Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575098 Posts in 73006 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 12:39:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fat to Fit
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fat to Fit  (Read 11602 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
Fat to Fit
« on: April 19, 2019, 03:02:26 pm »
I know I bounce around with stories quite a bit, but I just go with what's working at the moment. 

Fat to Fit

"Jackie, you really should look at losing some weight.  It's not healthy." 

"What, so I can look like you, Nina?  You're more manly than the men around here.  And this isn't fat.  These here are luxurious curves.  Something you could never know Miss Muscles."  Jackie said, running her hands over her huge belly. 

"I'm trying to help, Jackie.  You're probably a good 200 pounds overweight.  I don't want to see your health deteriate because you can't put down a cheeseburger once in a while."  Nina said, sipping her tea at the donut shop. 

Nina competed professionally in women's physique competitions, and had been known to occassionally outlift the men in the gym.  Her physique was chiseled, yet streamlined, save for her pride and joy's- her calves.  Genetics played somewhat of a role, but she worked her calves at least three times a week to the point of exhaustion, resulting in 21 inch monsters that made nearly every gym goer stop and stare.  She was very health conscious, down to the dirtiest detail- something her sometime friend, Jackie, thought was silly.   Jackie loved food.  And she didn't care what was in it.  There were days where she would have fast food for every meal.  And she loved being big and curvy.  She seemed completely oblivious to the fact that she really was obese.  And not by just a little.  Tipping the scales at nearly 360 pounds on a five foot, four inch frame was a problem.  But Nina thought she was sexy.  She was the curviest woman around and no one was going to tell her differently. 

"You're just jealous, honey.  You ever wonder why you've never had a boyfriend?  They're probably worried you'll beat them up.  Me on the other hand- let's just say, there's plenty to go around."  Jackie said, as she ordered a dozen donuts to go. 

"There's no need to be nasty.  If you ever decide you want help, you know where to find me."  Nina said, pushing in her chair and leaving her part of the bill on the table. 

"Thanks for the offer, honey, but it doesn't take much to suck down steroids.  Bye."  she said, flipping her long brown hair away from her chubby cheeks as she stuffed in her fourth donut. 

Nina hesitated, wanting to say something, but decided against it.  She gave a little wave and left the restaurant.  Jackie reached down for her purse, hearing her phone buzzing. 

"The gall of that woman thinking that she can call me fat.  I'm pretty sure my fifteen hundred followers would disagree.  I am sexy on overdrive.  Real men like soft womanly curves, not sleeping on rocks."  she muttered to herself, looking over her fetish insta**** page. 

She was also due to make an appearance on webcam that night, where there was always a good number of willing bodies to worship her curves.  If she was truthful with herself, though, she would find that she was actually a little lonely.  She hadn't had a true date in nearly five years.  But she would never accept that she was the problem.  Everyone else just needed to get over themselves and recognize how amazing she was.  After picking up her donuts at the counter and paying for the breakfast, she headed towards the door.  Just outside the restaurant, there a young woman, who seemed to be quite emotional.  Her body was heavily muscled, making even Nina look small.  She approached Jackie, who looked disgusted. 

"Please, ma'am.  I'm sorry to bother you, but do you have a phone I could borrow for just a minute?  My car just broke down, and I really need to get somewhere."  the woman said, biceps bulging as she held her hands in a praying position. 

"Are you joking?  Maybe you should spend more time making sure your car runs instead of soaking yourself in steroids.  Why don't you head across the street to the gay bar.  I'm sure there's someone in there that'll be willing to suck whatever you're hiding in your pants.  Cause it's quite obvious you aren't a woman.  Now if you'll excuse me, you've wasted enough of my time."  Jackie said, turning to walk away. 

"I'd be careful miss.  Karma has a way of catching up to everyone."  the woman said, voice suddenly very calm. 

Jackie paused briefly, then continued on her way, ignoring what the woman said.  She made sure to grab an extra large fast food meal on the way home.  That night she tossed and turned, nightmares about female bodybuilders and having to eat green food plaguing her sleep.  The following morning, she got up and checked her weight per routine.  She had been so happy when she crossed the 360 mark and was crossing her fingers to hit 400 by the end of the month.   But when she got on the scale, she gasped.   The numbers stopped rolling at 315. 

"How the hell did I lose 45 pounds?  There must be something wrong with the scale.  Yes.  Calm down.  It has to be that."  Jackie said.

