Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579710 Posts in 73960 Topics by 29387 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 15, 2024, 08:00:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger  (Read 40309 times)

death

Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger
« on: April 02, 2008, 06:10:08 am »

Forum Saradas

tunea

Re: Dominique Danger
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 01:50:01 am »
MY that is one huge girl! I wonder what her full name is, and if she is a competive
fbb?

Offline thegoat77

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 11:24:44 pm »
I've emailed a couple of times and she says she'll be able to lift me overhead and I'm 160lbs, so definitely now at the top of my list!
User is currently banned [View]

xandertreffers

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 09:48:50 pm »
Aha,..Cool, a myspace page...She is spreading her name very fast!

tomasbrazil123

Dominique Danger session?
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 08:34:44 am »
Has anyone had a session with Dominique? http://wb270.com/frames.htm

She looks extremely strong http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ape2tJVo_YI&feature=related, and hot too.

Plz let us know if you had a session ::)

Offline prisonpreak

• Activity:
    0%
domonique danger
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 12:34:45 pm »
can any one tell me about session with domonique danger is she strong and can make me pass out

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: domonique danger
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 11:35:01 pm »
Didn't know she knew martial arts too
User is currently banned [View]

Kurtman

Re: domonique danger
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 11:37:54 pm »
Didn't know she knew martial arts too

Ohhh...yeah

You can also book a competitive martial arts session - and see how long (seconds) it takes until she beats or chokes you to a pulp  ;)

enthusiast

Dominique Danger
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2010, 12:09:21 pm »
It's hard to believe that there's no info on Dominique Danger. Anyone?

Offline fred1959

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: 411 on Dominique Danger
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2010, 09:00:40 pm »
Saw her last year.The absolute strongest woman I have met,so far.She will test your limits of pain,to see how much you can take.Her leg scissors are too much.She held me between her legs for about 20 minutes,not even squeezing.She said no man could pull her legs apart and escape.I believe her.HJ is awesome from a woman with her power.I know she loves strap-on domination,that wasnt for me though.Didnt offer FS at that time,doubt if that has changed.Highly recommend seeing her.

enthusiast

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 07:04:46 am »
Thanks for the input.

ponzio

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2010, 12:40:40 pm »
had a fantastic session with her and her strengh is amazing. I've tried Sippl Linke (very good), Toney (very good), Pfutzenreuter (very good), Amber Castello (very bad) and none of them came close to Dominique. She overpressed me 6-7 times and I'm 185 pounds, and did everything else I could imagine. She's raw power that girl and a sweetheart I would love to see again. for those of you who consider having a session, please pick her because she's top of the league!

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2010, 04:10:32 pm »
I'm going to meet Sippl Linke next month.  Can u give more details about the session.  I told her I want her to go all on me without holding back, knock me out etc.  But I'm not sure if she has that mean streak in her personality.  Let me know ur opinion.

Offline royston27

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2010, 08:35:28 pm »
What the hel as that got to do with Dominique Danger?

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2010, 11:29:12 am »
Dominique gave me a bloody nose (by accident).  She wrapped her legs around me and they were so tight the blood rushed to my head and I started bleeding.  Freaked her out  hehe.  Needless to say the rest of the session was pretty light, but this woman could literally kill you and I ain't joking.  Not bad for my first session ever.  Requires a deposit, but she does this a lot and doesn't screw you out of your money.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View