Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581325 Posts in 74138 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 02:18:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Authors: [Jeremy Wilson + Monkeyfreed] Perfect's Not Good Enough
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Authors: [Jeremy Wilson + Monkeyfreed] Perfect's Not Good Enough  (Read 5564 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Perfect's Not Good Enough
by Jeremy Wilson & Monkeyfreed

I would like to thank Monkeyfreed, he has been a great writing partner.

He stepped out of the chamber, smoke billowing away from him, looking around to see a dozen scientists staring in awe and wonder at him. The project was named Apollo, after the God, because they were trying to make a God among men. And they succeeded beyond their wildest expectations as he stood there, towering over every single person in the room, his face was the definition of handsome, better than any male model or actor had ever looked, his blond hair short and combed in a stylish manner, he made Brad Pitt look like Seth Rogen.
If something really stood out though, it was his musculature, standing there relaxed, he looked like Mr. Olympia was combined with his 2 nearest competitors for pure body size, his shoulders at least 5 feet wide, the deltoids looking like prize winning pumpkins, which lead to arms as big around as basketballs, and forearms like Oak trees. With every breath, his basketball sized pecs heaved up and down, causing his 10 pack abs to jump with every movement seemingly. He wore nothing but a tight pair of briefs, which did nothing to hide his perfect, horse shaming manhood. His thighs were enormous, Redwood tree trunks that rippled with every step he took, his calves tremendously developed, an upside down heart shape that had such sharp angles that they looked like they could cut glass.
He smiled at the gathered scientists, his perfect teeth gleaming and twinkling, he had dimples that made him look even more cute, this perfect male visage making 3 of the 4 female scientists swoon and almost melt as they stood there with knees wobbling. The other scientist just looked on with cold interest, waiting to see what his body was capable of. She wouldn't have to wait long as the scientists led him outside. The lab was fully equipped to measure the athletic gifts that their experiment possessed. A large Olympic regulation 400m track was right outside the door, in the inside was a grass area that was set up with several weight lifting stations, a long jump and high jump area, and had a mini-football field with a tackling sled on it. In other words, every single thing that one could use to track someone's physical abilities and then some!
"Apollo, first we'd like to measure your speed. The 100 yard dash, then the 400 yard dash, then the mile run, do you understand?"
Apollo nodded, "Yes, sir, I understand, and plan on blowing away every single record known to mankind, with ease." He chuckled in a deep, reverberating, confident tone.
"Good, line up and sprint as hard and fast as you can, starting at the white line and stopping at the blue line, thank you."
Apollo nodded and did as he was told. He knew that he didn't actually have to do anything that these wimpy scientists wanted, being so strong and fast, that he made the scientists look like toddlers, but he did want to see what his limits were, if he had any.
"On the gunshot, then."
The gun sounded and Apollo immediately flew down the course, almost so fast that he was a blur, crossing the blue line, which caused the stop watch that had started at the gunshot stop. The scientists came up to it and with awe on their faces, they took down that he had crossed the line at 3.9 seconds. He had broke the record by more than half the time!
Apollo smiled wide, not appearing to have worn himself out at all. He asked what was next in a calm, but still confident tone.
"Okay, for the 400 meters, you start on the blue line and do one full lap around the track. You start on the gunshot when you're ready."
Apollo went to the blue line and nodded at the scientist holding the starting pistol that he was ready. The scientist shot the starting pistol and just like that, Apollo took off, running as fast as he could around the whole track, a blur of motion, his huge body moving faster than anyone thought was possible as he finally finished in an amazing 13.8 seconds. The scientists couldn't believe their eyes. His pace was even faster than the first race!
He was absolutely perfect, and he should be, he was born so! Apollo's mother was experimented on when she was offered 50 grand. By being experimented on, the baby was given all the amazing gifts of life no one could have in a natural life. When he was born, he was 12 pounds, and he only grew. By 2 months, he was walking! By 5 months, he could say mom. By the age of one, he was forming complex sentences. by age 3, he was as tall as an 8 year old and even smarter!
In fact, Apollo was an amazing 7'2, weighed 525 pounds of pure muscle, had an I.Q of 192, and he was only 21! His body was perfect in every way, and he could speak every language. With such speed, he could have either been a Golden Olympic track-star... but he could get Gold in every sport. Apollo loved working out, because people were watching. Everyone was watching. He LOVED the attention. He was told to run a whole mile, but by the minute mark, he had already reached the final mark. All the women but one were all in heat, having a picture perfect male in their presence.
Apollo was a virgin. Mostly because the government was afraid he would MURDER the women due to his awesome power during sex. He was too powerful to even comprehend. Ranging from his incredibly large penis and his amazing lower body strength. Apollo did not care for sex, but he has noted he would feel weird whenever a female scientist wore a push-up bra, wanting him to notice her. Again, only one did not care. Marian Janeway. She was a cute woman at 25. Not sexy or beautiful, but cute. Long black hair, long legs, and thick rimmed glasses that covered her face. She has dated 4 men and each man had the same personality. Smart, cute, but not much else.
