Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581342 Posts in 74132 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 06:54:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [sevenpeight] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [sevenpeight] Stories~collected  (Read 160434 times)

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Methodical
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2011, 03:57:06 am »
Less than a week after the dinner party, Olivia's little chat with Graham paid off. Big time. I had to check my bank balance three times to make sure. Then I logged-in to the pay roll system. I'd just received a bonus larger than my yearly salary.

Before I could call Olivia, the His Rotundness himself paid me a visit, leading to my co-workers to gawk. Graham cleared his throat with customary pomposity. 'Congratulations,' he mumbled 'you've probably seen the bonus. You've also been promoted and given a raise' - he handed me an envelope and perfunctorily shook my hand. I was too gobsmacked to say anything in response. Graham shuffled off, unbelieving stares following him down the floor.

Before my colleagues could flood me with questions I grabbed my mobile and slipped outside. Instead of calling Olivia I put a plan in motion. Sure I felt I deserved the recognition, but it was really Olivia who made sure I got it.  I wanted Her to know I appreciated Her as much as She did me.

A few Saturdays later my plan came to fruition. I was unpacking some steaks  I'd bought at the supermarket and Olivia was chugging down a pitcher of water after her second workout for the day when there was a knock at the door. Olivia frowned; we didn't often have visitors. 'I think I know what this is' I said smiling knowingly.

'Yo,' said the man at the door 'See-Yourself Mirrors - you ordered an installation?'
'Yeah,' I said with Olivia hovering in Her sweats in the background 'it's for the basement.'

The man and his partner looked dubious. They must have thought they were going to see some BDSM dungeon or something. They almost audibly sighed with relief when they realised it was a gym.

'Pretty serious to put all these mirrors down here,' the first guy said. I'd ordered enough to panel all four walls.
'For my wife' I smiled.
'Yeah,' said the second guy grinning, 'saw her upstairs - looked a bit chunky; you're doin her a favour putting in a gym'.
I didn't bother responding to that. 'Let me know when you're done,' I said climbing back up the stairs.

Olivia lifted me clear off the ground. 'You're pretty great you know that?'
'So are you' I answered, 'and so's Graham - this is courtesy of his little bonus'
Olivia laughed.

When the men were done in the basement, we went down to have a look.
Olivia promptly stripped off Her clothes, revealing Her glorious nakedness, and sat down at the lat machine. I watched as She began gruelling repetitions with heavy weights. She watched Her lats flare out as she pulled down, morphing her frame in the process. Sweat began to coat Her hard frame, making it slick and shiny, emphasizing each curve and crevice, each hard edge and straining vein.

'Get a hold of those lats baby' She grunted, straining through Her sets.
I sat behind Her and grabbed handfuls of Her back meat as it splayed either side of Her hard chiseled torso.
'Yeah baby,' She groaned through clenched teeth, 'feel that?!'
'Hell yes,' I whispered in awe.
'Damn straight' She said, still watching herself. I grasped at the incredible girth of Her back with my seemingly too-small hands.

She finished and let the weights slam into place. She stood up and I let go of my precarious grip. I watched Her reflected in the mirror. Her face was serious as She placed Her hands on Her hips and slowly expanded Her back, unfolding Her muscularity like an angel unfurling its wings. At the zenith, Her upper back had swelled into bulging sides of She-beef buttressing Her body.

I switched my gaze from the mirror to the enormous wall of muscle before me. Her back was like a beast made of raw muscle that had fused on to my wife, expanding the width of Her from Her shoulders to Her waist to twice Her normal size. Roiling muscle morphed Her once-smooth back into a terrifying landscape of unadulterated power. Cords of muscle ran down Her spine and were overtaken by thick ropy bands of fibrous tissue running out around Her lower back to join with Her abs. On top of all of that were huge hunks of muscle layered into complex patterns over Her shoulder blades in a constant fight for supremacy. Every slight movement set off amazing transformations - muscle fighting muscle for prime position on a frame composed of nothing else.

My dick ached to release. Olivia noticed and smiled 'Not yet babe, I've got more to do.'
A low whine escaped unconsciously from me - the thought of resisting release while my eyes drank in the potency before me a torture.
Olivia's eyes hardened. 'No.' She said firmly.

She stood up and swung Her leg over the bench. One giant arm descended and engulfed me. Her arm tightened and She lifted me up, like a baby straddling Her muscle-bound, jutting hip. The heat radiating from Her was stunning. It felt like I was facing a furnace. She carried me across to the pec dec and deposited me on the floor in front of the seat. She placed Herself before me and put Her arms in place.

She heaved, moving the entire stack of weights. Veins erupted on to Her forehead. Punishing rep after rep pumped Her torso. Her breasts had been overtaken by thick pectoral muscles which bunched and creased as She worked them to their limit. Painful striations defined the expansive She-pecs, which stood inches from the ridged shelves of musculature beneath them. The bloodflow to Her  nipples increased, and they stood proud and long and thick out in front of Her.

'My chest' She breathed, 'is massive.'
'It's incredible' I agreed in hushed tones, 'beyond comprehension.'

Her pecs were bigger than Her breasts had ever been, their thickness and mass truly awesome.

She finished her set and the machine clanged back to its default state. She  rose in front of me, looking past me and admiring Her own physique in the mirror. She performed another incredible lat spread. The beast was allowed to stretch to its natural magnificence. Her shadow immediately swallowed me. Then She rolled Her giant shoulders forward, two gigantic boulders pivoting into position. The movement caused the twin slabs of She-meat layered atop Her chest to mash together, each jostling for precious space that was at a premium on Her frame, each muscle squeezing out each other muscle.

