Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574054 Posts in 72856 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 05:40:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sherry
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sherry  (Read 21338 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sherry
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2019, 05:06:44 pm »
          After a bit of me using every ounce of control I had not to let loose in my pants, she came to a stop.  We had come to the intersection of a busy street.  I could hear the cars flying by even if I couldn't really see them through the wall of muscle blocking a lot of my vision.  She had just started to cross the street when I heard tires screech and an engine roar.  Sherry jumped back and let loose a barrage of curse words.  I could feel the anger coming off of her.  Veins started to pop out all over as the muscles underneath me expanded slightly, digging into my stomach a little more. 

"Hold on muscle bitch.  We're going hunting."

I didn't like the sound of that. 

Turns out my body didn't like it either.  After the hundredth time of being bounced and slammed against her rock hard muscles, as the world flew by, I felt like I had been on the losing end of a cage match.  I couldn't have felt more relieved when she dropped my on the grass.

"What's wrong muscle bitch?  Didn't enjoy first class?  Well, just you wait.  You're going to enjoy this.  I guarantee it."  Sherry said with an evil grin. 

There was a black pickup parked on the street in front of a house.  Two big jocks, whom I recognized as members of the football team were leaning against it talking.  Sherry stomped up to them. 

"I believe you two owe us an apology."  she said.

The jocks just ignored her, continuing to joke with each other. 

"Hey!  Asshats! I'm talking to you!"  Sherry yelled.  This caught their attention.  I could see their eyes bug out a little.  Considering Sherry had more muscle than both of them combined, they managed to keep their cool fairly well.

"Run along little troll.  Us men are having an important conversation."  Dustin, the team quarterback said, gesturing for Sherry to leave.

"You have about three seconds to apologize to us before I start to get really angry."

"Us?  You and stick boy over there?  Don't you make a lovely couple.  And what exactly am I apologizing for?"  Dustin said, looking at me and rolling his eyes. 

"For nearly running us over."  Sherry said.  She clinched her fist, causing her biceps to expand at her side. 

"Well, just stay out of the way then.  In case it's too hard for you to figure out, I'll explain it to you.   Cars and trucks belong on the street.  Trolls belong under a bridge.  Now take stick boy and get out of here."  Dustin said, crossing his arms.

"I was hoping you weren't going to apologize.  Now I get to have some fun."  Sherry grinned at them.  Both of the jocks looked confused. 

She walked right up to them, grabbing one in each hand, by their belts, and lifted them up in the air!  The boys flailed around as Sherry, not straining in the slightest, tossed them onto the grass in front of the house like a couple of toys.   Then she proceded to walk around to the front of the truck.  Winking at me, she bent down and put her hands underneath the bumper.  Was she about to do what I think she was going to do?  She stood back up, taking the front of the truck with her, lifting it off of the ground!  The jocks jaws dropped for a few seconds, as Sherry started to curl the front of the truck causing her arms to pump up to the size of volleyballs, each lift adding more and more juicy meat to those beautiful biceps. 

"Get your hands off my truck!"  Dustin and his friend stood up.

"Why?  I can do this all day."  Sherry said as the two jocks made to attack her.

"Uh uh boys.  You wouldn't want me to slip and maybe bend a fender, would you?" 

Sherry let go of the truck with one hand.  She was now holding the entire weight of the front of the truck with one arm, like it was nothing!  She flexed her bicep slowly, digging it into the fender, a small dent continuing to grow as her peak expanded, thick veins grinding against the metal.  My pants immediately grew a tent once again, as Sherry suddenly flexed her bicep HARD, and punched a hole through the fender and through the radiator.  Fluids started gushing out as she dropped the truck with a bang. 

"You little bitch!  Do you know how much that truck cost?"  Dustin said, in a rage. 

"There's only one bitch here.  And he's mine.  But you're welcome to keep insulting him if you truly want to make me angry.  In fact, please do.  I feel like letting loose again."  She dared them. 

I didn't know whether to be offended or turned on that she was protecting me.   Then the jocks did something unexpected. 

"I'm calling the cops.  I'll have you and your little stick boy locked up.  We'll see how tough you are whey you're rotting in jail."  Dustin said, pulling out his cellphone.  My stomach started turning in knots. 

Sherry was unfazed.  In fact, her smile got wider. 

"Well, then.  I think we shoud provide them with some solid evidence, don't you?"  Sherry said, looking at Dustin who seemed surprised at her reaction.

"What are you talking about?"

Sherry walked around to the street side of the truck, positioning herself in the center.  The whole truck began to tip forwards toward the sidewalk, until the side mirror almost touched the ground, before settling back a little.  And entire thing began to lift off the ground!  No way!  Was she really that strong?  As the truck got a little more than five feet off the ground, Sherry appeared underneath it, holding it firmly above her head!  And good googly moogly, she was gigantic!  Her muscles had exploded in size.  She had to stand with her legs in a wide v in order to make room for calves the size of medicine balls, somehow still touching as she stood with her legs apart.  And her thunder thighs had mutated into quadzilla's the size of a fat tree trunk.  The tear drop muscle that now completely covered her knee heading towards bowling ball size.  Every time her quads involuntarily flexed, they expanded by a couple feet in width and thickness, making each leg about three times the size of her cobblestone infused waist.  Pecs so big that they nearly covered her face, reaching for the bottom of the truck, while rippling out like striated blimps, with so much muscle her bra had been pushed underneath, down by her stomach.  How any clothing was holding on to her was a full on miracle.  Whoever made the bra and panties should be given an award.  The bra's straps were stretched so far around traps that peaked higher than the back of her head, vein covered lats that plumped out bigger than a manhole cover, and pecs that could sit two full grown people on top, that you probably could wrap them around an elephant.  Her bubbled monstrosities she called shoulders further extended her wingspan far enough to put her in 747 territory, or  roughtly twice as wide as she was tall .  Nearly wide enough to balance a full pickup truck if there wasn't so many lumps and bulges of pure muscular steel in the way.  Bicep mounds sprung out of her arms so much they actually pushed her arms apart, while jamming into the side of her face with enough beef to feed a football team.  A cum waterfall erupted in my pants as she started to pump the truck up and down as far as her still growing muscles would allow.  The two jocks were frozen in place.  And Sherry was just getting started. 

Forum Saradas

Offline sentinel23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2019, 10:44:42 pm »
Holy cow! This is an amazing story. I'm loving the crazy growth and can't wait to see how far she takes it!

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2019, 12:13:56 am »
Holy cow! This is an amazing story. I'm loving the crazy growth and can't wait to see how far she takes it!

:thanks:  There's a pretty good chance she'll take it over the limit. 

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2019, 02:35:28 am »
You’re quickly becoming one of my all time favorite fmg authors!!!!

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2019, 05:40:41 pm »
You’re quickly becoming one of my all time favorite fmg authors!!!!

:woot:  I'm glad I can write something people enjoy. 

Offline shibbo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2019, 09:29:47 pm »
I really hope you go on with this story sometime!

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2019, 09:25:33 pm »
BUMP!!!

Offline micror2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2019, 10:22:34 pm »
Nice job so far

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2023, 09:58:32 pm »
More please

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sherry

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View