock.  Little 4'10" Lana was now sporting the biggest, most muscular pair of legs they had ever seen.  Her upper torso remained exactly the same, which made it look all the more silly.  It looked like someone had put the top half of her tiny body on the bottom half of a super heavyweight, genetically superhuman, bodybuilder. 

"You guys seeing this?  Looks like I'm an Ass Kicker after all!"  she slapped the massive meat of her thighs.

Her hand looked comically small in the midst of a quad muscle that hung over her knee with so much muscle that when she turned to the side, both sides of the leg curved out into a giant mound at least two feet thick!  Quickly turning to show her back side, she stood up on her calves which blew out past the size of volleyballs, and then basketballs as the vein covered masses grew more muscle than the other three girls had in their entire bodies!  She started to pop her glutes, individually, up and down before flexing down so hard her panties shot off.  There was enough striated butt muscle to fill an F cup bra.  And then she raised her leg.  The hamstring muscle became so swollen that it began to push her calves back down as it grew out as far as the tips of her toes!  Like a professional ballet dancer, she spun on her toes, once again giving the girls a close up view of the monsters that invaded her thighs.  Each of the four major muscles of the quadricep bulged outwards with reckless abandon, expanding to a point of covering her now naked woman parts, as the thunder thighs slammed together in the middle, pushing her legs further and further apart.  She stood as high on her toes as she could, causing the striations to ripple through her leg, nearly pushing garden hose sized veins through her paper thin skin.  She suddenly jumped in the air nearly four feet, and landed with an earthshaking rattle, doing a perfect split on Bailey's floor.  Her calves pushed her feet off of the floor nearly two feet!  And her Godzilla sized quads ballooned up almost as high as her chin, and almost three times as wide as her skinny waist!  Bailey, Casey, and Davina couldn't stop staring, completely in awe.

"Guys watch this!  Going up!"  Lana said, excitedly.

She started to raise off of the ground, inching higher and higher until her head passed the top of the kitchen counter!  Bailey looked closer and realized that Lana was flexing her glutes!  She had raised herself off the ground merely with the power of her muscular butt! 

"What was in that egg?"  Bailey asked. 

"Whatever it was just made me into a superhero!  Ain't nobody going to mess with me!"  Lana said, giggling. 

"Oh man.  I'm starting to feel a little funny guys."  Davina said, wobbling around a little.

"What did her egg say, Bailey?"  Casey asked, slightly worried.

"Radical Rack, I think."  Bailey replied, as she helped steady Davina. 

"What the hell does that mean?" 

"I'm guessing we're going to find out."

Forum Saradas

Egg Power
« on: April 23, 2019, 02:47:10 pm »

Offline Brazzerinho

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Egg Power
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 03:43:13 pm »
Love that

Please continue
User is currently banned [View]

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 05:41:54 pm »
Love that

Please continue

:thanks:  It will definitely be continued.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 01:43:13 am »
Oh gosh, is that to imply that this story will have four part? At least? The first one was so great... Love the split-flex.

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 02:13:03 am »
Oh gosh, is that to imply that this story will have four part? At least? The first one was so great... Love the split-flex.

:cool2:   I'd say at least 5 or more. 

Offline Avid Writer16

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 11:52:25 am »
Shouldn't bailey have the red egg??? That was the only one left correct by math if blue yellow and green were taken

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2019, 04:29:19 pm »
Shouldn't bailey have the red egg??? That was the only one left correct by math if blue yellow and green were taken

Yeah, just a typo.  She took the red one. 

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2019, 05:13:14 pm »
This reminds me of two stories MagnusMageto has done. They were about a woman getting muscles or superpowers from eating Valentine's Day chocolate.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2019, 05:19:47 am »
Great story. Hope she finds another easier egg and we get a new chapter

Offline sicktick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2019, 02:31:15 am »
Man I hope this one continues soon

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2019, 01:16:10 am »
        Davina suddenly began to massage her nipples through her shirt and began to moan loudly.  Bailey took a couple steps back.  Davina tilted her head back and screamed out.  Her whole body began to shudder.  She rubbed her nipples harder as her chest started to heave in and out like a balloon being inflated and deflated.  Her normally flat breasts swelled up to near half bowling ball size, stretching her t-shirt to it's limit, before disappearing.   Bailey reached out, hesitantly, to touch her chest the second time it filled out.  Davina was too absorbed with feeling her self up to notice.  Bailey was shocked as she tried to press into what she thought would be soft breasts, only to find it felt more like trying to squeeze a steel beam!  She quickly pulled away as they disappeared once again.  Davina went ridgid, eyes opening wide.  The other three backed up into the living room.

"What's she doing?"  Lana asked, taking a short break from flexing her thunder thighs. 

"How should I know?"  Casey said. 

Davina's chest started to swell out, slowly pulling her shirt tighter and tighter before starting to visibly vibrate, each pec individually popping up, down, and side to side at an increasing rate of speed.

"She's gonna blow!"  Casey said, ducking behind the couch. 

Before Bailey had a chance to get out of the way, a blast of air knocked her onto the couch.  Like a nuclear muscle bomb, Davina's chest erupted outwards into colossal boulders covering her torso from midway down her abs, to near the top of her head, burying her face behind a wall of muscle.  Davina tried to hug her mammoth bulges, but even with her arms spread wide, her hands barely came around the sides, feeling up anything and everything within reach.  She tipped foward and fell onto the ground in front of Bailey, the impact so hard it actually lifted the whole couch up and inch or two.  Her chest meat was so expansive that her head never came close to touching the floor.  In fact, Davina's head was still nearly even Bailey's as she sat up on the couch, and the bulging breasts spread so wide that the normally diminutive Lana would be able to sleep on them with room to spare!  Davina continued to moan, louder and louder, as she began to kiss and even lick her luscious beef, running her tongue over a particularly juicy vein snaking over the top of her left pec. In the middle of her love making session, she began to slowly rise higher and higher off the floor.  Only this time it wasn't from muscle growth. 

"No way!"  Casey said.

The girls all got on the floor to see what was happening up close.  Or at least Lana tried, the nearly three feet of quad thickness swelling underneath her actually held her upper body in the air.  Davina's nipples began to thicken and lengthen, pushing her body off the floor like a couple of hydraulic jacks!  Three inches, six inches, nine inches, and finally to near twelve inches long and nearly too big to wrap a single hand around!  Bailey rubbed her eyes, making sure she was actually seeing what she thought she was seeing.  What was happening to them?  As they stared at the massive brown pillars, they began to hear a strange snorting sound.  Davina had fallen asleep on top of her giant pec pillows, her nose buried between the Grand Canyon of chest splits.  That made what they were seeing even more impressive.  Davina had just lifted herself off the ground, with her nipples.... without even trying.  Lana had enough leg muscle to kick a soccerball to the moon and Davina's chest made Pamela Anderson's look like a couple specs of dust.   Bailey was afraid and yet very excited as what may happen to her.  But she would have to wait. 

Casey's eyes suddenly went wide. 

"Ah, guys...  I think.... Ooooh.... something is happening."  She rolled over onto her back, holding her stomach.

"What's wrong?"  Lana asked, her quad muscles unconsciously flexing so much they nearly flipped her over onto her back.

"My stomach.  It feels like there's million butterflies zinging around inside of it." 

"Help me get her on the couch." Bailey said. 

Offline Blablabla88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2020, 09:14:13 pm »
I guess the story has died?   :shucks

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2020, 02:05:43 am »
I guess the story has died?   :shucks

Not dead, just dormant. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Egg Power

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View