Olivia held the pose an impossibly long time, staring intently into the mirror. It was as though She was willing Her reflection to get bigger, and Her reflection in turn was willing Her to get bigger. Incredibly that's what seemed to be happening. As I watched my wife, Her muscles quivered and shook with the intensity of the flex. Her body hardened, the striations cut harder into Her surfaces. Expanses of muscle bulged with the effort. Veins grew thicker and throbbed. New veins popped to the surface and quickly criss-crossed Her incredible mass, creating a map of vascular highways on Her thick body.

My cock was almost spasming. The only thing holding me back from cumming was the knowledge that Olivia would be disappointed, that She had more to give me.

After an eternity my wife turned Her gaze down to me. She stared intently and then slowly, very deliberately, let go of Her hips and let Her arms drop to Her sides. Glacially She rotated the monster pythons back and up, bringing them in close to Her armpits before inching them powerfully forward. When Her fists were pointed at me She leaned in towards me and brought Her fists back toward each other, exploding into a crab flex.

Her once swan-like neck bulged with cords, thick like a bull and swallowed by magnificent traps. The muscle beast of Her back rose proudly over Her shoulders, mounting Her frame in triumph. Her pecs thrust out in hard, sleek, bulbous muscularity. Each shoulder balled into muscle larger than my head.

'One stroke' she breathed from between gritted teeth.

As I grasped my member and stroked down, feeling the blood rush and the pressure mount to bursting, and my wife crashed on to Her knees, straddling me. She held the pose, gigantic pecs, traps and shoulders comprising my entire field of vision. The heat of Her was intense. The musky scent of Her sex and sweat filled my nostrils. Her insane development overcame any other thought in my mind. I blew my load as She came with a roar. Our juices mixed, spraying back and covering us both in rank cum, our faces masked in it, our bodies bathed in it. She had cum without any direct stimulation of Her sex, the bare fact of Her insane muscularity enough to make her orgasm fiercely. My dreams had become hers and she wanted… more.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2011, 04:24:43 am »
Wow! Another awesome chapter, dude, I liked this one probably the most of all, just great upper body description, everything was just huge and ripped to shreds and you took special care describing each and every beastly slab of beef that Olivia possessed. I also liked how you capitalized Her and She, as though she's worthy of being a diety by the fact she's so muscular and strong. And she wants more, as do I and I'm sure a ton of other people on this site.  k++!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2011, 06:12:09 am »
Gotta say, the capitalizing Her and She is really distracting.  :-\
Otherwise, good work.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2011, 08:31:23 am »
Hi Online, thanks for the feedback. I was thinking the same thing myself (have to keep fixing it while I'm writing it). I don't think I'll do it in future stories, but since I've started here I'm gonna keep it for now :) Hope it's not too distracting! Here's the next instalment…

'That was fun' Olivia said, looking at me slyly.
'Was it ever!' I grinned back.
'Made me a bit hungry though' she continued, picking herself up.
'I'll get lunch going' I responded, rolling on to my side and making to push myself up.

Suddenly I was in the air, my wife's hard sculpted forearm around my middle. 'Need a lift, lover?' She whispered in my ear as She carried me up to the kitchen. I was hard again.

She set me down on the kitchen tiles. I turned around and kissed Her on Her juicy lips and She kissed me back deeply. Her tongue seemed to have grown with the rest of Her. It sloshed around in my mouth, probing and wrestling my tongue into submission. As She was about to draw away she thought twice and thrust Her tongue into me one more time. It probed the back of my throat causing a gag reflex that made me try to pull away instinctively. But Her unrelenting arms were still wrapped around me and my struggle was in vain. When she felt my thrashing She quickly let go and pulled back. 'Sorry baby' she said grinning sheepishly 'I was just a little… turned on'. I smiled back 'Don't worry, no apology necessary. I'm just getting used to having a jacked She-jock as a wife'. She purred with pleasure and gave me another deep throat-probe.

'You okay to get started?' She asked.
'Yep'.
'I'll be right back,' and she bounded up the stairs.

I'd just finished salting the steaks and put them on the pan when Olivia reappeared. She was wearing Her lavender strap-on and the 6-inch chrome heels from Graham and Celia's party. And She was looking mischievous. 'Hello,' I said smiling.
'Hi' She said with mock-shyness. 'It's been a little while since we did this…' She indicated Her plastic cock.
'So it has,' I said dropping my trousers and stepping out of them. Olivia's excitement was exciting me, and I was as hard again.
'But I though you were hungry?' I teased indicating the pan and simultaneously stripping off my t-shirt.
'I am' She growled, moving towards me. My hard-on twitched. Olivia reached me and pinned me with Her body to the kitchen counter. I could feel each large defined abdominal muscle imprinted against my body. She'd built a 6 pack, and then added two more, and then another two more. Now she had a full jacked 12-pack running from Her proud muscle-laden chest right down to Her hot shaved, dripping wet muscle mound.

Her 12-pack held me inert, running the length from my chest to my groin and pushing my dick up into the deep groove between the two rows of thick ridges. One vascular hand rested on the counter while the other one grabbed a steak off the pan. I'd only just put it on and it was still blue. That didn't seem to phase Olivia. She easily gripped the 20oz steak in one hand and brought it too Her mouth. Her teeth tore at the dead flesh hungrily, ripping it to shreds. Watery blood dripped from Her lips, staining our bodies. She gulped down a large piece of meat and noticed my surprise. 'No use burning all the protein and vitamins out of it' She grinned. My lust was rising to new heights, piqued by the primordial hunter I swain my wife; some long-held evolutionary respect for power transposed into adulation for this Amazonian Goddess.

