Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579336 Posts in 73926 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 11:50:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected  (Read 61447 times)

razorsedge

+Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected
« on: May 21, 2007, 08:47:57 pm »
^-^

Stories in this collection:

Anya

Muscle Motel

Anya
by razorsedge

Anya moved to LA from eastern Slovakia when she was 8. Her parents were very old fashioned and did not believe that a girl
should participate in sports. She had always been intrigued by fbb's. She loved their combination of beauty and super human
strength. Anya would read the magazines and dream about becoming muscle-bound. Her favorite fbbs were Marja Lehtonen,
Colette Guimond, Conny Brandt and Tina Lockwood.
   After graduating from college her parents moved back to eastern Europe and Anya stayed im LA. She didn't workout in college
because she had to work a full time job while attending school. Anya took a boring corporate job and joined a health club. She had
always wondered whether she would enjoy lifting weights. She had a pretty face, dark hair, average figure. She was 5'3 and
weighed 124 lbs. when she started lifting.
  Anya enjoyed lifting from the get go. She enjoyed seeing her muscles inflate with power as she lifted. She also began to read
up about nutrition and adjusted her diet accordingly. After her first month of working out, she could squat 135 lbs., bench press
85 lbs. and curl 20 lbs. Although everyone told her this was good progress, she was disatisfied. She refused to take steroids or
HGH but started to use Creatine and other legal supplements.
  After another nine months of training, Anya began to saee more substantial results. Her weight increased to 140 lbs.  She could
squat 170. bench 125 and curl 30lbs. At this time, she dated her first bodybuilder. His name was Curt. He was superficially nice but
not very bright. Although he had a great body, the sex wasn't up to her standards. Curt wanted her to spend all of the time carres-
sing his muscles, not hers. after breaking up with Curt, Anya decided that henceforth all of her men would be non-bodybuilders
who would focus their time and attention on her muscles only.
  Any came to other decisions as well. She decided to quit her corporate job so she could devote herself full time to bodybuilding.
She wanted to become a female version of Hercules and intended to fulfill her destiny.

Forum Saradas

razorsedge

Re: Anya
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 02:06:34 pm »
  As time went on, Anya began to notice that she seemed to become more muscle bound each day. Her delts were the size and circum-
ference of a oversized baseball. Her biceps grew quickly and appeared to be about 13 inches in size. Anya  had recently started doing
seated hammer curls with 30 lb. dumbells. She hoped that this would cause her biceps to grow.  Anya was confident that she would
grow bigger because she enjoyed training so much. Also, she was adept at using meditation to deal with the soreness.
  During this time period, Anya noticed a 50 year old fbb. This fbb was named Vera Watts and had won some local contest. Although
she was supposedly retired, Vera was still massively muscle packed.  Vera was 5'6 and weighed 170 lbs.  One day, Vera asked
Anya to spot her, while she bench pressed 265 lbs. After completing 6 reps, she put the weight down without assistance.
  Vera had some crows feet near her eyes but her body was very tight. Anya estimated that her biceps were at least 16". Vera also
had a big round and muscle bound bubble butt. Although some men claimed it was too big, whenever she walked across the club in
her bicycle pants, which she always wore when working out, every male eye was glued to her bouncing butt. Her thighs thundered
with power whenever she moved.
  After the workout Anya and Vera began to talk. Vera said that she had won four local contests during her competitive career. Vera
stated that at one time she had reach 215 lbs. during the off season. Vera stated that she still trained hard because she loved the
feeling of having huge muscles and the super human strength that went along with it. She also said that her husband was a
muscle loving man. This was a especially strong incentive. Bill was 54, 5'8 and 160 lbs. Vera said that Bill had average sized equip-
ment but way above average appreciation of Vera's massive muscles. Vera bragged that the greatest power her muscles gave her
was in the bedroom. Bill's greates fear regarding Vera's muscles wasn't that she would use them against him but rather that she
would take them away from him.