She screamed as soon as she saw herself in the mirror.  She was thinner.  Her sexy curves were disappearing!  This couldn't be happening!  She would have to remedy it immediately.  She didn't work this hard to get this big to have it thrown away.  She ate more that day than she had the last three days combined.  She weighed herself before going to bed and was relieved to see the scale go back up to 325 pounds.  She went to bed that night, happy as could be. But the next morning when she stepped on the scale, it stopped at 294 pounds.  She ran to her phone and called the doctor to set up an appointment for that day.

"I don't know what you want me to tell you, Jackie.  We've gone over everything that it could possibly be, but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong.  It is a large amount of weight to lose in a short amount of time, but from what I can see, you are doing fine.  And this will be a good step to getting yourself a little healthier.  This is a good thing, Jackie."   her doctor explained, as she sat on the table. 

"Healthier?   I was perfectly healthy.  My curves are gone!  Do you know what I had to do to get those?!  No one will find me sexy anymore!  I demand you give me something to get them back!"  Jackie said, getting angrier.

"There is nothing I can give you, nor would I.  I cannot in good conscience help someone purposely ruin their physical health.  I'm here to help you better yourself."  the doctor said. 

"This is discrimination.  I won't accept this.  You're probably in cahoots with Nina and that other disgusting woman, trying to gross me out with their manly muscles."  Jackie said, sticking her nose up in the air. 

"There is nothing wrong with having more muscle.   You would be stronger and would most certainly feel better."  the doctor replied, putting down his chart.

"All you need to concern yourself with, doctor, is whether or not I bring a lawsuit against you.   Good day."  she said, stomping out of the office.

By the time she had returned home, she had lost another twenty pounds.  She was beyond freaked out.  Going on another eating binge, she ate so much that her stomach felt like it was going to burst.  But it didn't matter.  It was as if her body had turned into a black hole, sucking up everything she put into it.  That night, the nightmares returned, only this time it featured her as the bodybuilder with muscles so big, she made Nina look like a child.  When she woke up and looked down at her arm, she screamed.  Their were veins popping out of her forearm.  She didn't dare look at anymore of her body.  She called in sick and shut her eyes, hoping that she could erase what she saw. 

Later when she trudged into the bathroom wrapped in her quilt, she hesitantly stepped back on the scale.  It read 260 pounds.  So give or take a few pounds for the quilt, she hadn't lost much weight overnight.  But when she looked in the mirror, she began to cry.  Her face had been drained of almost all of its plumpness.  She was starting to look like a normal woman.  This horrified her, and made her dread dropping the quilt.  What she saw made her nearly pass out.  Nearly all her hard fought curves were gone.  And replaced with hard bulges.  Under a continuously thinning layer of fat, huge muscles were roaming, begging to be released from their confines.  Calves that pushed out far enough to be seen from the front, legs that looked bigger than her waist with a large tear drop shaped muscle growing over her knee, an eight pack of large bricks running up her stomach into a chest with pecs thick enough to almost fill her bra.  Shoulders that pushed out so wide it made her head look small, traps that arched up towards the bottom of her ears, and finally two mammoth arms that looked like they could rip the door off of her car.  And as she watched herself in the mirror, she could actually see the final bits of fat coming off, turning her into a shredded beast of a bodybuilder, with thick veins running rampant all over her body. 

Forum Saradas

Fat to Fit
« on: April 19, 2019, 03:02:26 pm »

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Fat to Fit
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 06:59:28 pm »
Great start! This story has awesome potential! As someone who has a muscle fetish and a fat fetish, I was a little sad to see her shrink down but happy to see she'll get big in a different way. It's also disappointing to see a girl who loves being fat being forced to transform into something she hates but hopefully she'll soon fall in love with her muscles.

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 08:23:54 pm »
Great start! This story has awesome potential! As someone who has a muscle fetish and a fat fetish, I was a little sad to see her shrink down but happy to see she'll get big in a different way. It's also disappointing to see a girl who loves being fat being forced to transform into something she hates but hopefully she'll soon fall in love with her muscles.

:thanks:   She brought on her own troubles, but it may well turn out for the better.   ;)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 12:48:39 am »
       "Oh my god.  I look worse than one of those freaky men bodybuilders.  I can't be this way."  she whispered in between whimpers and tears streaming down her face.  "Wait!  I'll call Nina!  She would know how to get rid of this."  She ran to grab her phone, her footsteps now sounding much heavier than ever before. 