Olivia finished the first steak and then picked mine up 'I'll make you another one baby, I'm just really hungry' She said between mouthfuls.
'They were both for you dear, I'll snack later' I lied.

As She finished the second 20oz steak I started licking off the blood that had dripped from Her frenzied feeding. I found Her nipple and started sucking and licking. It was thick and hard in my mouth, filling it. It was hot like the rest of Her stunning body.

A large, strong hand closed around the back of my head as my wife moaned with pleasure. Although I enjoyed every second, it was a dangerous place to be if Olivia forgot Herself, I could easily be crushed between Her strong unforgiving hands and Her immovable granite chest. Despite the risk I couldn't help myself. All I could think of was pleasing Her. I grabbed handfuls of Her lats, massaging them, feeling their contours and probing the unyielding musculature. Olivia moaned again, tossing Her head back and thrusting Her chest forward. My head was beginning to be dangerously compressed and I was starting to get seriously scared. Before I panicked Olivia moved back and I fell to my knees.

'Good boy' She cooed, 'wanna suck my big hard cock?'
I nodded. Truth be told, it wasn't a very large strap-on. Olivia was carefully with me when She wasn't carried away by Her lust, and She'd chosen something that wouldn't hurt me when She entered me from behind. Regardless, I did my job enthusiastically, working Her shaft and playing with the head in my mouth, deep-throating Her and coating Her cock with my saliva.

A few appreciative moans and murmurs later, Olivia hoisted me up by my armpits and flung me around to face the counter. She pushed my head down firmly with one strong hand and lifted my ass up with the other.

I kept my head down on the counter as Olivia gripped my thighs with both hands and pushed Her petite cock into my asshole. I moaned as She entered me and Her grip on my thighs tightened with excitement.

When She'd achieved a rhythm with Her thrusts, She removed one hand and I heard Her begin to play with Herself, flicking and rubbing Her clit as She rode my ass. I pushed my ass towards Her after each thrust, riding Her purple cock and moaning for Her. My moans got louder as I felt Her reaching Her climax, Her thrusting becoming more frantic and urgent, Her sculpted pelvis slamming into my fucked ass from behind.

I reached back grabbed the powerful hand on my thigh. I played with Her long strong fingers, stroking them. 'Oh baby'I gasped. I was rewarded with a groan as my wife strained Her cock into me once more. 'Oh my Goddess' I exclaimed. That did it. She groaned and unloaded Her cum on me. It splattered hot and wet against the back of my legs, coating my ass and spraying across my back. Olivia collapsed against me and I thought I might be crushed beneath Her enormity. 'You sure know how to show a girl a good time' She said into my ear. I could hear Her smile.
'And You know how to fuck a mortal like the Goddess You are' I responded smiling back. 'I belong to You baby. You can take me whenever the urge strikes. My ass belongs to You.'

She flipped me over and kissed me again, invading my windpipe and filling my mouth with Her monster tongue. I breathed deeply when She finished. She beamed at me.
'I'm ready to start on the last step' she announced happily. 'My legs!' And with that she slapped my ass and disappeared into the basement. I cleared up the mess and grabbed a snack from the fridge.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2011, 05:33:53 pm »
Wow, even though this chapter was short, it was still very cool. I especially liked the fact that Olivia just ate the steaks raw, she didn't care, she needed the meat, she needed the protein, huge 20 oz. of raw meat, well over 2 pounds total, just so she could grow ever more huge and ever stronger. K+! Can't wait for more!

greatguy

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2011, 09:12:36 pm »
great chapter

Just hope the steaks didnt have mad cow or anything  8)

K+

Can't wait for the next chapter

Offline beachbear

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2011, 05:48:39 pm »
great story - karma gladly given!

cannot wait to read more dscriptive details about her tongue, her hands, her vascularity and ... well ... her tongue ;D!
has she grown in height, too?

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2011, 10:19:39 pm »
Hi beachbear, no height growth as She's an adult. But Her husband has just realised how imposing Her height already is. It had eluded him until she stepped into the pumps most women he worked with wore regularly. And now in them, She's towering over him like the true Goddess She has become.

Back at the office, Olivia's intervention in my career had paid even bigger dividends than we could have expected. By making me Graham's only promotion in decades Olivia had set off a virtuous cycle. Head office noticed the anomaly and looked into my work. They were impressed. I was promoted again, right over Graham's head. I picked a team of similarly deserving co-workers and we continued to make waves. Within a head-spinningly short period I made the executive suite. I was earning some big bucks, and again I was keen to share the fruits of Olviia's achievement with Her.

I spent my money thriftily, saving the large amounts that flooded my account for a lavish 'coming out' for Olivia. She had worked so hard to build Her body to perfection, I thought, She should have the opportunity to show it off in style.

I came home having laid the preparations. Unsurprisingly, Olivia was in the basement gym. I trotted down the steps to find Her on the leg press machine. She heaved an impossible set of weights off their rest before inching them down, feeling the burn.

She saw me enter the room and groaned from clenched teeth, 'Baby, get on top'.

I looked at the weights and back to Her. We'd bought the biggest machine commercially available. The heaviest weights were stacked to the very ends of the brackets. And it's not as if Olivia was pushing out the reps effortlessly - although She was a Goddess, even Gods and Goddesses have limits.

I took a hesitant step forward, 'Are you sure?'
Olivia rarely expressed displeasure, but her look answered my question.

I took off my jacket and tie quickly and clambered on to the machine. Olivia groaned and pushed. Her desire for the ultimate pump was fearsome. She roared as the weights reached their apex, my awkward frame draped over them. She inched Her legs down again, in consummate control. Two angry veins pounded on Her forehead. Monstrous vascularity enmeshed Her titanic hulk.

