Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575440 Posts in 73188 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 03:16:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  How do you avoid "no release"(hj) sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How do you avoid "no release"(hj) sessions?  (Read 3582 times)

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
How do you avoid "no release"(hj) sessions?
« on: December 29, 2020, 05:54:24 am »
Out of all the session I have had, there was only one I was truly disappointed with. The women wouldn't go topless when I asked, and I didn't get a handjob at the end. I didn't ask for a handjob, but given she wouldn't even go topless, I clearly assumed it was off the table. Honestly I felt so rejected and frustrated that I didn’t get a handjob, the session made me horny but I had to wait after she left and jerk myself off. That shouldn’t happen when you pay $500(damn was I dumb to pay that much for a new girl). Most other women just start initiating the handjob or even a blowjob themselves around the time they want to wrapup for the next session. I gambled and went with a new women with few reviews due to this covid scarcity causing a lack of options and that was the result.

What do you guys do to avoid such situations? Normally I try to get intel via PMs here or via email about the sexual limits of women I haven't seen before. But for women who are new in the scene with few reviews it seems I will have to tackily and explicitly ask if they go nude, and if they do handjobs...
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: How do you avoid "no release"(hj) sessions?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 09:53:25 pm »
But for women who are new in the scene with few reviews it seems I will have to tackily and explicitly ask if they go nude, and if they do handjobs...
I think you answered your own question here.

I never assume something is going to happen unless it is specifically discussed.  If and or when it does happen, it is a nice surprise.

A woman not meeting an expectation you had for them, that was never discussed falls on you not her.  Even if it is part of her reputation, if you never discussed it, it falls on you.  Just my thoughts.
Yo.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 08:14:31 pm »
 Just tackily and explicitly demand it in the session. That'll work.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 04:31:23 am »
For most, topless or nude is extra.  It's a good idea to ask about topless, nude, HJ, to find out if available if extra cost. 
None will get mad about asking for those, like some do if you ask about FS. 

While it's sexy being touched by the woman, I usually do it myself while she poses, which she can't do very well if she is touching you.         

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 10:45:28 am »
My first and only session with Lora Otrenad was great but she didn’t give me a handjob cuz she said we didn’t discuss it. Also Nicoleta Radu aka emy black angel even tho she was extremely strong

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2021, 04:41:43 pm »
They are doing sessions not running poetry classes. I think you are well within your rights to ask. At least that avoids feeling 'rejected' when you don't get. If they say no sexual stuff and I'm not soooo into them that I just want to meet them whatever it takes, then move on. Easy

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2021, 07:19:49 pm »
.... the session made me horny but I had to wait after she left and jerk myself off.

What do you guys do to avoid such situations?

If they offer a HJ and other things or not, should be discussed during session booking.   
If they are saying no nudity, no sex, I think it's a good idea to ask if you can do yourself. 
I haven't had any SG refuse that.  Bring a towel or paper towels to avoid making a mess.     

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2021, 09:49:30 pm »
Ask any sessionette that you have never seen in the initial email or call.

I've done sessions with 30 fbbs over the years, listed on wb270.com and a few from sessiongirls.com. Never assume. They can always say no. In my years of sessioning I never regretted making an appointment. All the ladies were well worth spending time with. Out of the 30 maybe three were not sensual in one key way, or any way at all. Delightful... but nothing. I took care of biz myself or later on.

So plan and think with your head on your shoulders and DON'T just react to the other head between your legs. Ask questions before the session, before even meeting a new sessionette, to avoid disappointment. 

Offline Funliness

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2021, 03:50:08 am »
Setting expectations and limits is good for all parties.
 Asking politely and agreeing to what is on and off the table is never wrong

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  How do you avoid "no release"(hj) sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View