She was, by all accounts, a normal woman with an above average intelligence and a cute smile, but nothing more. However, inside of her, she was bothered by Apollo. Or rather, the statements. The perfect human being. She understood he was a perfect man, but Apollo needed a female counterpart to compare. If he was better, she would agree he was the greatest human, but the government REFUSED to make a female counterpart, citing it was 'pointless'. Marian was pissed at that, and merely watched Apollo break his own personal record by bench-pressing over 14,500 pounds. The maximum weight he could lift was somewhere in the 19,000 range. Most humans had problems deadlifting 190! By all accounts, he was over a hundred times tougher then a human. Apollo was, all everyone says, perfect.
So perfect in fact, Marian heard the president himself was coming to see Apollo. It would be this presidents first time, in fact.
There was a copter coming into view, the scientists and Apollo knew that this must be the president coming in at his own expense to see this perfect human being with his own eyes, he had followed the progress on his own, having read a file about his strength, speed, and agility, as the experiment was funded by the government, he wanted to see where his money was being spent. As the helicopter landed far from the field, the president had to walk a little way to meet Apollo, but Apollo could see him perfectly from where he stood, 3/4 of a mile away, his eyesight was just as advanced as the rest of him, as was his hearing, smelling, taste, and touch. His reaction speeds were also beyond human understanding as he had dodged or caught every single bullet fired at him from a sub-machine gun.
The president walked up and greeted the head scientist, a gray haired man in his 60's who still looked hale and hardy. The scientist then brought the president over to the towering Apollo, while the president was a fairly big man himself standing at 6'3 he had to look almost a full foot up to look into Apollo's bright blue eyes. His immediate view was taken up by muscles, the huge, inches deep pectoral muscles that looked like the president could stick his whole hand into. Apollo himself didn't seem to be too honored to meet the president, just looking at him as another man, while he himself was a God. But he still treated him with a modicum of respect because he helped fund the project that made him the God that he was.
Marian was a little disgusted to be in the president's presence, being that he was a misogynistic pig and only saw a woman's looks to be important, being a liberated feminist, his views really grated on her nerves, but she kept her mouth shut because of the importance of the project, impressing the president with Apollo's gifts would ensure that their research could continue unhindered.
"Well, I can see that Apollo is quite impressive to look at, but let's see what he's capable of, eh?" the president asked.
Apollo smiled and did a couple things to show off his insane athleticism, going on the grass, he did 10 back handsprings in a row and finished that run with a full twisting layout, having launched himself 20 feet up into the air and doing several twists and rotations as he did so. Then he went to the long jump pit and did a standing long jump of 35 feet, no run up, no warming up. He did a 15 foot high jump, again, no run up, he just stood there and jumped straight up 15 feet, clearing the bar with ease. Then Apollo started walking on his hands, easily, perfectly balancing his insanely heavy, muscular body on his hands, he hand walked over to the track and told the scientists that he wanted to do the 100m dash running on his hands. They smiled wide, chuckled but nodded enthusiastically, this would surely impress the president! They set it up again, the scientist holding the starting pistol, firing it in the air. Apollo just took off, much like before, his arms were moving so fast that they were a blur and much like before, his speed was such that if he hadn't broken it earlier on his feet, he would've broken the World record doing it on his hands, having passed the line at 6.8 seconds.
The president clapped, chuckling, smiling wide. "That was incredible, he really is the greatest human being on Earth, no one can even come close!"
That's when she slammed her files on the ground, and was grinding her teeth. Everyone stared at her, and she glared at the president.
"Sir, I have to apologize for this... but were you BORN an asshole?"
The president was enraged, and the lead scientist was shocked. One of the women even fainted, just to even out the strong/weak women quota in the room. Apollo heard the whole thing, even though he was so far away, and he felt strange. Like how one of the female scientist would 'drop' some files, and bend over. Why? Well the President snapped his fingers, and his secret service came from the shadows. No one knew they were there!
"Men, arrest..."
"STOP!"
The president heard the voice, and cowered behind his secret service. The one person he was afraid of. The First lady. She was older then the president, having short gray hair with a look of a woman who while old, still had a body. With a sway on her hips that could still make men weak, beautiful brown eyes that when twinkled, would make any man her slave, and a graceful elegance with her old age made her respected. Many of the men had to admit, had she not been the first lady, they would have asked her out.
She looked to the young scientist and shook her hand. Marian was stunned, she was shaking hands with the first lady!
"Tell me young lady... what made you so angry?"
"Well, they say he's the ultimate human... but I bet a woman could change their minds!"
The First Lady thought of the idea and nodded. She snapped her fingers, and secret service members came from the shadows, again, stunning everyone but the presidents own secret service.
"Men, get a leotard. We are going to have the greatest battle of the sexes EVER!"
The secret service agents that were assigned to the first lady, who had a surprising amount of force behind her voice and a fairly powerful personality, most first ladies would never even think about interrupting the president, or show him up in any way, but this lady liked the bravery, the temerity of the female scientist who came forth, she saw a lot of herself in the younger lady, and wanted to see what she had in mind. The secret service came back with a gymnastics leotard that they gave to the first lady, who came up to the female scientist.
