Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572795 Posts in 72118 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 11:36:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Aki Nishimoto
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aki Nishimoto  (Read 63579 times)

♥αlphα♀

Re: Aki Nishimoto - New old shots
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 10:05:23 am »
Thanks jadefoot, I love the not flexed / flexed.
How come one of the rare asian woman bodybuilder and karate black belt, incredibly photogenic, never did any action movies where she would show both her skills, a bit like Michiko Nishiwaki in My Lucky Stars ? I also never saw her pose with karate moves, wouldn't that be drop dead awesome ?   

Forum Saradas

Offline deleuze3

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Aki Nishimoto - New old shots
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2012, 12:45:37 am »
well i would say the same question for westeners : why not more fbb starring in movies ? the only ones i think of are sue price in the nemesis series and kim chizevsky in the cell...

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
aki nishimoto japanese bodybuilder
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 07:10:32 pm »
aki nishimoto japanese bodybuilder

Feel free to add any more info or her!

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%
Re: aki nishimoto japanese bodybuilder
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013, 05:50:27 am »

femwrest

Aki Nishimoto
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2013, 12:03:16 pm »
I love how Aki teases the audience as she poses.  First she hits some really nice poses but holds it there for barely a second.  Enough for you to get a split second look and for you to know she's got an amazing body.  But not enough time for you to admire.  Then later she hits those poses again but this time holding for long enough for you to admire every single muscle.  Truly a fine physical specimen!!

xinghuo

Re: Aki Nishimoto
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2013, 05:58:54 pm »
She guest posed last Sunday at the Tokyo Weight Class competition. She did retire a few years ago, but judging from her condition, it looks like she might be making a comeback this year. I hope so. No other Japanese FBB in competition recently even comes close.

Offline michaelb

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2013, 01:03:45 am »
Her split Biceps are def a Turn On! Sexy,yet elegant! There's one pic where her Biceps are so pumped they're nearly splitting the skin! Amazing Biceps on a equally amazing Asian Lady! Hey,Aki,if you're looking at this post... :rock: M'Lady!

femwrest

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2013, 02:41:09 am »
She guest posed last Sunday at the Tokyo Weight Class competition. She did retire a few years ago, but judging from her condition, it looks like she might be making a comeback this year. I hope so. No other Japanese FBB in competition recently even comes close.
Tomoko might be bigger but when you talk about definition, no one is more ripped than Aki.  Found her blog here http://ameblo.jp/aki-nishimoto/  Anyone can read Japanese?  Any clue if she will be competing again?

justsomedude

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2013, 04:52:36 am »
Nishimoto has amazing muscle maturity. She has great muscle bellies and just an overall aesthetic physique. Even when she came in less than great condition, her build was tough to beat.

femwrest

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2013, 11:38:12 am »
Nishimoto has amazing muscle maturity. She has great muscle bellies and just an overall aesthetic physique. Even when she came in less than great condition, her build was tough to beat.
LOL!  Was she ever in less than great condition?  She always looks so SUPER ripped and shredded!!

femwrest

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2013, 12:03:31 pm »
Always thought you were a big Tomoko fan.  Strange that you would concur that Aki is the best.  LOL

femwrest

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2013, 12:10:02 pm »

Love this pic.  Its like "ok stop everything.  Don't even bother posing 'cos I'm gonna win".  LOL!

femwrest

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2013, 08:10:40 am »
Aki is amazing, I have been a fan of hers from the first time I saw her. unbelievable definition and while not having great size, she is in between , high quality muscle that just jumps out at you! Love her!
Indeed.  While she may not be the biggest she is IMO the most ripped.  What she lacks in size she more than makes up in muscle definition.  Best FBB in Japan without a doubt!

Offline jos73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
Aki Nishimoto
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2014, 01:06:26 am »

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2014, 09:27:01 pm »
Would love to see her compete again, some candids of Aki:

:dance:

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Aki Nishimoto

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View