"Hello, Nina?  I need your help.  All my beautiful curves are gone!  I have all these ugly muscles now.  I need to know how to make them go away!"  she said, still crying.

"I'm sorry Jackie, I'm really busy right now.  I'll have to call you back."  Nina said.

"Wait!  I need you to..."  Jackie began to say, but Nina had already hung up. 

Jackie realized with a growing fear that she'd have to go down to the gym where Nina worked.  Her many times x sized clothes fit, but to her amazement were actually tight in certain places, so it would make it even more difficult to go through unnoticed.  And what was worse, it seemed her muscles, may in fact, be growing bigger.  Just as she was about to leave the house, far from confident, but covered enough to hopefully get her where she needed to go, she felt a weird pulse travel through her body from head to toe.  She looked down and could actually see her clothes begin to tighten around the expanding melons that were her biceps!  The growth stopped just as she heard a small ripping sound.  Even as she held the arm straight out, the bicep looked like it could be as big as her head! 

"No, no, NO!  I have to get there now!" 

She rushed out the door, not noticing that as she slammed it shut, she actually bent the doorknob.  Somehow making to the gym without getting a speeding ticket, Jackie began to hyperventilate.  Even though she had parked behind the building, the entrance was on the street side, and there was a parade just beginning.  The street was packed with people.  People that would see her disgusting self.  She had another growth spurt as she drove over, turning her shirt into a no sleeve tank top, and her really stretchy pants barely holding on, with skin already beginning to show through tiny tears.  It took a few minutes to peel herself out of the car.  She took a deep breath and snuck close to the building, trying to stay in the shadows, but she was now so wide, that half of her body stuck out in the sunlight no matter what she did.  An old man and a child were sitting in chairs right by the corner of the building.  She would have to go around the front of them to get by.  Her heart was pounding, and sweat was trickling down her back.  She dove forward, trying to quickly get around them, but her way was blocked by a mass of people.  And that's when she heard it.

"Holy cow.  What a freak!"  Jackie didn't look for where it came from- she just wanted to get to the entrance which was about fifteen feet away.  But it didn't stop.

"Cheesus.  What did you do, drink a truck full of steroids?"

"Good lord.  I didn't know men dressed as women around here."

"I bet your dick is bigger than mine."

"Ugh.  That's not a woman is it?  I think I'm going to hurl." 

Everything that she had said to others, and more flowed in her direction.  It was as if the crowd had been purposely put there to target her.  And it hurt.  Tears started to stream down her face again.  People continued to hurl insults at her, not caring one bit for her feelings.  She managed to get inside, having to turn sideways to get through the door.  And was immediately met with stares.  Two big jocks dropped their weights and wandered over.

"Holy shit, Ben.  Look at this chick.  Do you think she ate the hulk?"  he said, elbowing the other one.

"No, but I bet he's wearing a wig!"  They both started laughing.

Crying even more, Jackie walked up to the desk, a task made more difficult with legs the size of wine barrels. 

"I need to speak with Nina." 

"I'm sorry, she's teaching a class right now.  If you want to wait, I can let her know." the girl at the front desk said.

"Um.  Ok."

Jackie looked for a corner of the gym farthest away from anyone and sat down on on a bench, causing it to groan.  She stared at the wall, not wanting to face anymore people.   Her life as she knew it was ruined.  Maybe it was karma.  Maybe it wasn't.  It didn't matter.  She was finding out how cruel a human being could be.  It wasn't fun to be on the other side of the coin.  A few minutes later, a lanky young man trying to curl fifteen pound weights without much success, noticed the muscular behemoth sitting in the corner of the gym. 

"Wow.  That guy is huge."  Then he caught a glimpse of Jackie's face as she looked a different direction.  "He's a she!  No way!" 

Donny had always wanted to meet a female bodybuilder.  It was really the only reason he came to the gym.  He tried the webcam thing, had videos and pictures, but he wanted desperately to meet the real thing.  He was also very shy, so actually approaching a girl at the gym was next to impossible.  There had been a few bigger physique style girls that came in occassionally, and there was Nina who worked here, but no one- not even the guys- came close to this girl.  He didn't even think a person could have that much muscle.  She was as big as some of the female muscle drawings on the internet.  He was starting to get erect, so he quickly put back the weights and sat down on the bench to take his mind off of the woman for a minute.  When he looked up, she still hadn't moved, so he got up and quickly walked over by her.  He had to do it quickly or he would never be able to do it.  Not wanting to look like a creeper, he took a wide birth so she could see him coming. 