"What is your name young lady?"
"Marian Janeway, ma'am."
"Marian, are you sure that you can beat him? You don't think you are biting off more than you can chew?"
The little doctor, who stood more than a foot and a half shorter than Apollo and weighed 200 pounds plus less than him raised her chin and said confidently.
"Sure he's big, he's muscular, and for a man, he's strong, but come on, that's all he is, a man. I, as a woman, will destroy him."
Just then the president stormed over.
"This is preposterous! What the hell do you think you mean? Women are the weaker sex, they always have been, they always will be. You can't be stronger than me, much less stronger than Apollo, the most perfect man to ever exist! This man can tear apart a car with his bare hands! This is bu...."
Just then he was caught off guard when the first lady wrapped her hand around the president's tie and to the shock of everyone standing there, raised his taller, heavier body off the ground with that one hand. It took the secret service a couple seconds to realize what was going on and rush forward, but when she turned an evil eye towards them, they stopped in their tracks and held their hands up as if to say they won't trouble the first lady.
"As I was saying, if you are sure that you're ready, then I give you this leotard, that I wore when I was doing gymnastics at Georgetown university. Good luck, Marian."
"Thank you, ma'am. But you should wish him luck, he's going to need it more than me."
Janeway had the black leotard, and put it on in the bathroom. She looked at herself, and was glad she wasn't 'packing' in any department. Though her legs were a knockout, so that was one thing. She took her glasses off, and walked out of the room. When the men saw her, they all had the same thought. She was okay. Cute, but nothing they haven't seen before. She goes outside, where she sees Apollo. Apollo saw her, and he snickered. He had heard everything, and the second she was close to him, she could see the difference.
He was a giant of a man, who looked down on her because of how tiny she was compared to him. Apollo was wondering how she could think she was a match to him, and smirked.
"Tell me, how do you want to test yourself against me?"
Janeway smirked, and she handed him a piece of paper. He read it, and saw it was his daily workout with 3 added bonuses. Arm-wrestling, boxing, and a throwing competition. The first option was a run. Apollo grinned, and looked to her.
"How much?"
"Let's say... 20 mile lap."
The regular lap Apollo used was one mile long, so just run it 20 miles. Apollo and Janeway went to the starting point, and one scientist had his gun in the air. He fired, and Apollo noticed one thing. Janeway was wearing high heels! That was important.
They lined up at the starting line and the difference in size was stark, even with her high heels, Dr. Janeway only came up to Apollo's chest. The fact was, she didn't seem to be phased by this difference in size at all, looking up at him defiantly as she stood there facing him before turning forward and signaling that she was ready.
"Alright, at the sound of the starting gun, you will go 20 laps around the track, the first to finish will win it all."
The shot went off and Apollo took off right away, he looked behind to find that Marion hadn't even started yet, he shrugged and went at his normal rate, not caring that his female opponent had chosen to
not run against his superior speed and endurance. He had come around for one lap and she was still standing there.
"Well, aren't you going to move, or have you conceded the race already? Know that you can't beat the perfect man?"
She smirked and said, "Nope, I just wanted you to get a little head start, or the contest would be over too quickly, when you complete your third lap, then I'll start, and then you'll see what real speed is all about."
Apollo didn't know whether to be surprise or insulted, but he just shook his head and said, "Okay, fine, I'll see you in a little bit, hon." He said as he smacked her ass with his large hand. He did it a little hard, but not quite enough to hurt her, but what he felt was completely surprising, her backside was quite hard, he didn't see any jiggle in it at all. All it managed to do was infuriate Marian even further and she glared daggers at him. She was planning on beating him, but now, her thoughts had turned to humiliating him, dominating him, hurting him.
When he passed her for the third lap, Apollo felt the rush of wind against him as he felt something very fast pass him, but he didn't see anything but a blur, and his eyesight was more advanced than any other human being on Earth, but if that was his opponent, she was moving faster than anything he had ever seen! She passed him a second time before he went another 200 meters!
"Holy shit, that's not possible!" He said as he picked up his usual pace, he couldn't let this woman humiliate him. He had been running at a mile per minute pace, but now sped up to a mile per 40 seconds, and even then, she was soundly passing him again and again, like he was standing still! It went like that until he got to his 16th lap, when she decided to further humiliate him by standing at the start again, and when he came around he heard her say.
"I am on my 18th lap, loser, so guess what, I'm going to handicap myself further, I will let you go for one more lap, and I will do my last two laps walking on my hands."
Apollo was angered, and kicked it up a notch. He was running at full power, actually having his full frontal effort run against him, and he can barely keep up to this speed. He was far too strong, even for himself. He broke his own record, having shaved off a whole 1.9 seconds! He was faster then a horse at this point, and was speeding so fast, he didn't notice the blur that passed him.
If he had, he would have seen Janeway on her hands, simply using her arm muscles to run toward the line. She was not nearly as fast as when she was using her legs, even she had to admit that, but she was faster then Apollo even at his absolute fastest. She was speeding across the field like she was a race car and did the two laps before he could do his 19th. When Apollo finished, he saw Janeway resting on the ground, whistling and not even tired.
