Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572482 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:31:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Daughter Angel copes with loss
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Daughter Angel copes with loss  (Read 20485 times)

Offline DidYouLikeMySunglasses

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 7
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2019, 09:46:23 pm »
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 7 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses

Despite apparently getting into weightlifting, whenever I get home from work, Angel is usually mostly confined to her room.

It’s summer now, so she’s had absolutely no reason to leave her room. She hasn’t cut her hair since before Sheryl passed, so it’s gotten very long.

When she does leave her room, it’s either to go down to the basement gym, or to come downstairs for food, and she usually comes down wearing baggy a T-shirt and sweatpants, leaving me in the unknown about exactly how strong she’s getting...

Normally she comes down to grab food and bring it up around 7 or 8, but today it’s already close to 9 and I still haven’t seen her.

Maybe she’s having a bad day...

I should bring it up to her.

I make her a plate of chicken and head upstairs.

*knock knock*

“Angel? -you in there?”

Nothing.

I knock again.

“Angel? -You hungry?”

Still nothing.

I open the door myself.

-to see Angel sitting on the floor, only wearing underwear and a tank-top, playing her video-game.

The first thing I notice were her legs. They looked massive, and I’m sure part of that was because of the way she was sitting, but I couldn’t help but stare at the sheer size of her thighs. They were NOT that big a few months ago!

Next was her shoulders. They’ve gotten big and rounded out. She looked like she could compete with some of the football players that went to her school...

And then I saw her biceps... she really did end up with her mother’s genetics... I could see definite golf-ball sized bumps bulging out and dancing a little as she tapped button on her controller... I’ve seen bigger arms before, but not on a high-school age girl...

She uh... really has been spending a lot of time in the gym... hasn’t she...

“Hey... Angel?” I gulped.

Still no response.

“I’m... just going to leave this here for you.” I say walking in a little further and setting the plate down on her table.

“Huh?” I hear her exclaim as she turns her head to face me.

I freeze.

“Oh... uh... hi, dad!” She says nervously, pulling out earbuds from underneath her hair... of course...

“I... uh... thought you were hungry... and normally you get food by now... so I...”

“Oh!” She says nervously standing up and pulling her tank top down as far as possible.

I couldn’t help but look down at her thighs now. At first I told myself they contained quite a bit of fat to justify why they were so big, but now I can see that despite being so huge they’re also quite lean and defined... It seems Angel has been taking weightlifting pretty seriously...

“I... I’m on a boss right now...” Angel says pointing at the screen. “-and I didn’t want to interrupt what I was doing for food.”

I see she’s a good way though Final Fantasy III now... the uh... the Japanese Final Fantasy III... she followed the order of releases correctly...

Angel grabs the plate of food, sits back down with it and un-pauses the game, taking bites in between.

I guess this is my cue to leave.

“Thanks Dad.” She says as I’m halfway out the door.

“Anytime.”

I close the door.

Jesus, that was awkward...

-On one hand, she’s got an outlet, you know?

I’m sure lifting weights really helps cope with all the negative things lately...

On the other hand...

Boy do I feel inferior...

I was fine with inferiority when it was Sheryl...

-but my OWN DAUGHTER?!

/|__________________
/   To be Continued...      |
\   __________________|
  \|

Forum Saradas

My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 7
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2019, 09:46:23 pm »

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My Daughter Angel copes with loss
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2019, 06:52:15 am »
I like this story a lot!
I'm curious to see where this is going!

Offline tapion

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2019, 08:02:25 am »
Wow! Really nice. I love your writing style. I love final fantasy too and angel is such a cute girl.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2019, 04:10:55 pm »
I have always loved stories where normal expectations are overturned and the younger sister becomes stronger than her brother, the wife stronger than her husband and, of course, the daughter stronger than her father. Obviously I am really excited about the direction of this story and its possible outcomes. Great job!  K+!

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 8 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2019, 10:58:51 pm »
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 8 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses

“Hello... You must be Angel’s dad... Nice to meet you.”

A muscular teenaged boy reaches his hand out to shake.

-Jesus... This guy is only in highschool and his body puts mine to shame... -I need to get back to the gym...

“Yes. Are you Angel’s friend?”

I put my hand out and we shake.

Wow... He’s got a pretty firm grip... It never crossed my mind that Angel had friends that were on the athletic side...

“The name’s ‘Chad’. Angel and I were going to go grab dinner.”

“Nice to meet you Chad. Angel must still be in her room.” I say letting him into the house. I point to the stairs. “You can head on up a grab her. She’s the first door on the right.”

“Thank you.” Chad says making his way upstairs.

Well... -Has my daughter finally found herself a boyfriend?

She’s never gone on a date before, and honestly I wasn’t even sure if she had friends...