"Hello.  I just wanted to see if you are alright."  Donny held back a gasp as he was able to see her up close for the first time.  She was gigantic!

"I'm just having a bad day, that's all."  Jackie said, head down on her massive chest.

"What's wrong?"  Donny asked, excited that she actually responded.

"I was beautiful, and now I'm ugly.  Ask anyone around here.  I'm a freak."  Tears started to trickle down her face once more. 

"I don't mean this to sound creepy, but I think you look incredible."  Donny said, taking note of her arms that looked bigger than his chest as they lay by her side, relaxed. 

Jackie suddenly looked up, and wiped some of the tears off of her face, causing her bicep to bulge up to her wrist, nearly pulling her hand away.  Donny crossed his legs slightly to avoid her seeing his happy stick coming to attention. 

"You really mean that?  You mean you don't think I look hideous?  I've always thought a real woman should have curves."  Jackie said.

"You have amazing curves.  I'm just going to come out and tell the truth while I can.  I've always wanted to meet a female bodybuilder, and you've got to be the best one that has ever lived.  I've never seen one as big as you."

"You think I'm a bodybuilder?  I mean I've never done that before.  This just happened to me."  Jackie sat up a little, unintentionally rolling her pecs until they nearly touched her chin.  Donny had to move his legs a little more. 

"You mean you haven't worked out at all?  Wow.  Just... wow."  This was the most amazing day of his life.  What if she did work out?  He bit down on his fist as she adjusted her top, causing her biceps to jump to life. 

"What do bodybuilders even do?  I know Nina does some sort of competition, but I've just never been interested.  Do you know a lot about them?"  Jackie's sadness was strangely turning into a curiosity. 

"Ummm.  Yeah.  I know quite a bit."  Definitely the truth.  Was he going to be able to show her how to flex?  Could this get any better?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 07:22:22 am »
I like that she is getting support, that maybe, despite her getting insulted by person after person, that support from one person may be enough to have her continue on down this road and become insanely huge and super strong, which I hope she does become. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 03:31:16 pm »
I like that she is getting support, that maybe, despite her getting insulted by person after person, that support from one person may be enough to have her continue on down this road and become insanely huge and super strong, which I hope she does become. k+!

She's hopefully learning a lesson while getting some redemption in the process because she was doing the exact same thing to people that they are now doing to her.  Let's just say she's pretty lucky Donny came along. 

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 04:26:47 pm »
        "Can you show me?"  Donny couldn't believe his ears. 

"Absolutely." 

Jackie smiled for the first time that day.  Donny quickly made an adjustment downstairs while Jackie got up, so hopefully he wouldn't embarrass himself. 

"My god."  Donny said, a little louder than he expected, as he gazed at the magnificence of Jackie's physique. 

"Is there something wrong?"  Jackie asked, trying to look down at herself, but finding herself unable to see past her pecs. 

"No. You're just unbelievable."

Donny led her over to a section of the gym that was currently unoccupied, but had a large mirror going wall to wall.  He had her stand in front of him and just about lost it.  Whereas he probably stood about six inches taller, he could completely fit in between her shoulders.  And she wasn't flexing! 

"So the first flex is called a lat spread.  You put your hands on your hips like this and then..."  he finished explaining the move as he stood next to her in the mirror, before quickly moving back behind her. 

Jackie mirrored his actions and then began to spread.  And spread.  And spread.  She just kept going!  It looked like she was literally sprouting wings!  There was so much muscle spanning out in front of him that it looked like he might be able to lay across her shoulders!  Her lats bloomed outwards, touching her elbows, while her traps topped a series of lumps and ridges in layer upon layer of muscle making her look nearly as thick pec to back as she was wide.  And it all funneled into a waist nearly as thin as his, and then exploded back out into an unreal set of glutes.  They squared off as she flexed her back, pushing back towards Donny so much, they ran into his crotch, much to his surprise.  The large striations popped and twitched randomly, rubbing against his pants, as they continued to slowly rip through her stretchy pants, revealing more and more skin.   And her shoulders!  It looked like a pumpkin had been shoved under her skin, one so big he could hug it, wrapping his arms around it's lumpy goodness, and laying his head on the mound peaking higher than her ears.  This was only the first flex!