Apollo knew she had finished before him, and he was hit with a mix of emotions. Rage. A small tiny girl had beaten him at a physical challenge. How could that be? He was perfect in every single way, and he wanted to attack her. Shame. She had beaten him, which made him feel like he was less of a man. He was pathetic, weak, and worthless. How could she make him feel like this? Sadness. He was depressed he had lost, and was unsure of what would happen to him next. What if the scientist reject him... for her? The last emotion he felt, one he didn't understand... was lust. In his body, he wanted to do things to her. Things he had no idea even existed.
In the main science room, the entire room except for one was utterly shocked. Not only has Apollo LOST, he lost even with not one but two handicaps. He was beaten, and the president was frothing at the mouth and grabbed a scientist by the collar.
"Okay, she's fucking fast! Bring out something more!"
The scientist was scared of being fired, and went to a com and screamed into it.
"BRING OUT THE WEIGHTS!"
Apollo seemed be slightly more at ease when the weights started being brought out, here he thought this was something that he knew well, and since he saw that this woman was so much smaller than him, with no noticeable muscle on her small body that he was sure she had never lifted a weight in her life. He smiled fiercely as tons and tons of weight were brought out in front of him and his opponent.
"Okay, you were faster than me, but you don't seem to be muscular at all, and look at all my muscle, I have to be much, much stronger than you, prepare to meet your superior when it comes to pure physical power!"
This made Marion giggle, "Oh, where is she? Because all I see before me is some overblown man who thinks that muscle is all that matters, really strong people don't need muscle, like Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Powergirl, Harley Quinn."
Apollo scoffed at this. "Harley Quinn isn't known for her strength, though, and the other girls that you mentioned have some kind of toned muscle, in fact some depictions of Wonder Woman show that she has grown some quite big muscles. But anyway, those women are fictional, this is real life, and in this reality, no way is a little girl like you stronger than a big man like me!" He finished this statement by bouncing his huge TV sized pecs.
"No, this isn't fantasy, but yes, there are strong women like Wonder Woman and Supergirl, and I'm going to show you, get ready to be shown that the strongest being in the World is a woman, jerk!"
They stood in front of the weights set out in front of them, Apollo looked down and saw this was his overhead press weight, he saw that the same weight was ahead of Marion, he thought it would be lucky if she even got that huge, heavy bar off the ground an inch.
But what she did next was impossible. She grabbed the barbell, and used her hands to begin to lift it. Apollo, and everyone was amazed. Janeway was lifting the thing to her hip, and she then overlifted the entire thing. All with the same ease someone would lift a pillow. She had it overlifted, and proceeded to lift it up and down. She was doing so with an ease so amazing, Apollo was stunned. He doubted she could do one rep. She was doing about 20 reps a second. She was going so fast, that it was a blur to Apollo! Eventually, she stopped, and dropped it.
Apollo stared at the barbell, and saw her fingers were edged into the metal barbell. Her very fingers were strong enough to make imprints on the steel. She did a little flex, and winked at Apollo.
"Is that all you have?"
Apollo snarled, and dropped the weight. He snapped his fingers, and a few men came.
"Bring my maximum weight limit... AND DOUBLE IT!"
Everyone was stunned. They put up a weight of an amazing 40,000 pounds. It was more then twice, but the sheer concept of any human being lifting a 1/10 of that was inhuman. Apollo went to the weight, and attempted to lift. He was barely able to move it, straining all his muscles. He was using the perfect technique, all his amazing strength, and even more power. He was attempting to lift it, and was able to bring it up a few centimeters. The barbell would not budge, having to be 8 times as thick so he could barely put his fingers around it. Had it been 22,000 pounds, he could have deadlifted it, but even 25,000 was too much. However, budging something that weighed over 10 tons was seen as inhuman. Everyone congratulated the effort.
Janeway smirked, and when Apollo left it, she looked to it. It would be difficult. She bent down, and used her fingers to jam into the steel. She punctured it, but even with her fingers digged into it, she still had her fingers stuck in the metal. Everyone was stunned she could puncture steel with her fingers, and she lifted up. She had the weight to her hip, with one hand! She then lifted it overhead, and the bar was bending from the weight. However, she did not. Apollo himself... was pissing himself.
He was utterly terrified of this woman, who was repping something he could barely budge. To have her rep it for 10 times... he was terrified of her. She was inhuman. Janeway noticed the scared look of Apollo, and grinned.
"Scared?"
It was true, Apollo had felt an emotion that he hadn't felt in recent memory, pure fear at the fact that this small lady, who only came up to the bottom of his chest, and probably weighed one third of what he weighed had proven not only to be stronger, but perhaps more than twice as strong as she was, holding twice his max deadlift overhead with one hand while looking as though she was a waitress holding up an empty tray. But his male pride didn't make him admit that he was scared of the much smaller woman.
"No, of course not, okay you're stronger than me, and faster than me, that doesn't mean that you could beat me in a fight, fighting isn't just about speed and strength, but skill."