Maybe Angel’s finally getting out of her shell...

Sheryl would be so proud...

Some time has passed and it finally sounds like they’re coming down the stairs.

It’s been about 30 minutes now... I was wondering if they were really going to go on a date or what?

I see a figure turn the corner.

“Hey Chad.”

“Mister... -Angel’s father. Hi!”

“You two heading out for dinner?”

Chad freezes for a moment. “-n... -no... -uh... I really wish we could, trust me... but Angel says she wasn’t feeling up to it.”

“Oh... -Well...” I say opening the door. “Maybe next time she’ll be feeling better... See you next time, have a nice day!”

Chad flashes me a weak grin as he leaves.

What the hell was that?

Did my daughter just turn down a date with him?

I’m certainly no expert on males, but he’s seemed in quite good shape... 

-and looking like that, I’m sure he’s got many girls to pick from, so the fact that he wanted to spend time with Angel and she turned him down...

Maybe I should go check on her and see if she’s alright...

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 9 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2019, 11:07:38 pm »
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 9 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses

“Hey Angel!” I say, lightly knocking on her door, with a plate of food in hand.

“What is it?” She responds in an uninterested tone.

“I brought you up some food.”

“Come on in.” She responds in a happier pitch.

I open the door and there Angel is. Sitting on the floor in her underwear and a T-Shirt again, playing games.

Wait... -Was she dressed this way when Chad came up to get her?!

I set her food down next to her.

“Thanks, Dad.” She says, her eyes not averting from the screen.

“I uh... heard you didn’t end up going out to dinner with that Chad guy... so I uh... brought you up some food instead...”

“That’s kind of you... Thanks...” She says in an a half-insincere way.

I look down at her crossed legs...

She’s really packing on mass quickly...

At this point daughters legs put mine to shame... hell, her calves alone probably contain more muscle than my entire lower body...

“So uh... why didn’t you end up going to dinner with Chad? -if you don’t mind me asking... -last minute jitters? -not your type?”

“Naw. He’s totally my type.” Angel explains. “We hung out for a bit, then when I was done, I told him to leave.”

“Oh.”

“-I like hanging out here. Inside. I don’t like going out... -to be honest I’d much rather play Final Fantasy IV. -I finally got to it and it's been a nice way to treat myself after my daily workouts.”

“Oh... okay... -Enjoy the game.” I say, awkwardly leaving and closing the door behind me.

Still looking at the screen, she takes her right hand off the controller and gives me a weak wave.

It seems rather unhealthy that she wants to stay cooped up in her room everyday...

-but... Physically she’s the healthiest she’s ever been in her life... -even more so than me, so I can’t really complain...

-Plus, even if it was all indoors, she DID have social interaction with a friend today, which is a BIG change... -even from how she was before the Sheryl incident...

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2019, 08:43:51 am »
I wonder what is her type. Perhaps some small, geeky boy?

In any case, still really loving your writing style and stories!
User is currently banned [View]

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 10
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2019, 10:08:07 pm »
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 10 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses

I rack the bar on the bench press and sit up.

I just did 8 reps with 105 pounds... a new personal best...

Lately my attendance with the weights has been terrible during weekdays, but ever since I started forcing myself to come down on weekends, it’s been working out well for me...

The only problem is...

“9...”

“10...”

“11...”

“12...”

“Thir... -teen!”

I watch as my daughter’s incredibly muscular legs propel her up through her squats.

She racks the bar with confidence and walks over to a nearby table, where a protein shaker sits.

She’s squatting 225 for 13 reps... -an absolute pipe-dream for me at this point...

“I’m going to have to increase the weight next time... that’s getting pretty easy...” She remarks.

She opens a cabinet, pulls out various supplements and fixes herself up a shake.

“Angel... what is all that.” I ask, curious.

“Oh this?” She says in the middle of taking a sip. “These are mom’s old supplements... I figure if they worked for her, they gotta work for me...” 

I watch her growing forearms flex as she downs the rest of the drink.

“-Well um...” I speak up. “-looks like they worked well... very well...”

My daughter tosses me a smile.  

“Do... -You think?” She says, pulling up her pant-legs and flexing a large leg for me. 

“Holy shit.”

Her legs have grown like weeds. They are getting so big that she’s looking a bit out of proportion, as her waist has stayed about the same size while her big tree trunk thighs have ballooned to what is probably over double the circumference of my skinny legs.

Her calves weren’t left behind either. Hell, I don’t wear shorts at all anymore because her giant meaty calves put mine to shame...

They...

-Remind me of Sheryl.

“Um...” I try and gather myself. “You’re certainly your mother’s kid... Mom would be proud of you, Angel...”

Angel pulls her pants back down over the leg she was flexing and flashes me a quick proud smile.