She slowly extracted Herself from the machine, Her quads pumped to incredible proportions. Each thigh wider around than my chest.

When She wrapped the humungous, unforgiving adductors of Her inner thighs around me during sex, I'd often feel my bones bend dangerously and whine in protest. Love-making with my darling wife could become a life and death struggle, and we'd had several near misses. But Her tremendous power aroused me more than anything else. She knew it and it excited Her too.

Now her hand gripped my underarm and She hoisted me down to the ground. She was flushed from Her mammoth workout. Her overheated body emanated torrid waves of energy. I felt overcome.

'Look' Olivia said, thrusting Her enormous shredded leg out. Her foot landed between my legs and bulging striated slabs of colossal girl-beef flared inches from my crotch. She pointed Her toes and cranked the flex. Her gigantic thigh swelled to new proportions and exploded into new realms of definition.

Controlling my urges I took a finger and ran it up my wife's pulsing femoral artery, tracing the path of the river of blood, with its multitudinous tributaries, back towards its source near Her sex. Olivia's arms shot out, slamming me against the machine and pinning my shoulders. Her long, thick, strong tongue licked my neck from the nape to my ear, the tip flicking my earlobe. 'Baby,' I gasped, my raging hard-on betraying my excitement, 'I've got to tell you something.'

She withdrew reluctantly, 'What is it?' She pouted, feigning disappointment.
'I've got a little surprise for you my musclebound lover…'
She immediately brightened.

I'd hired one of the country's leading fashion designers to craft Olivia a dress outfit worthy of Her. Hair, make-up, nails, all arranged. And She was going to pick out the jewellery Herself. She beamed at me. She'd become so strong She no longer needed to undo my belt. She shredded my trousers, belt and all. Not content with exploding the buttons off my shirt, She ripped it clean in half. My member sprang out at her and She gamely took it in Her mouth. Her large hard hands closed around my ass cheeks and I felt myself hefted several feet in the air, Her wonderful mouth working my cock like the tastiest popsicle ever invented. I moaned with pleasure.

She was standing at Her full height with me in Her mouth. One hand let go of me and  Her incredible jaw muscles alone supported my weight the other gargantuan hand provided balance. She was pleasuring Herself with Her other hand when suddenly Her jaw opened wider. Her hand gave me a little shove, while Her tongue wrapped itself around my cock. Her mouth swallowed more. She was deep-throating me and She'd swallowed my balls in the process, Her serpentine tongue juggling them about and licking them with big wet strokes. I came with a groan, unleashing mighty waves of jism into Her mouth, which She gamely swallowed, drinking every last drop. Moments later She came too, spurting Her hot love juice on to the floor below.

We showered and ate and Olivia took a rare break from Her gruelling regimen while we waited for the designer. We were sitting on the couch when he rang the bell.

He stalked in haughtily. He fit every stereotype right down to the entourage of assistants. He looked disdainfully around the house and at me. 'Where are we doing this?' he spat, 'and where is the muse?'
'That would be me,' said Olivia sweetly 'and let's do it in the living room.'
His nostrils flared at Her large form, hidden by sweats.

He expressed displeasure with both muse and setting with a funny noise in his throat. He was thinking 'This is yet another Fat Woman with a husband who has more money than brains. And geniuses like I have to humor them!'
Out loud he said 'That's not enough space. And I can't exactly design an outfit that fits over… gym clothes.' The last words withered on his lips, as though the very concept of gym clothes were too much to bear.
His assistants wore expressions varying from outrage on behalf of their master through to apathy at this desultory task.

'I can help with both' answered Olivia evenly.
She strode into the living room and lifted the lounge suite, one sofa at a time, and cleared the center of the room. Then She gripped the side of the thick, squat, oak coffee table and hoisted it up slowly. 'Boys,' She said languidly, 'come give me a hand with this'.
Two of the designer's aides haughtily made their way over to Olivia and took either side of the table.
'Um, you three as well' She said to a group of assistants off to one side. They swapped looks but did as they were bid. Once She was sure they were all holding on firmly, Olivia let the table go and the anorexic-looking attendants nearly buckled. Olivia grabbed the table again and lifted it out of their hands. She carried it into the hallway and deposited it, lifting it over the designer's head to get past him.

'Now,' She said, pursing her lips at the unsatisfactory assistants before turning Her gaze on the designer, 'you don't like the  the sweats, so what do you need? down to my underwear?'
The designer pulled himself together. 'Naked!' he announced dramatically.

It was clearly a technique he used often. It must have put most people off balance, allowing him to control the situation. But it wasn't about to phase Olivia. Without hesitation, She slipped off Her sweater and t-shirt together, revealing Her stunning upper body.

Her bull neck rested against traps that bulged dangerously atop broad shoulders. To the rock-hard shoulders were attached pumped, vascular muscled arms shiny with perspiration from the sweats. Her thick muscle tits sat high and proud atop a corrugated midsection - breastplates on top of ridged armor.

Without pausing She stripped off Her pants. Even Her moist maw was muscular. Olivia had spent hours with a hand grip shoved into Her pussy, willing the essence of Her femininity to be as strong, muscular, powerful and fearsome as the rest of Her. Enormous quads poured over Her knees, as though the incredible masses of musculature, unable to grow out any further were trying to eat up the bottom halves of Her legs. Diamond-hard calves protruded either side of Her shins - themselves coated in muscularity crawling with a dense network of veins.