"Sure, you're not scared, so why are your spandex shorts all wet, I don't think that's sweat is it, that's the realization that a female is your utter superior, in every way, and not by a little. You say I can't beat you in a fight, I'll tell you what, not only will I, but I'll tie one arm behind my back to show you that is how much better than you I am."
"Okay, but remember, you said it, and now you have to live by it. Guys, tie her right arm behind her back."
He thought, because she lifted the weight with her right hand, that she had to be right handed, so he wanted to remove her stronger hand from the equation. What he didn't know was that Marion was ambidextrous, and did what she did with the barbell to lull him into a false sense of security. So she allowed them to tie her right hand up, the confident smile never leaving her face.
Apollo started the match with a complicated set of punches and kicks, all faster then the naked eye could see, and all very strong and deadly. Each set was a complicated tour de force of power, precision, skill, speed, and sheer animal like brutality. The man was a brute who was both a master of every martial arts and also a savage warrior. So it made him wonder how Marion was dodging EVERY SINGLE STRIKE he could muster. He was unable to even touch her, and she was fighting him off with such incredible skill and power that he stood no chance to even hit her. She was gracefully dodging every attack, smiling and laughing. Her ponytail bounced in the air just as much as she did.
He decided if she was so good, a tackle would do. He charged, but she was able to jump in the air and do a perfect triple flip to break free from the attack. Apollo was as fast as a horse, and as graceful as an elk, but he seemed like a snail compared to her. He was getting madder and madder, trying to catch her with his hands. She was just laughing and going around him, being able to hide from him completely. He couldn't catch her to save his own life, and Apollo was fighting to try to catch her. He even did a round house kick, hoping to catch her off guard. This time he hit something.
The palm of her hand. She caught the kick, and had her fingers around his heel. He was stunned to see his attack was caught, and Marion had a smirk on her face. She threw Apollo into the air, and he went up... and up... and up. He was so far up he could practically touch the clouds. He was falling, and he was terrified. Before he could hit the ground, he saw someone was holding him with one hand. Her. Yet he looked down, and saw he was still high in the air. She jumped up and caught him!
"I got you."
"Me?! WHO HAS YOU?!"
Marion giggled a little, "That's cute, it's sort of like Superman, except you're Lois Lane and I'm Superman, or I guess Superwoman in this case. Because truly, the difference in our strength is that disparate, I am as strong compared to you as Superman is compared to Lois Lane."
"That can't be true! I'm 50 times stronger than the next strongest man in the World! Superman is at least 50,000 times the strength of a normal human being, that'd mean you're probably 500,000 times stronger than the normal human being?! That's insane!"
"No, I wouldn't say that, I'm 500,000 times the strength of a normal man, I'm about half the strength of a normal woman."
"Bullshit! There's no way any regular woman is that strong, you're telling me that the First Lady of the US is also stronger than me?"
"Haha, you're kidding me right? She's so tall, so athletic, so muscular under that outfit she was wearing, she's at least 3 times stronger than I am, she could completely overpower a hundred of you with just her pinky!"
"I can't believe it, if women are really that strong, why do they let men dominate the World? Why do they make them think men are stronger than women? And if women have been keeping this secret, why are you exposing the secret?"
"I'm not exposing anything, what is happening at the lab, no one needs to know, the first lady will make sure that the President doesn't let it out, and as to why women have held their strength back for thousands of years? Well, because like you, we knew men couldn't handle it, that they would have a very hard time processing that information, and once they did, they would be completely useless to
women and the whole world in general, so we let you believe that you are stronger, and better at certain jobs than we are, so that the World keeps spinning. And I was tired of men being so arrogant, so pigheaded, thinking that they were the best of the best in every single way. What better way to prove female superiority by absolutely dominating the strongest, most muscular, supposedly most perfect man on Earth?"
Marion held Apollo against her body and told him to wrap his legs around her waist as they got near the ground, so that his legs wouldn't shatter into a thousand pieces when they hit the ground, while her much stronger, tougher legs would absorb the impact of the fall with ease.
He was shaking, completely stunned by how powerful she was. She was too spectacular for words, and for how she was able to defeat him. Her words though, pissed him off. He was angry, and when she landed, he screamed at her.
"Bullshit! No other woman can defeat me!"
"Oh?"
She let him down, and she left to head to the scientist chambers. She poked her head through, and whistled.
"Hey, Linda, get over here."
Linda was a scientist, and was surprised. She was heavily different from Marion. Button nose, soft blue eyes, natural red lips, and short cherry blonde that was cut like a boys but that was the only boy part about her. Her whole life, women bullied her... because she had an amazing body. Large breast that even under her heavy scientist clothes were obvious, her butt was tight and round with nearly every seat being full from her butt. She was not skinny, but she had wide hips and a full womanly body. She was loved by men everywhere, and many of the male scientist secretly... 'got relaxed' when thinking of her. She was surprised, and Marion grinned.
"Wanna see Apollo up close?"
Linda squeaked like a mouse. Apollo?! Her dad helped develop Apollo when he was a kid. Hell... Linda 'got relaxed' when thinking about him. She did nod though.
