Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576052 Posts in 73276 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 08:56:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Debbie is outdone by her younger sister
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Debbie is outdone by her younger sister  (Read 46543 times)

Offline DidYouLikeMySunglasses

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 37
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2019, 03:22:00 am »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 37

Doug and I stand in the elevator as it takes us to the top floor, where Nicole awaits us.

I ditched my shirt back in the gym, so I'm still rocking the sports-bra, but with the way my abs have developed, I think it's kind of a good look for me.

"Are you sure about this plan, Doug?"

"Yes..." Doug responds. "I believe it's... -the only way... -we can save her... -from her superiority complex... -plus um... -with the preparations we've done... -we can't really go back on this..."

I blush.

"I agree... -but... -I'm just afraid of how she's going to react."

"It's all we have..." Doug says nervously.

The doors open.

I lead the way to the room and Doug follows.

"Nicole!?" I yell knocking on the door.

"Ha... Debbie?!" Nicole responds in an amused voice. "You're back for more?! -Come on in."

This is it...

I open the door.

/|__________________
/   To be Continued...      |
\   __________________|
  \|

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 38
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2019, 03:26:17 am »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 38

"So uh... did I not kick your ass enough, or did you like enjoy it or something weird like that?" Nicole asks, standing up, rolling back her giant bowling-ball sized shoulders and cracking her knuckles.

"No..." I respond nervously. "Listen... I'm sorry I interrupted you and Dave, and that I punched him. Let's just go back to being passive aggressive to each-other rather than being regular aggressive and call it a day."

"Hmm..." Nicole says scratching the back her head, giving me a crazy bicep flex in the process. "And who's that behind you."

"Oh..." I say. "That's..."

This plan is so fucking stupid.

We are so fucked.

"That's Boss." I say confidently.

Nicole's eyes go wide.

"Boss..." Nicole says softly. "Boss... what are you doing with my older sister?"

Oh shit...

She still seems to hold a lot of respect for him...

"I've... -I've been... -training her." Doug responds.

A slight smile lights up Nicole's face.

"Ha... haha.... hahahahaha..." Nicole is overcome with laughter.

I grab my arm out of discomfort.

"I can't believe I didn't realize it myself... You got buff pretty quick, Debbie... It only makes sense that you were getting help from the best..." Nicole says putting her hand on her chin and turning around. "-But he taught me everything he knows: there's no way that you'll ever be stronger than me."

"Yeah... I know" I say, my voice wavering. "But I'm okay with that."

"What?"

"Nicole. You're incredible. There's no way I could ever reach your current size... and even if I did, you'll just grow even bigger." I blurt out.

"Debbie..."

"But I'm okay with that, because I don't need to be better than you. I'm very strong right now, and I'm going to keep improving myself for me, not for you."

"That's... good to hear Debbie..." Nicole says. "I'm really happy for you..."

Nicole sits down on the bed and looks down.

"Listen... I'm sorry about that Dave thing... that was super fucked up of me... and I never should have beat you like that... you're right, I am powerful... and because of that I need to especially watch out that I don't abuse that power... -I... I hope we can go back to being friendly sisters again... can we?"

"Of course, little sis..." I say, smiling.

Nicole smiles back.

That's it.

Done.

The beef is squashed...

We're sisters again.

-and I COULD just leave it like this if I wanted.

-but I know I can’t.

-it's just going to lead to conflict again down the road.

The cycle will continue.

Neither of us will be able to live a happy life until she gets over obsessively trying to be better than everyone.

"So..." I say nervously. "One last favor, little sis?"

"Anything." Nicole responds, smiling with her eyes closed.

"Boss and I were going to uh- well... you know... and uh... -I’ll need you to split."

Everyone in the room froze.

"WHAT?!" Nicole's face turned to one of terror.

-then disbelief.

-then anger.

We’re fucked.

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
Re: Debbie is outdone by her younger sister
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2019, 08:02:48 pm »
Unexpected, yet completely acceptable turn of events. Keeping us on our toes!

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 39
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2019, 12:17:44 am »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 39

"You two are going to FUCK?!" Nicole says, violently walking toward me.

"-Yes..." Doug interjects. "-and hard too."

We’re both gonna die, aren’t we?

Nicole turns to Doug, her eyes red with blood.

"YOU! You're going to fuck my sister when you've only ever turned me down?!" Nicole screams.

Wait.

Wait what?!

I thought...

I certainly thought...

In Doug's story... he made it sound like they fucked at the end...

-but... they didn't?!

-Now I feel bad for interrupting him and telling him I didn't want to hear any more of the story...

"On your last day... -you said... -it was my last chance... -for sexual favors..." Doug explains. "-And I turned you down... -this was because... -I had known for a while... -that if I had sex with you... -you would leave me... -right after..."

"Yeah, but that day I told you I would leave you regardless, dip-shit." Nicole says, the veins in her muscular neck pulsing. "Why did you say 'no' still?!"

"Because..." Doug continues, boop-ing Nicole on the nose. "-I knew... -that you were manipulating me... -and I don't ever want to... -have sexual relations... -with someone like that..."

I grin a small, cocky grin.