If you want more, than please give me some K.

razorsedge

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 02:23:28 pm »
  Anya and Vera became fast friends. Anya asked Vera to train her and she agreed. For their first session, Vera wore a pink lycra top that was
stretched to the limit by her mountains of might which she calls biceps as well as her bike shorts. Anya was told to wear clothes that show off
her body so others could see how her hard work paid off. Vera had Anya alternate between heavy sets with a few reps and light set with many
reps. For example, she benched 145lbs for 6 reps and followed that with a 95 lb set for 20 reps. Vera worked out with her so she benched 225
lbs for 6 reps followed by a 165 lb set for 20 lbs. At the end, they both were exhausted and went to the juice bar.
  Anya said that she loved what lifting did for her body. she told Vera that she wished to become a female version of Hercules. Vera said that was
a admirable goal but meeting it would require a lot of hard work. Vera suggested that Anya post pics of Conny Brandt and Colette Guimond on her
refrigerator to remind her of her goal.
  Anya told Vera that the only drawback to the lifting was lack of sex. Vera suggested that she stay away from male bb's because they tended
to be threatened by Fbbs. Anya said she was just looking for a muscle loving guy but didn't know where to find them. Vera said some could be
found in the gym. Vera believed a 30ish gym member named Pete liked female muscle. "How do you know?" said Anya.
  " Whenever I am in the gym this guys eyes track me wherever I go. You know how busty girls complain that guys are always staring at their tits.
Pete's eyes are always focused on my biceps, thighs and butt. One day I decided to have some fun. Pete was wearing bike shorts after going to
spin class. I decided to do preacher curls. I waited until he was focusedc on me before starting. My biceps inflated to a extraordinary size on each
rep. After finishing, I walked over to him and asked him how the spin class was because I was thinking of going. He could barely answer but I
noticed he had a raging hardon even though his equipment was average sized. I almost felt bad for him but hey I am married."
  When I was single, I found that any book store with a large magazine rack was a good place to meet muscle loving men, said Vera. If a guy was
looking at a musclemag pic of Arnold then you moved on. If he was looking at a pic of Gina Davis and his crotch was bulgin with appreciation for
her power, you have a live one. Vera stated," you have to be more aggressive with these guys because they tend to be shy but are well worth
the effort." " Thats how I me Bill."
  Vera continued, " don't be afraid to experiment." Any asked her what she meant. Vera said, " you should try a Lesbian experience on  at
least one occasion." " I engage with Lesbian sex with Bill's approval and I love muscle bound and busty women." Anya said, " i am intersted
in that."  Vera said, " I will set something up with us and a friend of mine who is a retired stripper." Her stage name used to be Priscilla Power-
Mountains." " She is a beautiful blond 45 year old, who I will describe as a beach ball bosomed Goddess." Her tits are fake but beautiful." " She
makes Dolly Parton look like a boy." She sounds perfect, said Anya.

razorsedge

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 01:49:45 pm »
  Anya continued to workout hard for Vera. After three months, Anya now weighed 145 lbs. She was adhering to a strict bodybuilders diet. Anya
could feel her muscles getting big. She was doing a maximum of 225 lbs on squats. Anya had begun to wear bike shorts and noticed Pete track-
ing her wherever she went. She would flex her quad and watch them inflate with sinewy power. Moreover, she also noticed that her butt was
getting bigger and rounder.
  Vera too was becoming increasingly musclebound. Her weight now exceeded 190 lbs. Her biceps now stretched the tape to 18 inches. How-
ever, she was having trouble keeping up with Anya. Vera complained that she was getting too tired to engage in traditional intercourse 4X
per week, so she would dial back her workouts a little. Vera said, " last night I had to give Bill a fbb blowjob instead of our usual house
rocking fuck." Anya asked, " what is a fbb blowjob?" Vera replied, " every muscle loving man I knew would refuse a bj in preference for a regu-
lar fuck. The reason is that during a bj, he doesn't get to worship my muscles. During a fbb bj, I lie on my side, inflate the non- weight bearing
thigh with musclebound power, flex my musclebound arms. Bill gets to carress my huge biceps, while his cock maintains constant contact with
my quad. He doesn't need much stamina and usually doesn't last very long during this."
  Anya said, " I never heard of that before but will file it away for future use."  Vera  said that she believed that Anya would be bigger than her
in the next six months.
  During the previously mentioned 3 month time period, Anya, Vera and Priscilla all met at Vera's home since Bill was out of town.  Priscilla showed
up wearing a black mini skirt. She also wore a stretchy and low cut top which displayed her ample bust. They decided to change into bikinis and
go out to the pool...

