Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572413 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:15:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Debbie is outdone by her younger sister
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Debbie is outdone by her younger sister  (Read 46206 times)

Offline DidYouLikeMySunglasses

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 29
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2019, 12:19:43 pm »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 30

Saturday night.

Time to train with Doug.

I swipe my Student ID and head into the campus gym.

I can’t wait for today’s workout. Recently Doug did away with the 5x5 and we’ve gone onto an advanced program, and I just can’t wait to get even more shredded and vascular!

Speak of the devil, there’s our friend right now, wearing his trademark fedora.

“Debbie?! -What... -THE FUCK... -happened to you?!” Doug says with a face of absolute horror.

“What do you mean?”

“You look like... -twenty pianos... -fell on you... -Your entire body is... -bruised... -and bloody!” Doug says, examining my face, and pulling up on the lip of my mouth. “It looks like you’re... -missing some teeth too...”

“I -uh...”

Don’t cry.

“I...”

Don’t cry.

“My uh-”

A tear sheds down my face.

-Followed by dozens more...

Shit.

“My little sister beat me up...
She’s way stronger than me...
-and way hotter too...
She’s always been way hotter than me...
-and better than me at pretty much everything...
But lately...
-thanks to you...
I started getting stronger...
and I even got a boyfriend... -I think...
Dave...
You’ve met Dave...
-and just as I was starting to be a confident person...
Dave fucked my little sister...
and so I punched him...
and then my little sister did this to me.”

Wow.

That was a lot.

“I do remember... -you saying... -you wanted to be able to... -win a fight... -with your sister... -when you started.” Doug says looking up. “...but did you say... -younger sister?”

“Yes.” I say shyly.

“Your... -little sister... -is bigger... -than you?” Doug asks, in shock.

For the first time in a while, a little bit of confidence came back to me. Sure my little sister is bigger than me, but Doug’s shock is genuine: I’m still a brick-house of muscle compared to most girls.

“Yes.” I sigh.

“I... -I think I know... -who she is...” Doug says pulling his fedora over his eyes. “Your younger sister... -is Nicole... -right?”

I freeze in place.

How the fuck did he know that?!

Doug tips his fedora. “How about... -you do some... -abdominal work... -while I... -tell you the tale... of my first student.”

/|__________________
/   To be Continued...      |
\   __________________|
  \|

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2019, 12:21:54 pm »

“So, come on, when do I get to be an Alpha Phi?”

The Asian beauty, Carley, turns to me.

I definitely have Carley beat in the tit department, but her ass makes me nervous. It’s so nice it scares me... -But I think as long as I continue to wear low-cut shirts when I’m around her, I’ll look like the hotter friend to everyone.

“In due time, Nicole.” Carley says patting me on the back. “-but we’re not even half-way through pledge week, we can’t make the decision now.”

“Ugggghhhh...” I pout, and walk over toward the mirror.

“You’ve been doing pretty fucking great so far, Nicole...” Michaela chimes in. “Right now you’re one of our top picks, just keep it up.”

I look at myself in the mirror, doing a couple of cute poses.

Michaela is ugly as fuck. She’s fatter than me, and her tits are like half the size. I’ve got thin athletic legs with a thigh-gap most girls would kill for, a thin waist, a pretty face with some being DD cups to top it off. What guy in his right mind would bang Michaela over me?

“End of the week? -I need to move ASAP.” I explain. “My roommate right now is the WORST.”

“You room with your little sister, right?” Emily chimes in. “It’s only been like a week, it can’t be THAT bad...”

Oh Emily. She’s got a sort of cute petite girl thing going on. I’ll give her that. She’s got a nice ass, nice rack, (not as nice as mine) but a textbook butterface. Put a cute face like mine next to her, and I’m going to be the one getting all the attention.

I chuckle. “Pfff... Debbie? -She’s older than me, but yeah, she kind of is my little sister in like every way. I don’t know, she just reeks of sadness and apathy, and I don’t want to hang around her for too long: It's hard to keep acting nice and happy, and I don’t catch her disease.”

Emily scratches her head.

“You know... I think I may have a challenge for you. And if you can accomplish it, you can live here. -starting tonight!”

I perk up.

“I’m all ears.”

“We’re going to play a game. We all get to pick a guy on campus. It can be any guy... -and you all you have do, is fuck him. Do that, you can start living with us instantly.”

Oh you dumb bitches. You don’t know who the fuck you’re talking to.

“Sounds easy enough. Let’s do it!”

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 31
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2019, 03:48:39 am »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 31

Captains log, Stardate 41829.1.

Calculus class went well today.

