Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580119 Posts in 74085 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 03:57:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mrs. Irene (integral, part VI
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mrs. Irene (integral, part VI  (Read 1426 times)

Offline MuscleWomanBR

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Mrs. Irene (integral, part VI
« on: June 21, 2023, 04:35:10 pm »
Sandra slowly untied the knot of her black belt and slowly opened her karate gi, never taking her eyes off Marcos. She let the belt drop. Her dark skin glowed in the dim light of the empty gym, which had just been closed, while her toned abdomen, just below the black sports top, pulsed with slightly accelerated breathing. As she took off her karate gi jacket, Sandra revealed her slender yet athletic torso, typical of a dedicated weightlifter. Always staring at her trainer, she picked up the black belt from the floor and tied it around her slim waist again. Her movements were firm, determined. No hesitation. No trembling.

"No man can fool me, Marcos," she began.

"What are you talking about, Sandra?" he asked, puzzled by his girlfriend's words and behavior.

"You think I don't know?"

"Don't know what?" The former MMA fighter's puzzlement turned into anger.

"Every man is the same," she sighed, with a slight ironic smile, as if speaking to an audience. "I know you're sleeping with that bitch who trains MMA here."

"Have you lost your mind?! I've never had anything with Diana!"

"Crazy? Marcos, do you think I'm stupid?! I saw you fucking that cow in the women's locker room... And worse! I saw that slut fucking you after beating you up, you pervert! I found out that you enjoy getting beaten by women! Now I know where those marks on your body come from... I checked your browser history and saw the videos you like, you faggot! You get turned on by getting beaten by women, you sicko!"

"It's not like that, Sandra..."

The karateka took two steps toward Marcos, interrupting him with visible fury.

"Shut your lying mouth, faggot, because I saw it all! You don't have to explain anything to me!" And moving her neck and shoulders as if preparing for a fight: "I thought you were with me because of love, not perversion. Now I understand: you're with me because I'm a black belt in karate, because I work out hard, because I love my defined muscles, because I'm strong and I like being strong. You were going to use me for your sick fetishes, you psychopath!"

Marcos relaxed. He even smiled a bit.

"I don't know where you got all this nonsense from, Sandra. You must be out of your mind. Look, go home and..."

"You son of a bitch!" Sandra interrupted, yelling. "I'll go home after I break you! You like getting beaten by women, don't you?! Well, now you're going to get it properly. I won't give you a few slaps like that cow. You're going to get beaten by a black belt!"

"Go to your house, you slut!" Marcos shouted, clenching his fists. "Or it's me who's going to beat you up!"

Sandra let out a brief, nervous laugh, tightening her abdomen and assuming a fighting stance.

"Sandra, you're not okay, go home, cool down, we'll talk tomorrow..." Marcos said, in a conciliatory tone.

Before he finished the sentence, however, the karateka unleashed a fast, precise, and powerful seiken chudan-zuki - a punch to the stomach. Marcos screamed in pain. And he woke up. Leaning against the wall, he realized he was fully erect.

Dona Irene entered the small building, drawn by the loud grunt of her prisoner.

"Well, well, well... Was the young man having an erotic dream? Were you dreaming about me, handsome? Did you like getting beaten by this old lady?" And before his penis could retract, Dona Irene grabbed it and began to masturbate him. "Ah! Let's give a happy ending to this, my dear..."

Marcos looked at Dona Irene's pronounced biceps as she skillfully manipulated his erection, giving him great pleasure. The image of his girlfriend's defined muscles in the dream and now the tense biceps of his captor, strained by frantic masturbatory movements, seemed to awaken an arousal in him that was previously unknown. The contours of Dona Irene's upper muscles conveyed the same sense of power that Marcos had seen in Sandra's body in the dream scene. The difference was that the woman in front of him was real and wouldn't disappear at the end of the dream. He was genuinely being pleasured by an athletic, powerful, and strong woman—and all of that now excited him. So pleasure took over. And Marcos relaxed, allowing himself to surrender to this discovery. When Dona Irene skillfully massaged his prostate, the trainer ejaculated in a delicious orgasm that sent shivers from his scalp to his calves.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mrs. Irene (integral, part VI

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View