The assistant closest to Olivia literally passed out. He just fell to the floor with a thud. Out cold. Another lost control of his bladder, a stain spreading across his groin before a trickle escaped down the bottom of his trouser leg. Apart from a few initial gasps, most of the room simply stood in shock. The one female assistant was clearly turned on by Olivia's overwhelming sexuality - her nipples rock hard and a slight wetness evident in her  crotch.

Olivia and I shared a smile. Olivia's body was like the ultimate predator's  weapon. The very sight of it stunned people into immobility. All Her hard work and perseverance was manifested in its tangible effects.

I cleared my throat gently, 'Well, I'll get a mop and bucket for that little accident'. My voice broke the designer's trance. He clicked his fingers and his assistants jumped to their tasks in Pavlovian response.

I came back in to find the entourage scattered around the room, sketching, typing at a laptop, flipping through fabrics. I handed the incontinent one the mop and bucket together with a pair of spare trousers.

'Measurements' said the designer and the female assistant quickly grabbed a tape measure and made for Olivia. She started with Her arms.

'Wrists…' she paused. '7.5 inches.' The measurement was delivered in a croak and met with unnerved tension. The measurements continued:
Forearms: 15 inches
Biceps: 21 inches
Chest: 60 inches
Waist: 26 inches
Hips: 36 inches
Thighs: 30 inches
Calves: 21 inches

The shoulder span, diameter around the shoulder, neck, the measurements kept coming. Each one more mind-boggling than the last. Silence descended as everyone tried to take in the numbers.

Eventually the designer had the team had the information they needed, and they retreated to dream up with designs.

greatguy

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2011, 02:16:57 am »
quite descriptive reactions from the designers.

Also enjoy reading how she uses the hand grips now.
 ;D

K++

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2011, 03:39:14 pm »
Man, what can I say that I haven't said already, you are just great at describing muscle and strength, especially in ways that few authors have thought of using, like her holding him up with nothing but her mouth on his penis, that was awesome! I hope you keep coming up with inventive ways of showing strength and keep having Olivia shock both her hubby and people her hubby brings home. k++!

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2011, 02:58:51 pm »
A couple of weeks later, the prima donnas were back.

The design was stunning. A rich indigo dress in silk. It really highlighted Olivia's development. The top was a halter neck. Despite encompassing the significant girth of Olivia's neck, it simply emphasised it as the tree stump mass it was. Even more, by cutting away down to Her lats it simultaneously drew the eyes to Her engorged shoulders, bare and framed by the dress, while clinging to Her frame and creating a clear depth of field, accenting the rolling curvature of Her torso disappearing amongst the substantial back meat buttressing it on either side. The back was cut away with thin straps criss-crossing Her expansive musculature. It looked as though lilliputians had tried to tie down a giant muscular she-beast. The effect merely served to emphasize how futile such an exercise would be given the vastness of Her back. When the dress was initially unveiled we'd been a bit uncertain of the choice of length, as it extended down to Olivia's ankles. Once She was squeezed into it though, it became clear that the high-cut slits on either side were the remedy. Olivia's dangerously bulging quads and hamstrings erupted from the sides of the dress with each step. Hard calves formed into perfectly shaped upturned hearts beating with each movement.

'Ruby highlights,' intoned the designer, 'and I envisage deep deep red nails, with the tips done in a deep indigo matching the dress. I think that will be suitably…' he fished around for a word '… bold'.

Olivia's eyes sparkled. She turned this way and that to admire Her own incredible visage in the hallway mirror. She flexed a pec unconsciously and it suddenly burst a strap, leaving the top right-half of Her dress flapping and Her colossal She-pec bunched in angry striations and naked to the world. Without thinking, She placed Her hands on Her hips, expressing Her frustration. The lat spread it produced was fatal. The silk burst open, tearing at the seams until soon it was like a banana peel, half undone, flailing from the bottom of her torso. A candy bar wrapper hanging listlessly from Her mighty form.

The designer threw his hands up in frustration. 'We start again!' he declared melodramatically before stomping out in a huff. His retinue scurried after him.

They were back before long. I was a little worried. It had been over a month now since they'd taken Her measurements. Olivia had grown. She had hardened. Parts of Her body were so cut - Her razor-sharp calves, Her painfully shredded pelvis - that I thought they might slice her garments wide open.

But this time, the designer pulled a very slinky little shiny black-gray number out of his bag of tricks. 'It's a mix,' he confided conspiratorially 'polyester and silk interwoven with PVC, which is what gives it this lovely sexy look.' He stole a glance at Olivia as he said 'sexy'.

Olivia reached for the dress eagerly, stripping Her magnificent body bare without a second thought for the poor mortals in the room with Her. She pulled the dress on. It had to be pulled and tugged at, holding on to Her body like it was clinging on for dear life. When She finally had it in place it looked marvellous. It was a second skin, every peak and groove, each angle and meaty protrusion of Her magnificent body proudly visible through its pliable stretched form.

The man may have been a little sensationalist but he was famous for a reason. The dress did nothing to hide Olivia's insane development and everything to highlight it.

Thin straps stretched over Olivia's monster traps. The front of the dress was very low cut and straight, just high enough to cover Her nipples. but leaving massive slabs of Her slick chest-meat proudly visible. The dress seemed to shear inward from the breasts, covering the front of Her abs, but leaving the sides bare. Incredibly detailed serratus muscles and obliques feathered and quivered with each movement. My cock stood at painful attention. As the hyper-developed of Her shredded sides led my eyes back to the front of Her dress, I drank in what it revealed. The dress was a membrane on Her chiselled abs. Each large, hard square and rectangle and rhombus pushed through the fabric, imprinting itself as if the material had been plastic-moulded to look like a superhero costume. Even Her mighty veins were clearly imprinted into the dress, writhing beneath its thin film. The dress ended just low enough to cover Her beautiful shaved mound. Where it left off Her colossal quads rippled in their massed glory, pounds of raw flesh encased in glistening skin.