“Do you... plan on competing like she did?” I ask, curious.

“I was thinking about it... but... I’d probably have to leave the house a whole bunch to meet with a posing coach... -wouldn’t I?” She says, opening up a bottle of supplements.

“I uh... could ask her old posing coach, Frank, if he’d teach you here in the basement... if that’s something you’d want to do.”

Angel stops in place and turns around quickly. “You think he would do that? -for me?!”

“Yeah... of course... I’m sure he misses coaching Sheryl... -and I’m sure he’d especially like to see that you’re doing better too... last time he saw you was the funeral.”

Angel turns back around and pops a couple pills from her mom’s supplement bottle. “Yeah... I’d really like that if he would be up for it...”

“Just... -you’re going to actually have to leave the house for the actual competition... are you going to be alright with that, Angel?”

Angel looks down nervously for a moment, then looks me in the eyes.

“I can do it.”

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2019, 11:37:59 pm »
When do you upload Part 11? The story is developing interestingly :)
There Can Be Only One

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 11 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2020, 07:17:10 pm »
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 11 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses

“-hold on a sec... -ANGEL wants to compete?!”

Next to me at the bar with a shocked face sits Sheryl’s old posing coach, Frank. 

-He’s a bigger guy: -I mean... -not Sheryl big, but still pretty muscular nonetheless.

“Yes.” I reassure him. “Angel.”

Frank looks at his drink for a second, then speaks. “Listen... I know you guys have been dealing what happened in your own ways... but Angel’s a high-schooler still... I doubt she’d be able to put on enough mass for even a lightweight tournament...”

That is a valid point... He probably knows more about this stuff than I do...

-Although with that being said, Angel doesn’t look like your ordinary high school girl anymore...

“Listen Frank... you’re probably right... I’m not an expert on this, but Angel really has built up quite the physique since you’ve last seen her...”

Frank rolls his eyes.

Trust me on this, bud...

“-and I’ll tell you what.” I say, ready to make a deal. “You stop by this weekend, just come and see if she’s material enough for lightweight competition, and I’ll pay you for the visit either way it goes.”

Frank takes a sip of his beer for a second then pulls out his phone. “Does Saturday work?”

/|__________________
/   To be Continued...     |
\   __________________|
  \|

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 12
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2020, 03:30:34 pm »
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 12 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses

“Angel! Frank is here! Come on down!” I shout upstairs.

I turn back around to see an impatient and unhappy looking Frank.

“I uh... let her know about this...” I stuttered. “She seemed really up to it too...”

Frank looks un-phased.

“Coming!” I finally hear Angel yell back, followed by the sound of her racing around upstairs.

You almost left me hanging there, kid...

“I just started on Final Fantasy V and totally forgot... I’ll be one second...” We hear Angel rant in a panicked tone as she thumps back and forth in her room.

“She’s spending her time playing video-games?” Frank asks. “You sure she’s got the discipline for this?”

Yikes... Not a good first impression...

-But... Just wait until you see her, Frank...

Finally she arrives around the corner, wearing a tank top and yoga pants.

Her pants were very tight and form-fitting, showing off her bulging calves and meaty thighs, leaving nothing about her muscles to the imagination.

Her tank-top similarly showed off her upper body just as much...

I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her biceps, which I swear weren’t that big yesterday. Even without flexing, I can tell they’re probably as big as the arms of chad guy that visited her a month or so ago had...

“Ho! -Lee! -Shit!” Frank exclaims, interrupting my thoughts.

“So... Dad tells me you’re going to see if I can compete in a um... -lightweight competition?” Angel asks, her eyes lighting up.

“Yeah... I’m here to assess that...” Frank says with a face of awe. “Flex one of those guns for me Angel.”

Angel confidently raises and arm and flexes a solid bicep the size of a baseball.

I unintentionally put my hand over my own arm self-consciously to hide it.

“Heh... my daughter’s gotten... pretty big, huh?” I say nervously.

“So what do you think, Frank? -Do you think I got what it takes to uh... -compete in the lightweights?” Angel says confidently, un-flexing and re-flexing her arm a few times to pump it up.

“I don’t think so.” Frank says in a serious tone.

Angels is caught off guard, freezing in place in the middle of her bicep pose.

“You’d be competing with at least the middle-weights, Angel. You’re already much larger than a lightweight.” Frank says, giving Angel’s bicep a firm squeeze. “Hot damn...”

Angel drops her arm and a big toothy smile lights up her face. “Yes! Thank you!” Angel says leaning into him and giving him a hug.

When she brings her arms out to reach around him I finally see how huge and muscular her back is...

And below that...

She best NOT be wearing those yoga pants when school is back in session!

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 13
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2020, 04:33:47 pm »
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 13 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses

“Hey there, I’m Mike! -Is Angel home?”