Linda came to where Marion was standing with Apollo and looked up at Apollo's incredibly handsome face, it made her weak in the knees, she had never seen him this close and he was even better looking standing right there in front of her.
"Linda, this is Apollo, Apollo, this is one of the rare few female scientists on the project, as you can see, she is very nicely put together, shorter than I am, but much wider and thicker, and as you can see, it's all very curvy female flesh. Apollo, do you think you can beat Linda up?"
Apollo chuckled, his deep voice resounding as his pecs flexed with mirth. "Haha, are you kidding me?! Look at her, She may be a bit bigger than you, but it is all fat, I'd have an easier time with her than I had with you, that's for sure!"
Linda was offended for sure, and her lust for Apollo's body was replaced with revulsion for his opinions about her body being all fat and weak. She huffed and puffed out her very large chest.
"You think so, huh? You think that just because I'm curvy and voluptuous, that means I'm weak? Well I'm going to show you that by body isn't only nice to look at, but it packs a punch too!"
"Really? You think you can challenge me too? Ain't no way that's going to happen, I'm just too much of a man for you. But I will admit that you are pretty nice to look at, how about if I win, you go out with me?"
"Pah, you're like all men, you talk a big game, I'll take you up on that though, but if I beat you, you have to pain my nails, both my fingers and my toes."
Marion was grinning, and she snapped her fingers.
"Linda, please show Apollo here what kind of woman you are. Let's see if you can handle her."
Apollo scoffed, and Linda was shaking. She looked to Marion, and shook her head.
"Please... don't, I'm embarrassed by what i'm wearing underneath."
Marion went to Linda, and whispered in her ear. Linda was surprised, but she nodded. So she went to taking her coat off. Apollo saw, and his eyes became the size of dinner plates. Her breast were huge. She had a lacy black bra, that was rather massive. But even her bra was small compared to her breast. She had a full body with love handles everywhere so she looked even cuter. She took the pants off to show her panties, and while bending over, Apollo saw her whole cleavage. His speedo got tighter and tighter, and he was shaking. He never saw such large breast in his life, having many of the female scientist never been as big as Linda. So of course, he gained an erection.
When Linda stood up, she had a face full of... well, the Perfect Man's perfect dick. Her eyes turned to dinner plates, and she was blushing hard. But funnily enough, so had Apollo. He was acting smug and tough, but the second he saw a pretty girl like Linda, he was stunned himself. He was blushing as red as a tomato. Marion saw, and chuckled. She had her hand put up for 3 fingers, and the two didn't notice, still staring at each others assets.
"Okay you two, we will have 3 challenges. The first, is armwrestling. That way, we can prove who is the more physically powerful and see who is the stronger gender. The second, of course, is Chess. A challenge of the mind, to see who is the smarter person and see who should be a leader. Lastly, is... SEX!"
That way, Apollo and Linda stared at Marion, and she grinned.
"I'm not joking either. Who is the boss in the birth of children. Now for sex, here is who will cum first. Now let's be fair, Apollo IS a virgin, so Linda, go..."
Linda was shaking, and put her finger up.
"Actually... I'm a virgin too."
Marion looked surprised, but merely smirked.
"Oh, so you two are equal. Now, I'll go find a desk. You two... have fun."
She walks away, and Apollo is staring at Linda... and tries to speak.
"HI!"
His voice cracked horribly, sounding like a teenage boy. Apollo covered his mouth, and he was embarrassed.
"Hi!" Linda responded back, shyly, blushing at the fact that this perfectly put together man found her attractive as she found him. She almost wished that she didn't have to arm-wrestle this man and could just go right for the sex, but her friend Marion wanted her to test his power against her own, and she found that she was curious to see if he was as strong as he looked or even stronger.
"Um, I guess we should get to arm-wrestling, I mean, Marion wanted to see if I was stronger than you, I don't imagine how that could be possible, after all, you're so big and muscular and I'm so small, soft and curvy."
Apollo nodded, still smiling stupidly. He sat down across from her after she sat down and put her arm up on the table. He took her much smaller hand in his and he told her, "Alright, you call it, I don't want to take advantage of you."
"Okay, on 3, one, two, three!"
Apollo started with the lightest degree of power he could, to make sure not to seriously injure this beautiful woman, but he needn't have worried because her arm didn't move in the least, so he kept going, adding more and more power incrementally, trying to make her soft looking arm move, but again, it was not moving at all. She just looked across to him, amused.
"Really? Have you even started yet? I don't feel anything!"
Apollo may have been stricken with lust for this woman, but his competitiveness won over, and he started using all his power, even jerking his shoulder to try and move Linda's small, soft arm, but with no success at all! Her arm was just standing there, as if a fly was trying to push against her hand.
"Oh my, I guess you are trying! I had no idea you were so weak, or, I guess that I was that strong, why don't you use both arms?"
Apollo was humiliated by this, but the fact that she was saying this in the calmest, most even voice she could meant that his one arm couldn't possibly compete with the strength of hers, so he started pushing using his left hand, matching the strength of both of his arms against one of hers. He started pulling and pushing as hard and just about pulled every muscle in his upper body with the frenzied work he put into it, but to his shock and Linda's delight, her arm hadn't moved, not one millimeter.