I will admit I have fallen behind in my studies and the entire class is now completely beyond my comprehension, but none of the other class-goers have seemed to have noticed, so I consider Calculus to be a success so far.

What is this anomaly?

It appears that there are four women in the distance that have spotted me.

They seem to be communicating to each other in a low enough volume that it is concealed from me.

Activating cloaking maneuvers...

-Cloaking maneuvers seem to be ineffective.

One of them are inbound now...

If I don’t move quickly-

“Hey, Hot Stuff.”

I turn about to see a very well endowed woman with her hands on her hips.

She has a very athletic figure about her, it seems she must live a fairly active lifestyle.

“Hello... -there...” I reply, tipping my fedora in a classy fashion.

“You seem like a nice guy. Want to come back with me to my sorority’s house? ...There’s an empty room with our name on it.”

“No.”

Most men my age would be intrigued by an offer from a woman such as this, but she is not of my taste. I believe that she was surprised by this, as she seems to have been frozen in place.

“Wha... what do you mean, no?!”

“You are... -simply... -not my type.”

“But... but... hold on a fucking second, are you saying you don’t want this?!”

The woman bends down in a lewd manner, exposing an amount breast cleavage that many men would find very attractive.

“Don’t... -take it personally... -I’m sure... -there are other... -guys out there... -who will... -take you up... -on your offer!”

“But... hold on...  What the fuck is your type?!”

Ha.

Not a moment of hesitation.

“Muscular Women.”

“Well...” The woman is speechless. “-I’ve got some strong legs...”

The poor woman displays her toned, yet chicken thin legs.

Such a poor, sad display.

I begin to walk away.

“Wait... show me what you mean... I really kind of need to be whatever it is you like... and quick...”

I raise an eyebrow...

“And quick?” I repeat.

I turn to myself.

If she’s willing, have always wanted to experience a woman become powerful and muscular before my very eyes... but if she obliges, I’ll would have to give her what she wants in sexual favors... hmm... I’m not sure...

-although I’m sure she will certainly be closer to my tastes after training...

I turn back to the woman.

“Okay... -Here is... -the deal... -If you choose... -to undergo my... -training... -I would be willing... -to give you the sexual... -favors you desire... -Are these conditions... -fair?”

The woman bites her lip.

“Is there no way you would be able to give me the sexual favors now?”

“No.”

There’s silence as we both look down.

Then she looks me in the eyes.

“Deal.”

“Excellent... -May I... -have your name?”

“Nicole.”

“Nice to... -meet you... -Nicole... -My name is... -Doug... -but people normally... -just call me... -Boss... -I recall you... -saying you need to... -achieve this quickly... -may I suggest... -we start training now?”

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Debbie is outdone by her younger sister
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2019, 09:23:25 am »
This story is actually really well thought out and I've been loving every chapter!

Curious how it keeps up!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2019, 03:53:42 pm »
I find your story really good to read. Plot is well thought. And I have the feeling that I know where you are heading. It will be fun. Have fun writing

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 32
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2019, 04:10:39 am »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 32

“Carley! Hey!”

“Nicole? Is that you...” Carley looks at me with a face of disbelief.

“Yeah?” I say, genuinely confused.

“You look like you packed on more than a few pounds... in a good way though... like you’ve been living in the gym...” She says nervously looking me up and down.

Oh that’s right, Carley. Your fine ass doesn’t scare me anymore! I flex a thick muscular leg for her, just to show her I'm pretty much the real deal.

“So uh... Hey, I haven’t heard back from you guys still about the pledge thing... did I get in?”

“Nicole... that was weeks ago... where have you been?”

“I’ve been trying to get Boss to sleep with me-”

Carley laughs. “Wait... you couldn’t get HIM to sleep with you?”

“He has really high standards, okay?!” I yell, blushing a little.

“And you call him BOSS?”

“Yes!” I yell, blushing a little more.

“Well sorry, but after we gave you that task, you blew everything else off... I mean... how were we suppose to nominate someone who didn’t even attend the nominations?”

I look down at my feet...

Holy shit.

I really did forget about that, didn’t I...

I was too focused on pumping my body up...

Well...

Honestly pumping my body up was probably way more fun than any event with their "wanna-be girl-next-door" asses could ever be...

But still... I really gotta get out of the dorm... -Debbie radiates “weak-ass bitch” vibes, and I don’t want to stick around to find out if she's contagious...

“So wait... If I sleep with him now, I still get to join, right?”

Carley solemnly shakes her head no. “Sorry.” And with that she walks away.

Well...

Fuck you Carley!

-And looks like you don’t train as hard as me on squats, because my ass looks waaaaayyy better than yours now!