razorsedge

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 09:32:40 pm »
  Priscilla went into the bathroom to change, while Anya and Vera used the bedroom. As Anya pulled her top off to reveal a braless yet muscle
packed chest. Vera, who outweighed Anya by 50 lbs at this time, easily picked her up and stuffed her tongue down her throat. Anya immediately
filled her hands with Vera's biceps as they both groaned with pleasure. Anya became wet instantaneously, so she readily accepter Vera's
fingers inside. Vera quite naturally was on top during this exchange of positions. Vera whispered, " I know in a few months time you will be
on top because you will soon be bigger than me." Anya asked, "how do you know this?" Vera replied, "when I was lifting at your age, I was never
able to achieve the results you have in this short perior of time. Your growth can only be described as exponential. If I didn't know you better,
I would think you were taking something, but you have no acne and your little girlish voice hasn't changed." Vera kept fingering Anya, whose
was busy worshipping Vera's arms. Within a few seconds, Anya orgasmed with a shriek. Vera said they better join Priscilla. According to Vera,
Priscilla was just a happily married woman who enjoyed having sex with fbbs.
  Priscilla was lying down in a lounge chair that slightly elevated her head. She was wearing a neon green string bikini that didn't come close to
covering up her huge Himmalyas. As Vera and Anya walked towards her, all they could see were her huge tits. Anya thought that Vera had lied
when she described her as beach ball bosomed. As she got closer, she realized that Priscilla's tits were each the size and circumference of
a NBA basketball. Amazingly, her tits not only jutted out at least a full 14 inches from her body, but what really mezmerized Anya was their
girth. Each one appeared to be 10 inches around.
  Vera straddled Priscilla and ripped her top off. Vera began to vigorously knead her magnificent moo moos. Anya was content to watch as Vera
quickly orgasmed in response to Priscilla's fingering. Vera then suggested that they both suck on a tit at the same time. Priscilla eagerly grabbed
each fbb's bicep and moaned in ecstasy at the fingering and breast sucking. After a few minutes, Priscilla came as well. They went inside to
get some drinks.
  Once inside they put some clothes on and made some drinks. Priscilla said that she found Anya to be a very exciting and sexy woman. She said
that she has been having sex with Vera for over ten year. Priscilla stated that she love big female muscles as much as Vera loved big tits. Anya
chimed in that she liked big tits too. Priscilla said, " I know this question is coming, so I will answer it now. They are 60" with a ZZ cup."
  Vera said that she and Priscilla are very similar in many way even though their body types couldn't be more different. They both played around
a lot when they were younger but are now happily married. Neither has sex with other men but are allowed to have sex with women.
  Priscilla said that professionally we are also very similar. Many strippers buy huge tits because of the financial benefits. However, these same
women don't like having huge tits. Priscilla said, " I love having big tits. I feel so ulta femine and sexy. Also, I have no back pain because i follow
the workout devised by Vera. I sometimes get negative comments from other people but I assume they do so because they are insecure. I always
find it amusing that the guy with the biggest boner is always the one who says my tits are too big." They all laughed.
  Vera said its the same being a fbb. She said she also hears negative comments made by insecure people. Vera added, "the negative comments
are usually made by women covered in cellulite and men who look like they are pregnant." Vera admitted that her look isn't for everyone but
before she dated Bill, she had plenty of willing male sex partners and most could not keep their hands off hermuscles. Also, Vera said there are
some fbb's that have negative self images. She doesn't understand why so many fbb's are so critical of the male fans of the sport. ...