Holy shit.

We got her.

Doug walks toward me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Debbie... -when she solved her problems... -still wanted to stay with me..." Doug says looking back at Nicole. "You may be... -stronger than her... -but to me... -she's a better person than you..."

Nicole's eyes bulge.

Tears flow down her face.

"No..." Nicole cries. "No... No... No..."

Nicole’s hulking body collapses to the ground.

"I can... -I can still win you over..." Nicole says bowing down.

"No... -you can't." Doug asserts.

"I can... I can still fuck you..." Nicole says standing up... "I'll fuck you... before she does... you're going to love it, Boss..."

Nicole tears off her shirt revealing her insanely defined abs. She bounces her pecs, causing her large breasts to jump up and down.

"-but I don't want to, Nicole." Doug strongly states.

"You're going to love me more than her... I'm so much stronger than her..." Nicole says, reaching her hand down slowly to Doug's pants.

"Stop Nicole! I don't... -want to do this... -with you!" Doug yells.

"You only think you don’t want to... once I'm done with you... you'll be glad I forced you to do this." Nicole says grabbing Doug with one hand, and pulling off his pants with the other. The veins in her powerful forearms pulsate.

Fuck...

Doug needs me right now...

I know there's no way I can take on Nicole...

-and we still have a trump card in our back pocket...

-but...

-I have to act NOW...

WHAM.

I punch Nicole in the face as hard as I can.

That's gotta hurt...

Right?

Nicole lets Doug to the ground and turns toward me, flexing her giant bicep for intimidation.

"Hey Debbie.
Let's play Fuck, Marry, Kill.
I'm going to Fuck Boss,
Kill you,
and Marry that giant fucking dildo you keep under your bed."

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2019, 01:41:17 am »
Wow, who thought that this fat schlub would have two muscle women begging to fuck him? This guy, who reminds me so much of myself, because I am a big, fat nerdy guy who loves muscle on girls, and likes wearing hats like he does. I am jealous of him that he has Nicole, a huge, hulking strong figure wanting to fuck him desperately and Debbie, who is not as desperate, but she is still willingly wanting to make love to him, despite the fact he's not the best looking guy. I look forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 40
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2019, 09:54:56 pm »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 40

My sister slowly backs me into a corner.

Her shoulders have gotten so wide, I can’t really run around her... they look like they’re almost the size of my head...

This is it... Nicole is officially unhinged... she’s going to literally tear me in half...

WHACK.

I open my eyes.

Nicole looks dazed for a second and her lumbering body falls down to the ground.

-and there stands Doug holding a broken wooden chair.

“It’s two... -against one... -Nicole...” Doug says, breathing heavily.

I immediately jump on top of Nicole in an attempt to prevent her from getting up, and Doug does the same... I’d imagine we’d have a combined weight of at least 500 pounds.

I don’t care how strong she is, I don’t think she’s going to get up like this.

“Heh... you think that’s going to stop me?” Nicole says with a chuckle.

And with that her body slowly starts to rise. Her thick arms pulsate as she pushes herself up with Doug and I on her back.

Jesus, Nicole! -Do you EAT Dumbbells?!

I try my best to wrap my arms around her neck as she stands up. I can’t really get her in a headlock because of how thick her neck has gotten.

She swings her shoulders back and forth to try to shake me off.

“Nicole... listen... it’s okay to that Doug doesn’t want to sleep with you. You don’t have to be the best! -it’s okay to not always be perfect!”

“Shut the fuck up.” Nicole says grabbing my arms that are wrapped around her neck and easily prying them off, causing me to fall to the floor.

“In fact...” Nicole continues, turning around and looking at me on the floor. “I'm going to prove I'm the best to you right now: I’m going to make you watch me fuck him.”

Nicole turns around to the pants-less Doug, picks him up with ease and lays him down on the bed.

I try to get up to help, but my body won’t move.

“Time to get hard, Boss.” My little sister says, flexing an gigantic, sexy arm for him.

“Come on, Boss.” Nicole says impatiently, as she starts rubbing her tits against his flaccid dick. “Are you gay or something? Come on! I’m hot as hell... I don’t understand...”

“Come on-” Nicole says, laying a calf muscle close to the circumference of Doug’s head across his pelvis.  “I thought you were into muscular chicks!”

“-There’s something else we failed to tell you, Nicole.” I say, standing up and dusting myself off. “It is impossible to fuck Doug before I do...”

Nicole’s eyes go wide.

“-Because Doug and I already fucked!”

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

Offline pencil20

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2019, 04:36:16 am »
What a twist!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2019, 07:00:20 am »
You are really doing great, it's fun to read.

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Finale
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2019, 04:35:40 pm »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Finale

“Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!” Nicole screamed. “It’s not true! -it can’t be-”

“-But it is...” Doug chimes in, with Nicole's giant calf still laying on top of his flaccid dick. “It was... -part of our... -back up plan... -in case... -something like this... -happened...”

“You see, Nicole...” I say stepping forward and crossing my muscular arms. “-our original reason for our fuck session was to make sure you weren’t able to rape him. We fucked like rabbits: vigorously and repeatedly. He lost load after load to me, and we kept going until he was completely done, dry and couldn't get it up in the slightest anymore. It’ll be days before his dick is ready for action again.”