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2019, 10:07:09 pm »
After reading the last two very well written chapters, I'm still wondering if you narrate present or past. Seems the past, explaining all the dynamics you narrated in the earlier chapter. Let's see!

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 33
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2019, 02:52:09 am »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 33

Nicole has been progressing very well lately. Her arms are starting to develop small biceps, and her legs are already visibly large and defined. I have really been taken aback by the rate she has grown in these few weeks.

Her sexual appetite also has surprised me. She is very open about her frequent sexual escapades with other men, and frequently requests services from me as well. To be honest with the way she has been developing, I do find her very attractive, however I fear that once I fulfill my sexual obligations, I will no longer see her grow.

That is not to say that I believe she will stop training: she seems to have an iron resolve and unbelievable discipline when it comes to training. What I mean is that she will no longer need me or want my company after the sexual acts have been performed.

”Alright... I think that’s it...” I hear Nicole panting in front of me.

I seemed to have zoned out in the middle of her workout.

“Hey Boss.” Nicole says gasping for breath.

“Yes?”

“I gotta come clean with you.” Nicole says laying down on the ground, covered in sweat.

I can’t help but stare at her bulging calf muscles.

“The reason I’ve wanted to sleep with you is because some sorority told me I had to sleep with you if I wanted to join.”

“Oh...”

“And the only way you’d sleep with me is if I did this.”

“Oh...”

Nicole sits up and starts stretching.

“But I said fuck it to sororities since then. -And I really enjoy bodybuilding as it turns out. I think I’m going to keep going hard with it.”

“Oh!”

“Just... not with you... sorry...”

“Oh...”

Nicole stands up and takes off her workout shirt revealing a rather skimpy sports bra underneath. Her abdominal muscles are incredible, and her shoulders are really starting to fill out nicely.

“So that means this is your last chance to fuck me.”

“Oh!”

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 34
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2019, 12:32:15 am »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 34

“OKAY DOUG! NO MORE DETAILS! I GET THE IDEA!” I scream, still doing abdominal crunch after abdominal crunch.

Man, my core is really sore, I got a good ab workout in during Doug’s story.

“Debbie... -do you really... -wish to surpass... -your sister... -in terms... -of muscle mass?” Doug asks.

I stop in the middle of my crunches and look at my big muscular legs.

“I... I’d like to at least try.”

“You can try... -all you want... -you are already... -incredible... -but... -I’ve seen her... -I’ve trained her... -your little sister... -is out of your league...” Doug says bluntly. “It’s not fair... -to compare yourself... -to Nicole... -Your little sister... -is a freak of nature... -You’ve grown a lot... -but you can’t grow... -like she does... -you need to accept that... -and learn to love yourself...”

Doug was speaking the truth I didn’t want to hear.

Nicole is taller than me. There’s no changing that.

She’s also prettier and more muscular than I am. There’s no changing that either.

But that shouldn’t stop me from trying to become prettier and more muscular...

I should always look to improve myself for me, not for some sort of vendetta against my sister.

“I think I understand Doug. Thank you.” I say standing up and giving Doug a hug.

I’m super sweaty from the core workout, but I’ve seen the way he looks at me: I don’t think he cares.

“Does this mean... -you’re going to stop... -working out?” Doug asks nervously.

“Hell no. I love this body, and I want to see how much I can grow these muscles still... -I just, am going to have to stop trying to compare my progress to my little sister... -that’s not fair to myself.”

“You’re going to... -keep working out... -but... -does this mean... -you’re done with me?” Doug asks, still nervous.

“Of course not! You’ve helped me so much, and there’s so much I feel like I can still learn from you... plus you help push my body to it’s limits... I’m not sure if that’s something I’d be able to do quite as well on my own.”

Doug blushes.

“So...” Doug says. “What will we do about Nicole?”

“What do you mean?”

“So... I just helped you realize... -that you have... -an unhealthy inferiority... -complex with your sister... -and ever since... -you started growing muscle... -you've been trying... -to disprove... -this perceived inferiority... -by trying obsessively... -to be better than her.”

“Yeah...” I say, not sure where this is going.

“Well... -I think it sounds like... -she’s got a similar complex... -except... -it seems like she has... -an unhealthy superiority complex... -to cover up her feelings... -of inferiority... -but... -instead of having it... -just with you... -she has it... -with literally every girl she meets... -and she’s been trying to... -prove this superiority... -by sleeping with... -many attractive males... -or any male... -that seems like a challenge... and she also... -steals males... -from females... -that she perceives... -as a potential threat... -to her superiority... -as a way... -to validate... -that she is superior... -to them... -like she did to you... -by having intercourse... -with Dave.”

I mean that would make sense...

