Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572635 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:27:04 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 536141 times)

Forum Saradas

Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2020, 12:08:26 pm »

Offline ArkMuscle

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2020, 11:49:43 pm »
Is Ripped Reilly no longer a member? Her link goes to nowhere.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2020, 04:27:11 pm »
Lovendahouse aka Lena Love aka Miss Daniels, physique competitor, performance artist, and sessionette. I've met her, and found her stunningly beautiful in person. She's never done much traditional muscle media, so she's not overexposed. If you like her look, her new OF is the best place to see her. About half of her media is nude or topless. Well worth the current price of $5.99.

https://www.sessiongirls.com/miss%20daniels/profile

IG @ lovendahouse

https://onlyfans.com/lovendahouse4u

Offline Tomcat1978

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2020, 11:19:39 pm »
has anyone tried out Emily Brand yet?

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2020, 01:48:30 am »

No nudity. Though recently posted some with just bodypaint on her chest :)
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline neo03

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2020, 02:19:19 pm »

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2020, 03:42:30 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/u22927565 any good?
Annie Doll (FBB Anne S.), that's a tough one. A few topless clips, but filmed so you can't see anything. The rest is bikini/tank top posing and workout. For ten bucks, I'd certainly recommend anyone who's a fan to sign up for a month just to support her, and have a voice in what you'd like to see.

Offline brianoo

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2020, 06:33:18 pm »
Decent content on this one, UK girl -

https://onlyfans.com/hornysexymuscles

Offline moleman2005

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2020, 07:42:15 pm »

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2020, 08:52:54 pm »
Forgive me if this was already posted here, but the gorgeous physique pro Emily Schubert started a page in February. Not much content for the $15 per month yet, but she told me she plans to start posting a lot more and wants to show her prep progress and use this to interact with fans. Emily looks amazing in contest shape, but I really like her offseason shape too. Great lats and quads, and abs! Check it out here:

https://onlyfans.com/quad_queen

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2020, 10:32:36 pm »
Decided to check her page out.  She's got a decent amount of content so that is worth the $15 sign up fee.  The problem is her page is full of little snippet clips of longer versions for an additional fee.  Many of the clips are less than 30 seconds. 

I was gonna buy a longer version from her but her asking price shut that down real quick.  She wanted £120, which comes to $150 for a 5 minute clip!  :hellno: That's just ridiculous.  Who is crazy enough to pay that for a 5 minute camera phone clip.  Ain't no FFB in history worth that kind of money.

What happened to the good ol' days of buying 2hr WPW videos for $60?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline neo03

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2020, 02:06:53 pm »

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2020, 05:40:54 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/kgrahamsfb kristen graham
This one was very speculative for me. At twenty bucks a month, it's not that cheap, but she's from my home state which is getting hit hard, so I decided to support her. By the numbers, she's got decent amount of content, but it's worthless. It's the most skin you'll ever see without seeing anything at all. But if watching a woman using all of her ingenuity to ensure you'll never get an unobstructed view of her nipples is your thing, she's your gal. Not that I need nudity to appreciate a muscular woman, but she's a fail there as well. She's got a couple of pictures showing her physique, but no videos. As far as I can tell, there's not a single biceps flex in over two hundred posts.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2020, 01:43:12 am »
https://onlyfans.com/kgrahamsfb kristen graham
This one was very speculative for me. At twenty bucks a month, it's not that cheap, but she's from my home state which is getting hit hard, so I decided to support her. By the numbers, she's got decent amount of content, but it's worthless. It's the most skin you'll ever see without seeing anything at all. But if watching a woman using all of her ingenuity to ensure you'll never get an unobstructed view of her nipples is your thing, she's your gal. Not that I need nudity to appreciate a muscular woman, but she's a fail there as well. She's got a couple of pictures showing her physique, but no videos. As far as I can tell, there's not a single biceps flex in over two hundred posts.

She's scared of losing her vanilla T&A fans who somehow don't realize she's muscular. If you ask her in pm for muscle pics or vids she'll deliver, of course it will be for additional $$. Why people like her who work out for hours every single day don't embrace the fact that they're muscular is beyond me. I guess the money for pics of tits is more than what she can get from muscle fans. She has a lot of followers, she'll be fine whether you support her or not. Very reasonable not to want to spend money on subscriptions and muscle posts in DM.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2020, 12:15:23 am »

No nudity. Though recently posted some with just bodypaint on her chest :)

IMHO
I am some what different. I don't like when women with muscle have a site like this and all they show is nudity. I like nudity and XXX as much as anyone but if I joined her onlyfans page and all (or most) she has are videos of her and her boyfriend having sex or her with a toy, I feel ripped off. I was a member of queenkarma18 site for a month but almost all of her stuff is her with a toy or something like that. I had asked her to do more muscle but she said she can only do so much because guys don't want to see it. (And she has some *really* nice biceps BTW) I have never been able to figure that out. Guys go into a chat room or sign up for a web page of a women with muscle but they don't want to see her muscles. They just want her with her legs open. Or even worse, and this is something 99% of female muscle sites are guilty of, they have her "posing." But it is not flex posing, its sticking her butt out and trying to look sensual (or something) posing. And make no mistake, I LIKE THAT STUFF TOO. But it should be part of it, not the whole of it. If that is what you want, there are many places to see that. (I may be there myself) But to join a onlyfans page with a fit or muscle woman's picture in the profile, then join the site (i.e. pay money) then say you don't want her to show her muscles....... ???

It also adds insult to injury when the lady "markets" herself as a muscle woman but the guys who join her site don't want to see her muscles. One of the few times in history the women listen to what the fans want, and the fans she listens to don't want muscle

I feel (and I'm sure I'm not alone) as though I've had to weed through websites like streammate or some other adult site trying to find fit and muscle women. But with the way things seem to be going, I now have to weed through the sites of the fit and muscle women trying to find a woman who is showing muscle
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View