“My left leg... -went totally numb...” Doug adds.

Nicole falls to her knees.

“-But as soon as you mentioned that you had never fucked him yourself...” I continue, walking right up to her and looking down. “-I knew it was checkmate.”

“You... you both outsmarted me...” She says turning away from us on the ground, displaying her impossibly wide back... “You bested me... But... -I... -I should be better than you...”

“Why does it matter so much to you that you’re better than me in EVERY way?” I ask, honestly.

“-b... because... I don’t want to be humiliated...”

“What’s... -so wrong... -about being... -humiliated?” Doug asks.

“Sure, it’s never nice to feel embarrassed...” I add. “But it’s part of living. -sometimes it happens and that’s okay. Living with it takes courage, and trying to run away from it or fight it like you were is cowardly and weak.”

“Weak?” Nicole says to herself. “You think I’m weak?”

“In a way... yes...” I explain. “You’re very immature... and I’ll admit I was immature too, but Doug helped me learn better and became stronger... -and I just wanted to be the one to help you become stronger too.”

“That’s... -so nice of you.” Nicole says, starting to cry. “I... don’t deserve that...”

“Yes you do... you're my little, Nicole.” I say patting her huge shoulder. “-and because we're sisters, we need to look out for each other... even if that means calling each other out...”

Nicole continues to sob into her hands.

“So from here on out, what do you say... Sisters?” I say putting my fist out for a fist bump.

Nicole reaches out and bumps my fist. “Sisters.”

Epilogue

Nicole only stayed at college until the end of the semester.

When we came home for the summer our parents nearly shat themselves when they learned both of their daughters had become muscular goddesses. It took some time to adapt, but for the most part they’re very positive about it... though Dad still nervously lets his eyes wander when we wear clothes that accentuate our muscles...

College ended up not being Nicole’s forte so after that she took off to pursue professional bodybuilding.

She loved it! The lifting, the dieting, the whole bulk and cut competition cycle. I stop by her place often and whether it’s the off-season or days before competition, she always looks so massive and ripped!

She won many competitions and lost many of them as well, but she never let the losses get to her the way things like that used to. We still talk very often, and I feel like right now we are the closest we’ve ever been as sisters.

Doug went on to make a name for himself as a professional trainer, specializing in muscle growth.

As his schedule started to fill up, I got to workout with him less and less... although we still get sessions in here and there: He claims that getting paid in exposure really got his name out there... what a weird guy...

He’s trained many bodybuilders, mainly female, including Nicole, who he still trains every once in a while, although Doug still maintains that he will still not perform sexual acts for her, despite her still frequent teasing and requesting.

A lot of people, mostly Nicole, tried to push me and Doug together during college. He was a nice guy, he just wasn’t for me...

After college I got myself a fairly normal desk Job at a manufacturing company... that’s not to say I stopped working out though... in fact I’ve been hitting it harder than ever during my free time and I’m still growing!

My legs still seem to be getting bigger by the day! They look like two giant tree trunks. My calves are monstrous, veiny and they bulge out of my leg even when I’m not flexing. I put a couple inches on my waist, I’ll be honest, but I’ve still got a clear 6 pack that’s even harder than it was in college. As I had suspected ever since I was younger, I never ended up growing bigger tits, but my pecs more than make up for it. My arms get tons of attention from my coworkers, and people are constantly asking me to flex my softball sized biceps for them. The dress code there is very flexible there so I often take advantage of it, wearing cute clothes that are comfortable for me like skirts and tank tops.

I’m probably the biggest person who works there by far, man or woman... Nicole is still bigger in every way of course, and maybe deep down I'm still a little envious of that, but mostly I'm actually really happy where I am, and I’m happy for her and her successful bodybuilding career.

After some time at the Job, I befriended and eventually started dating a man named Sean who is three years older than me, and 150 pounds lighter...

Well...

-Well see how long the 150 pounds lighter thing lasts once we start training together...

Thank you for reading!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2019, 05:08:21 pm »
Between the first story and this one, it is a different author. lol It's really good. Well done and it was pleasant to read!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2019, 08:41:53 am »
So many twists, awesome characters and a great deal of humor, I loved it!

The story might be over, but I hope this isn't the last of your writing!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2019, 09:20:05 am »
Terrific story!  Thank you for writing !
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Poppajim

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2019, 11:33:05 am »
Great work

Offline pencil20

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2019, 02:54:47 pm »
This story was a great read from start to finish, and went a far different direction than the vast majority of female muscle fiction out there. Because it did, it feels like fresh breath compared to other stories. It’s rare to see full on character development that happens as characters grow in muscle size. Usually, they stay the same, or reveal their true colors as they lose inhibitions or become more sadistic/arrogant. This story, however, used fmg as a vehicle to explore the psyche of Debbie and Nicole, to great effect. This was  unique and incredible in so many ways, well done.

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2019, 08:15:18 pm »
^what they said!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Debbie is outdone by her younger sister

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View