Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573863 Posts in 72747 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 06:26:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  MY FAVORITE FEMALE SESSION WRESTLER IN GERMANY: ANNA-KONDA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MY FAVORITE FEMALE SESSION WRESTLER IN GERMANY: ANNA-KONDA  (Read 34623 times)

snoopy

Hi Guy´s let me recomment you my favorite female session wrestler in germany.
anna-konda. she´s a strongwoman, no typical fbb. means she don´t compete in fbb, but she lift heavy weights in the gym all day and do some fightsports.
she´s build like a tank at 5.4ft and 240lbs. -so if you look for a rock hard fbb -she´s not the right woman for you. but if you are looking for real female power, deadly scissors, real fightaction, lift and carry, and some fetish stuff like leather outfits...-she´s perfect for you!

her website is:

http://www.anna-konda.de

her clipstore:

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/40235

but you can also see many free stuff of her at dailymotion and youtube.
feel free to contact her at all these places! she loves her admires! she´s no arrogant bitch! (like some others)

lix4fbbs

Re: MY FAVORITE FEMALE SESSION WRESTLER IN GERMANY: ANNA-KONDA
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 01:49:46 am »
Anna Konda is my ultimate strong woman fantasy.
A total sexpot: bombshell beautiful, buxom, and built like a tank!
I added a rail pass to my vacation to Europe just to see her in Germany, but we couldn't connect.  :'(
How I wish she would come to the States someday.
Now I wish I was back in Germany to see her and Musclebeauty wrestle.
What a show that promises to be (though I have my money on Anna)!
Have you ever met Anna, snoopy?
If so, what was she like?

Offline Rak

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • L&C, femdom,
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 08:02:06 pm »
yeah i know her well!
i´m from berlin too - like her!
you was not connected at your last stay in germany? that´s bad! my experience is that she always reply fast! best way is to get her by phone!
mobile: 0160 50 84 60 3 (so from outside germany 049 160 50 84 60 3). it´s not a big secret cause you find that info on her sites. but guy´s: please only call her for making appointments or if you got real questions about her! and notice the time difference to germany!

she meet many guy´s from outside germany so it´s part of a session that she pick the guy´s up from the airport if they want and take them to her location. after the session she also take them back to their hotels and really lucky guy´s get a small sightseeing tour with her in her car!
she spend 2h with you in her fightclub (in an business park).  cold drinks incl. too
she´s one of these women who not only do sessions to make money somehow, she love what she do. she love if guy´s admire her in worship sessions and she like the contest too in full.comp.!  and cause she´s build like a tank she can lift you up like a human barbell! she´s really good in lift and carry! a real strongwoman. in the next month´s she will compete in strongwomen contests!

in another topic i asked why she´s not on the wb270 list and that the list is not up to date. i thought the guy is lazy, but now i think there is another reason!
it´s a special german problem. there is a club in cologne and it looks that the guy is jelaous about the club that anna build up in berlin! they are independent fighters not casted girls! and so this guy talks bullshit about her everywhere! i have seen that in a german forum! he tryd to close anna´s german websites by law! this dumbhead wrote that there and was proud of it! so it looks possible to me that this guy is the reason that anna and her club is not on that list and that i also don´t get response if i write this bill about her and about the club!

by the way. my favorite free video of anna is her definition of powerdom. the powerdom she is and what she most love to do!
lifting heavy weights, feats of strenght like steelbarbending and meloncrushes, real fights vs. everybody no matter big or small and dominating the loosers!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsyxun_powerdom-anna-konda_sport
this is a preview of her clipstore clips
and here a mixedfight scene
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrof4g_mixed-wrestling-titsmother-finish-smash-the-guy_sport
enjoy

Now how much does that ticket to Berlin cost............:D :D :D

snoopy

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 11:11:26 pm »
 :bravo: okay okay! but berlin is not timbuktu! 82million germans also wanna meet some big strong chicks! :letsparty:
and not only wait for travellers! and this community here is worldwide.
 serious - i was suprised from how far guy´s come ONLY to meet her!