"Now the next one is called a double bicep."  He showed her how to do it and then stood behind her once again.

"Ok.  Here goes."  Jackie said, as she began to raise her arms.

She brought them straight out from her, level with the floor.  Her triceps bulged downwards like striated half basketballs, while the domes of her upper arms inched upwards, nearly reaching a point that if she looked left or right, all she would see was bicep.  As she slowly brought up forearms wider than both his skinny arms put together, and clamped her hands tightly into fists, Donny got harder and harder.  With every passing moment a bicep mountain reached his eye level and slowly passed it, making him have to look up to see a peak the size of a softball.  A thick vein snaked down and branched off pumping more and more blood into an arm that looked bigger than his upper torso.  Donny didn't realize his erection was at full mast until Jackie said something. 

"Are you touching my butt?" 

"Uh, no.  My, uh, pants just rubbed against it."  Donny said, ducking his head down, so she couldn't see his bright red face. 

"I mean, it's okay, if you want to.  It felt really nice."

"Really?!  You're okay with that?"  Donny was shocked. 

"Yeah.  I mean if you want.  Touch anything."

The tent in his pants threatened to rip through the zipper.  He flexed his hand as he slowly reached for the massive bicep muscle. 

"Cheesus."  he said, as his hand contacted incredibly soft and smooth skin that stretched over a mountain that was harder than diamonds.  He tried to squeeze it but ended up just hurting his fingers. His other hand traveled over the vein covered trap muscle that fully filled the gap between her pumpkin delts and her head. 

"OOOhhh.  That feels so good.  Please don't stop."  Jackie looked at him through the mirror, a huge smile on her face.

Donny remembered one final flex, he was hoping she might try.  One that not a ton of female bodybuilders did anymore.  The most muscular. 

"Ah, there was one more flex if you want to give it a try."

"Sure!  What do I have to do?" 

Donny showed her, but before they did it, he asked if he could stand in front of her when she did it.  His tent was still more than obvious, but he was too out of it to notice.

She slammed her arms down so fast, and so powerfully, that if she was a superhero, she would've sent out a shockwave.   Her face went red as she flexed so hard, she started to shake, clinching her teeth together.  Sweat droplets began to drip down her face, as she brought her arms back up and slammed them down again, growling.  Her traps overwhelmed her head, growing so much, they popped and quivered up past her hair, as her shoulders expanded towards her face, nearly touching her cheek.  Her pecs smashed into her chin and out bigger than DD breasts.  Her bra just barely contained them with her shirt long having lost the battle.  Her head was literally encased with muscle.  There was more muscle surrounding her head than two male bodybuilders.  Not to mention biceps that threatened to overtake her pecs, pushing against them, with triceps growing like loaves of bread. 

"Wait.  I think I can flex a little harder." 

Donny's jaw dropped.  What did she say?  Jackie yelled out as she flexed down.  Muscles on muscles, on muscles filled every bit of open space on her body then blew outwards until she looked nearly twice as big as before.  Cum exploded from Donny so hard that it actually shot through his pants and landed on Jackie.  After shooting for nearly twenty seconds, he fell to the ground exhausted.  Jackie now looked on in awe, having stopped flexing.  She'd watched porn movies, and there wasn't a porn star in the world that could hold a candle to what Donny just did.  And because she flexed her muscles?  She felt warm inside.  She quickly walked over and got a towel to clean herself off, and so Donny could cover himself up. 

"Was that for me?"  Jackie asked, hopeful for the answer. 

"I'm so sorry.  I didn't mean to.  You are just the most amazing woman I've ever seen.  I just couldn't stop it." 

"Don't be sorry.  I've never had a guy do that by looking at me.  You really like me that much?"  Jackie asked, flexing a bicep that blew past the height of her fist. 

"Yes.  You are an absolute muscle goddess, if you don't mind me saying."

Jackie went red. 

"Oh my god!  Jackie is that you?!"  Nina exclaimed from behind them.  Jackie's eyes went wide.

"Um.  Yes."

"What happened?  How?  You're huge!  Are you alright?"  Nina asked, a shocked expression on her face. 