If you like this story, then please K me.

razorsedge

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 04:57:28 pm »
  Anya had a voracious appetite for weight lifting. Within four weeks, she had increased her bench press max to 235. She would do 4 reps at
215 and then do 20 reps at 165. Vera was astounded by the progress she was making. Anya expressed some disappointment in her progress,
which Vera quickly challenged. Vera said," Honey, you had lost perspective. I suggest that we measure you so you can clearly see your gain."
  Anya's biceps measured 15 ". Her chest 39". Her thighs 21". She now weighed 160 lbs. Vera exclaimed, " Honey, you don't get that big by
accident. I have never seen a fbb with better genes than you. Don't tell me that you have not had to buy bigger clothes to accomodate
your supremely amplified physique. I have noticed recently that Pete has been tracking you in the gym and his crotch bulges with appre-
ciation for your power." Anya replied, " I guess you are right but I just hoped to make progress on a faster basis. Anyway, I should be grate-
ful for the increase in clients from my personal training business. Most of my clients are out of shape men who appear to be impressed by my
power."
  Two days later, Anya walked the two blocks from her home to the national bookstore chain store. She wore tight blue jeans that showed of
her increasingly round muscle butt. Anya wore a beige colored semi loose fitting top that was made of stretchy material. She wanted to be
able to walk around with out having her upper body gawked at yet also have the option of showing off her big arms. The store had a huge
magazine rack that regularly contained at least ten magazines dedicated to bodybuilding and exercise.
  After walking inside, Anya saw that there were 3 men looking at magazines. One was looking at  a car racing magazine. It pissed her off that
drivers were considered atheletes and fbb's were considered to be freaks. The other two men were looking at bodybuilding magazines.  Vera
had told her to not only pay close attention to the pics they were looking at but also to be a crotch watcher.  The guy closest to her was 6'1,
weighed a solid 200 lbs., had sandy blond hair and facially looked like a model. Anya sidled up to him and covertly looked to see what pic he
was viewing. He was looking at a Mr. Olympia photo spread and was very excitied about the pics he was viewing. " Typical, she thought, all the
attractive ones are gay."
  The other guy was non descript. He was  5'7 and weighed a doughy 190. He had a dark receding hairline with an average looking face. Anya
slinked up behind him and saw that he was looking at a photo spread of Isabelle Turell. His average sized equipment must saluting Belle's
power. Anya knew she had a live one. Anya said, " I wonder if you have an interest in fitness, like I do." He quickly closed the magazine and
then glanced into Anya's gorgeous face.
  Anya said, " Hi, I am Anya." He was taken  aback and said his name was Ron. Ron finally replied that he was interested in getting into shape,
so he was looking at fitness magazines. He was clearly smitten with her beauty and was dying to see her big butt. Anya easily talked him in to
going to her house to allegly look at her charted workout programs. She thought Ron was kind of cute and wanted her muscles worshipped
by a man. Also, to his credit, Ron was perfect gentleman, holding the door for her etc. However, it was now time to ratchet his lust for her
to a whole new level. Anya excused her self to got into her bedroom.
  Anya changed into a bright blue colored exercise leotard. While in the bedroom, she left the door cracked open about one inch and began to
talk about the importance of wearing the right clothes while working out. The leotard had spaghetti straps on the top, thus exposing her huge
delts, traps and arm. The bottom was cut high up the hips, so she could show off massive legs.
  Ron's back was to her when she exited the bedroom. Anya said, " Ron, how do you like me now." He turned around and his jaw almost hit the
floor. " I just wanted to show you that I practice what I preach. I am a woman who chooses to express my feminity with musclebound power.
I hope you are not intimidated by my unmitigated might." Even though he was a bit intimidated, Ron was not going to acknowledge it. Besides,
she was staring directly at his crotch which inflated in response to her power. " Impressed, not intimidated,' said Ron.
  " Good," Anya said, " how about if I give you a personalized presentation of my power." Ron eagerly agreed. Anya did a lat spread pose and
flexed her quad. Her quad were so big and defined that they appeared to be roiling with might. Ron thought, " I would love to come on those
beautifully huge ulta femine pillars of power. I can't believe I am finally living out my muscle fantasy." .......