lix4fbbs

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 01:15:17 am »
Her back.
Mercy, mercy, that broad, thick, beefy back!
I swear, if that alone isn't enough to convince someone of her power, I don't know what is.
I'll gladly make that trip back overseas to finally get to see her.
For me, she's the ideal mix of buxom bombshell and dominant strongwoman.
Watching her makes me wish more muscular female athletes -- soccer players, cheerleader bases, softball players, swimmers, and especially throwers -- were introduced to doing sessions. As competitive as they are, a handful of them might savor their power advantage over ordinary men, while making a decent living being the objects of desire.
Even then, I think it takes a special set of circumstances to produce a woman who enjoys being as sexy, vivacious, and overpowering as Anna.
Now to get her to the USA  ;D

snoopy

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 07:34:51 pm »
yeah.
if someone ask her what´s her secret, she always say: "eat much, lift heavy!" -that´s all that she do!
so she´s strongwoman no fbb.
no diet, no dehydration, no dope (but good genetics i think) makes a female body look like that. RAW POWER -FEMALE STYLE!
not for fans of sixpack abs -but for fans of real big strong chicks! and the biggest musclebutt on earth! :woohoo:

what i love most is that she didn´t care about that weightloss and diet bullshit! more women should do i that way!
This is the idea of her channels on youtube and dailymotion. if many guy´s watch it and like it, other women start to think about to do it the same way like her!
she´s not the only one for sure! but one of not many! i hope her clips will be motivation for many other women! millions have seen them. but most men.

crypto160

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 02:03:39 pm »
Did she wrestle Shawna Pierce today?

she did ! videos coming soon, she wrote

snoopy

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 09:50:39 pm »
yeah. in some days the videos get online. and long free previews on youtube and dailymotion for sure!  :bravo:
youtube take most of her wrestlingclips down but in that case watch dailymotion. i will post the links here if the clips are online.
shawna made great fights here. vs. anna and vs. red-devil too! all matches was very intense and thight results!
after the fight anna-shawna, anna fought devil again, cause shawna needs a break after the match vs. anna to continue vs. red-devil.
so first: shawna-anna, then: anna-devil, then: shawna-devil

for all who don´t know red-devil. she´s a small but strong and skilled martial arts instructor and in the female fightclub berlin crew
http://www.sessionwrestling.de
she do sessions too.

shawna wanna come back to the club next year!

the name of the fight in anna´s clipstore will be: MUSCLEBEAUTY VS. THE BEAST !!!! :letsparty:

if you guy´s contact her in facebook chat and she don´t answer fast -it´s not because she´s arrogant or not interested -she got too much chat there, too many fb fans who wanna chat with her, so she try to answer everybody if she´s online, but it don´t works always. she told me i should say that if i´m on saradas next time -and that you please contact her at her websites if she don´t reply on facebook! thanx!

Offline sheehan333

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 01:52:44 pm »
:bravo: okay okay! but berlin is not timbuktu! 82million germans also wanna meet some big strong chicks! :letsparty:
and not only wait for travellers! and this community here is worldwide.
 serious - i was suprised from how far guy´s come ONLY to meet her!

Anna is my fav wrestler by far and I would want my first session to be with her. No disrespect to German tourism  :hellno: but my biggest motivation to visit Germany is Anna  :letsparty:

I myself am about 5'10, 90 kgs and I like competitive session so not many session girls can take me but I believe Anna can not only wrestle but defeat me easily :)

The positive review here about her just re inforces my belief, hope to meet her soon

Offline Grapple1940

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 02:07:17 pm »
She may be incredibly strong, but her wrestling skill was no match for Veve Lane, who is half her size. Veve' just carved her up with speed, skill, arm bars and chokes. Anna didn't know what hit her. 

snoopy

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2014, 12:48:13 am »
that´s very wrong! it looked Anna would crush veve but veve escaped her. only because of this veve had a Chance to fight back. it was an very even match and not the skills was the reason. if you see the match you see that all her skills dont helped veve. she was in anna´s holds and scissors in every single round. so the Explanation it was the skills is bullshit. the key was that veve is an rough neck.
what Anna usual do you see in the match after vs minxy li or in the fights before for example vs Nadege. Anna destroyed them all. so if you wanna see onesided matches watch These fights but the match between veve and Anna was definitly not onesided. you see them all at http://www.clips4sale.com/store/40235

snoopy

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2014, 01:18:38 am »

santamaria10

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2015, 08:19:40 pm »
I never met Anna Konda and I am considering to do that, the only review I had was from a guy I know who said he met her two or two and a half years ago, he said that she is dominant from the heart and she really enjoys to humiliate guys for her own pleasure, he told me she was kinda smaller than she looks on her videos but she is still super powerful that she threw him all around and she carried him over-head, I am still thinking about is it worthy or not, specially that this guy who gave me the review has super tiny thin frame at around 5'9-5'10 and weighs about 110-115 pounds, I am 6' 160lbs guy.

snoopy

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2015, 03:27:59 am »
yes. she is short. she look huge in the pics but if you are tall you maybe think she is smaller than you thought when you are infront of her. but when this tank attack you and take you down she is the giant again and you are small like a mouse

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  MY FAVORITE FEMALE SESSION WRESTLER IN GERMANY: ANNA-KONDA

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View