"Nina, I'm so sorry.  The way I've treated you was absolutely unacceptable.  I learned my lesson, and so much more."  Jackie said, giving Nina a hug.

"It's okay.  But what happened?  How did you go from where you were to looking like the hulk?"

"I don't know.  It just happened!  I lost a whole bunch of weight and then muscles just showed up!  Maybe it was the karma."  Jackie said.

"What are you talking about?"

Jackie told her about the girl and then introduced her to Donny.  Nina had seen him around ever so often, and suspected why he was there, but didn't mind in the slightest.  She was glad they found eachother.  Just before Jackie left, holding Donny's hand, she stopped Nina for a second.

"I just have to know."  she said, turning her calf out.

"I think you may have me beat."  NIna said, just a little bit jealous.

They put their calves next to eachother.  Nina's massive cows flexed with all their might, big enough to put the biggest male bodybuilders to shame, but as Jackie's calf sat relaxed, it already looked bigger.  Copying Nina's flex, Jackie's calf bulged out in a massive cliff of muscle that rose nearly a foot off of her leg and spread out wide enough to fit Nina's whole calf inside of it. 

"Alright She-Hulk, I'm going to go work on my calves some more.  You two go enjoy yourselves."

Jackie and Donny waved as they walked out the door.  Just as Jackie was about to squeeze into her car, she just happened to notice a girl walking by.  It was the bodybuilder girl from the other day!  The girl stopped briefly, looking right at her, smiled and gave Jackie a nod before walking away.  Jackie smiled and got into her car.   

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2019, 04:46:51 pm »
Another great read, your muscle description is just incredible, so arousing to read, Jackie having grown so much more confident that a man is paying her attention that she just comes out of her shell and shows off muscles that would blow down the house at a male bodybuilding show, it was a very cool read. I look forward to seeing more of your great writing style soon. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2019, 05:14:44 pm »
I hope this isn't the end of this story! It's so good, and I want to see what happens next with all the characters.

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2019, 12:16:51 am »
I hope this isn't the end of this story! It's so good, and I want to see what happens next with all the characters.

That's the end for now- but I'm sure there will be a sequel somewhere down the road. 

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2019, 05:17:29 am »
Great story.
I hope for more

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2020, 12:58:18 am »
Fat to Fit 2 (the sequel)

"News at 7.  What had seemed to be one unusual case of an formally overweight woman becoming an overly muscular bodybuilder has now become an epidemic.  Obese women all over the state have been losing fat and gaining massive amounts of muscle at an astonishing rate.  More later tonight on the special report." 

Jackie shut off the tv.  What was she going to do?  All these women becoming as big as her!  What if they got bigger?  What if Donny saw one of them, and lost interest in her?  She had to find that girl!  But where should she even start looking?  The girl could be anywhere.  She raised her right arm and curled her wrist back, watching the mountain of beef rise, and rise, veins bulging as they traveled over the rumbling striations as the muscle fibers multiplied by the thousands, slamming the softball sized peak into her fist, pushing it up and away as the massive mound swelled past the top of her head, hardening into a shredded behemoth nearly three feet tall from the fat rippling horseshoe of her tricep, to the now jagged summit of the mighty arm.  She wouldn't let anyone take her Donny.  She had to get bigger. 

Jackie made a split second decision to run over to the gym and talk to Nina.  Nina knew just about every bodybuilder that ever worked out in the gym, so if anyone knew who that girl was, Nina would.  She rushed over in her brand new truck which was made specifically for her new mass, and practically smashed the doors off the hinges of the building as she ran inside.  Nina wasn't anywhere in sight. 

"Have you seen Nina?  I have to talk to her right now."  Jackie asked the young girl at the front desk. 

"I think she went into the locker room to get something."  the girl said, popping her bubblegum.

"Thanks."  Jackie said, and hurried to the back.

Nina was there, changing her t-shirt. 

"Hey Jackie!  Finally decided to give me another chance at the calf crown?  I just measured 'em at 24 inches the other day!"

"Ah, what?  Oh that's awesome, Nina.  But can I ask you something?" 

"Sure, but we have to do a flex off first.  Come on." 

"Ok, ok."  Jackie had other things on her mind, but wasn't about to tell Nina no.  Even if she knew it would be no contest. 

"Great!  Now I want you to measure me first to make sure I was right."  Nina said, pulling a tape measure out of her locker. 