Olivia pirouetted. The straps that had tenuously mounted my wife's mountainous shoulder muscles looped around the thick monstrosity of Her neck, leaving nothing at all to obscure Her tremendous back with its roiling sea of muscularity. Miles and miles of uninterrupted She-beef poured out above the back of the dress, which seemed more like a belt than a garment.

Her ass was a work of master masonry. There had been a transitory point in transformation during which Olivia had sported a cute rounded but tight bubble-butt. She could bounce it, alternate tightening Her cheeks and it protruded nicely, captivating people even in her loose sweats. That cute little muscle-butt had been superseded by unrelenting development. Now Her ass cheeks were granite rocks with deep cut grooves; riding high and hard on Her hindquarters.  Her fearsome glutes were clearly distinguished from the surrounding pulsing muscle of Her bulging hamstrings. All of it was etched into the belt of a dress, barely low enough to provide cover for Her  juicy labia.

The dress was a hit. Olivia loved it.

The deep shining material was to be offset with white-gray nails and sparkling white-pink lips. Foundation yes, rouge no. Burgundy highlights would be replaced purple and white streaks in Her long flowing hair. It would be worn up, piled in curls and falls.

The next week we went jewelery shopping. Diamonds and black sapphires clung to Her thick bull neck. An oversized black sapphire straddled Her strong right middle finger. Diamonds adorned Her left wrist.

The night of our special dinner arrived. A stretch Hummer arrived for us, the only luxury car that could comfortably fit Olivia's sheer bulk. I'd given the driver strict instructions not to open the doors - he was to remain at the wheel as we entered and exited. A dark dividing window kept him from seeing us in the back. I knew he's be unable to help himself from peeking in the side-view mirrors as we entered and exited. But I didn't want him exposed to Her awe-inspiring presence front-on. I wanted him to be able to focus on the road.

We exited the car as the city's most exclusive restaurant. Money alone hadn't been enough to get us in. I'd had to rely on my new executive-suite colleagues to book a table. A valet held the door open for Olivia as I came around from the other side. A foot descended from the Hummer, the heavy vehicle lurching dangerously as Olivia's substantial weight shifted in it. The white-gray pedicured foot was an anatomy chart overlaid with squirming vascularity. She wore platforms that matched Her dress. The black-gray material was studded with chrome studs and the towering 6.5 inch pencil-thin heel was dangerous polished chrome.

As She emerged from the Hummer in Her full glory the car slammed back into place, rocking back and forth on its shock-absorbers as it tried to adjust to Her absence. The valet gaped at Her in awe, his neck craned and his jaw slack. Muscle bulged and strained. Veins pulsed. Every surface was emphasised by deep striations. Olivia looked down at the valet and his jaw slammed shut. He looked like he was dealing with a T-Rex, trying to stay stock-still in the hope he wouldn't become the night's entree. She laid a large heavy hand on my shoulder and we strode into the restaurant.

The maitre d' was looking at his bookings when we arrived at his station. 'One moment' he intoned without looking up. This kind of snooty behaviour had always irked Olivia. Now she was going to do something about it. The massive hand lifted off my shoulder. The long polished nail on Her powerful index finger raised the maitre d' head up to Her piercing eyes. The nail dug into his chin, a thin line of blood appearing either side of the talon-like weapon.

'We have a booking' said Olivia coldly.
The man was transfixed by Her eyes. Without letting him go, Olivia used Her other hand to turn the stand on which bookings tome rested. It turns out the stand was bolted to the floor. Which meant that when Olivia turned it the metal sheared and twisted to Her will.
'Hmmm…' Olivia frowned, 'No. I don't think so. Baby, take that pen and change our spot with 'James Goodwin + 1'. I did as I was asked as the maitre d' watched with his eyes straining to see from the high perch his head occupied.

A waiter appeared from the dining room and then froze as he took in the scene. 'Hi,' said Olivia flashing him a dazzling grin. He automatically smiled back - it was impossible to deny Olivia's smile. 'This is us -' she indicated the booking with a nod. The waiter peered at the open page, not wanting to get any closer.
'Yes ma'am,' he stammered. 'Please, this way.'
Olivia let go both the maitre d' and his stand. The maitre d' regained his footing and caught his breath, thankful to still be breathing. The top half of the stand slowly bent toward the earth before crashing noisily to the floor.

As we entered the dining room our fellow diners were craning toward the entrance, straining to see what the ruckus was about. So no one missed Olivia's entrance. Gasps broke the otherwise electrified silence. The air crackled with Her sexually charged presence.

The waiter somehow kept his cool and drew Olivia's chair. We were seated in the very center of the large dining room. Each person had an unfettered view of Her incredible form, Her magnificent being. Olivia acted as if She was unaware of the effect She had. In reality She knew. It was fuel to Her. Their stares, their incredulity and awe, fed Her muscles. She was getting pumped just on their lust and bewilderment.

It was a nine-course meal. She ate an entire chicken and a whole side of a cow. When She noticed the table next to us was gawking at Her slack-jawed, she picked up the drumstick She was devouring. She held it daintily between Her index giant finger and thumb. Compared to Her giant paw, the chicken bones looked those of a quail. Suddenly She sucked the whole of it into Her mouth. The woman at the next table nearly choked on her food. Sowly, ever so slowly, Olivia pulled the bones out of Her lush, pursed lips. The bones were gleaming white stripped clean of any flesh or gristle.