"Jeez, look at you, poor man, I'm just a little woman and you're all muscular and tall, and look at me, I'm holding you to a stand still and you're using both arms and all of your body strength against me. Well, I think it's time that I finished this contest."
She started slowly but surely, with no effort to be seen on her beautiful face, to pull both of his arms down to her side of the table until finally she pressed his hand against the table gently, she didn't want to truly hurt Apollo, after all, that would make the sex less enjoyable and she was very much looking forward to that part.
She gently tapped his arm on the table, and Apollo was stunned. So was every single man in the scientist chambers. The fact that the perfect living being has been defeated with such ease by such a tiny girl was impossible. They have genetically birthed him to be the most powerful living being on the planet, and
not only did he lose to a tiny girl in a physical challenge... HE LOST TO TWO! Apollo himself was trying to find a way to think of how he could have been defeated, but all he could come up with was the obvious. She was stronger then him. He was beaten by her because she was just stronger then him.
She was happy and squealing in joy, her body jiggling. Seeing her unmuscular body jiggle should have made Apollo feel better, but he only felt worse, thinking of how weak he was. He was barely able to come against her, and now he could only see it wasn't even some hidden full of muscles. Well Janeway set down a chess set for the two, and she had every piece set up. The two looked to it, and Linda was worried. She always lost to chess to her sisters. Apollo however, grinned. He once beat 20 grandmasters in chess at once. The match as itself, was just as obvious. Before 2 minutes were up, Apollo knocked down Linda's king.
"Check Mate."
Janeway had to admit this was obvious. The man was a supreme genius who solved the God Particle equation. He was brains and brawn. Linda, while smart, was not a super genius. She herself was dejected, and then Janeway decided to help her.
"It's time for the most important relation between men and women... who like men and women. Sex."
Linda, in a flash, knocked aside the board and chess pieces, and had everything fly off. Before she could grab him, Janeway put her hand up.
"This is not a show Linda. We will have this... in privacy."
Almost everyone wanted to kill Janeway. The others wanted to do far worse.
Linda nodded, because while she proved to be stronger than Apollo, that and her own horniness concerning Apollo's body, and his horniness concerning hers, well, it made her more confident, it made her inhibitions go away and she was ready to just rip his and her own clothes off and get it going right there and then in front of everyone. But Marion brought her back down to Earth and knew that this would have to happen behind closed doors.
Marion led Linda and Apollo back towards the lab, where Apollo's private bedroom was. It was actually a glass enclosed room with a double king-sized bed that could accommodate him. The room had curtains and shutters in it for when Apollo needed his sleep, so Marion led them inside and closed every curtain and shutter so that Linda and Apollo would have some privacy.
"The first person to come out of this room will be the winner because they will have caused the other one to cum so well that they should be unable to walk for quite a while. While you're both virgins, I assume that you two know how everything works down there?"
They both nodded at the question, though their eyes were not on her, they were on each other, their bodies were shaking in anticipation as to what was going to come, eager to explore each other's body and receive and give pleasure from the other. Marion smiled and laughed, going out the door.
"Okay, I'll let you two get to it then."
When she closed the door, Linda and Apollo didn't hold back any longer, they came together and started kissing each other passionately, their lust for each other's bodies coming out, ripping each other's clothes to shreds in their urgency to get to the love making.
Because of Apollo's large size, he had to lift Linda up so she could get closer. She clung her legs around his hip so she can hold onto him. She was holding him with her legs, kissing him with all her might. Apollo fell to his bed, kissing her and using everything to pleasure her. His hands were already on her erogenous zones, having his inner primal lust for her being able to understand her. He was being able to please her completely, having her interested in his hands and tongue.
But then he did the one thing he shouldn't have. He began to have sex with her. He was amazed at how... OH DEAR GOD!
He was struck by... EVERYTHING GREAT IN THIS WORLD!
The room was sound proofed so no one on the outside could see or hear them, but had they been able to, they would hear the animal screams and moans of passion as Apollo continued to kiss Linda with passion as he drove his large manhood into her time and again. Linda herself was pleasured beyond any time she had ever relieved herself with thoughts of Apollo, this was so much better than anything she had ever experienced. When her lips and tongue weren't playing with his, she was moaning and shouting out. "Oh yes, more, right there, do me, you bronze god!"
Apollo did as she asked, but because this was his first time driving his massive manhood into a woman, he was not ready for the sensations that were driving him crazy with pure pleasure. He knew he was close to ejaculating, having had that feeling many times when masturbating, usually thinking of a woman that was built much like Linda.
"Oh God, I don't know how much longer I can hold out, you feel so good!"
It was getting long and crazy, and Apollo was behind her. He was pounding her and the two were letting out animal screaming. Eventually, the two orgasamed in an explosion of pleasure and action. The two were tired... but excited, and went back to with each other. They wanted each other even more, and went at it.
-12 hours later-
Marion was waiting, along with everyone, and even Marion thought this was insane. How could two human beings have sex for 12 hours straight?! Well, she decided to see if the two were unable to move. She left to the room and opened it to find... Apollo and Linda laying on the bed laughing and talking.
