Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575050 Posts in 72986 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 05:06:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st story: My girlfriend Akane
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st story: My girlfriend Akane  (Read 67026 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #1st story: My girlfriend Akane
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2018, 10:16:40 am »
what a great story!!!
I read this only by now... thanks and K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2018, 10:16:40 am »

Offline darkscribex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2018, 04:32:57 pm »
Excellent work

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2018, 09:51:22 pm »
WOW LOVE IT,WANT TO SEE HER KICK SOME  ASS NOW

Offline Batterskull

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2018, 07:37:46 pm »
Amazing work here

Offline YankeesPankees

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2018, 03:21:20 am »
Amau story! Haven't read anything this good since freakpeak's "The Freakiest Muscle Monster." Keep up the work! And if anyone here is in touch with Freak Peak please tell him that I wish he'd continue his story!

Offline First-Second

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2018, 03:26:29 am »
There's a lot I like about this story, but I do kind of wish she stuck to her more understated and shy personality. There's already plenty of hyper aggressive/dominant FMG stories out there, its nice to have a little variety.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2018, 04:52:05 am »
Great chapter. Please get her bigger (everywhere)

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2018, 03:59:34 am »
I hope the next chapter comes soon.

Offline steroidfreak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Extremely roided muscle women
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2018, 10:12:43 pm »
I got a part time job in my dad's company and got enough to buy everything she wanted, my dad was surprised that I wanted some income, at first he said no and told me to focus more on my studies but I ended up convincing him after saying I wanted to help my girlfriend to achieve her goal, it was the first time telling my dad I had a girlfriend, but even then... he agreed under one condition, he wanted to meet Akane later on. I was going home daily after school and work to check her progress and it was somewhat freaky... the first week she ended upping her dosage over x10, over 50 kgs of food a day, stopped counting. Everything she was drinking now was protein shakes and steroids, nothing more, and she would be juicing herself every couple of minutes, mostly testosterone. And the dosages, amount of food, kept increasing weekly... After 3 weeks has passed, I went to her house as usual, she even gave me the key to her house. I saw akane at the sofa, injecting herself after a workout, the room was so smelly, covered in a strong sweat and masculine odor and semen, even smelled like steroids
if it weren't for the fact I visit her daily I wouldnt have been able to recognize her. She was just a mass of freaky muscle, no bodyfat and covered with veins thick or thicker than ropes, she was way more masculine than any guy I've met by far, she shaved daily but even then... the hair was so thick, dense, it could still be felt easily and seen as a greyish area covered in thick and unshaved stubble, be it her face, abs, pecs, anywhere. Her face got more dried out, and her jaw only got thicker and bigger, larger chin, deeper cleft chin. Her Adam's apple grew more as well, neck looking like a tree trunk and traps almost reaching her head. Akane didn't wear bras anymore and her pecs have grown inmense, as well as her nipples,they looked so hard and erected at 3.5-4 inches, thicker than my finger and covered in veins.
Her internal organs have grown a lot, her belly looked insanely bloated and distended, completely hard and full, with abs so deep I could stick my hand in like nothing, her whole stomach was covered with ab muscles. Her massive hard clit sticking out of her panties... well, if I could even call that thing a clit, it has a huge head developed on top and looked more than a cock than even mine, it was now at 16'' inches and as thick as my forearm, as it dripped cum and fell into her legs and sofa, something really scary to see... She had grown balls, and each of them was somewhat bigger than grapefruits. She still had her female sexual part down there, but I highly doubt she could get pregnant due to how much steroids and hormones she took daily. Her legs were now thicker than my chest.

Akane looked at me very lustfully as she invited me to seat in the sofa, well... the ''sofa'', there was not much space so I ended sitting on her lap and looking towards her. I couldn't help but feel the massive pecs in front of me, she was so aroused...even her nipples were so hard, they were leaking a bit of liquid when feeling them, I thought at first that was milk but it was smelling the same as the steroids she was taking, if not stronger. Akane was moaning so load in her now way deeper voice, as her cock was pushing against my abs, dripping more cum as the arousal raised.
''I wanted to try something new and didn't masturbate or touch myself today, I hope you are prepared...'' Akane Said as her voice was so filled with lust and asmr.
''W-Wait Akane what do you mean?'' I said a bit confused.
''I've been thinking on this for a while, but I'm way bigger, masculine than you, even my cock is bigger than that tiny thing of yours, I'll be in charge. Also I wanted to see how long I can last, that's why I did my best to not play with myself today but I'm already cumming a few...'' She said as she opened the sofa into a bed, lifted and repositioned me a bit so she could be on top and my butt facing towards her.
I gulped as Akane penetrated my butt as it hurted a lot, her cock was just too thick and I felt like it was stretching me some, but somewhat pleasant...She was doing her best on thrusting as deep and rough as possible, as she was moaning so hard, fully cumming for the first time inside my butt, it was even dripping out and making a mess. But she didn't stop there but until she was completely satisfied and dry. The bed was a complete mess covered in covered in cum, well...same as myself and some of the surrounding. Today I was just used as a personal fuck toy.

