Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575418 Posts in 73160 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 05:15:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session prices.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session prices.  (Read 6194 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Session prices.
« on: July 25, 2020, 06:53:26 am »
Session prices have been getting higher and am higher and now I feel with Covid19 it’s even worse.

Does anyone do session for under 400-500 these days?

Like even girls with no experience coming out charging $500. 

Forum Saradas

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Session prices.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 11:00:27 am »
With a couple of regulars but yes prices have gotten higher

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 06:43:57 pm »
Without doing sessions during CV, we don't get to see what the current rates are.   

I think if you are a repeat client, they will keep the same rate, but maybe charge new clients more.       

Rates also might depend on what you want, how booked they are, etc.   

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2020, 07:53:15 pm »
Even a few regulars added an extra $50-$100 to their sessions.  Some of these new women charging a lot is a little crazy to me.  Just my opinion.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2020, 08:19:02 pm »

Even a few regulars added an extra $50-$100 to their sessions.  Some of these new women charging a lot is a little crazy to me.  Just my opinion.

this is true.. while not discount per say with some I usually get grandfathered in with old rates.

Still its a lot of money like standard session rate starting at $500 now

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2020, 09:51:12 pm »
I've only done one session this year and it was back in January before the pandemic started in the US. She was relatively new to the scene and charged $400/hr. Standard stuff, I guess.

I haven't seen anyone since. I haven't been told of any rate increases of regular that I've seen, but I haven't asked. I might be grandfathered in on old rates with a few women. I suppose I'll find out.  I did schedule something in Vegas in September that occurs before the wrestling event. She is new to the scene and charged a reasonable rate for 2 hrs (less than $400/hr).

I do suspect that some women who don't charge a flat rate will charge more for lift/carry or other stuff that is more physically exhausting, so that would apply to you, L&C Fan.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2020, 10:37:24 pm »
I saw Tapered Physique earlier in the year when she came to LA and In grandfathered in prices already and also saw Pocahontas this year and her rates weren’t bad at all! And she was amazing and new.  I think the pandemic got prices worse maybe

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2020, 04:58:56 pm »
Probably  "risk addition", less offers of sessions push prices,
on the other hand fewer clients should let drop prices ?!.....if you consider laws of market economy ...?!

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2020, 07:57:23 pm »

I do suspect that some women who don't charge a flat rate will charge more for lift/carry or other stuff that is more physically exhausting, so that would apply to you, L&C Fan.

IMO
That is how I always thought it should work but I only do muscle worship so paying 400+ is a bit much just for her to flex and get a half way decent massage (if i do say so myself<smirk>)

but on the other hand...

I'm sure some women have tried the tiered system but I bet some guy will say he wants worship just so he can get in the room with her then he will do whatever he can to get in some wrestling or lift and carry while paying the lower rate. "So how strong are you? "Can you show me?" "I bet you can not pin me to the bed." "Aw, c'mon just one fall. Pleeeeese?" And if she says no then there may be bad feelings on both sides. The best way for her to not have to deal with that is to charge everyone the same amount
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2020, 07:04:25 am »
I saw Tapered Physique earlier in the year when she came to LA and In grandfathered in prices already and also saw Pocahontas this year and her rates weren’t bad at all! And she was amazing and new.  I think the pandemic got prices worse maybe

Pocahontas rates have gone up recently.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2020, 01:20:07 pm »
I don't know I just saw someone who flew round trip from Florida to Philadelphia for $56-  she said the hotel was reasonable too- which is why she came- she figured even if she only did a couple sessions she would cover her costs

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2020, 04:56:36 pm »

Pocahontas rates have gone up recently.

Probably because of pandemic and I know she wants to do some kind of rib removal surgery for her waste to be even more slim and lean and have a huge upper and lower body

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2020, 09:01:30 pm »
Had a relative newcomer quote me $400/hr recently. Was surprised. Last time I sessioned with Arekah Lox, it was $350/hr and she's Areka F-cking Lox!.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2020, 10:17:34 pm »
Had a relative newcomer quote me $400/hr recently. Was surprised. Last time I sessioned with Arekah Lox, it was $350/hr and she's Areka F-cking Lox!.

I’ve had at least 3-4 newcomers quote me 500/hr and 300/ half hour. 

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2020, 10:19:20 pm »

Not even women like TP, Jennifer Kennedy, charge 500/hr and they’re legendary! (Yes TP is already on that status)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session prices.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View