Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by RobMash on 20 Jul 2015
  • Just voice your opinion and vote. No pictures or other visual aids are needed.
  • #2 by Timmon on 23 Jul 2015
  • Not really enough category options....

For instance I don't find women with tattoos MORE attractive, but likewise I don't find them particularly LESS attractive either....it depends more on the tattoo design....needs to be a "no difference" tick box.

Same with "Whats your opinion on big tattoos" section, should be "Makes no difference" category.

I may have missed the point you are making djstevec, but the question is whether  a tattoo makes the woman more attractive or not. There is no question asking if a tattoo makes a woman less attractive. So in your dilema you would just vote "no" , because you don't think they make a woman more attractive.
    in this poll, it would be a given that you are not saying that tattoos make her less attractive, as that question has not been asked. A makes "no difference category" would give 2 chances to vote no!
  • #3 by bkrugby on 23 Jul 2015
  • i don't fine bodybuilders with tattoos particular attractive.  at least not the big ones. i can never get intol Melody Spetko for exactly that reason.
  • #4 by mother on 31 Jan 2016
  • to each their own...do what you want to do
    • mother
  • #5 by atonye on 08 Feb 2016
  • There should be an option for no tattoo at all. I don't fancy putting tattoos on  any part of the body at all.  It distracts from that natural beauty a woman is suppose to have.
    • atonye
  • #6 by atonye on 09 Feb 2016
  • I stare at women without tattoos longer but those with tattoos turn me off.
    • atonye
  • #7 by valentino on 30 Sep 2016
  • Tattos turn me off ,  marika johansson one example   :(
    • valentino
  • #8 by crushee on 30 Sep 2016
  • To my opinion, tattoos prevent from appreciating the actual lines of the body.
  • #9 by scheer on 30 Sep 2016
  • Absolutely NO tattoos!
  • #10 by arimiades on 04 Feb 2017
  • I think black tattoos are best. Tattoos in different colours are worse.
  • #11 by Hardcore Ladys on 09 Feb 2017
  • No like tattos.
  • #12 by jdg130 on 10 Feb 2017
  • I am a strong believer in to each their own...that said I don't care for too much tattooing on women. Totally my personal preference, but it takes something away in my opinion.
  • #13 by real_iluvmuscle on 14 Feb 2017
  • Not a fan of tats of any kind. If it's big enough, it takes away from the display of muscle which is what bodybuilding contests are supposed to be about.
    • real_iluvmuscle
  • #14 by bkrugby on 03 Mar 2017
  • I'd likely be more into Melody Spetko if she didn't have that huge tattoo across her chest.

• #15 by wandering_flames on 11 Mar 2017
  • I never like tattoos regardless on who it is.
    • wandering_flames
Pages:
Actions