I stand in the doorway nervously eyeing-up yet another muscular guy who’s shown up to my house asking for Angel...

Maybe things didn’t work out with that Chad guy... that’s a shame, he seemed nice...

“She’s downstairs right now with her posing coach...” I explain. “Come on in and make yourself at home, I’ll go down to the basement and check on them to see how much longer they’ve got.”

Mike parks himself on the living room couch as I make my way to the basement.

“Alright... now hold your arm like this...” I overhear Frank instructing to Angel. “Good, now just relax it a little bit...”

“-Like this?” Angel says with a small grunt.

“Yeah! Beautiful, baby!”

I turn the corner and see my daughter flexing a giant pumped bicep for Frank, smiling giddily.

“Hey man!” Frank says to me. “Check out your daughter, man: she’s a fucking machine!”

My daughter turns and greets me with a very veiny and defined bicep flex along with a devious smile.

“I see posing is going well...” I note, gently touching my daughter’s bicep with a single finger.

Not even a budge. It may as well be a rock.

“If Angel here keeps it up, she’s going to eat through the competition.” Frank says confidently, giving her a few friendly hard smacks on the back.

Angel’s face lights up with a gigantic smile.

-and I can’t help but smile too: It’s been a long time since I’ve seen her this happy.

“-Was there something you needed from us?” Frank asks casually.

Oh shit.

That’s right...

“Uh... Angel... there’s a guy up there... Mike...” I explain. “He...”

“...he’s gotta be retarded...” Angel whispers quietly to herself, face-palming. 

I shoot her “The look” as she walks to a nearby table and takes a quick drink from a water bottle.

“Sorry... I told him to come over in the morning, not the evening.” Angel says apologetically.

In the morning?!

-I would’ve been at work and she would’ve been the only one home... Has she been inviting boys over while I’m at work?!

...to be fair though, I guess it’s the summer, and at least now I know she’s being more social than just playing video-games and working-out...

In a way...

I guess I'm kind of relieved...

-and actually kind of proud that she has friends now...

Angel continues. “I’m busy with Frank for the next few hours, then it’s more Final Fantasy 5. I don’t have time for him. Would you be able to tell him to go home?”

“Yeah... sure. I can tell him you’re busy.” I answer.

“Thanks.” Angel says putting her water bottle down.

I begin to walk back upstairs.

“-Now enough upper body, show me some good leg poses!” I hear Angel exclaim to Frank from behind me.

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2020, 07:57:15 pm »
Awesome, you're back! Great story, still greatly enjoying your writing!
User is currently banned [View]

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 14
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2020, 06:22:52 pm »
My Daughter Angel copes with loss - Part 14 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses

For once I was able to get out of work early.

Summer is coming to an end... -Maybe I can still spend some of it with my daughter?

I pull up into my driveway.

Huh.

Looks like someone else’s car is here? -Maybe Angel has a friend over again?

I park the car and make my way into the house.

“Hello?!”

Nothing.

“Angel?!”

Still nothing.

I make my way upstairs to my room to change out of my work clothes.

-as I pass Angel’s room I hear Final Fantasy music.

She’s home then... isn’t she?

“Angel?”

Still nothing.

Is something wrong, maybe?

I knock on her door.

Still nothing.

Well... here goes nothing...

I gently open the door and look out into the room...

I only get a look at her from behind, but it appears that she's just playing video-games...

Her back has gotten so wide I can hardy see the screen she's looking at... Her shoulders are so incredibly bulky, packed to the brim with muscle, they're practically bursting right out of the undersized shirt she's wearing...

Her lats jut out, creating a perfect 'V' that can be seen in her tight fitting shirt... I don't know how she's been able to keep her waist so thin even after packing on so much muscle to her upper body...

Do I dare look lower?

I guess out of curiosity it can't hurt...

She's... -not wearing any pants... -or underwear...

-and it looks like she's never missed a squat day in her life. Her glutes are large, muscular, intimidating and still have just enough fat to keep perfect roundness... I'm not sure if even her mom was as -um... gifted there as she is...

-although it could just be an illusion, I mean she is sitting on...

-what is she sitting on?

I lean into her room a little closer out of curiosity.

-THAT'S!

She's sitting on some guy’s face!

It looks like it could be that Chad guy from the body...

...but the face is fully engulfed by her-

-But she’s completely focused on the game on the screen while she-

-Why would she-

-And why would he-

-well I KNOW why but... -my DAUGHTER...

I’m not looking at this or thinking about this any longer!

I quickly pull my head away and quickly close the door.

KLUNK.

Shit. 

Closing the door makes a little more noise than I was expecting...

...I hope they didn’t hear me.

/|__________________
\   __________________|
  \|

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Daughter Angel copes with loss

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View