Ever since we were younger, Nicole would always wear clothes that accentuated her body, even when it wasn't applicable, or there weren't guys to impress...

-And she would always make sure her body was always fit and fuck-able...

-And now she's dealing with it by growing into an unbeatable force of muscle...

Unless I help Nicole solve her issues too, my love-life will always be in a constant stranglehold where she's trying to steal guys from me.

I'm sure there are guys out there I could date that have enough self-decency not to fall for her, unlike Dave, but it'll still be a constant bombardment from her...

Not only that... but I don't want my sister to always feel like she has to compulsively prove that she's superior to everyone else for her whole life...

-That sounds like a terrible way to live.

I want to help her.

"Doug... I want to confront Nicole... Can you help me?"

"Of... -course!" Doug says, pulling his fedora over his eyes.

I jump up and start heading towards the exit of the Gym, Doug following.

I've got a plan for what we can do for Nicole... but it's going to involve-

"-Not so fast."

I know that voice.

A shadowy figure pops around the corner of the hallway leading to the Gym's exit.

As it walks into the light, the face is unmistakable...

-It's Dave.

Fuck.

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

Offline pencil20

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2019, 02:46:03 am »
Dun Dun DUN!

My personal predictions for this story have all been wrong, but I think Dave will try to apologize to Debbie. Whether or not she thinks it’s sincere or accept his apology is up in the air.

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 35
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2019, 03:37:39 am »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 35

"Boss... I believe it's time for my workout." Dave says in a serious tone.

"I... I'm... -never training you... -again, Dave..." Doug blurts.

Dave's eyes open wide...

"What... -why?" Dave says confused.

He looks over at me.

"Oh." Dave says smiling. "I think I see what's going on here."

I stand in front of Doug to preemptively protect him.

"I'm guessing this bitch told you a story of how she got those bruises there." Dave says walking towards us and pointing to a large bump on his head. "She gave me this, that's true, but I can assure you I didn't cause any of the bruises she-"

"-I know..." Doug interrupts. "-But... -you did still hurt her."

"What?" Dave says, confused. He temporarily halts his walking.

What a dick-less moron.

"You broke... -her heart!" Doug shouts.

"Ha.... heh... heh..." Dave chortles. "-Broke her HEART?! ...Debbie, is boss being real right now?"

I start to pinch my finger.

"You and me? -Really?!" Dave continues.

Fuck you.

"You thought we were in love or some gay shit like that?"

My finger starts to bleed, I'm pinching it so hard. 

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

"Fuck you." I say out loud.

-And I meant to say it out loud that time.

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2019, 05:58:21 pm »
Really great, it's building up!! And it's fun to read. I hope you have fun to write it.

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 36
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2019, 02:36:19 am »
Debbie is outdone by her younger sister - Part 36

"Wha... -what?"

“I said, Fuck you!”

I start walking towards Dave menacingly with a cocked brow and wind up my arm for a punch.

BAM.

Right in his fucking stomach.

He's got a really strong core, but I have a lot more muscle packed in my punch ever since I've beefed myself up.

He's still standing, but I can tell by the look on his face that he's in pain.

I smile a wicked smile.

-and his face turns to one of pure anger.

“-Well fuck you too!"

He winds up a punch and hits me right in the stomach. It hurts like hell, but fortunately I've got strong abdominal muscles as well, so I stay upright.

I hit him hard again, this time with my left hand. He tries to put up his other arm to block, but is unsuccessful. I can feel my fist pound against his hard stomach. He'll be feeling that one for days to come.

He responds with a flurry of hits. I block my face so he ends up just punching my abs repeatedly.

If Doug hadn't encouraged me to work my core so hard, I would've been a goner, but my strong abs absorbed most of his force.

"Shit..."

I hit him with a right hook straight to the head, and he's down.

"How... did you..." Dave stutters. "I hit you... so hard... how... did you..."

I simply pull off my shirt completely to reveal a sports bra and flex my abs for him. At this point they've reached a level of solid that most guys could only dream of.

"Looks like your ex has been working out harder than you, chump." I say, walking past him to the exit of the gym.

"Come on." I holler to Doug. "We still have to help Nicole."

We exit the gym, determined to change my little sister for the better.

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2019, 03:27:39 am »
I’m looking forward to a very detailed description of the “little” sister going into a violent rage and hulking out to extremes never before seen. Ripping doors off hinges, smashing desks and throwing Debbie right through a wall with her monstrous 400lb coed bod. Ahh what a dream

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2019, 08:12:25 am »
Wow, unpredictable and fantastic! 

I can't help but guess, and my guesses have been wrong.  I love the suspense!  Excellent plot !!!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Debbie is outdone by her younger sister

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View