Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575252 Posts in 73123 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 07:21:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  FMG Story: The gym girl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FMG Story: The gym girl  (Read 6966 times)

Offline mathcod

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
FMG Story: The gym girl
« on: April 20, 2019, 08:15:54 am »

At first, everyone laughed a petite little girl they nicknamed “the pixie.”

And there was something cute-but-comical about her. She was barely more than five feet tall, scrawny, and she was always drinking from a comically oversize thermos full of a protein shake she’d fill in the lobby.

She was cute, and the first time you used the gym you actually flirted with her just a little bit.

The second time you saw her at the gym, she was wearing actual gym clothes, and looked more lean than scrawny. And she must have been hunching the previous week, because she didn’t seem quite so short. She gave you a wink.

You noticed that she kept going up five pounds a week on the dumbells, so by her third week she was powering away the 15s instead of the 5s. The first week, she’d used the bar on the bench press. Week three she loaded it up with 135 pounds.

Why had you thought she was so short?

Near the end of her workout, you noticed her veins bulged for a second everytime she drank from that giant, protein-shake thermos of hers. She gave you a slightly lewd smile when she wiped her mouth with the back of her forearms.

By week four she was clearly toned, and indistinguishable from most of the regular gym bunnies. Abs, lats, biceps, should muscles, things… every part of her was clearly worked.

Her glutes were enormous- you knew she had not had a big donk of an ass when she started. She was squatting more than almost anyone else at the gym… and as you watched, it actually looked like it grew with each and every rep.

She topped off her thermos twice during her workout, and gobbled protein bars between sets. She topped off her workout by flexing one last time in front of the mirror… and then wrapping a towel around herself when her gym shorts ripped.

Week five, she was clearly buff and people who’d been going to the gym longer than her were asking for advice, thinking she was a professional weight lifter. She was huge, and seemed to be getting bigger and more swole with each rep.

You kept trying to steal a glance, but from the look of her, she had somehow grown as tall as you in less than two month. But it was hard, because she was clearly staring at you some of the time.

Week six, she was without a doubt taller than you. She looked like she was more than six feet tall, and her whole body was huge with muscles. People got out of her way whenever she lumbered towards any machine or equipment she wanted.

Her duffel bag was full of an assortment of protein shakes and bars and snacks, which she gobbled constantly. She curled more than anyone there could bench. She benched more than they could squat. She filled the bar on the squat machine as heavy as she could get it, and still didn’t looked tired.

As she worked out, she grew. After nearly every set, her veins would go nuts, and her clothes would tighten visibly as her body grew larger.
By the end of her workout, she was 6′4″, and eaten more calories in an hour than Micheal Phelps went through in a day. She cornered you as you tried to leave.

“Do you like this?” she said, flexing her huge arm for you.
“Yes?” you said, weakly.
“Good. How about… this?” she grunted, flexing her whole body. Her veins went nuts as her muscles bulged… and bulged… and bulged…
“What are you-”
“Quiet!” she grunted, turning red with exertion. Tearing noises started as her gym clothes started to stretch and rip as her muscles grew too big for them. Her body grew wider, thicker, taller…

You watched in disbelief as her gym clothes stretched and ripped and exploded off of her, and her hulking body expanded with strength and mass.  Her chest and her core rippled with muscle. Her arms and legs were freakishly thick. Your jaw actually hung open as she rose up and up.

There was an eight-foot, naked hulk of a woman standing in front of you, catching her breath.  Every part of her was huge and hard. If she fell forward, she would crush you. Her biceps looked bigger than you head.

You marveled at the incredible muscles that burst to the surface of her thin skin, outlining deep grooves and sinews across her bullish thighs and football sized calf. Smiling, she reached up and cupped her large breasts, and gasped at how firm they were. Hell, she could barely move them! She snickered.

““Hello, down there,” she said, bending forward. “I see you’re the same size as before…”” she said, grinning down at you. “Being this huge makes me super horny. I’m so big and strong… if I say we’re going to have sex now, what can you possible do to stop me?”

She picked you up, tossed you over her shoulder, and lumbered towards the shower. You tried to wriggled out of her powerful grip, and succeeded only in making yourself sway back and forth.  Everyone ran to get out of her way.

“You’ve been making eyes at me for weeks without making a move… no more foreplay. Mama’s horny now.”

She pushed the door to the woman’s locker off its hinges. Woman scurried out of her way as she slammed you on your back on a back, then stepped one huge leg over the bench to straddle you.

She ripped your clothes off. Her eyes locked on your crotch.
“Get an erection, sweetie. I don’t have time for foreplay.” To your terror, your dick immediately stood up at her command.

“My name is-” you started.
“I don’t care,” she said, bringing herself down you roughly.

She was ten feet tall. And growing. With every breath she took, she grew taller, and her breasts grew toward you, and her frame bulged with power.

“No! I’m saying no!” you shouted up at her.

You could feel her growing all around you as you pleasured her, held in place by her giant, growing thighs. Her tits and ass grew like balloons filling with air, and her whole body thickened with muscle and soft flesh as she continued to ride you.

“You’re… hurting… me!” you rasped.

She sighed with pleasure, getting heavier and bearing more and more of her weight down on you

“You’re… so huge… already…. you’re crushing me…” you barely were able to mutter

“I’m barely twelve feet tall, you huge baby. I will crush you, though, if you don’t cum soon. I ... said....get to work, tiny!"

You burst into her, and she rose six inches taller. Her upper body bloated more massively.

“Mmm,” she began to coo, continuing her relentless straddling. “Now cum again.”

She groaned in pleasure as you groaned in pain, and her huge body grew so big. She grew monstrously huge, but never stopped pounding away at you.

“No more!” you begged, as she bobbed up and down on you. “Please, you’re killing me!”

As cracks began forming in the floor and your pelvis, she bluntly said "No."

Forum Saradas

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: FMG Story: The gym girl
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 02:10:50 pm »
That was a sudden stop. I hope there's more.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  FMG Story: The gym girl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View