Her eyes travelled to our neighbours as She smiled shyly. I worked hard to not burst out in laughter. Her long tongue muscle flicked out and She played the tip of it along the pristine. The man at the next table was sporting a hell of a boner.

Olivia looked back at the contents of Her hand.  She seemed to reconsider. Her tongue wrapped around the bones and pulled them back into Her strong jaws. She ground them to dust between Her teeth. The sound of the bones crunching reverberated across the room. Anyone who had managed to momentarily tear their eyes off my wife was now back to staring.

She swallowed and smiled at me lazily. I was dizzy. My manhood throbbed and I gulped.

We'd been there for 2 hours. She'd held each person in rapt attention the entire time. Even when they weren't staring with adoration or fear, they were shaped by Her presence. Her being defined their existence.
'I don't think I want any dessert' Olivia smiled as She gulped a full glass of wine, 'but maybe we can have some at home?' Her shapely eyebrow arched at me.
I settled the bill quickly and the Hummer sped us home.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2011, 03:04:29 pm »
I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoy this story. There is character development, the various cast acts as naturally as it can and the whole thing is well-written and easy to imagine.
It really does what muscle fiction should do and is also enjoyable far from the necessary jerking-off (which it does really well).

Cool stuff, please go on!

Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2011, 05:53:24 pm »
I loved it! My favorites were the fact that she so weighed down such a strong, heavy vehicle like a hummer limo, something that would stand up to bombing, was treated like nothing but a Volkswagon beetle to her. Believe me, if I was in her overpowering presence, I'd have a hard time keeping my eyes from her too, but the way she tore through that food was awesome! Can't wait to see more! k++!

Offline beachbear

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2011, 11:08:31 am »
Very well written - as always!

the fact that the hummer bounces when she gets out of it made me curious, too.

Maybe it is time for a thorough, descriptive, detailed-stacked nacked measuring-session including a weigh-in ;)

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2011, 10:41:24 pm »
Olivia lifted me over the threshold to the house, my legs resting easily on Her muscular hips. One mighty hand closed around the nape of my neck as Her    powerful tongue invaded my mouth. I gasped for breath as She let my head back an inch.
'Ready for me baby?' asked Olivia, Her voice heavy with desire.
'Wait' I panted, 'I have one more present'.
'Baby!' She said, holding me out at arm's length to get a good look at me.
I was suspended by Her enormous strength in mid-air. 'You've already bought me so many presents!'

Once I was back on the ground I retrieved my last present from the hallway table and handed to Olivia.
She stood there looking at the velvet box and fingering it. She looked back at me.
'I'm not going to tell you what it is' I laughed.
She carefully prised the lid open and stood shocked. I couldn't blame Her. It looked like an ordinary jewellery box. Another necklace perhaps. But I didn't want to buy Her any old gift. This one was custom made by skilled artists and engineers.

'Oh baby…'
Thirteen inches long with an average circumference 8 inches, the humungous cock was shaped to be ultra-realistic. Olivia ran Her hand down its length, admiring the weight of it. It was anodized chromium, dyed the same black-gray as Her dress. Amongst the faux-veins were polished chrome studs that matched those on Her platform heels. Her hand trailed off the base of the giant tool and found the twin-headed bulbous protrusion on the end. They would stimulate Her hard 3 inch clit. Her nipples became engorged with Her excitement.

'There's more,' I said taking the box and lifting the base of it to reveal a second level.

Olivia pulled out the harness. The same shining black-gray, it was made from patent leather alligator skin and adorned with sharp chrome spikes. Her eyes told me She was hungry for me, but She was worried too.

'Honey, you know I'm excited by this —'
'I hope so' I butted in, 'I sure as fuck am'
She smiled despite Herself. 'But this is pretty big. I don't want to tear you…'
'That lavender thing is fine for a normal human being. But You are a Goddess,' I rubbed a strand of muscle on Her bulging quad, my hand irrelevant and tiny against the ropes of muscular fiber piled high over each other. 'That thing may be bigger' (understatement) 'but look at it against You' I guided Her hand down so She was holding Her new love toy in front of Her sex, 'it barely looks big enough to do the job.'
'What about your ass' She insisted.
'Look at what you've achieved.' I waved my hands at Her general outrageous muscular glory. 'The least I can do is train my body to the point where I can please You -' I kissed Her hand passionately, taking my time to revel in its awesome vascularity '- Mistress.'

Her breathing quickened. 'It's cold' She said, testing that I was really ready for this. I reached up to the hard shiny metal and pressed the base. It sank in a few inches before returning to its original position. The beast began to vibrate gently and Olivia's eyes widened with surprise. The veins were heat elements and the metal was quickly warming up. She stood with the dark pulsing cock throbbing in front of Her.

Her hand extended around my nape again, so large that Her index finger and thumb met, putting a slight pressure on my adam's apple. She pulled me toward Her, putting me off-balance in the process. I was relying on Her grip to stop me falling forward. Her tongue stopped my breath. It was aggressive before, but now it was violent. I tapped Her frantically as Her mouth-muscle thrashed about inside me. The beast within Her had been stirred, and it would not be denied. I had nearly passed out by the time She let me go. Her hand pressed against my chest to stop me from toppling over.
'I want to get a good pump' She breathed huskily, 'before I fuck you.'