I f you like this story, then please K me.

razorsedge

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 02:06:51 pm »
  Anya followed up her lat spread pose with a quad flex, which involved shaking and then tightening the muscles into place. She then hoisted
her massive arms into the air and inflated her biceps with female power. Ron almost came in his pants upon seeing this. " So Ron, what do you
think?", asked Anya. Ron replied, " I would like to worship you in all your musclebound glory." Facially, Anya resembled Sharon Bruneau, so to
say she was beautiful is a understatement.
  " Come over here and kiss me," she said. Ron followed her comands and as her kissed his hands were overflowing with her fully packed caboose.
His crotched bulged with appreciation of her power. While still kissing, Anya slowly lifted him off the ground. Anya whispered to him, " if you prove
yourself worthy of me, I will pleasure you beyond your wildest dreams." " What do I have to do?", Ron asked anxiously. " Make me fell super
girly by licking my pussy." Ron carressed her muscle all over her body for at least 20 minutes before licking her pussy. Anya orgasmed quickly
in response to Ron's efforts.
  " All good boys are rewarded," said Anya. She lied down on her left side but twisted her torso so she was facing Ron. " Rub your cock on my
right quad while you worship my musclebound arms, " she suggested. Anya's quad was massively big, powerful and pulsating with power. The
hardness of the quad was counterbalanced by her velvety soft skin that made the friction between his cock and her quad even more pleasurable.
Within a few strokes, He came. After wiping herself off, Anya told Ron that she would call him in the near future....

If you like this story, then please K me.

razorsedge

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 08:00:44 pm »
  Anya continued in her workouts with the same unshakable determination. She astounded everyone in the gym with her unrelenting determination
to become as musclebound as possible. In the next three months, her gains in size and strength were dramatic. Anya could now do a max bench of
245 at a weight of 170. Her measurements were as follows: chest 42 inches, thighs 22 inches and biceps 16.5 inches.
  While still training Anya, Vera had begun training for a 15K race, so her weight was down to 170. At the same weight, Anya looked much bigger
and it was only because she was 3 inches shorter. Anya started doing seated hammer dumbell curls using 45 lb weights for 8 reps per set. She
used good form and did all 3 sets slowly. As a result, her biceps looked like over sized baseballs in shape and size. Regarding squats, her heavy
sets involved lifting 275 lbs for 6 reps and alternating that with lighter sets. Her heavy bench now totalled 265.
  After the workout, Anya met with Vera at the juice bar. They had been planning that she enter the Ms. Musclebound Contest scheduled  in the
next 3 months. Vera said," Anya, you seem to be getting more musclebound by the second. The only problem is that the politics of the sport
often penalize those who are packed with too much power. Frankly, I don't understand it because the sport should glorify massive development."
Anya replied, " I want to come into the contest as massively muscle packed as possible. If I don't win due to political reasons, so be it. I love the
look and the feel of having gargantuan muscles. I told you before and I will say it again. I want to become a female version of Hercules. I want to
become so big that girls like Conny Brandt and Colette Guimond look scrawny when compared to me."
  " Obviously, you are not lacking in ambition. I have some showbiz contacts who might be able to help you land movie or TV roles besides the
usual camera work with WPW. Besides, your name should be a big help in marketing," said Vera. Anya smiled as she had only recently become
aware that her name was a marketable asset. Her name was: Anya Musclenova....

If you like this story then please K me.

razorsedge

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 01:58:50 pm »
   Anya had dieted down to 155 lbs for the Ms. Musclebound Contest. At this weight, her gigantic muscles stood out in bold relief. There was a
small group of scrawny males fans, who seemed to folllow her wherever she went. Vera had the foresight to bring some digital photos and
posters made of Anya to the contest, which sold out quickly. Anya didn't mind displaying her power for her fans and also spent a lot of time
talking to them. Anya liked men, who just didn't accept her power, but were turned on by it.  These men each had a case of advanced muscle
lust, since Vera had to remind them several times that she was happily married. Anya only got pissed at them if they became grabby.
   There were 8 competitors in the heavyweight class. Only one other woman , an African- American named Maree Anderson, was even close
to projecting the power of Anya. Maree only weighed 135 lbs. so she was actually quite a bit smaller than Anja, but to her credit, Maree had
some actual muscular development. The rest of the woman had tiny muscle bumps and large implants. During the final posedown the crowd
loudly cheered both Anya and Maree.  As Vera predicted, politics colored the judges decision and Any placed 3d, while Maree placed 4th. The
crowd booed loudly when the final placings were announced. Anya and Maree both graciously accepted their trophies. Anya cried in Vera's
musclebound arms, once she got off stage. Vera said, " if the contest is judged fairly, you get first, Maree gets 2d and the winner places a
distant third."
   Anya said, " this is more trouble than its worth." She continued, " I done competing." " I hated dieting, not only for the discomfort, but also
for the loss of muscle size," said Anya. She contined," I am starting my own sport called ' Massive Muscle Building.' " ...

