Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572523 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:19:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2011  |  Fitness & Figure Goddess of August 2011 ERIN STERN / JODY BOAM (New Goddess)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fitness & Figure Goddess of August 2011 ERIN STERN / JODY BOAM (New Goddess)  (Read 9994 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Two fitness athletes with the same number of votes this month

ERIN STERN / JODI BOAM
Fitness Goddess of August 2011

qualified for the Fitness Goddess of the year
Congratulations

Link for congratulate with them and invite them on this forum

http://jodiboam.com/contact           http://www.erinstern.com/contact/

Jody Boam                                                                                                             Erin Stern

Erin Stern

Biography:

2010 Figure Olympia Champion.
Erin grew up riding horses, and for fun would run next to her horse and jump fences with him. Her parents suggested she try out for the track team in high school.

She went on to compete in the high jump, pentathlon, and heptathlon for the University of Florida, and was a Jr All-American and Co-Captain of the team while at UF.

Still competing in the high jump in 2008, she missed the Olympic Qualifying Standard in the high jump by 3 cm. This near miss prompted her to try and be competitive in a different sport: Figure.

She earned her IFBB Pro Card by winning the Overall Figure Championship at NPC Nationals in 2008, which was her third show! Erin captured her first title as the 2010 Olympia Figure Champion. She has a BA in Environmental Policy from UF, and is currently a Realtor, contest prep consultant, and a writer.

Contest Highlights:
2008 NPC National Bodybuilding and Figure Championships—1st Place
2009 IFBB Arnold Classic—10th Place
2009 IFBB Europa Show of Champions—5th Place
2009 IFBB Jacksonville Pro—2nd Place
2009 IFBB Houston Pro Figure—2nd Place
2009 IFBB Figure Olympia—6th Place
2009 IFBB Fort Lauderdale Pro Fitness and Figure—2nd Place
2010 IFBB Arnold Classic—2nd Place
2010 IFBB Europa Show of Champions—1st Place
2010 IFBB Figure Olympia—1st Place
2011 IFBB Arnold Classic—2nd Place
2011 IFBB Australian Pro Grand Prix XI—1st Place
2011 IFBB New Zealand Pro Figure—1st Place

Jody Boam

Biography

born: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
birth date: March 13, 1987
resides: Burlington, Ontario, Canada
height: 5'2"
arms: 11"
waist: 24"
thighs: 21"
calves: 10"
neck: 8"
chest: 30"
contest weight: 107 lbs
off-season weight: 121 lbs
Sponsors: FUSION BODYBUILDING®, PUR Nutrition®
Contests
2011 Toronto Pro Supershow, 1st place Women’s Fitness
2011 IFBB New York Pro, 5th place Women’s Fitness
2010 CBBF Canadian Nationals, 1st place Women’s Fitness Short and Overall Fitness Winner
2009 CBBF Canadian Nationals, 3rd place Women’s Fitness Short and Best Routine Award
2008 OPA Championships (Level 3), 1st place Fitness
2008 CBBF Canadian Nationals, 5th place Women’s Fitness Short
2007 CBBF Nationals World Qualifier, 1st place Women Fitness Short
2007 OPA National Qualifier (Natural Ontario’s) (Level 1), 1st place Fitness
2007 OPA Northern Ontario Championships (Level 2), 1st place Fitness
Up Next
2011 IFBB Olympia
Bio: My Story
Competitive edge
Since as far back as I can remember, I’ve always been involved in, and loved fitness. I found my place in life early when at seven years old I joined competitive gymnastics. I made it to the Canadian National level by age 15. I would train 30 hours a week, plus school, without a moment of regret. Gymnastics helped me learn commitment, dedication and a great deal of discipline as I strove for success as a top athlete.

Once my gymnastics career ended, I quickly found a new passion: fitness competitions. This sport fits my personality so perfectly. The same drive for success that served me well for gymnastics has stuck with me. I won my division at my very first show when I was 19 years old, then the following year I placed fifth my very first time hitting the national stage. I knew there was no quitting until I reached the top. And during my first few years of competing I was in great hands working with Mindi O’Brien, Canada’s only IFBB fitness champion.

By August 2010, at age 23, I earned my pro card. I am now an IFBB pro fitness athlete, and that’s just the beginning. My career has just begun, and I will have much more to bring to the table now and for years to come.

Career and passion
I started my career as a coach when I turned 14, starting with the Junior Stars gymnastics program. There, I taught two- to seven-year-olds their cartwheels. I’ve always enjoyed helping and guiding others, and have made it my career as today I am a personal trainer.

My passion, next to competing, is helping others achieve the same success I have. I can help with weight loss, muscle gains, competition prep and posing, and I specialize in choreography for both fitness and men’s bodybuilding routines. Whatever the goal, I love helping others achieve and succeed.

Life’s motivation and inspiration
I have a drive to separate myself from the crowd. I’m building a reputation for myself as an exceptional competitor that I am determined to improve. You need things in life that drive you to succeed. For me, I surround myself with positive people, those who also compete and can help push you through every day. I am lucky to have my best friend, Rachel Davis, a national figure competitor and fitness model, and my boyfriend, Eric Daye, a competitive bodybuilder and owner of TruBody Fitness.

Other motivation tips: Watch videos, find role models, constantly update your goals and keep them in check, play your favourite music, ask questions and just train like no one’s watching. You also need to motivate others, not just be motivated!
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2011  |  Fitness & Figure Goddess of August 2011 ERIN STERN / JODY BOAM (New Goddess)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View