"So, then Brenda said 'Now that's a Katana.'"
Apollo laughed, and so did Linda. Apollo loved when Linda laughed, her nose wrinkled and she sounded like a chipmunk, but it was an adorable squeak. Linda liked it because he sounded like how she thought Santa would laugh. Janeway saw the two, and they saw her. Apollo waved, and without leaving the bed, got up.
"Oh, I have to apologize. We finished about... 9 hours ago, and we went to talking. I have to say..."
He went to hugging Linda, and she hugged him back.
"We're in love!"
Janeway already knew this was a problem.
Marion was snarling, and looked to Linda, and looked flabbergasted.
"How could you do this to us!"
"Us?"
"THE FEMALE GENDER! All the women in the world were counting on you, and you blew it for a guy?! We were supposed to have you beat him up, dominate him, humiliate him, and then show we are the superior gender! We were going to fight the man, bring back the power and strength of all women everywhere! We were gonna kick his ass, and become the one true rulers of the world! WE WERE GOING TO BE GODDESSES!"
Linda just gawked at Janeway, and wondered how she was able to hide crazy oh so well. Janeway was pissed, and Apollo stood up, angry and looked down at Janeway.
"Look. Linda and I are in love! We're gonna leave this place and get our own lives, and no one, the government, the president, or you, will stop us! I fell in love with the woman who loves Romeo and Juliet, hates Othello, and is terrified of mimes! I fell in love with the sweetest kindest and most loving person here, and no one is gonna stop us! Got it?!"
With a backhand from Janeway, Apollo was sent flying and smashed into the wall, with Janeway growling. Linda freaked out, and ran to Apollo, worrying for him. Janeway frothed at the mouth, and gave the two a death glare so great it could pierce the hull of a sub.
"Fine, if you love Romeo and Juliet so much... THEN DIE LIKE THEY DID!"
Linda looked down at the hurt Apollo, who was wheezing, trying to catch his breath after being devastated by the crazed Marion's attack. But he signaled to her that he would be okay, though in a very pained voice, and Linda just snapped. She got up, her fists clenched, a look of rage on her face as she turned around to face Marion.
"You're not going to touch another hair on my honey's head, so help me God, you're going to pay for everything you put him through. You want to kill us, well, I'm not ready to die just yet."
She cracked her knuckles as she squared up to Marion, who nodded and started circling her, ready to fight her former friend, who she thought would always be her friend, but she was now so crazed that if she had to destroy her friend to complete her mission, that is what she was going to do!
"Fine, let's get it on then, bitch, the faster we fight, the faster you die and the faster we can get back to work."
Linda was a little sad in the back of her mind, because she had always liked Marion before, but obviously a lot had changed in the past couple of hours. She was ready to do whatever it took though, because her love for Apollo was stronger than her friendship with Marion ever was.
Marion suddenly sprang forward with a punch that she launched at Linda's head, but to her utter disbelief, Linda easily ducked it, then she dodged a kick that Marion sent to her stomach. For Linda, it
seemed, Marion was moving in slow motion, even though Marion was striking as fast as she possibly could.
Apollo looked up, injured from what happened to him, and trying to see what just hit him, and there he sees two woman fighting. They were trying to smash into each other at near super sonic speed, and he could only see a blur. The smacks sounded like cannon balls and TnT explosions. The room could be destroyed by the sheer energy of the fight itself. Apollo was unable to even understand how these two could be so strong, and even so fast. He stood no chance against it, and by the time the dust settled, only one was standing.
Linda was tired and weakened, but she had defeated Marion. Marion was on the floor, unable to even get up, and trying to stand up. She had lost the fight with complete ease, and was angered by what Linda has done.
"He was too be our chance of victory. We would have won and became the superior gender. We were the superior gender! We could have had it all, and everyone would have wanted us."
"Oh shut up."
Linda kicked her, and knocked her out. She went to Apollo, and lifted him up like he was a damsel in distress. She went to walking out, carrying him out.
"I think the two of us should have a real life together. You like that idea?"
Apollo nodded, and everyone in the room next to them knew that they were beaten. Even they couldn't challenge Apollo, so what chance did they have against Linda? Well, the two left the facility, and the scientist would never find them again.
Now you may ask of whatever happened to these two? No one knows. Some heard rumors of some perfect man winning multiple contests, so he can gain money, and the gorgeous girl he was with, but no one pin the two down. But whenever someone thought they saw the two, they could tell... they were happy.

END
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Perfect's Not Good Enough
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 06:47:26 pm »
I didn't expect it to end the way it did.

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 01:18:08 am »
You seriously did a RWBY joke?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 02:41:53 am »
If you're asking me, not consciously, I have no knowledge of it myself, though my co-writer Monkeyfreed might have put something in there that I didn't notice.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 07:54:34 am »
Well that was my first thought when I read “Now that’s a katana”.

But seriously, it’s a good show

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Authors: [Jeremy Wilson + Monkeyfreed] Perfect's Not Good Enough

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View