Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575947 Posts in 73244 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 03:18:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Blacklist?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Blacklist?  (Read 3660 times)

Offline dogstar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Blacklist?
« on: November 20, 2020, 04:53:59 am »
Is there any way to check if I have been blacklisted (if that even is thing)? A bit of background, I've sessioned with a few women over the years. Never had any sort of incident or issue with payment, timeliness, or behavior. A couple of sessionettes I've seen had even let me know when they were returning to my city. A few years ago I had to take some time away but financial reason. When I attempted to return, I'd either get no reply or replies would stop after an initial back and forth. I've tried reaching out to two of the women I've previously seen. No reply, but they are both retired.

I realize there could be many reasons for breaks in communication - it seems very much part of the industry - but is there a way to check one's standing?

Forum Saradas

Blacklist?
« on: November 20, 2020, 04:53:59 am »

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Blacklist?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 12:27:06 pm »
   People move on if you were away for a couple of years.  Sessionettes go off any guy who stops seeing them. That's a fact.  If the ones you contacted have retired, they're not writing for the hell of it.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline dogstar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 08:11:49 pm »
Appreciate the reply. I don't have any expectation of hearing back from retired ladies - understandably so as they're retired not looking for pen pals. My concern is more about recent attempts to book sessions with active sessionettes. I can't seem to get more than one reply before communication stops. This is very different from my initial experience. So that why I'm asking if there is a way to check whatever sort of "client review list"/blacklist might exist.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 08:31:45 pm »
Appreciate the reply. I don't have any expectation of hearing back from retired ladies - understandably so as they're retired not looking for pen pals. My concern is more about recent attempts to book sessions with active sessionettes. I can't seem to get more than one reply before communication stops. This is very different from my initial experience. So that why I'm asking if there is a way to check whatever sort of "client review list"/blacklist might exist.

Unless you're asking for things in sessions that put women off, you've no reason to worry about this. Sessiongirls runs some kind of blacklist but hard to see how you'd be on it if you are being honest about your interactions.  Maybe you don't commit to a session quick enough for the current crop
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 09:33:56 pm »
There have been rumors of a black list in SG.  If there is, we can't see it. 

Don't look like you are a time waster, asking for photos when she has a great IG, stats, etc.   
Discuss setting up a session for a date she has posted in your city.           
Some may not respond if we are asking for sexual acts, even though we would settle for more common sessions.

I agree with what Polite said.   

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2020, 08:30:42 pm »
There definitely is. Some new dumb girl that SHOULD NOT be on session girls tried to blacklist me and I got a random call from sessiongirls and a random email from someone I don’t know.  Good thing is I have women with great reputations who will back me up!

Offline dogstar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2020, 04:57:14 am »
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Never waste time and my emails are direct and all business. Same as they were back when I was getting replies and able to book sessions. Something has definitely changed though just not on my side. Sounds like some sort list exists though.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2020, 10:01:07 am »
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Never waste time and my emails are direct and all business. Same as they were back when I was getting replies and able to book sessions. Something has definitely changed though just not on my side. Sounds like some sort list exists though.

Why do you even feel you'd be on a blacklist if you never put a foot wrong? It doesn't make sense you'd have this concern. You're doing something that stops them thinking you're serious about booking IF you are asking about listed dates they have.

Offline dogstar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2020, 02:09:29 am »
A very reasonable question, PS, and I should have included this in the original post. Long story short a former friend found out that I session and I have concerns they may have reached out to one or more of the women I've met with. This would understandably likely not be well received in a industry in which discretion is important. Again, my recent emails have literally been nearly verbatim from when I was receiving replies. Do you know of a way I could check any blacklist?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2020, 10:03:27 am »
   Name some names of who haven't responded.  Unless the former friend did sessions, how are a guy's words going to carry weight? And if it is a She and she competes/competed or did sessions, you're leaving out a helluva lot of important info.

Offline dogstar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2020, 08:04:50 pm »
I certainly understand why you would think I was leaving out info. From my time on these boards I'd say easily 95% of the time when there is an issue is always comes back to the guy either being a time waster or rude or entitled or trying to haggle. That's just not the case here however. As for what my former friend may or may not have said to any woman I've met with I couldn't say, I suspect any third party contacting a sessionette would certainly be considered a bit weird.

I realize this is all very usual and understand your skepticism. I'm going to hold off on providing names for the moment and see if I get a reply from a recent inquiry. I am just trying to find out if there is a way I can check my info against any blacklist which seems like the fastest way to get to the bottom of this. Again, I appreciate your replies and experience on the scene.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2020, 08:19:59 pm »
I certainly understand why you would think I was leaving out info. From my time on these boards I'd say easily 95% of the time when there is an issue is always comes back to the guy either being a time waster or rude or entitled or trying to haggle. That's just not the case here however. As for what my former friend may or may not have said to any woman I've met with I couldn't say, I suspect any third party contacting a sessionette would certainly be considered a bit weird.

I realize this is all very usual and understand your skepticism. I'm going to hold off on providing names for the moment and see if I get a reply from a recent inquiry. I am just trying to find out if there is a way I can check my info against any blacklist which seems like the fastest way to get to the bottom of this. Again, I appreciate your replies and experience on the scene.

Stop worrying about being blacklisted. It's pointless.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2020, 12:31:53 am »
About your only shot is to ask a provider you are friendly with.  Other then that you are S.O.L.
Yo.

Offline dogstar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2020, 08:43:30 pm »
Unfortunately the ones I was friendly with are retired. I may be S.O.L. as you say. I've got a couple other avenues. Fingers crossed.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2020, 09:38:00 am »
There definitely is. Some new dumb girl that SHOULD NOT be on session girls tried to blacklist me and I got a random call from sessiongirls and a random email from someone I don’t know.  Good thing is I have women with great reputations who will back me up!

What were the emails about? Did they want to inquire with you on why that girl might want to blacklist you?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Blacklist?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View