If you like this story than please K me.

razorsedge

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 06:48:35 pm »
  Immediately after the contest, Anya began eating and lifting like never before. Many fellow club members complimented her on her exponential
growth. Within 6 weeks after the contest, Anya weighed 180 lbs. She was doing front military presses for 6 reps at 160 lbs. Anya redoubled her
efforts in building a massive chest. She was benching a maximum of  265 and doing 20 reps at 195. She was doing dumbell presses using 75 lbs.
As a result, her pecs resembled two massive tectonic plates.  In her heavy squat sets, Anya was hoisting 305 for 6 reps. She now did seated
hammer curls using 50 lb. dumbells for 8 reps.
  Vera, who was a witness this woman seemingly morphing before her eyes, shook her head, Vera cried, " Anya, how do you keep getting bigger
and keep lifting heavier weights without being slowed down by soreness." Anya replied, " I reduce soreness to almost nothing. My mind has
always been my strongest muscle, so I use meditation to eliminate it, so it doesn't interfere with my workouts." Anya continued. " I believe my
ambition also helps me to ignore the pain and keep lifting heavy." Vera was thinking how at a musclebound 165 lbs., she suddenly felt small.
   Vera told Anya that she was initiating a new marketing campaign. After prominently displaying her full name, each photo, poster etc. had the
phrase, " Power is my business." Anya approved of the campaign but told Vera she needed to earn some money on the weekends. Vera said
she had a friend,who owned a bar, that was always looking for bouncers. Anya hoisted her musclebound arms up in the air and inflated her
biceps with ulta-femine power, while saying, " I guess I am qualified for that job." Both women then laughed....

razorsedge

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 02:05:04 pm »
  During the next 3 months, Anya continued her heavy lifting along with her dramatic increase of protein into her diet.  She was now doing seated
hammer curls with 55 lb. weights. Her maximus bench increased to 285 and she was squatting a max of 325. Anya could no longer wear designer
jeans because her thighs had become beer keg sized. As Vera said, " Honey, you take thunder thighs to a whole new level."
  Anya had been working as a weekend bouncer during that time period without incident. On this particular night, Anya knew she would be working
outside on the door, so she wore a jacket. Usually she covered ujp her i8 inch arms, but that night she wore a sleeveless shirt since she was working outside. There usually was a line and sometimes it got a little unruly. Pete, from her gym, started to show up and engage in small talk.
He was pleasant enough and a real fan of female might.
  As Pete moved towards the front of the line while talking to Anya, a drunk behing him started falsey claiming that Pete cut infront of him. The
drunk was 6'0 and weighed about 200, while Pete  was 5'8 and a paunchy 180. The drunk pushed Pete down and Anya interceded. Anya said,
" Leave him alone, he was in front of you." The drunk said," I don't take orders from fat chicks" and swung wildly at Anya. She easily ducked out
of the way and punched him in the gut, which caused him to double over in pain. H is buddy started towards Anya, she quickly removed her
jacket' hoisted her musclebound arms and fully inflated them with their musclebound majesty. As she was doing this Anya said, " I am not only
stronger than you but I know Karate." He backed off because who would want to test the mettle of this Power Goddess.
  Anya's boss praised her for the way she handled the situation and gave her the rest of the night off with pay. Pete thanked her profusely. Anya
suggested that he walk her home and he readily agreed. They both laughed about the incident because Anya had no martial arts training
whatsoever.  when they reached her door, She suggested they go inside...