I ended being so exhausted that I feel asleep for a few hours, Akane went to workout. After I woke up, first thing I did was take a shower and clean up that mess, until she finished her workout and came out of the room so sweaty.
''A-Akane...I wanted to ask you something, the work I got... I work with my dad but he only agreed to give me enough payment to fund you if you come to my house and eat some dinner with us, basically he wanted to meet you'' I gulped
''Sure I'll go, but you got to try harder to earn some more money, I'm only gonna keep increasing my doses. We can meet next week and I'll use the whole stash of steroids I have this week, it was supposed to last month but I want more fucking muscle, more size...I want to get more masculine. Talking about that...I think it's safe to say I'm the man in this relationship'' She giggled a bit ''So...well...you'll be my girl, literally. So you know what to do''

To be continued...

Offline shibbo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2018, 04:40:54 pm »
This story keeps getting better and better, I already can't wait for the next installment! K++

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2018, 07:59:31 pm »
Outstanding job!.looking forward to more!.

Offline steroidfreak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2019, 01:35:23 am »
I keep working with my dad, he increased my income so I was happy... I would not only help Akane to buy more steroids but... I was also starting to buy and take female hormones heavily as my girlfriend asked. Akane asked me some privacy this week as she wanted to only focus on her growth. As a week passed, my skin was starting to look somewhat smoother. My look was more a lot more fememine and curvy, muscles looking softer, just for a toned look. I didn't cut my hair since I met Akane so my hair was around my shoulders now. Today was the day she was supposed to come home and dinner along with my dad at home, well... my mother was going to be there too but I didn't really say anything to her. After a while I went to Akane's house to pick her up and just opened the door as always, the scent was so strong. I could only smell her sweat and fresh cum all over the place, Akane was doing some concentrating curls at the living room.
She was way more freaky since the last time I saw her. She seemed even taller...Akane's face looked completely masculine, in fact, way more masculine than what I've ever seen. Her hair was still long but just wow, her facial bones were thicker, as well as her nose, forehead... She had a few veins protuding from it, jaw being completely squared, so wide and large, cleft chin kept developing since then and even though she looked like she just shaved, the thick hair made a shadow making it look like she didn't. Adam's apple was now bigger than an apple, probably wouldn't be able to cover it with my hand, her pecs were enormous, covered in striations and veins, I don't think any bra would be able to cover them, her nipples were massive, insanely hard, veins on them were even thicker than my fingers, they would be around 12'' inches, even bigger than my own cock and thick as my forearm, they were wet and leaking something as she worked out.
The roid gut was way more bloated, abs even more deep and insane on them, covering her whole gut with core abs, serratus and obliques muscles, it was just so many abs muscles over there. Her cock was so hard and erected...around the size of one of her legs and dripping cum into the floor as she worked out, not to talk about her balls, looking so heavy and full, like beach balls...
''H-Hi Akane... I came to pick you up'' I said as I gulped, a bit scared but yet aroused, my cock was hard and poking though my shorts, even though if it was nothing compared to her.
 ''Hi dear, I see you like what you see. Should we get going?'' ''Actually...'' She dropped the dumbell on the floor making a small crack on the floor. ''I think I have a plan for before we go'' Akane poured literally all the steroids left and poured it's contents into a huge keg, along with any protein and supplement she had left and drank all of it.
''A-Akane...!''
She must be at least 7 feet, standing before me now as she grabbed me with both hands and kissed me, my feet couldn't feel the floor...she kissed me so lustfully, her tongue seemed really thick now as she played with mine. Walking to her bed, putting me on her lap in front of her huge cock and balls.
''You are going to make me cum at least once before we go'' She said as she panted, moaning. I removed my shorts and underwear, as I came back to her lap, being on my knees to get more height, then I proceed to rub my compared to hers, minimal cock to rub it with mine and along with my both hands... liking and playing with the tip right in front of me and it was dripping cum already and my shirt, cock getting covered in it.
I could feel as her muscles and everything was growing from this small ''workout'', she kept getting heavier, and side effects developing more, She was having multiple orgasm and I kept rubbing as the cock felt harder and more menacing, bigger, even balls pushing more onto me... masturbating her until she came loads of her thick cum with some strength, covering some of the ceiling, surroundings, my clothes, bed sheets, her upper body and myself. Even then, Akane just kept growing and cumming in front of me, making a bigger mess...she stopped after a minute passed.
''Get used to this, you'll have to please me daily from now on...'' She said kinda exhausted
''S-Sure Akane, also um... I don't think we can go to my house like this, this is such a mess...'' I said
''Just get a shower and grab some of my old clothes, from when we started dating, don't be such a bitch'' Akane said
''A...As y-you say dear'' I went to get a shower for a couple of minutes, Akane went to the shower as I went going to her Room and old wardrobe, just grabbing some of her shoes, thigh highs, a skirt, and a T shirt.

To be continued...

Offline shibbo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2019, 06:09:59 pm »
This story is fantastic! I love the dominant behaviour of Akane and I can't wait to see where this is going!

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2019, 01:15:01 pm »
Very fun entry!  Nice work

Offline steroidfreak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2019, 05:59:00 am »
Thanks, will try updating it whenever I can

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st story: My girlfriend Akane

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View