Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576069 Posts in 73283 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 09:28:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Debbie is outdone by her younger sister
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Debbie is outdone by her younger sister  (Read 46543 times)

Offline DidYouLikeMySunglasses

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Re: Debbie is outdone by her younger sister
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2019, 08:07:35 pm »
Thank you all once again for the positive feedback! The little comments and reactions between chapters kept me writing, and I'm really happy you all seemed to enjoy it!

I'd like to respond to questions and comment on feedback now that it's all done like I did on my last story here:

I really enjoyed the friendly attitude in Wendy's story, but it looks like there's more tension here. Would be awesome if there's a back and forth in strength.

Yes! I think I mentioned on my post after the Wendy story that I had an idea for a totally separate story, and that's what this ended up being. I do actually have another idea for a story after this that's a little different, but I think I'm going to take some time, let it develop and write a couple chapters before I'm back here to post it.

It's a shame that they came to blows, and that Nicole beat Debbie up so bad, I know a lot of sisters fight, but I am more of a fan of a good ending, so I hope that they make up and maybe Nicole trains Debbie to be stronger and more muscular. Anyway, I still enjoyed reading this story for the most part, and look forward to more. k+!

I'm a fan of good endings too! -Especially when it involves a couple of very hard-working girls.

I’m imagining Doug to be a young William Shatner because he is just entertaining to read.

Hahahahahaha! I lost it when I read this comment! It was actually because of this comment that I started the chapter from Doug's point of view with the whole "Captains log, Stardate 41829.1." thing.

One of my favorite new stories.  I especially like the style of narration.

Thank you! I'm a huge weaboo in real life, so my biggest inspiration for Debbie's extremely mean and ruthless internal dialog, and shy and kind outer dialog was Tomoko Kuroki from WataMote.

Huzzah! The story has returned!

Yeah... So part way through writing the story, things kind of ramped up at work (I'm a Software Developer) and my free time sort of got sparse during crunch time. Once things started to settle down I was able to find time to continue writing. Sorry about that!

That "pay me in exposure" line was genious :-)

Hahahaha yes! I'm glad you enjoyed that! I love to include dopey things like that, and I'm glad they seem to always be well received.

Dun Dun DUN!

My personal predictions for this story have all been wrong, but I think Dave will try to apologize to Debbie. Whether or not she thinks it’s sincere or accept his apology is up in the air.
...Scenario that is also possible: Dave is training Nicole, and has been training her before Debbie, explaining her growth...

Give yourself some credit: You actually DID predict that Doug trained Nicole before he trained Debbie back on April 21st. (When I read your accurate prediction it actually put a big old smile on my face)

Between the first story and this one, it is a different author. lol It's really good. Well done and it was pleasant to read!

Thanks! Honestly it sounds dumb but I think the biggest thing that helped me was forcing myself to write in present tense rather than past tense, as there's a lot more I could do with the main character's internal dialog to give them more of a personality. Although hopefully I'm improving all-around as well!

So many twists, awesome characters and a great deal of humor, I loved it!

The story might be over, but I hope this isn't the last of your writing!

No worries! I hope to continue here with another story after a little break.

This story was a great read from start to finish, and went a far different direction than the vast majority of female muscle fiction out there. Because it did, it feels like fresh breath compared to other stories. It’s rare to see full on character development that happens as characters grow in muscle size. Usually, they stay the same, or reveal their true colors as they lose inhibitions or become more sadistic/arrogant. This story, however, used fmg as a vehicle to explore the psyche of Debbie and Nicole, to great effect. This was  unique and incredible in so many ways, well done.
^what they said!

I'm extremely humbled by this feedback! Thank you!

I enjoy these kinds of stories.
Well, this story is intriguing, and I really do not see where it will go. Really curious :)
Highly enjoyed your previous efforts and really looking forward to where this story is going. Great, great setup.
I'm liking this so far
Well written, curious to see in your plot if she will stay a victim or if she will pick up the hint and work out, eventually with her afterwards.
I like that continuation from the last one, it is important that both girls realized they were in the wrong and that family is stronger than anything. I hope to see this continue. k+!
This is good and unique. I’m waiting for more.
Oh, I love this story so much, I really like the shorter, but interesting parts. A read all of them in an hour, and it is really interesting all the way through. :))
Nice update. Personally, I like the good relationship between the two sisters. It makes a fun dynamic to have them finally bond through their love for muscles.
Hey, Sunglasses, I just started reading it this evening. 

This is a terrific story !!!   :woohoo:

I really like how you are developing Debbie's character, and taking your time and building suspense with the plot.

Excellent work !!!

K++ and thank you for giving us this !
Hope for a new chapter
This story is actually really well thought out and I've been loving every chapter!

Curious how it keeps up!
Unexpected, yet completely acceptable turn of events. Keeping us on our toes!
Great work

I didn't include all the comments, but seriously, Thank you ALL so much for commenting! Whether it was feedback, guessing where the story would go next, or just expressing interest in having more, it kept me encouraged to keep going! I tried to at all times write a few chapters ahead, and I had a skeleton for how I wanted to end it once I got going, but other than that I was writing as I went, and you all helped me stay excited about it.

See y'all next time!

- DidYouLikeMySunglasses

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Debbie is outdone by her younger sister

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View