razorsedge

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 04:39:32 pm »
  Anya invited Pete inside and he readily accepted. He complimented her on her decor and she offered him a cold drink. After engaging in
some small talk for about 15 minutes, Anya said, " Pete, I ask you to excuse me for a few moments, while I change out of these work
clothes." Pete was a little disppointed becaue the tank top she was wearing was sleeveless and showed off her musclebound arms to the
hilt. However, Anya was wearing baggy shorts, so Pete hoped she changed into something more form fitting.
  Anya quickly disrobed in her bedroom. She put on a black thong. which showed off her thunder thighs and fully packed caboose to the max.
She pulled a newly purchased T shirt from a bag. This T would have fit her perfectly prior to her bodybuilding, but was way too small to ac-
comodate her presently hyper amplified physique. After struggling to pull the all cotton T over her huge muscles without tearing it, Anya gazed
at herself in the mirror. The shirt looked like it was painted on and Anya thought she better avoid taking any deep breaths before she got
outside.
  Pete gasped when he saw Anya enter the room. Initially, She flexed her beer keg sized thighs, turned to her side so he could see her beautifully
big bubble butt. Anya then decided it was time for the muscles in her upper body to bust out of their sheer cotton prison. Anya faced Pete, hoisted
her musclebound arms and inflated them with super womanly power. The cotton slowly began yielding to those beautiful 18 inchers as thye both
could hear the material tearing in response to her blatant display of might.
  Meanwhile, Anya said, "so Pete, what do you think?" Pete, who was fully turned on could only blurt out the following: " you are a beautiful
muscle laden muscle maiden." Anya like what she heard from and saw in Pete, so she decided to give him an even greater thrill. Anya changed
to a front lat pose, which she knew would put undue stress on the T. As she hit the pose, the T disintegrated before their eyes in a sort of
cotton explosion. Pete immediately began kissing her traps, delts, bis and tris in rapid succession.he ground his 5 inches of pink steel against
Anya's massively proportioned right thigh and carrerred her 12 inch softball sized delts...

razorsedge

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 08:23:30 pm »
  Anya pushed Pete back a little ways and said, " you haven't even thanked me for saving your life at the bar." Pete took a second to catch his
breath and replied, " I can't think of words that will fully express my gratitude for your saving of my life." " Well, I want you to worship me from
head to toe," retorted Anya. The boner in Pete's pants told her that he would gladly perform that service.
  Pete started by carressing her football sized calves, which were the shape and hardness of diamonds. Pete then worked his away up to her
gargantuan thunder thighs. These sinewy pillars of femine power were exceptionally beautiful in the way they projected power. Pete began to
slowly lick further and further up Anya's inner thighs as he carressed her quads and hamstrings. Anya's breathing became quite labored as she
became increasingly arroused. She commanded, " Lick my pussy now!" Pete dutifully obeyed and licked the alphabet on her clit. Before he reached
the letter T, Anya shuddered, shrieked and quaked with feminine pleasure. Pete wondered if she was going to take care of him, since he thought
he was about to die of a terminal hardon.
  Fortunately for Pete, Anya's compassion matched her super human strength. Anya told him that he had not earned the privelege of fucking her
yet but she would sexually satisfy him. She explained to him what a fbb/bj was and he readily agreed but still expressed some disppointment
over not fucking her. " Pete, I have total sexual leverage over muscle loving men like you, " she said. " I am not in any hurry to start engaging
in intercourse until I am completely comfortable, so all you guys will have to wait." Pete had no choice but to accept her decision.
  Anya flexed her musclebound arms and Pete joyfully carressed them. By this time, Anya's thighs measured 22.5 inches. Anya reclined on the
couch, while extending her flexed and massively musclebound right thigh, while twisting her torso, so Pete could worship her biceps. Pete
removed his 5 inch cock from his pants and moved towards her thigh.
  In it's flexed state, Anya's right thigh resembled a slightly flattened out beer keg in size and shape. Her ulta hardened right thigh was beauti-
fully carpeted with about 1/8th of an inch of velvety skin. Pete had never experience such beautiful friction. The combination of beauty and super
human femine strength caused him to blow his load after only 7 strokes....