I stripped the dress slowly from Her shoulders, teetering on my tip-toes to reach. I took my time, running my hands over Her giant shredded traps. I rolled the material down Her incredibly overdeveloped back, struggling to get my arms around Her extraordinary lats. Down Her enormous marble pecs. I pulled the fabric off Her deep cut abs, avoiding the diamond-sharp edges of Her cut midsection. Finally I slipped the outfit over Her hard jutting hips and Her alabaster glutes. The tortured dress fell to the floor and She stepped out of it, towering over me in Her naked glory. Her box was moist and slippery with Her arousal.

I gently took the strap-on from Her fearsome hands and slipped around behind Her. I laced my arms around Her narrow, cut, waist. I slotted Her she-cock into the metal hoops of the harness. I pulled the patent leather over Her unbending hardness, resting the straps on the escarpment of Her hips and buckling them together above Her striated glutes. I pulled two more leather straps between Her legs, threading them between Her juicy dripping wet sex-lips and dangerously prominent adductors before buckling them in either side of Her dense, muscle-packed ass cheeks.

Olivia was almost shaking with the ecstasy of Her lust.
'Start your workout baby,' I whispered up to Her ear 'I'm going to go upstairs and get ready for You.'
I skipped up to our bedroom as She made Her way toward the basement.

As I descended the steps a short while later wrapped in my bathrobe, Olivia was lying on the leg curl machine. The weights glinted, the standard steel alloy replaced with custom osmium plates, more than twice as dense. Her massive 21 inch diamond calves bulged obscenely, losing none of their painfully hard definition.  She was lifting 560 pounds of metal sky-high, Her tight balls of ass muscle tensing and stretching with each insane rep.

She got up to reveal a giant cock-shaped depression in the bench. The strap-on had nowhere to go. Her immovable 12-pack pressing the metal fuck-tool down into the machine as She lay on it.

She eyed me saucily as She stalked over to the free-weights an picked up two 200lb dumbbells. She sat down and began curling, Her monster cock vibrating between Her pumped legs. I turned my back on Her, meeting Her gaze in the mirror. Her biceps were mesmerising, hardening and flexing. I dropped my robe and got down on my hands and knees in front of Her, pushing my ass toward Her. It was hairless and smooth, the rim moist with lube. Olivia's eyes flashed with excitement. Her reps sped up, She grunted with the exertion. She wanted it bad.

Olivia's biceps were grotesque mounds of rippling muscle, defined by a deep split between the heads, filled with Her slick sweat. Veins pounded across Her impossible arms and rose from the strained tendons on Her neck. The incredible vascularity extended across Her entire being, monstrous twin blue veins pulsing down Her forehead. Saliva flew from Her gritted teeth as She let out a cry, exploding in pleasure and pain simultaneously and dropping the heavy weights to the floor.

I loosened my sphincter and a thick dollop of lubrication slopped noisily to the floor. Olivia, pumped to freakish definition, burst into a superhuman most-muscular pose, Her shadow swallowing me whole. Her size and muscularity were mind-blowing. Every inch crawled with vascularity. Striated traps strained atop Her titanic shoulders. Deep cut pecs hardened into impenetrable plates of tectonic muscularity. My manhood throbbed with desire for Her.

She fell to Her knees, crashing to the ground with Her legs straddling me. Cracks ran across the floor, radiating from Her knees. Hot, hard hands grabbed my hips and pulled me to Her. The tip of Her cock probed my hole before She pushed slowly into me, impaling me on Her sex-tool. I braced myself as the head popped into me. She rammed it home. Her grip on my pelvis tightened as She began to thrust. She could crush my bones into a fine dust if She lost Herself, and I watched Her reflection struggle to maintain control as Her animal lust consumed Her. Her biceps bulged and the sinewy muscle of Her forearms strained as She pulled me on to Her. Her inhumanly hard body slammed against my legs and ass.

One hand let go as She flexed Her arm in the mirror. 'See me baby?' She gasped as She continued to fuck me, controlling my body with one hand. 'I see you Goddess' I whispered, still hard for Her. She pumped the flex, Her arm exploding in veins.

She shifted higher on top of me, pushing Herself into my ass as the big black cock rubbed Her engorged clitoris. Her fists came down on my back as She balanced Her massive bulk to penetrate me with maximum force. She was supporting Her entire weight in Her coiled and hard swollen legs but the mass of Her arms alone pushed me to the floor, my arms forced to buckle. My back was arched painfully up, Her cock keeping my ass in the air as my chest rubbed against the concrete. She thrust harder, Her frenzied movement becoming more urgent as She neared climax. Enormous striated triceps flared menacingly as She bore down on my ass.

I felt like I was going to pass out as She slammed into me harder and faster, Her orgasm building and Her muscles reaching unimagined heights of shredded massiveness.

She came in with a roar, rising to Her full towering height, my body still impaled on Her cock. Her massive arms splayed out in flexed glory, Her feathered lats spread in unimaginable wings of raw power. Sex juices gushed from Her, splashing on the floor and the mirrors, covering my insignificant form and splattering against Her torrid muscular chest and abdominal muscles.

As She panted in the afterglow of Her climax, I was suspended several feet off the ground by Her cock. The angle of penetration was massaging my prostate, and as Olivia came down off Her orgasmic high I spurted my own load over myself. Olivia gently lifted me off Her shaft and flipped me upside down. She licked the cum off me with Her long muscular tongue, gamely swallowing it all.

She carried me upstairs to the shower and kicked off Her platforms as I undid Her strap-on. We climbed in and turned on the hot water and luxuriated in the steam. 'I love you baby' She said tilting my head up with a massive hand. 'I love you too,' I said collapsing against Her magnificent peeks and hard 12-pack, draping my arms around Her statuesque body.

Both our dreams had come true…

[The end]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [sevenpeight] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View