Jackie bent down and got a good look at Nina's calf.   And couldn't help but be impressed.  Nina didn't have the muscle building ability that she had, nor was she even in the same galaxy in every other part of her body as Jackie, but her calves in comparison to normal people and even top bodybuilders, were absolute monsters.  She reached out to touch the huge mass bubbling out from the back of Nina's leg and was in absolute awe.  Maybe it was because she never really took time to look at the wonders of Nina's legs, or even at her own colossal mounds of steel.  To actually see the rippling striations popping and moving as the mutated beef shifted and expanded under the soft skin, stretching it almost beyond its limits, was unimaginable.  The thought that someone, could build a part of their body so big, inject so much power into a single area that even the veins seemed to be flexing as they puffed out like twisted sausages, sent shivers down her spine.   Both of her hands couldn't hope to cover the deformed basketball ballooning outwards, covering her ankle and heel in shadow.  Her fingers actually shook as she began to slowly wrap the tape around the behemoth, jolts of pleasure zapping her nether regions every time her fingers grazed the hulking ball of brawn.  As the numbers slid through her fingers, Jackie wondered if they would ever stop, and found herself hoping they would just continue forever.  24 appeared on the tape, but there was still more skin in between her fingers!  Good lord, she was bigger!  Another orgasmic jolt nearly knocked her off balance.  Taking a deep breath, she pulled the tape over further.  25, 26,...27. 

"Um, Nina..." 

"Did you get it?  Wait, a minute.  I think I can squeeze a little more out of them."

Did she say more?  Nina raised up on her tippy toes as far as she could go, straining the muscles with all her might.  Jackie's mouth fell open, staring at the absolute masterpiece before her. 

"Well?  Was I right?"  Nina asked.

Jackie didn't answer. 

"You alright, Jackie?"  Nina said, trying to peer over her shoulder.

"Um, ah, yeah.  Yes of course.  You were right."  Jackie finally answered, not knowing if she could manage to tell Nina the actual number without passing out. 

"Okay, Muscle Queen, let's see that prize winning pumpkin you call a calf.  You owe me.  I haven't been able to touch any of your muskels in weeks.  This could take a while."  Nina said with a wink and a grin. 

"Could I ask you my question first?  Then you can take all the time you want."  Normally she may feel awkward letting someone feel up her muscles, but Nina was different, and Donny didn't mind in the slightest. 

"Have you seen the news?"

"You mean the women that are getting huge like you?  Like that freakishly huge one that Donny is with?"  Nina said. 

Jackie's world came crashing down.  Her heart skipped a beat. 

"What?"

Nina looked surprised. 

"You mean you don't know?  I thought you two broke up."

"No I didn't know."  Anger and sadness wrapped into one swirling vortex spewing up and out in a waterfall of tears. 

"I'm so sorry, honey.  I haven't seen you in quite a while, so I figured you two had just moved on.  Is there anything I can do?"

"I was just hoping..."  Jackie said in between sobs.  "That you had seen that girl I told you about.  I wanted to talk to her, to..."  She let out another big sob.  "To see if she could help me get bigger.  Because I didn't want something like this to happen.  That girl is bigger than me."  She leaned over and put her head on Nina's shoulder. 

Nina, gave her a hug, or at least tried, not being able to wrap her arms around Jackie. 

"I'm not sure, but I could ask around to see if anyone else knows who she is."

"Could you?  That would be amazing!  I've tried eating again and even lifting more weights, but I'm just not getting bigger fast enough.  I don't know what I'm going to do."

"Let go of that scumbag, first of all."  Nina said, wiping some of the tears from Jackie's eyes.  "Then we make him jealous." 

"How do we do that?" 

"By turning you into the hottest beefcake on the planet.  You'll be so irresistible, that you'll have all the guys and all the girls swooning.  I won't let anyone hurt you again." 

"You won't?"  Jackie asked. 

"I mean... you'll be strong enough in every way to never let this happen again."  Nina said, quickly trying to fumble through a good response. 

"Thank you so much."

"Say nothing of it.  But first, I get to feel your big muskels."

Jackie laughed, snorting in between tears. 

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2020, 06:12:02 am »
What a great idea eating as much as you like and get more muscles every night.
Where can I buy that food or meet that special woman???

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2020, 06:07:12 pm »
Very much enjoyed this continuation!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fat to Fit

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View