razorsedge

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 10:45:18 pm »
  Anya continued her workouts at a frenetic pace. Recently, Vera succeeded in getting her some photo shoots with some of the larger
videographers in the business, so she had more income. This recent financial success only added to her determination to get even bigger.
Some of the videographers told her that they believe that her burgeoning popularity was due to her massive muscle size, pretty face and
her little girlish voice. Anya wanted to corner the market on massive female musclebound power. Within 3months after the bar fight, Anya
had increased her weight to a rock solid 192 lbs.
   Anya met Vera for a supervised workout. Vera still had Anya mixing sets of lighter weight for more reps with some sets lifting very heavy.
Vera kept close track of not only Anya's lifts, but also her muscle size. Anya did 2 reps on thebench 295. She squatted 3 reps at 345 and
did 4 reps at 65 lbs while doing seated hammer curls. Vera hadn't measured Anya for a while, so she did so after this workout. Her measure-
ments were as follows: chest, 46"; thighs, 28.5"; and biceps, 20.5".
  Anya and Vera went to the juice bar after the workout. Vera had maintained her muscular appearance and now weighed 165 lbs. As usual
Vera complimented Anya about her tenacity and incredible body. Anya said, " Vera, when you first told me that many men would be attracted
to me once I had big muscles, I thought you were full of shit, but you couldn't have been more correct." They both laughed, since Anya had
kept Vera informed of her trysts with Ron, Pete and others. Anya continued, " recently, I can tell by the way men look at me that they are
totally lusting for me, so if they interest me, I go after them. They all can't keep their hands off my muscles."
  Vera said, " I hope you still like girls too." Anya had told her many times how much she enjoyed Priscilla's basketball sized knockers. Anya nodded
and aske how Priscilla was doing. Anya was a little surprised that her first name was really Priscilla. Vera said she was doing fine and had recently
referred her a new client to train. Vera said, " Anya, let me give you a short description: 25 yrs old, 5'4, 130 lbs, and literally, and I do mean
literally, beach ball sized tits!" Vera showed her a photo, which verified her description. " Her stage name is Bonnie Beachballs and she likes
muscle chicks." Vera continued, " normally, I would train her myself but I need someone with your super human strength to lift those huge
tits, so will you help?" Anya replied immediately, " I would love to." ...

razorsedge

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 08:53:39 pm »
   Vera arranged for Bonnie to meet them the next evening at Anya's house. Vera wore a tight black mini skirt with a skin tight muscle
shirt that clinged to her power packed 165 lbs. like a second skin. Vera made a point of arriving 90 minutes early obstensibly to talk business but
in reality she just wanted to get her hands on Anya's big muscles before Bonnie arrived. After being let in, Vera embraced Anya, who was wear-
ing a sleeveless T and non descript gym shorts. While embracing Anya, Vera strained to pick her off the ground. Anya stopped her and said, " Now,
I am the alpha muscle chick, so I will take the lead here."
  Anya filled her hands with Vera's voluptous bubble butt and easily lifted her a couple feet off the ground. " I forgot that you now outweigh me
by at least 30 lbs.," said Vera as she was gasping for air. Anya replied in a laborious fashion, " when we last were intimate, you had the much
bigger muscles. I hope you can handle being with  much more powerful woman." " I can only state this in response," replied Anya, " Fuck me
with all your musclebound power." " I love watching you in the gym blasting yourself with power." Vera continued, " it turns me on that you
have transformed you body into an amalgamation of might."
  Anya tore off her clothes and quickly removed Vera's as well. Anya forcibly carressed and knead Vera's calves, thighs, kissed her abs in detail,
massaged her lats and worshipped her 18" biceps. Vera reciprocated by carressing and kissing virtually every square inch of Anya. Finally, after
both were bathed in eachothers perspiration, they assumed the 69 position and pleasured each other.
  After taking a few minutes to clean up, get dressed and catch their breath, the doorbell rang. Vera answered the door and let in a petite
attractive blond. She said, " Hi, I am Bonny and you must be Anya." Anya said hello and noticed that Bonnie was wearing a oversized track
suit which totally covered her up but couldn't conceal her huge tits. Bonnie said, " I hope you girls can devise a workout so I can strengthen
my back in order to carry these big tits around."...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View